The Bug That Got Me Mom Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,101 Followers

All he could think of now was having his mother. Every way he could. It was as if nothing else was more important.

He imagined what it would be like to feel her sweet lips savoring his stiff dick, as it slid all the way down her silky throat. His thoughts jumped to another vision, and he saw himself licking her sweet pussy, tasting the juices off her drenched snatch, flicking her hard clit with his tongue until she exploded in his mouth.

Billy's blood roared through his body. He had brought himself to the point where just a light touch would have made him cum in his pants.

Billy thought long and hard to try and connive a way of getting into his mother's pants.

"He wondered if she wanted him also. After all, she hadn't stopped him when he had forced her to masturbate him. He hadn't really taken a good look at her, before. He hadn't paid attention before to what she was wearing, but now he could see that although it was just a buttoned up white sun dress with yellow flowers on it, it looked really sexy.

Billy floated his eyes down to his mother's breasts. He couldn't miss them - the dress's buttons weren't done up all the way and while she was breathing, her chest pushed her tits upward and outward as if saying "Please come feel me. I need to be held. I need to have my nipples nursed upon, like you did when you were an infant."

He focused harder on them. The van was dark but the lights from passing cars shed enough light for Billy to notice that her nipples were hard.

Was my mother getting excited? He wondered. Or was she just chilly? I don't feel chilly.

Then he realized his mother wasn't wearing a bra. The material of the dress was thin enough for him to know she couldn't be wearing one.

He continued to gaze at his mother's body; his eyes dropped down to her waist and then to her thighs. Oh, her thighs! Billy could see the skin of his mother's thighs. The dress had floated above her knees and was resting on her lower thighs.

Dawn gave a little shiver. She crossed her arms and rubbed them as if she was trying to warm herself.

"Mom, do you feel chilly?"

Dawn turned her head towards Billy and then to her husband.

"Greg, it feels chilly in here. Do you have the air on?"

"Yeah, I do. I want it cold to help me stay awake while I drive."

"It's ok, Mom, we could just open one of the sleeping bags and use it as a blanket. They're packed right behind us. I could just reach back and grab one. "Billy spoke quickly and eagerly. He waited for her reply.

Steff spoke up.

"Hey, grab me one, too. I'm cold as well."

Billy patiently waited for an answer from his mom.

"Well, okay," she said. "But I don't think they are long enough for the both of us to share. You might have to get me a separate one."

"You could slide over and rest your head on my shoulder, mom."

Billy held his breath as he hoped she would do just that, knowing full well that this position would ensure that his father's view of his wife through the rear view mirror would be obscured.

Dawn replied to her son with a stern look on her face.

"No, you still have that ice and I don't want it touching me. Or anything else, for that matter."

Greg clued in on his wife's last comment.

"What are you talking about? What's the 'or anything else'?"

Dawn tried to cover up her comment. Not wanting to see her son get slapped around, she looked at her husband with a smile on her face.

"Oh, I just meant if Billy picked up one bug, there maybe more, and I don't want them crawling on me. That's all."

"Oh. Well didn't you check that before at the rest area when you were checking on his bite?"

"Yes, but it was kind of quick because I knew we had to hurry, so..."

Billy quickly spoke up.

"Mom, I think it's okay. I would have felt them crawling on me by now, and the ice has melted, anyway. I could put the towel on the floor."

"No. Give it to me. I don't want the floor wet."

Billy handed the towel to his mother. Dawn pulled a plastic bag from a rear compartment and placed the towel inside.

"So, two or three sleeping bags, Mom?"

Dawn looked at her son, as if weighing things up.

"Just get the two. I'll move closer if it's too small."

Billy was ecstatic. His plan had worked so far. He reached back for the sleeping bags. He knew that the smallest one was his sister's so he grabbed his bag first and handed it to Steff.

"Here you go, sis."

"Thanks," she replied and opened the bag up.

Billy turned around to get his sister's bag, the smaller one. He turned around in the seat and started to untie the bag and roll it out over himself and his mom.

"I guess you were right, Mom, it only halfway covers us both."

"I figured as much," Dawn replied drily, as she slid over on the seat towards Billy. She pulled her legs up and bent them at the knee, resting them on the seat behind her. She leaned forward and put her head on her son's shoulder.

Dawn glanced at her husband to see if he was watching. She leaned in to her son and whispered softly in his ear, "No funny stuff, mister. We're just keeping warm. Right?"

Billy nodded his head in agreement with her, placing his right hand on her lower thigh at the point where the dress had exposed her skin. He eased back in the seat and rested his head on the back so that it appeared he was just making himself comfortable.

Dawn placed her left hand over her son's and rested it on his knee. She snuggled in against him, her left cheek on his shoulder, and closed her eyes.

With the sleeping bag over them, Billy knew that even if his sister turned around, she wouldn't be able to see anything.

Billy eagerly waited for a sign that his mom had become secure with their closeness. He figured only then would he start to put his mischievous plan into action.

Billy figured it must have been an hour that he'd waited, and felt secure enough to put his plan into action. He could detect that his mother's breathe was heavy on his shoulder.

She had to be asleep. He thought to himself.

Lightly he squeezed his right hand on his mother's thigh a couple of times, just to see if she reacted at all to his presence. Billy felt no movement from her, so he moved his right hand up her thigh a little and then back down in a rubbing motion. Dawn continued to breathe heavily. Billy moved his hand slowly up her thigh higher, dragging the sun dress with him as he went. Still seeing no change from his mom, Billy felt more confident, as he continued moving higher and higher up his mother's thigh until he had reached her mid thigh now. But Billy encountered his first problem. He could feel his elbow hitting the seat. Without completely moving his body, he realized this was as far as he was going to be able to go. Disappointed momentarily, he lightly dragged his fingers back down his mother's thigh, back to her knee, and then back up her thigh again but this time he moved his finger to the inside of her thigh.

Although Dawn was in her deep slumber, her legs involuntarily parted a little, making room for the fingers that were softly stroking the inside of her thigh. Billy's ears keyed in on his mom's breathing, noting that it had become quicker.

Billy felt his own excitement building, as moving his hand to the middle of Dawn's inner thigh, he could feel her legs parting more to his probing touch. He heard the softest of moans coming from his mother. He rubbed his hand up as for as it would go on her left inner thigh, and then brushed his hand down her right inner thigh.

Suddenly he felt his mother stir! Billy froze. He kept his hand still and prayed his mother wouldn't open her eyes. Luck was on his side. Dawn's eyes remain closed, but she snapped her legs closed and shifted more onto her left side. Billy removed his right hand from his mother and turned his body very slowly toward her. His mother's head slowly slipped off his shoulder and rested now on the car's seat. Billy was now facing her with his right shoulder on the car's seat, his mother's hand still on his right leg, but now he had it trapped with his left leg. He placed his left hand on the top of his mother's left leg.

Billy listened to his mother's breathing. Had it changed? Was it still heavy? Or has it lightened? He tested her again by squeezing her lower thigh gently. He received no response so he slowly glided his fingertips up to the top of her thigh to where the hem of her dress rested. He trickled his fingers lightly back down her leg. He repeated this several times, always checking for a change of expression or of a sound from his mother. Like a falling feather he laid his hand flat on his mother's leg and moved it up to the top of her thigh. He pushed the palm of his hand down on her flesh, and scrunched the dress up as he moved his hand slowly, ever so slowly, back up her leg. Now he could feel the leg rim of his mother's panties. Billy paused there and he admired how far he had been able to go. After a minute or so, Billy twitched his fingers and grazed his mother's panties, and gave her thigh another squeeze of his hand.

Billy caught a change in his mother. Her closed mouth has parted a little. He gave her leg another light squeeze and her lips opened a little more. He was sure her breathing was lighter and faster now, too. He felt his excitement rise more as he realized that his mother must be feeling something.

This newfound excitement caused Billy to push the limit more, so he returned to lightly running his left fingertips over the top of his mother's thigh, but with his free hand he very slowly, very carefully, unbuttoned his pants and eased them down until he was able to free his massive cock.

That strange feeling he had experienced earlier had now taken over. He felt like a slave to it and yet he knew there was no way back. Wherever this feeling came from, he was going to enjoy his mother, whether she wanted him to or not.

Billy again stroked his mother's thighs, knee to panty line, both legs. Whether she was aware of what her son was doing or not, Dawn's legs parted as they had earlier. The more he stroked her, the further her legs parted, and the more her breathing quickened. Billy laid his open hand on her inner thigh and whispered it gently up her leg until his thumb brushed his mother's crotch. He could feel the heat of her pussy through the soft feel of her cotton panties. He wanted desperately to slide his thumb under the elastic but decided it was too early. Instead, he continued his game of running his fingers up one leg and down the next, so that his mom would subconsciously get used to the feeling. If he did this right, she wouldn't know what was going on until it was too late for her to stop him. He wanted her to enjoy this as much as he knew he was going to.

Billy slowly lifted his right hand and reached for his mother's hand that was trapped between his legs. He raised his left leg to free her hand and slowly moved it closer to his waiting, throbbing cock. Billy placed her hand on the shaft of his dick, and closed her fingers around it. He then began to move her hand slowly up and down his thick shaft. Using his left hand he pressed more firmly on her flesh and moved his hand up to her panties. This time he hooked his thumb under the elastic and brushed her pussy lips. He could feel the heat pouring out of her and a moistness that he hadn't noticed earlier.. His mother gave another soft moan. Billy was ecstatic. He thought to himself,

Yes, that's it. You like this, don't you, Mom. You need to cum. I know you do. I want to make you cum, Mom. You're going to cum for me before this trip was over .

As Bill rubbed his mother's hand up and down his dick he got a surprise - she had started doing it on her own now; his mother, in her sleep, was slowly jacking him off!

Billy made another bold move. He removed his right hand from his mother's wrist and let it creep to her chest. With his palm open, he started to rub in little circles around her succulent left breast. His mother indeed was braless. He could feel her nipple harden through the light material of the dress.

He heard another moan leave his mother's lips and she gripped his stiff shaft a little harder.

I've almost got her, he thought to himself.

Billy slid his hand to the center of her chest and tried to undo another button on her dress. After some fiddling, it became undone and he preceded downward, undoing the next button, then the next, until they were all unfastened. He now had complete access to his mother's breasts. Billy opened the dress more and slid his hand to manipulate her left circular breast, and lightly kneaded both her globes, one after the other. He then slowly worked his left hand under his mother's panties and rested it right on top of her wet pussy.

Billy started to rub up and down on his mother's mound while at the same time he kneaded her luscious breasts, switching from one tit to the other. Billy felt the increased speed of his mother's hand as she rubbed his cock up and down. He could hear her breath louder and quicker. His cum was building in his balls.

Billy leaned forward and put his lips to his mother's ear and whispered, "That's it, Mom. Make your son cum."

He heard his mother in her sleeping state mumble something but he couldn't make out what it was.

"You feel so hot, Mom. I bet you need to get off too, don't you, Mom. You need to cum also, don't you, Mom? I'm going to make you cum. I want you to cum for me. I want us to cum together, Mom."

She let out a moan at these words and Billy now worked his left hand until it parted his mother's moist pussy lips.

"You're so wet, Mom," He whispered in her ear as he rubbed two fingers up and down her swollen lips.

Dawn's hips started to twitch, slightly lifting up and back down to the rhythm of Billy's fingers. Billy felt her grip his dick harder and she moveed her hand to the same speed and pace he was moving against her pussy.

"That's it, Mom. Your hand feels fantastic."

"Oh, Billy", his mother said softly.

She said his name. My God! My mother said my name. Did she know? Had she been pretending to be asleep or was she dreaming about me? Billy was now so excited, he couldn't believe his mother was aware of what had taking place and had given her permission to him. He slid his hand up Dawn's hot mound to her protruding clit. With his fingers, he started lightly flicking it. His mother bucked harder against his intruding hand, and she was beating him off at a faster pace as she gripped his cock like it was a baseball bat. Light moans were coming more often from her now. Billy wanted to cover her mouth as he was afraid his father and sister would hear his mother's moans of delight. But he couldn't do this without waking his mother and he preferred to take his chances.

Billy increased the pressure on his mother's clit. He pushed his fingers inside her so that he could fuck her with them. With his thumb he rubbed her hard little clit. He wished his fingers were his cock. He wanted to fuck her hard with his shaft. He wanted her to want him like he wanted her. Her wetness had turned him on so much he didn't think he would last much longer.

His mother's legs started to quiver. Billy grasped her tits harder now, and he began to grunt in his mother's ear, keeping it soft, just between the two of them.

"Yes, Mom. That's it, cum for me. Let's cum together. Uhh Uhh. I'm so close, Mom."

Just then Dawn woke. She tried to grasp what was happening. She felt the tingling of her own ecstasy, her hips bucking to the probing fingers attacking her excited clit, and then she felt what her own hand was doing.

But it wasn't her husband that had worked her up to this point. It was her own son; he had stimulated her to total bliss, and she was jerking him off. She felt herself building to her needful climax, but somehow she felt she should stop this. It's so wrong, surely. How could this have happened? Her mind was telling her one thing, yet her body betrayed her. Her hand continued to jerk her son off and her hips still thrust up towards her son's skillful fingers fucking her, fucking her, fucking her. Her excitement was intense. God, this was so wrong!

"Billy," she whispered to him. "We can't do this. Please stop. It's so wrong."

"I can't, Mom. I need this and I think you need this, too. I want to make you cum, Mom. Please cum for me."

"Noo..." she moaned quietly.

"Yes, Mom. Cum for me." And Billy rubbed faster on her clit.

"We can't, Billy."

"We already are, Mom. I can feel we're both close, Mom."

Billy thrust himself harder against his mother's beating hand, as he felt his mother's body tighten up as her body quivered all over.

Drawn tried to conceal her orgasm by biting her lip as muffled whimpers started to escape from her mouth. Her free hand moved to her son's wrist grabbing it, pushing his hand harder into her hot pussy as her orgasm exploded, her drenched pussy tightened around her son's fingers as they kept feverishly fucking her excited cunt.

Billy felt and heard his mother reach her climax. His blood rushed to his head as his cum readied itself to explode out of his throbbing cock. Quickly he locked his lips on his mother's mouth, keeping her moans locked inside her. As he pumped his dick harder in her hand, he felt his cum explode out of his shivering body, spurting cum all over his mother's hand and the sleeping bag. It felt as if his heart was pumping the cum out of his being. He thrust his hips up and down in his mother's hand as the electric tingle pulsed though his entire body like nothing he'd ever felt before. Billy tried his best to silence his own grunting, pressing his mouth down harder on his mother's lips which were willingly kissing him back now.

After coming down from their sexual high. Billy removed his hand from his mother's quivering pussy. Billy looked at his mother in her blissful state and whispered,

"Thanks mom. I needed that. I love you mom."

Dawn's body jerked as she came down from her own satisfying climax, opened her eyes and whispered back, "I love you too, Billy."

She looked over to the front seats and noticed that no one had looked back. Steff's head was not in sight so she must have it resting on the door, and Greg was busily driving.

Billy eased himself over and started to pull up his cum covered pants. His sperm was everywhere. He needed to find something to clean himself up. Dawn also sat up and tried to find something to wipe her hand off with. She reached for the wet towel Billy used as an icepack used it. She then handed it to Billy and he tried to clean up a bit. They both jumped when Greg spoke to Dawn..

"Umm, honey, you awake?"

"Yes, dear."

"Umm, there's a rest stop 2 miles ahead and I need to relieve myself. I think that's a good place for someone to take over driving for a bit. I'm starting to get tired."

"I'll drive for awhile, honey. You could crash in the back seat with Billy."

Steff spoke up now. "Hey what about me. I'm cramped up here I want to get some sleep too."

"Okay, Billy and I will switch with you both at the rest stop."

"That's fine with me, mom." Billy said

Steff turned to her mother,

"That's great, mom. Thank you."

bob03567
bob03567
4,101 Followers
12