The Bucket List Ch. 01

Story Info
Clarice's Fantasy #1 - Bondage.
3k words
4.08
11.7k
3
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story is about an independent woman named Clarice. She's a very attractive, sexual woman that has always been approached by men throughout life. Perhaps that was one of many issues with her former husband. Now she is a recently divorced mother of two boys that she loves deeply. Clarice is very outgoing woman, well-educated, hard-working, and not afraid to speak her mind. She is an easy going person who was introduced to the pleasures of sex at an early age. Those desires have been part of her make-up for her entire life. Because Clarice is so open-minded and always willing to experiment sexually, she discovered that she was attracted to both men and women.

Her divorce has been a long legal process that has taken its toll on her. It was very stressful and bitter. Now that it's finally over, Clarice has decided to live her life to the fullest. She has been thinking a lot about her sexual fantasies lately. With that in mind, Clarice looked up a polling of the top ten sexual fantasies that women have. She was very excited as she read the list and decided that it would be her new bucket list. Not wasting any time, she posted her profile on a couple of popular adult dating websites. Her profile did not contain a lot of information but there was just enough to entice the anxious men browsing the personal adds to say hello. Clarice is 5'8" tall. She's very full figured with 44DD breasts, voluptuous and curvy, blonde hair with magical eyes and an innocent yet very naughty smile. She's single, seeking men and erotic adventures. Her limits are undecided. Her profile name is "Ms. Mayhem". It was a very fitting name for Clarice and reflected her outgoing personality.

The city is Las Vegas. Clarice doesn't live very far from the Strip. It is a short drive to downtown. The attraction of sex, drugs, and rock and roll has always intrigued her. She didn't want to limit herself in her sexual fantasies but rather experience as much as she can. It was now the time for uncomplicated relationships. No strings attached and friends with benefits. It was time for Clarice to have fun and fulfill her fantasy bucket list.

After deleting dozens of replies to her profile postings, Clarice read and answered one in particular that caught her eye. He described himself as an attractive older male, professional, 5'10" tall with blonde hair and blue eyes. He was in very good shape and enjoyed many of her interests. His written response was articulate and even included a bit of humor. While married, he was looking around, for a variety of reasons. Clarice was interested in his reply, and contacted him. They communicated through a series of endless emails and got to know each other very well. Soon they were texting, and finally had a conversation over the phone. There was something about hearing each other's voice that took their feelings to the next level. They discovered that they had a lot in common and a very strong sexual attraction to each other. After all their correspondence, Clarice only knew him as 'Dr. L'. He was reluctant to give his real name for reasons of discretion. That intrigued Clarice even more and added to her excitement.

It was mid-September in Las Vegas and the temperature was still reaching into the upper 90's. The summer weather was still going strong. It was early afternoon and Clarice, aka "Ms. Mayhem" was getting dressed to go out. She had planned a discreet rendezvous with Dr. L. at the Wynn Resort for a meet and greet. They had exchanged photos during their conversations. At first, their photos were face pictures with family and friends. As they became more comfortable with each other, they began to share more intimate images with each other. Their meeting would be at one of the small cozy bars in the casino and they would take it from there. Clarice was very excited and anxious about the possibility of a sexual encounter with her new online friend.

Just out of the shower and sitting on the edge of her bed, Clarice would choose her outfit and dress very sexy for the occasion. She began by putting on her black lace panties. They were translucent with an open - not leaving much to the imagination! Next, she carefully pulled up her matching black thigh highs and fastened them to her lace garter belt. She hooked her black lace underwire bra and stood in front of her full-length mirror. She was pleased with her sexy look. Clarice then slipped on her shoes. They were pointy red stiletto 5" heels, a high back with a zipper, and a wide ankle strap with metal stud detailing on the strap. She loved the studs on the straps. They were sexy and offered a hint to her sexual fantasy. Next, she put on a , low cut white silk blouse and a tight mini skirt. With her outfit completed, she finished her makeup.

Almost ready and dressed to kill, she looks down at her phone and sees a text message. It's from Dr. L.

It reads, "When you get to the Hotel, do not meet me in the bar. Take the express elevator to the 45th floor. Proceed to room #4560. Please be there in thirty minutes and don't be late. I'll be waiting for you". Clarice had confessed to him earlier in one of her messages that she had been a very naughty girl and perhaps needed to be punished. She was nervous, yet anxious and so very excited to meet him.

It was a short drive to the Wynn. Clarice was familiar with the property and the parking garage. She walked out the front door and locked it behind her. She opened the driver's door to her Fiat and got in. When she started the car, the air conditioning was on. She immediately felt the cold air blow up her skirt and over her open crotch panties. Her pussy was a bit moist and it was a refreshingly cool feeling. It was a definite contrast to the temperature outside. The anticipation of her meeting had been making her hot and flushed. Clarice smiled and started her car. Her mind was preoccupied during the entire trip. She rehearsed how the meeting would play out in her mind. Clarice could smell her favorite perfume rising from her voluptuous breasts that were pouring out of her silk blouse. She arrived at the parking garage and with ten minutes to spare. She would not be late.

Clarice got out of her car and headed to the hotel entrance. She had to take an elevator down to the casino floor first to get to the express elevator. While waiting for the elevator, two young men walked up to the elevator. In that awkward moment of silence while waiting for the elevator door to open, Clarice could feel the boys staring at her breasts and raping her with their eyes. The door opened and the three of them entered the elevator. Clarice pushed the floor button and the door closed. Clarice casually dropped her car keys. The boys were standing behind her as she bent down to pick them up off the floor. As she picked them up, her mini skirt rode up, revealing a full view of her crotch- less panties and glistening pussy lips. Clarice felt powerful in her moment of planned exhibitionism. When the door opened to the casino floor, she turned around and saw the two young men wide eyed and smiling. She smiled back at them and told them to have fun.

Clarice walked through the grand entrance looking for the elevators. She passed a bellhop and asked him where the express elevator was. The bellhop pointed in the direction and then offered to take her there. He escorted her to the elevator. Clarice pressed the up button and the door opened quickly. Nearly thirty minutes had passed but she would be there very soon. The elevator went very quickly, not stopping at any floor before the 40th. The anticipation was ever growing. Clarice's heart was beating fast. The doors opened at her floor. A sign pointing to the right said Rooms 4500 - 4560. The room must have been located at the end of the hall. She walked down the hall feeling the air conditioning breeze flow freely around and under her skirt. At the end of the hall were a set of double doors. Apparently, the room was a very large suite. She knocked on the door three times, but no response. Clarice knocked on the door again and waited for a couple more minutes.

Feeling as though she had missed the deadline, Clarice pulled out her phone to text Dr. L. Just then, the double doors opened up to the great room of the suite. It was a large room with a full bar and entertainment area. The handsome gentleman was standing in the entry way holding two glasses of Dom Perignon White Gold champagne. "Welcome to our room", Dr. L. said, and offered her a fluted glass. "You look very elegant and sexy today, Clarice. Please, let me show you around." He took her hand and they walked across the room. He opened up another set of double doors that led into the master bedroom. There was soft erotic music playing, and lit candles placed all throughout the room. Her eyes opened wide as she gazed at the large king-sized bed. The room had large mirrors on the ceiling. On one side of the bed there were two sets of handcuffs and a blindfold. On the other side of the bed was a luggage rack with a suitcase. The suitcase was open, and contained some things that Clarice did not recognize.

As Clarice was standing in front of the bed, Dr. L. took his right hand and put it under her skirt, caressing her thighs. He moved his hand up slowly up to between her legs. Feeling her lace panties, he probed her wet pussy with his middle finger. Clarice sighed as he slid his finger in and out of her tight hole. She was very wet and her pussy lips were well defined. The Dr. took his middle finger out and brought it up to Clarice's mouth. She wrapped her lips around his finger and tasted her sweet juices. He noticed that her nipples were fully erect and making a distinct impression through her lace bra and silk blouse. "You are in my playroom", he said. "Take off your clothes except for your lingerie and keep your pumps on. I will tell you what to do next". Being told what to do during sex was something that Clarice has always enjoyed. She loved the sexual arousal that is derived from being dominated in sex play. She removed her clothing as instructed and followed his direction.

"Get on the bed", he instructed. "Kneel in the center of the bed, with your legs spread, forearms on the bed in front of you, and your ass propped up in a receiving position". The Dr. reached for the blindfold and secured it over Clarice's eyes. With her breasts facing down to the mattress and her nipples hard and erect, he attached a pair of heavy tension nipple clamps with chains to her breasts. He pulled the chains tight over her back and attached them together. They were biting into her nipples and sending waves of sensual pain throughout her body. The Dr. then buckled a leather, studded collar around her neck. A matching leash was already attached to one of the rings on the collar.

The Dr. slowly began to undress, first taking off his shirt and then sliding off his trousers. Under his trousers he was wearing a leather thong. There were studs outlining its shape and it held his erect cock tightly against his lower stomach. He paused for a minute to admire Clarice's willing body. She was an obedient girl and a vision of loveliness. He leaned over to her and passionately kissed her full red lips. Still in her doggie style position, her hips rocked back and forth as their tongues intertwined. She sucked eagerly on his tongue as if it were a fully erect cock. The Dr. took his hand and rubbed Clarice's full ass. He slid his fingers across her glistening pussy. The candlelight was flickering off her breasts revealing the silhouette of an obedient sub. Next, he slipped a black leather hood over his face. It was tight fitting spandex with cut outs for his eyes, nose and mouth. Lastly, he put on a pair of black latex gloves. They were very shiny and fit like a second skin.

Undressed for play, the Dr. walked over to the side of the bed and picked up the handcuffs. He lifted her right wrist and locked a cuff around it. He then took Clarice's arm, stretched it to the headboard and locked the cuff around the bedpost. He repeated the procedure with her left wrist and arm. He went back to the suitcase and took out a spreader bar with ankle cuffs. The bar was 36" wide with Velcro cuffs attached on both ends. The Dr. laid the bar down on the bed just behind Clarice's feet, first attaching her left ankle, and then her right to the Velcro cuffs. Even though she felt helpless and vulnerable being handcuffed and immobile, she remained still and calm while her heart began to beat faster.

He picked up a leather ball gag and fastened it around her neck with the ball firmly in her mouth. Finally, he strapped a studded collar to Clarice's neck. It had rings attached in the front and back. He attached a leash to the front ring on her collar and pulled it tight raising her head upright. He took a liberal amount of lubricant and rubbed it between her legs slowly massaging her ass and pussy. Next, in an effortless way, the Dr. inserted a large cold steel anal hook into Clarice's tight ass. She jumped as the steel plunged deeply into her. Then he tied a leather strap to the eyelet on the hook, and secured it to the ring on the back of her collar. Clarice could feel the steel hook inch further into her ass as she brought her head forward. The intense feelings from sexual bondage were very surreal to Clarice. It was all that she had imagined and much more. Her fantasy was becoming a reality and it was incredibly satisfying.

With her arms outstretched and her ass in the air, her body was begging to be used. The ball in her mouth limited her ability to speak however; her saliva was dripping down her chin and onto her breasts and erect nipples. The Dr. positioned himself behind Clarice and began to lick her pussy. Her lips were swollen and wet. Taking long strokes with his tongue, he licked her pussy from her clit up to the steel hook. He continued to devour her wet pussy while holding a small vibrator to her clit. Clarice began to moan and her thighs began to quiver as the orgasm was building in her. She tilted her head back and forth to force the hook deeper into her ass. Her moans were growing louder. The Dr. quickly took off his leather g-string revealing his large erect cock. It was very red in color with his veins bulging. He positioned himself behind Clarice. While grabbing her breasts and pinching her nipples, he plunged his long hard cock into her pussy. She squealed as he furiously fucked her doggy-style. A wave of orgasm shot through her body as he came inside her.

After cumming in Clarice's pussy, the Dr. removed her ball gag. He took his fingers and scooped his cum that was dripping from her slit and put in her mouth. She sucked his fingers and tasted their juices. He then removed the spreader bar and anal hook. He took the key off the night stand and unlocked the handcuffs from her wrists. The Dr. grasped her leash and led her to the edge of the bed. He grabbed a large clump of her hair and pulled her face up to his cock. Her mouth was still drooling from the ball gag and her saliva was dripping down her breasts. He ordered her to make him hard again so that he could fuck her mouth and shoot his next load of cum down the back of her throat. She eagerly complied and did as she was told. After the final act of obedience, the Dr. removed Clarice's blindfold. Her bedroom eyes were glazed over from the afterglow of her intense orgasm. She lay back on the bed and gazed at the mirrors on the ceiling.

The Dr. walked over to the bar and poured two more glasses of champagne. He brought them back to the bed and sat down beside Clarice. He kissed her and handed her the glass of champagne. They relaxed together on the bed for hour talking and getting to know each other. As it turns out, Clarice knew the Dr.'s wife. She was an executive for the company that Clarice works for. The afternoon had passed by quickly, and they both had to be getting back to their day-to-day routines. Clarice picked up her clothes and got dressed in the bathroom. The Dr. got dressed and gathered up his bondage devices. He put them back in his luggage. Clarice emerged from the bathroom as beautiful and sexy as ever. He walked over to her and kissed her. She said, "I must be going, Dr. Thank you for the amazing afternoon" Clarice left the room and took the elevator back down to the parking garage. Still glowing from the sex, Clarice made the short trip home. All that she could think about was an incredible man who made one of her fantasies come true. And even if she never sees him again, she will always remember the afternoon with the Dr.