The Bull, and the Princess Pt. 01

Story Info
Best friends have sex.
3.7k words
3.03
15.9k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

PT 1: The Witch

ALL CHARCTERS IN THIS STORY ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER.

Jessie fondled her lover's breasts and whispered in her ear, "I love you so much!" Her partner, Vanessa, turned her lustful eyes, opened her mouth and... made Jessie's alarm sound. Jessie awoke suddenly, and angrily. She slammed down on the alarm clock and got ready for school, and was taking a shower when she realized she was fully erect all 8 1/2 inches. She quickly jerked off and rushed downstairs, where her adoptive mom was getting ready for work, "Hey Jess!" said her mom, Nyomi, "Don't forget to your lunch!" After retrieving her lunch, Jessie rode the bus to school and entered her class just before the bell rang. Nothing really happens here, so, I guess I should take the time to describe our protagonist. Jessie is 6 feet tall and weighs 170 lbs, but that weight comes from her muscles, her muscles being more untoned and her body looks very similar to Kortney Olson.

Jessie is 19 years old and is a beautiful Lebanese with caramel skin, and she also (interestingly)has a light German accent. Jessie likes to wear a leather jacket with whatever shirt along with jeans and black aviators. She usually shaves one side of her head and bleaches her normally brown, long hair to white, and keeps the makeup to a minimum. After homeroom, Jessie went to her locker and got her books for history, when she was approached by some angry girls, "What the fuck is that symbol on your fucking shoulder!?!" asked one that was particularly ugly. The symbol the girl was referring to was the feminism symbol with a red circle and slash going through it with a white background, and on the bottom, it said, "Feminism is Fascism!"

"It's a symbol and cause actually worth fighting for. I assume you're a feminist? You femmies are always talking about women needing the right to freedom of speech, which we already have, so you should be fine with me speaking my mind unless you really don't care about 'equal rights' and your just butthurt about a bad date and of your ugly looks. I gotta go, hope you gals get some common sense." Jessie walked away, the girls fuming that another girl has the audacity to think for herself and form her own opinions when she rounded a corner and saw her. The most beautiful young woman Jessie had ever seen, and her lifelong friend, Vanessa. Vanessa is 18 and has a slightly pale skin with dark brown, slightly curly hair and a thick, curvy, supple body and full red lips with gorgeous green eyes and -

"Hi, Jess! Are you still coming over to my house later?" said Vanessa in a sweet voice.

"Uhh yeah, just gotta get my trunks after school," replied Jessie.

"Great!" giggled Vanessa.

*

Jessie wore a black undershirt and black swim trunks, lying on a lavish outdoor daybed in front of a wide and deep pool and absorbed the sun's rays on a brisk afternoon. Her mind had started to wander to... naughty thoughts about her secret love for Vanessa. Just then, when her thoughts were getting extra naughty, her best friend came through a gate that surrounded the backyard and connected to the big, lavish house. Vanessa wore an orange and pink bikini with stylish sunglasses and floppy hat, and Jessie could see her favorite part of Vanessa, her tummy that just barely stuck out which she liked to call(never out loud) Vanessa's muffin top. Vanessa had smooth, thick thighs, which were Jessie's second favorite part about her, and she also wore black ribbons on her ankles that drove Jessie crazy. Jessie wanted to take Vanessa and ravage her body, hear her screams and moans of pleasure, to take advantage of this helpless young woman and do whatever she felt like, she wanted to worship Vanessa's toes and feet, to fuck her brains out, she wanted to-

"Jess, are you listening?" Asked a flustered Vanessa.

"Ohh, I'm sorry no I was, I was thinking about...other stuff. What's up?"

"*sigh* As you know, my parents aren't exactly rich perse, but they do have some wealth. A businessman recently contacted my parents and offered an investment in their law firm, Jess he's offering an assload of money. In return, he gets his company name spread around and then he gets more clients, seems like a win-win. Except..." Vanessa's ending words had turned to a dark tone and she bit her lip.

"What's wrong? Do you not want this?" Asked Jessie.

"...I have to get into a relationship with the businessman's daughter because it's 'politically correct', god I fucking hate PC shit. The relationship isn't going to be a real one, we just have to act like lovers in the media and in public, just to attract more lousy clients.", Vanessa spat her last words out and turned to Jessie, who had grown pale and wore a shocked face. 'Some bitch is going to take this beautiful princess away from me?!? Not on my fucking watch, I'm gonna fuck Vanessa RIGHT. IN. FRONT. OF. THAT...WITCH. And she won't get any.' Jessie promised herself. At that moment, an athletic blonde girl their age with a pointy nose and chin came through the gate, sneering at the both of them.

"Daddy got a better daybed at my mansion!" Boasted the girl, followed by an old man, a middle-aged one, and a middle-aged woman.

"Abigail, don't be so rude!" Said the old man.

Why don't we have some dinner? Our maid made Beef Goulash!" Exclaimed the middle-aged woman in a cheerful voice.

"That's a wonderful idea dear. Girls, let's head on inside!" Said the middle-aged man. Vanessa got up and walked towards her parents. Jessie stayed behind pretending to get her phone, but really wanted to look at Vanessa's luscious ass and things jiggle.

*

After dinner, Jessie and Vanessa went to Vanessa's room to talk and hang out. Vanessa's spacious room was white and had a double door entrance, and on the left-hand side was a dressing wall with a chair and dresser, complete with a mirror. The right side of the room had two white fabric chairs, and also a wide bathroom, without a door, and an entrance to the outside pool. Vanessa's bed was king sized and had drape holders with white drapes on them. Jessie went to another bathroom to go take a shower(because Vanessa's didn't have much in terms of privacy for room guests) after she finished, she headed towards Vanessa's room. She found herself thinking about Vanessa's 33-inch waist, wide hips, thunder thighs, her "muffin top", her pretty toes, and before Jessie knew it, she was back at Vanessa's room, and she saw Abigail sitting in a chair in the corner, sneering at Jessie.

"Did you finish jerking off to Vanessa?" snickered Abigail.

"What the fuck do you want?" asked Jessie, in not an angry tone but an impatient one. She did this on purpose to make it seem like Abigail was insignificant and unimportant and nothing more than just a little brat just to irritate Abigail, which apparently worked.

"Watch your tone, I'm the one doing the blackmailing." Abigail smiled and looked towards the bed, where Vanessa was under the covers, tears running down her face.

"Jessie! She wants us to have sex!" cried Vanessa, wearing a big white rose in her hair and still covering herself.

"It's ok, that isn't going to happen." At that being said, Jessie imagined beating the shit out of Abigail and throwing her out of the room in a bloody pulp. That is until she saw Abigail's face, which was one of pure delight, "Oh yes it will, fucker. You see, Photoshop, in the right hands, can really make some convincing stuff. For instance, let's say a man really likes to see his wife happy, so he works later than usual so that his wife doesn't have to. But, who knows what he has been doing, maybe he's fucking other girls. Maybe not, but a quick pic and a willing model and boom, no one is the wiser, I mean, just look at this!" Abigail produced a picture from her pocket showing what appears to be Vanessa's dad talking to a hooker from his car.

"No! Dad would never cheat on Mom! He really loves her!" Vanessa jumped up and made a wild grab for the picture, but Abigail quickly tucked it into her pocket. Abigail started cackling as Jessie stared at Vanesa in raw lust, barely containing her composure and stopping herself from fucking Vanessa on the spot. Vanessa wore black toeless and heelless nylon stockings with floral designs and bows on top, black panties and garter belt with lace to hold the stockings with a similar design, black fingerless nylon elbow gloves, and again similar design, a black nylon babydoll lingerie with a frilly seem that exposed her tummy, all topped off with a choker that had a loop for a leash. Vanessa tried to cover her breasts, which had black heart pasties and was shocked to see the state that her best friend was in, Jessie's could barely contain herself and was wore a face that scared Vanessa.

Abigail giggled and came close to Jessie's ear and whispered, "Holy crap, you just want to ravage her, don't you? You want to feel her up and hear her moans of pleasure, you want her to kiss and lick your muscles, worship you like the strong alpha bull you are. Or do you prefer goddess, like Athena the goddess of war? Mmmm, from that look in your eyes I think you like the sound of that... take her Jessie...she can be all yours, you just have to teach her to be your sexy thick bitch, and to obey you. She can be a slave, your cum-kack!" Abigail was interrupted as Jessie punched her in the throat and pinned her down, squeezing on her throat to make her gag and cough, but still allow her to breathe.

"Vanessa! Get the picture!" Jessie yelled and Vanessa did just that, putting on a robe afterward and running out of the room. Soon after, Abigail's dad and Vanessa's parents came into the room. Luckily, Jessie still had enough sense in her from her blind rage and lust induced high to get off of Abigail and simply hold her arms behind her back.

"Abigail! Did you have this picture Photoshopped?" Asked the old man.

"No Daddy! They lied and they hurt me!" Abigail whimpered, taking an innocent face, but this wasn't enough to trick the old man, who had seen his fair share of sob stories and manipulative faces in business deals.

"Where did you get this picture? And why didn't you come to us with this information? Why did talk to them about this? And if they are lying about you forcing Vanessa and Jessie to have sex, why is Vanessa wearing stockings and those gloves?" asked the old man in a stern voice.

"...They hurt me, Daddy! This big brute punched me in the throat!"

"You threatened her lifelong friend with whom she shares a deep and special connection with. I'd say you're lucky for just the punch. You are in deep. Shit. Get to the car, NOW!" Ordered the old man.

Abigail did what she was told and Jessie along with Vanessa stayed in the room, recovering from the ordeal. Jessie sat in one of the chairs, deep in thought and regret for standing there like an idiot, thinking of what she could have done to prevent such a crisis from happening to her princess. Vanessa was behind the changing wall, although she did not begin to change.

"Vanessa?" asked Jessie.

"Yes?" answered Vanessa from behind the changing wall.

"Where did you get that lingerie?"

"Abigail brought it to me in a bag. I guess she was planning on doing this all along."

"...Umm...Jessie?" asked a nervous southern voice. Vanessa and her family were actually southern, but they felt that they got more respect by adopting the local midwestern accent. Sometimes when Vanessa was scared or really nervous(sometimes she wanted to tease Jessie, who secretly liked the accent, and Vanessa knew it), her native accent burst out involuntarily.

"Yeah?" replied a curious Jessie, wondering what could bring out that accent she found oh so delicious.

"Do... do you really like me? Is what Abigail said true? Do want to do those things to me?"

Jessie felt ashamed, Vanessa was such a sweet girl and Jessie could never hurt her, but it was true, she wanted to do those things. She wanted Vanessa to worship her muscles and for her to beg, moan, scream in pleasure and call her Goddess. She wanted to put those pretty toes in her mouth and suck, while Vanessa worked on licking and pleasing Jessie's cock and balls. But, she also wanted to wake up in the morning and see that beautiful smile that always gave Jessie a warm feeling in her heart. She wanted to get in the shower and embrace her from behind, slowly making love and letting their passionate affection guide them instead of letting lust consume them and ending up fucking like animals. She wanted to cuddle and kiss and talk about how their day was. She wanted to walk up the aisle and take Vanessa as her wife. Jessie began sobbing.

"Oh my God, I love you so much! But, I want to do so many horrible and perverted things with you, but... I also want to be gentle and make sweet, passionate love. I... I feel so conflicted! I don't know what to do!" At this Jessie looked up, still sobbing, and saw a concerned Vanessa peeking from the wall. A few seconds of silence passed when Vanessa timidly walked out from behind the wall and kneeled to Jessie's level and wiped away the tears, and Jessie nuzzled into her left hand.

"Jessie, it's perfectly normal to have them thoughts, your jus' horny, that's' all. It's normal to want to explore sexual ideas, you jus' gotta be willin' ta do it. And as for your love, well, I feel the same way. Gosh, now you got me cryin', darling." Vanessa wiped away her own tears and kissed her. Jessie kissed back, and picked Vanessa up by the legs, gently setting her on the bed and undid her robe, revealing the pasties, which she removed and began sucking on her breasts. Jessie took off her shirt and plain black bra to reveal double D 34 breasts and hesitated at her boxers, "What's wrong?" asked Vanessa.

"...There's something I've never told you, something that might change your mind about this whole ordeal. Well here goes nothing..." and Jessie slowly removed her boxers, revealing her cock and balls.

"Woah!... It's so long...and soo thick too! I love it." Vanessa crept closer to the massive member, and gradually licked the head, the lick being followed by Jessie's moan. Jessie placed her hands on Vanessa's head and pushed her cock into her mouth and almost made it down to her throat when Vanessa tapped Jessie's thigh, and she pulled out. Vanessa hacked and coughed, "Maybe we should stay in our limits." said Vanessa, who began to turn around and expose her ass, "It's your turn to use that tongue of yours." said Vanessa seductively. Jessie leaned over and began eating her pussy, basking in Vanessa's moans. She stopped and put her middle finger in, her mouth moving to her toes.

"...Jessie, what're you doin'?" asked Vanessa. Jessie immediately realized that they probably shouldn't do any fetish stuff for their first time. "Sorry, I've got a thing for feet and toes...I guess we should wait to do fetish stuff for when we have more experience, huh?"

"Yes." Vanessa simply replied and moved her head down and Jessie resumed eating.

"Fuck, that's really good Jess, you sure this is yer first time?...god yessmmm".

"Yes, this is my first time and thank you, you taste good."

"Shuck's darlin', you got me all flustered... mmm...Jess? How's about we move on to the second st-" At that moment, both of Vanessa's parents came into the room."Vanessa, we jus' concerned about this whole ordeal-WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN HERE?!?" exploded and enraged Karen(Vanessa's mom) while Jessie and Vanessa began covering themselves.

"Mama, we...uh.. well we've realized jus how much Jessie here and I care about one another.. and, uhh...decided to show ea-" Vanessa was cut off.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING STUPID THAT SOUNDS!?! I'M STARTN' TA THINK THAT ABIGAIL ISN'T SO GUILTY AFTER ALL!"

"Now, waita' minute honey. We used to sneak off behind our parents backs sometimes to make love, now ain't that what there doin here?"

"They-she just...how could they even be thinking about this!?"

"Honey... 'how could they be they even be thinking about this?' Really? Anywho, I have seen them talk to each other with looks that say they want to be more than just friends. I say we let them get dressed and then we talk about what we were going to originally talk about with Vanessa. After that well, I say that they...'comfort each other'. What do you say, Karen?"

"Jim I...I...ok, alright, Vanessa git dressed an'..an' come downstairs."

Vanessa obeyed her mother and dressed, looking back at Jessie one last time, and then going downstairs. As soon as Jessie heard talking downstairs she crept quietly to the bathroom that she used earlier. Jessie often stayed the night at Vanessa's, ever since they were little kids. So, Vanessa's parents just bought her hygiene and shower supplies, and Jessie's adoptive mom has done the same for Vanessa for her equally frequent nights at their house. When Jessie reached the bathroom, she immediately shut and locked the door and began brushing her teeth, despite the fact that she had already done so. After brushing, she applied Old Spice deodorant and body spray and panicked even more at the fact that there were no condoms. Jessie thought she could cut off a finger of a latex glove but soon realized that her massive cock would not fit. SHe panicked EVEN more when she heard knocking and a voice, "Everything okay in there, Jess?"

"Yeah!" said Jessie, although her panicking mind said otherwise.

"Ok well...My parents are done talkn' to me, they jus' said that if I needed to talk about it they were there for me. We talked about it an'... well everything turned out fine in the end. So, if you wanna... you know resume where we left off?"

"Uhh, you wouldn't happen to know where I can get a condom would you?"

"Lemme see what I can do, hon!" Jessie kept hearing "Hon" in her head over and over. 'She called me hon...she really loves me!' Jessie was ecstatic with joy and lust, and came out of the bathroom and headed back to Vanessa's room, where she restriped and waited under the covers for her new lover.

"Okay, I got a" Vanessa paused at the sight of Jessie's clothes on the floor and her under the covers, "A condom. I got a condom from dad. I don't know how to put it on you."

"That's okay just come here and I'll show you," Jessie had seen plenty of pornos and hentai involving condoms, so she had a good grasp on what she was doing. After the condom was on and Vanessa striped, she mounted Jessie's abdomen and paused, a nervous look on Vanessa.

"What's wrong?" Asked Jessie.

"This is my first time, I want ta make you feel good and be happy. I can't do that without any experience." Replied a somber Vanessa. Jessie sat up and caressed her lover in her arms, whispering in her ear, "I love you, and no matter how this turns out, I will always be happy with you." Jessie kissed Vanessa's forehead and set her hovering above her throbbing cock, looking into her eyes as it slowly entered Vanessa.

"Ahh! That kinda hurts!" Vanessa wore a pained expression and Jessie immediately started to freak the fuck out because there was blood coming out of Vanessa pussy.

"Oh my fucking god! Are you okay? Did I do something wrong? Why the fuck are you bleeding?" Jessie was shushed by Vanessa, who began stroking Jessie's hair and began softly speaking.

"Its okay, when a woman loses her virginity her hymen breaks and she bleeds. This is totally normal." And Vanessa began to slowly resume her riding, with Jessie being somewhat calmed down and distracted by touching Vanessa's voluptuous body. Jessie groped her thighs, her ass, her hips, and her waist.

"You really like *nff* my curves, don't you?" Moaned Vanessa.

"Yes, your *ahh* tummy is my favorite." Replied Jessie.

"Don't you what these?" When Vanessa said that, she led Jessie's hands to her breasts, and let out a small moan when she felt a squeeze on them. She continued riding until she felt Jessie's cock begin to tense up.

12