The Bubblegum Butt Bandit

Story Info
Undercover officer and criminal go celebrate heist with sex.
2.1k words
3.9
22.7k
15
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlassterX
BlassterX
15 Followers

Once in a while I get reports of a robbery, followed by sightings of a person jumping from roof to roof wearing a pink-and-yellow leotard. She weaves in and out of anywhere there's money—homes, banks, businesses—and escapes. Witnesses said that she carried a 9mm handgun and wears a pink mask that conceals her face. Her nickname, the Bubblegum Bandit, comes from a chewed up gum she leaves at the scene of every crime. A tally of the items she stole puts the cost of her thievery somewhere around $55,000,000. We've tried to track her down, but no luck. Tonight I intend to change that.

We told our contacts in the underground to spread some information: The LeCarre family, living in one of the nicest mansions in the city, is leaving for vacation. The family lent us their home and we plan to catch the Bubblegum Bandit red-handed.

The people from the station wanted to set up a trap, have us all lying in wait inside, but I told them that I would handle it alone. There's little reason to believe she acted completely alone. I had a plan to sniff out the whole mob of people who make these heists a possibility.

And so, on a warm Friday night in the middle of August, I put that plan into action. I waited in the kitchen beneath the living room table, free from view in case she decided to look through the windows. I was wearing a black trench coat with red gloves and a black-and-white mask. I was a robber, I would tell her, and I wanted in. At 11:15 PM, the power went out and I could hear her breaking in through the front door.

A camera I hid near the entrance provided a feed directly to my tablet. The video was blurry and lacked colors, but it was clear that she had come in. I moved from the kitchen to the room adjacent to the lobby and made my move.

I sneaked up behind the thief and pointed my gun at her. With the handgun's barrel pressing up against the back of her brown hair, the battle was won.

"Who the fuck are you?" she said with her arms in the air.

"I'm a thief, and this is my mansion. Leave and I won't hurt you."

"Hurt me? I'd like to see you try!"

The Bubblegum Bandit spun and tried to swipe my gun. I brushed her hand away, but she was already preparing her next attack. Her sleek leg lifted and delivered a roundhouse kick. I managed to stop it with both my hands just before it hit me. I shoved her to the floor and secured both her hands with mine.

I knew the bandit wasn't like a normal woman, but I had no idea that extended to her looks as well. Behind her mask were two bright green eyes. Her leotard accented her figure well, particularly when it came to her breasts. The woman's hips were magical, with thick thigs contrasting her relatively slender midsection. If we had met anywhere else, I would have fucked her brains out. But I had a job to do.

"I'll only say this one more time bitch: this is my house. Leave or I'll make you leave."

"Heh, no thief around here has the balls to talk to me like that. You new?"

I already had a script in my head for questions like these.

"I scored in Chicago a few years back. Now I'm here looking for more," I said.

"That's nice and all, but around here I'm the queen bee. I don't fucking share," said Bubblegum.

"Well I don't either," I said. I grabbed her wavy blonde hair and yanked her up. Just as I was about to toss her through the front door, she caved.

"Alright, alright!" she screamed.

"Alright what?" I said, yanking even harder on her locks.

"I'll work with you, show you around town. First, let go of my fucking hair." I did as she asked, then pointed my gun straight at her temple.

"Second is you give me your weapon," I said. She stared at me, and with a frown removed something from inside her right boot. In my open palm she put a Glock.

"Anything else?"

"No," she said.

"Bullshit," I called. I noticed that in the pink-yellow leotard suit, underneath her right breast there was a protrusion. Most likely a knife, and I wasn't planning on getting stabbed that night. She stared at me, then complied. With a lot of effort, she lowered the straps at the front of her suit to just beneath her breasts. Her tits were wide and perky, with pink nipples gently jutting forward. The thief removed a knife with its holster and handed it to me.

"Good," I said. "You were saying?"

"I know a lot of people, and I get some help in planning heists. I steal everything myself, but without support I'd be making a lot less bank. I'll give you their info at the end, and in return I get to keep 50%." She put her leotard back on, and damn if I wasn't a little disappointed that I wouldn't be seeing those nice tits again.

"Make it 30%," I said.

"Fine, 30% it is. Now let's start."

We went to the bedroom and shuffled through the mother's jewelry box, putting the gems inside a duffel bag that I brought with me. We got half a dozen nice watches and rings, but compared to the size of the house, the loot was bare.

"There's a lot missing," said Bubblegum. "These people are worth $100 million and we have barely fifty grand in here."

"They're probably hiding it somewhere," I said. "Let's look around."

Bubblegum and I searched inside the master bedroom, tearing it apart in the process. We tried under the sofa and inside cabinets, but there was nothing interesting to find. I rigged the setup, so I expected nothing less. The thief grew more disappointed and exasperated, throwing obscenities with every drawer she pulled open. When she went down to check beneath the bed, I swallowed hard. Bubblegum's ass was pointing straight at me. It was the biggest, most toned ass I had ever seen. Down where her cheeks met, her vaginal lips were nicely outlined.

It made me harder than stone. I was throbbing, ready to put my dick deep inside her. I shook my head and tried my best to think of something else, though. I had a job to do.

When I felt that enough drawers were unsuccessfully searched, I pulled my trump card. I grabbed a knife I had in my coat pocket and stabbed the king-sized mattress. This sent Bubblegum into something of a shock, but I ignored her and ran the knife through the bedding. Fluffy mattress guts flew around the room as I reached in and grabbed a bag. Bubblegum ran over and opened it, revealing a mess of shimmering jewels.

"How did you know this was here?" she asked, in awe that someone else managed to out-thief her.

"I've been watching them the past week. Had a new mattress brought in three days ago. They seemed like an old couple that would rather trust their house than a bank safebox.

Bubblegum looked through each of the jewels, admiring the quality of each. She was happy to the point of being giddy. It got me excited too, dammit.

"There's millions in here! Mother-fucking-yes!"

"C'mon," I said. "Let's go search the other rooms." I didn't want to be in there any longer than I needed to be. Get her trust, get the info, get out. That was the plan.

"Wait!" she called. "You, you're not half bad, huh?" Bubblegum was eyeing me up and down, then she pressed her body against mine. Her tender breasts rubbed against my own chest, making me become hot all over.

"That's right, I'm a professional. I don't play around," I said firmly.

"To be honest, I've wanted to find a thief that would treat me right for sooo long. Everyone else in this city's a fuckboy, but there's something oddly... exciting about being with you."

She leaned in and went for it. Our lips met and parted, giving way for a kiss. I couldn't believe what I was doing, but I went for it anyway. I grabbed Bubblegum's shoulders and brought her closer to me. Her scent was undoubtedly that of bubblegum. She stopped partway to take the piece of chewing gum off her mouth, and we continued our dance. My tongue was messing around with hers, intertwining and throwing my common sense out the window.

She crouched down and unbuckled my belt. I was aware of what was happening, but my head wasn't registering it yet. And then she did it. Bubblegum lowered my boxers to let my hard, throbbing penis stick out. She licked the head while staring straight into my eyes, and went for it. Bubblegum took in my veiny cock. She pushed it in and out of her mouth, and with each round I got harder. Her mouth was splendidly sensitive, but she managed to take it all in. I was so deep in that my balls smacked against her chin, and it felt oh so good. She raced it in and out of her mouth, in and out, in and out, then gargled again with my manhood deep inside her mouth.

"Let me put it in," I said. She nodded, her face as red as an apple. I turned Bubblegum on her side and pulled aside the part of her leotard covering her vagina. I wanted to go down and suck her clit, make her the wettest she's ever been in her thief life. But there was no need. The cloth was already damp with her juices.

I went for it. I pushed my cock through her wet lips and deep inside her vagina.

"Fuck me! Oh god, fuck me haaaaaard,"

I was an engine and Bubblegum's moans were my fuel. I chugged my throbbing cock inside as her face rested against the side of the mattress. She could take in so many inches, but it was still remarkably tight.

"Want me to fuck you harder?" I asked her. I put two fingers into her mouth.

"Harder, please. Harder!" she shouted in between my fingers. I grabbed onto her thick ass and rammed my member into her vagina with even more power. The pressure was mounting inside of me. The flood gates would open soon.

Hers took no time at all, though. As soon as I pressed further in, she cried out and unleashed a torrent of pussyjuice that drenched my cock. Even after that, her lips still pressed between my penis and sucked me in. She wanted more.

"I'm gonna try anal, alright?" I said, removing my fingers from her mouth.

"Never done that before," she said. "But let's do it." Her face was red and her body was quivering, but she looked determined. Bubblegum started taking off the straps on her leotard.

But I couldn't wait. I put both my hands on top of her mighty ass, and with one forceful move I ripped through the cloth, giving me a first row look at her anus.

I took my cock, hard and dabbed in her ejaculate, and slipped it inside her ass. She shouted at first, but eased into it after a few seconds.

"You ok?" I asked her.

"Yeah, just fuck me in the ass!"

I grabbed onto her thighs and lifted her high up in the air, my cock still jammed into her anus. Those thighs were things of beauty, thick but absolutely firm. There was no doubt in my mind that she could crush anything put between them.

At first I could only slip a few inches at a time, but after a few minutes' worth of ass-ramming, I fit my entire cock inside. She moaned, asking for more, while her eyes rolled up so hard I thought they would retreat into their sockets. As I moved my hips in and out, I could feel her becoming tenderer at the touch. I was approaching my limit as well. Time for the big finish.

I summoned the same power that it took to lift her up and used it to ram her ass down on my cock one final time. It went down like a hammer, making my balls and body shake to their core. I shouted out, and to my surprise she did the same. As pussyjuice shot out of her vagina, I filled her ass with my cum. It trickled out, and when I took my cock out I spread the last bits of it over her asscheeks. The sperm flowed out of her ass like a river, and she sunk her head back in the bed to recover.

You may be the Bubblegum Butt Bandit, but I am the Cock Captain.

BlassterX
BlassterX
15 Followers