The Bug That Got Me Mom Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bob03567
bob03567
4,109 Followers

Steff worked her ass up and down until she felt her father's hot cock slide between her tight ass cheeks. Steff squeezed her ass together as she manipulated his rock hard cock against her; she felt her own climax building.

Greg was in heaven. He couldn't believe this was happening. The sexual tension had overtaken him. Greg pushed himself against his daughter's silk-like ass; he slipped a third finger inside her, fucking her little pussy steadily.

Steff moved to the rhythm of her father's fingers; she moved her body higher up his so that she could position her wet wanting cunt over the tip of his cock. She took her hands from his cock and pulling it forward till it rested against her soaked lips, she pushed back and forth making his cock slide up and down her slick little snatch. In time together, they increased the speed of their movements. Greg's excitement grew as his cock flirted with her welcoming pussy. Now Steff pushed back harder, so the head of her father's cock just entered her tight hole that was already filled by his fingers. Greg removed his hand from her sopping wet pussy, and whispered in her ear,

"That's too far, baby."

Greg took hold of his daughter and moved her away from his cock, but Steff didn't want it to end. Quickly she turned around and dove down to her father's penis. She sucked his entire thick dick down her throat.

Faster and faster Steff sucked. She knew he couldn't last much longer, but she needed her own relief and so she moved her body around until her needing pussy was at her dad's face.

Greg could smell his daughter's juices as it dripped out of her little snatch. As one part of his mind told him he was wrong to do this, another, more animalistic part, told him to give way to his pleasure. He rammed his tongue between her legs. He lapped at his daughter's love hole like a thirsty dog at the water bowl. Pushing more and more of her steamy pussy in his face, he buried his tongue deep into her tight little cunt; he felt her moaning on his dick as her mouth engulfed his steel-like pole.

Bucking and moaning loader now, they both lost all control. The animal part of them had taken over. Sucking and lapping was all they cared about.

As their climax built they didn't realize that they had woken Billy with their noise. He looked over the front seat and watched his sister and father eating each other like there was no tomorrow.

Shocked at first, Billy saw another opportunity arise. Billy thought to himself that there was no way his father could be upset with him over Mom, not after sucking on his own daughter. Deliberately making himself visible, Billy slid higher up the seat and admired the show before him.

Greg felt Steff 's hot pussy quiver on his tongue. She was cumming in buckets as he sucked the juices out of her. He himself was ready to shoot, and at that moment looked up.

Horror ran through him as he saw his son looking back, but there was nothing he could do. He was on the edge of an abyss. Steff was sucking wildly on his cock and he felt his dick explode. Greg thrust himself hard into her mouth, as he felt his hot sperm fire deep into his daughter's welcoming mouth. All the while this happened, he kept looking into his son's face.

Billy watched until his father had finished and then he simply turned around and slid back down out of sight. Shit Greg thought. I'm in deep shit now.

Expecting the worse, Greg felt his family slipping away. He could see Dawn throwing him out of the van in tears as she drove off with the kids.

Greg quickly rose and shooed Steff away. Pulling up his pants, he looked at Steff and whispered over to her, "We're in big trouble, baby."

"Why's that, daddy?"

"Billy saw us."

Steff just smiled and took her dad's hand.

"I don't think Billy is going to say anything to Mom."

Greg frowned as he watched Steff tidy herself up. What had she meant? Greg and Steff lay back in the positions they had been in at the beginning of this part of the journey.

Greg couldn't sleep, wondering with fear what was in store for him. If his son told his wife what he saw in the back seat, his life would be over.

As his father fretted, Billy looked over at his Mom, and smiled. He knew now he had the best chance ever of fucking his mother.

Soon, Mom, real soon I'll be the one between your thighs, and you'll be calling my name, begging me to fuck you deeper and deeper, Billy thought to himself before he closed his eyes and fell asleep.

bob03567
bob03567
4,109 Followers
12