The Bull Named Ryan - Pt. 01

Story Info
A hung Futa targets her prey - her boss.
1.7k words
4.19
21k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bustyluva
Bustyluva
60 Followers

I stood at 5 foot 3 but that never stopped me from getting what I wanted. I had a strange ability to appear bigger than I was. By the time I was done viciously fucking my partner I was as tall as the door frame. I'm not sure if I really get bigger and taller but my ego and "presence" sure does. They "shrink" as I "grow". This effect wears off after a while so the only thing that I constantly desire is to dominate my partner.

Having a 13 inch cock was the best part of who I was. Who could say no to such a healthy helping of she-cock? The way it slapped my thighs as I approached each cocksleeve easily grew my presence.

Having a 13 inch cock is the worst when it comes to regular life, I can never hide it....most times I don't want to. I always want to fuck the life out of a new cocksleeve but bills must be paid. I tell myself that every morning as I pull up to my meaningless job. As I walk into the office I tell myself things are going to change. I deserve to fuck people and have them take complete care of my needs. Today would be different.

I thought of a plan as my successful boss walked in. She was the hottest piece of ass in the department. She stood tall at 5'10 barefoot but her walk was enhanced by her heaving breasts and her huge ass. Just watching her phat ass jiggle sent shockwaves down my anaconda. The tremors from my cock gave me a devious idea. I would begin with her, and then make easy work of her husband. She always talked about how successful he was, why not make him my slave?

It was halfway until lunch but I needed to relieve myself. My cock needed to be drained constantly to not be hard 24/7. As I walked to the bathroom I stopped in my tracks. My boss was walking into the break room, my chance had arrived.

In the break room I sat at the table farthest from her. I spread my legs wide for 2 reasons. The first was obvious, my girthy hog needed room to breathe. The second would soon be obvious, I wanted her to see it grow. As I watched her eat her strawberries I got so horny. My cock slithered further down my leg as my presence grew a couple inches. As I grew I gave off an aroma that triggered my prey to pay attention to me. I watched her interest peak, as she turned towards me slowly. She took a deep breathe and walked closer to me. She smiled as we locked eyes and started a little small talk. The trap was set.

Over our 15 minute break she began talking more and more. Our conversation got deeper with each sentence. The path to her bedroom would be an easy one.

She began to look me up and down as if I was the prey. She didn't know what was coming over her as she began to sweat. She bit her lip as her eyes locked onto my now tight as hell bulge. She was in a trance as she watched my serpent twitch. She hadn't even noticed her nipples getting harder. This sent a tremor down my girth, slightly ripping my pants. She was deep into my dick hypnosis as she swallowed her saliva. The final straw was pulled as I grabbed my hefty cock with both hands to allow her to see the true extent of my schlong.

"My husband hasn't been hitting the right spots in a long long time." She blurted out after finally taking her eyes away from my bulge.

It was all over for her with those words. My presence grew.

"Let's take a lunch break together and we can talk about your little problem." I responded, knowing damn well my plan was well underway.

We rushed out to my car and headed to her house. The whole ride to her house was accompanied with her endless sloppy blowjob. This bitch had a huge gag reflex, obviously because she had never had anything as big as me. I allowed her to continue to try to take as much as she could as I raced to her address. I had to damn near pry her away from her prize just to get out of the car. By the time we got into the house the slut was basically sucking my dick as I carried her to the bedroom. My presence grew.

As we flopped onto her bed she continued to ravage my loins. Her tiny hands pumped my huge beef bat like its contents would be her last meal. I hated when people were gentle with it, a cock this big needed some power behind it. She held it tightly at the base and let the rest of the mass fall heavily onto her face, extending from chin to forehead. She knew even though I was Futa, I was still more man than she had ever been with.

"My husband is half the size of your big fat dick!" She moaned as she charmed my cobra.

My presence grew.

"You know I'm only half hard right? I still have some growing left!" I bellowed this answer because her dirty talk made me so horny. I loved to compare sizes with people, I always won. My presence grew. I couldn't wait to seduce her husband next. I couldn't wait to stand in front of him with my girlcock swinging back and forth, throbbing from the pleasure of dwarfing him. He would fall to his knees and succumb to my presence. My presence grew.

She slathered my girth with her thick saliva, constantly persuading my monster to drip precum. I leaked precum to the tune of a gallon. As she churned my balls, I was able to coat her from head to toe in my sludge. She continued to be overwhelmed with the healthy heap of woman rod as it just continued to grow. My full size and power was soon to be seen. As I grew rigid I thought it was time to pleasure her orally. As I slurped at her pussy I could tell she was past ready to fuck. Her pussy was soaked in her fluids as if her body begged to be filled with my seed. I wasn't even able to fully suck her juices up as I was stopped abruptly with her need to be crammed with my huge sausage. She pushed me back and told me how bad she needed my python to dominate her. My presence grew.

I stood on her bed just to show her what true domination was like. I loomed over her slender 5'10 frame with my presence allowing me the benefit of 6 feet tall. I dropped down to one knee right by her ready pussy, it throbbed for my dick. I proceeded to make contact with my monstrous cock head, sliding it closer and closer to her dripping snatch. She moaned as my hog pushed her lips open as if to command my intentions. She knew it would be a slow process as the 13 inch member created a path known to no other. With my strength I was able to penetrate deeper, harder, stronger than any other had even imagined. She began to claw my back as I trudged through her tight walls to easily find her g-spot. She came. I hit her cervix. She came. My presence grew. I continued this sick game of pain and pleasure for a while, time passes quickly when you're dominating your partner.

I hit position after position as she screamed louder and louder. Some screams were from sheer terror, others were from pure bliss. I made sure to give her enough of each. As I went through the entire Kama sutra I pulled out countless times to drain another round of my baby batter onto her body. My cum, sweat, and her tears created a toxic slime of pleasure. She was being coated in this cocktail of love in order to state my claim of dominance. She would never be able to rinse this day away.

I saved my favorite position for last. I flipped her phat ass over onto her hands and knees. I positioned my piston at her swollen pussy. She begged me yet again to rearrange her insides. I obliged. My presence grew. The view of her 50 inch ass jiggling and slapping against my equally huge dick caused me to go into overdrive. I wanted to punish her vagina, make it unusable for any other pathetic little penis. I continued to batter her pussy with a barrage of well placed dick thrusts. The power in my dick translated to hard ass slaps that bruised her ass as I drove deeper. I pulled her hair so I could watch her in the mirror as she moaned. The onslaught continued. She began to fade, falling into a passion induced coma of love. My presence grew.

We had been fucking for hours as her husband pulled into the driveway. I could see out of her bedroom window so I knew when he arrived. Her husband was making his way up to the front door. The whole time I'm sure he heard his wife screaming for more dick annihilation! If he didn't hear it from outside, he surely heard her begging me for more inches when he reached the bottom of the staircase. I knew he must be trying to creep upstairs even though he had no need to sneak. I couldn't hear him approaching because her moans were so loud. I know he feared for the worst based on what he could gather from the sounds his wife was making. I continued to pound his wife's tight wet pussy while he stood on the other side of the door, thinking how much his wife was loving this fucking. Each stroke was longer, each stroke was harder. Each deep stroke brought tears to his wife's eyes, she was on cloud 9. She paid no attention to the door handle being turned, I did. She had her face buried in the pillow just to muffle her terrified screams of satisfaction. She was in such bliss and such pain that her brain could not comprehend what she felt stronger for. The door opened, and there FINALLY stood her husband.

My presence grew.

Bustyluva
Bustyluva
60 Followers