The Bullpen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With her back turned to Colin and the ops desk, and with her legs spread shoulder-width apart, Erica got to work. She leaned against the table with her left hand, holding herself up, and placed Wendy's pocket rocket to her crotch. In just over a minute, she was already gasping for air, muttering obscenities to herself under her breath. A few seconds later, Colin witnessed a shiver dance up Erica's body.

She turned her head, catching Colin in the act of watching her. Instead of looking shocked or embarrassed, she smiled. Her perfect white teeth shone proudly, and she even giggled for a second, before breathing a deep sigh of relief. Erica had thought nothing of getting herself off in front of Colin that morning, acting no different about doing so than she had seemed on the exercise bike just a few minutes earlier. In fact, if anything, the quickness of her orgasm and the functionality of the vibrator had made the experience even more matter-of-fact than if she had used her bare hand.

In a half-hearted attempt to cleanse the toy of her own juices, and those of Wendy's from past uses, Erica simply rubbed it against her bare backside – once, twice, three times – until it was dry to the touch. Clutching it in her fist, Erica strutted back across the Observation Room, beaming a smile of absolute contentment at Colin as she passed the ops desk.

"I was starting to worry about carpal tunnel," she quipped.

The awestruck technician just nodded.

She stopped at the cubby where her clothes were being kept – her white blouse, her knee-length tweed skirt, her black pumps, and her lacy pink lingerie. In the weeks since she'd shed these items, Erica had done her best to forget about them. She tried not to look in their direction. A few days after she'd first entered the Bullpen, she'd finally worked up the courage to go near them, if only to place her bra and panties beneath the rest of the clothing, to hide her underthings from plain sight. It had killed her then, to touch the fabric but not be able to put it on, to be so close to her coverings, but to be so naked.

This time, however, Erica felt none of the same anxiety as she touched her shirt. It had been so long since she'd last worn clothes that the very concept of doing so wasn't at the forefront of her mind. Without drama or fanfare, she slipped the vibrator between her blouse and her skirt, tucked away and out of sight. But, hesitating at her locker for a minute, she dared herself to be scandalous in a different way.

Erica glanced back at Colin again, but this time, his eyes were dutifully pointed at the screen in front of him. When she stepped back away from the locker a few seconds later, her pink panties had been dangled on a hook, just beneath the shelf where they'd been stored for so many days so far. The vibrator was hidden away, but her panties were prominent against the dark background of the lockers behind them. No one walking into the Observation Room would fail to notice them.

The girl went about finishing her exercise routine, though she did take another quick break to vibrate her way to orgasm in between the Stairmaster and the bench press. And then again before breakfast. And then once more before she allowed Colin to shut her away in the Bullpen, away from her mechanical toy.

Obviously, Marty Coombs had told a number of the other technicians, exiled away from the Bullpen and the Observation Room, about what he'd seen that morning on the table. The next morning, it was Zach Mitchell who dropped off Erica's breakfast, the rotation of peeping toms moving past Marty Coombs for someone else's turn. Fruit and eggs were not all that Zach brought, however.

When Erica sat down for breakfast that morning, two additional toys were there to greet her. One was a translucent, purple combination vibrator – a "rabbit" – that had a long shaft, in addition to a small branch that shot out at the base into a fork for her clit. The other was as close to a real cock as Erica had seen in the past few weeks, a flesh-toned dildo that was complete with a head, realistic-looking veins, and even a ball sack at the end. Both were standing upright, as Wendy's pocket rocket had been the day before, but both had pink ribbon tied around them in a pretty little bows. It was obvious that these were presents for Erica, hand-selected and adorned with care.

The technicians, of course, would never be treated to video footage of Erica with either toy, as she was unable to bring them into the Bullpen. The knowledge that she'd use them, clad in the corset in the expanse of the Observation Room, however, seemed enough to get the staff off. So much so that, the following day, Erica was greeted with four more toys to go along with her breakfast.

"It's like an adult Happy Meal," the girl mused to Tessa that Saturday morning.

Colin was decidedly upset with his people. Erica's captivity had turned into a cheap peep show for them, and they seemed to be testing the limits of sexual harassment in the "gifts" they were showering upon her. He made up his mind to send out an angry e-mail on Saturday, and even got so far as to type it all up.

But Erica, instead of seeming upset at being toyed with, was delighted at the gifts. On Friday morning, she made quick use of the rabbit before she'd even begun eating. At lunchtime, she dildoed herself to orgasm on the exercise bench while the technician desperately tried to stay focus on the diagnostics he was running at the ops desk. On Saturday, she fingered the flexible pink jelly vibrator, the more traditional tiger-print bullet vibrator, the classy glass dildo, and even the strand of anal beads with excitement, with purpose. Though she hadn't worked up the courage to put anything in her backside just yet, the other three toys had been used by noon of the morning she'd received them.

Colin decided to let the electronic reprimand go un-sent.

The pile of sex toys, owing to the addition of three more on Sunday morning, had become too large for the girl to hide beneath the otherwise neglected clothing in her cubby. Instead, they were kept in large ice cooler, just to the right of the lunch table, that Erica had requested of Noah. It had been sitting empty, unused, in the Human Hormones Lab since the company picnic the year before. Now, because of the naked girl's growing arsenal of sexual paraphernalia, it had found a purpose.

The chest hadn't been delivered, however, without a concerned conversation among Noah, Hannah, and Natalie. Noah worried that Erica was becoming a sexual plaything, of sorts, among the Bullpen's technical staff. Hannah was growing increasingly aware of rumors and stories that had started to spread throughout the ConnPharm campus, complete with the test subject's identity.

Natalie, as usual, had sided with the deuterotone project over the dignity of the girl undergoing the treatments.

"She's getting herself off quicker and with less work," the blonde woman pointed out. "She's doing so outside of the Bullpen, and away from the curious eyes of those with access to the experiment's recordings. And as we established last week, she's going to do it, with or without the aid of a plastic toy. So let her have some variety."

Natalie's argument that the girl was wasting less time by getting off quicker was somewhat false; though Erica was now able to achieve orgasm in fewer minutes, she was doing so with greater frequency. Even inside the Bullpen, away from her sexual aids, she was fingering herself by the hour. She continued to pore over the data that the Bullpen provided her each day, tracking the biochemical reactions taking place inside her body and the visible growth of her chest taking place on the outside. But for every forty to fifty minutes of scientific study, Erica spent ten to fifteen studying the intricacies of her own sex, gasping and cursing in ecstasy, before returning to her work.

Erica, by the end of her third week of captivity, had lost any notion of the shame and awkwardness that came from her masturbation. Most of the time, she gave it absolutely no thought. If she were horny, she should cum. It became completely functional and utilitarian – get it out of the way, get to work, and repeat as needed. It didn't matter who was around, whether it was Colin, Tessa, or Wendy. In fact, if anything, Erica began to look forward to her sessions while the male technician was on duty, feeling the forbidden nature of doing such a feminine thing in front of a masculine presence – her orgasms were deeper and more intense between the hours of nine to five than they were any other point of the day.

Just after achieving one of these orgasms, with her toes curling and her back completely arched off the floor of the Bullpen, Erica turned her attention to the man in Observation Room, whom she was sure was watching.

"Have you told Jamie about me yet?" she asked.

Beyond her own reflection, in the world outside the Bullpen, Colin responded, "You asked me not to."

It was Sunday afternoon. Erica's breasts, with just thirteen days of letting the deuterotone work its miracle-of-science magic, had dramatically increased in size. If anything, the Human Hormone Lab staff had begun to worry that they'd miscalculated the full effects of the sequence of shots upon a human female, and that Erica's chest would inflate to near-cartoonish enormity. In addition, Erica's vocal cords had continued to loosen (along with her sexually conservative mores), causing her voice to be slightly deeper than it had been weeks before. No one had noticed the change, however, without going back to earlier tapes, and even then, the change was subtle.

"I know," Erica acknowledged to her own nude reflection. She admired the handiwork of her science as she did so, sizing up her augmented tits. "But it might be important to do so. For you. And for us."

"For us?" Colin replied quizzically. There was an "us"?

"For you, me, Jamie, Tom," the girl answered. "I want to be able to see Jamie again, to look her in the eye, and not feel that I'm hiding something from her."

There was silence on Colin's end of the intercom for a few minutes, before he finally answered, "That you're hiding something from her? How do you think I've felt the past few weeks?"

"I know, I know. But…I just want her to understand." A pause. "I'll do it."

"You'll do it?"

"I'll do it."

"Just call her up, and offer, 'By the way, I've been naked with your husband for the past three weeks, without your knowledge – I hope this isn't awkward'?"

"Bring her in," Erica answered, surprising even herself.

"Thanks," Colin said sarcastically, continuing, "But I think it might be easier if I just told her, rather than putting you on display in all your glory."

"Colin –"

He interrupted her. "Have you even told Tom yet? Don't you think that's just as important?"

In truth, Erica had been contemplating it all week, ever since Hannah had suggested it. But confessing to Jamie was about honesty, while confessing to Tom was about sex – Erica desperately wanted to be fucked. Each time she slipped a vibrator or a dildo into her pussy, she dreamt it was Tom, and she dreamt that she could lie there and let him thrust into her. She fantasized about lying back and letting him put in all the effort, relaxing and just letting the orgasm wash over her, instead of having to do all the work herself. And, even if for some reason, he refused to take out his dick and screw her there in the Observation Room, she wanted him to eat her out. She'd settle for that.

"If I tell Tom, will you let me tell Jamie?"

"No," Colin answered, indignantly. What the hell was wrong with her? She couldn't make it forty-five minutes without screaming in orgasm in front of him, and she wanted to explain to his wife that it was all for science? She hoped that Jamie wouldn't blink an eye at the notion of her husband watching a close friend fuck herself a few dozen feet away?

"Colin, she's going to find out one way or another. The next time we see each other, I'm going to have a thirty-six inch D-cup chest…she's going to notice."

"But – "

This time it was Erica who interrupted the technician. "She knows what I've been working on the past few years. She knows where you work. She's going to put two and two together."

"Then I'll tell her," the man responded, wanting to put an end to this conversation.

"Let me," Erica begged. "Let me show her. Let me show her that this is science, that this is not about strip shows, tit flashing, or me dildoing myself."

"You just hit upon it right there." He sounded angry now. "How am I going to bring her in, Erica? How am I going to explain to her that it's all on the up-and-up if you're in there….touching yourself? If you've got a chest full of sex toys in the corner of the Observation Room?"

"I'll move them," she answered. "I'll control myself."

"No," Colin responded again. "Absolutely not."

"Colin," Erica pleaded. "Let me do this."

Doubt was creeping into the technician's mind. Maybe the girl was right, maybe Jamie might understand it more if she were able to see the clinical nature of the experiment itself, maybe it might go over better from the lips of Erica herself. He was skeptical that Erica could keep her word about keeping her hands off of herself, but maybe the girl could make Jamie understand that Colin's role in this peep show was a favor to Erica herself. She needed Colin, she trusted him, and knew that he was happily married. Maybe…

"Maybe," Colin conceded. "I'll give it some thought."

"Thank you," Erica purred. It was as if she had already won, and would be talking to Jamie the following day.

After a pause, Colin asked, "You're telling Tom, though?"

The girl nodded inside the Bullpen. "I need to."

She didn't elaborate on why, exactly, she needed to.

And, truth be told, she hadn't really talked to him much this past week. After having not hearing from him for days, Erica had had Wendy give him a call on Friday afternoon. Their conversation was short, and she couldn't help but suspect that Tom was holding back, that he was anxious to get off the phone. It had left her feeling disconcerted, but the deep tones of his voice and the memory of dirty pillow talk in her ear had excited her too much to dwell on it for long. Minutes after Wendy had closed the line, Erica was lost in orgasmic ecstasy on the floor of the Bullpen.

When Wendy dialed his number again that Sunday evening, Erica's pussy was already hot and wet in anticipation. Or, at least, hotter and wetter than it usually was.

"Hello?" Tom answered. He was out of breath.

"Hi," Erica said happily. She began to run her fingers through her pubic hair. She wanted him to drive down to ConnPharm that night, dropping everything he was doing, and fuck her with absolute abandon. In the meantime, however, she was hoping that she could at least coax a little phone sex out of him.

"Oh," he paused, "hi."

"I haven't heard from you in a couple of days," she offered. It wasn't an accusation, just an observation.

"Sorry. I've been…busy."

Erica swallowed hard. She had to say it quickly, she had to blurt it out, before she lost the nerve to do so. It took absolutely no courage anymore, on her part, to stroll naked in front of her lab staff, or to masturbate in the Bullpen, or to drive a glass dildo in and out of her slit in front of Colin. But she was nervous as hell about the confession that she was about to make to her boyfriend of the past few years.

"I tested the deuterotone on myself," she blurted out.

"Jesus Christ," was Tom's only response.

"It's fine. I'm being monitored. Everything's going…well, mostly according to my plans and calculations."

Tom was silent for a few seconds, before observing, "So that means that your breasts…?"

"I hope you like your girls with big tits." She let the word linger in her mouth, fantasizing about the notion that her breasts were nothing more than sexual objects to her boyfriend, there for his erotic entertainment. With her right hand, she lightly touched the fold over her clit.

Again, a pause. "But you're being careful about the test?"

"I've got an entire staff watching my every heartbeat," Erica replied. "Watching more than her heartbeat, in fact."

Tom wasn't quite sure what to make of that comment.

"Do you remember the testing room that I told you about a few months ago? The Bullpen?"

"The one with the naked college kid?" Tom had, in fact, not been as jealous as Erica had expected him to be about seeing another man naked. It had taken absolutely everything in her power to be able to confess to her run-in with Jason Callahan in the Observation Room. In the end, Tom had found the entire thing rather laughable, from the awkwardness that Erica had admitted to during the incident to the awkwardness that Erica had demonstrated in coming clean to her boyfriend.

"That's the one," she replied. Before she could continue, Tom seemed to put two and two together.

"You're in one? There's another one? Out there in Arizona? And does that mean…you're naked?"

"Sort of," the dark-haired girl replied. Her fingers had stopped their slow, back-and-forth motion against the top of her slit. She was nervous, and held back for a few seconds, unsure of exactly how Tom was going to take the news that she was stark naked in front of complete strangers. "But yes, I did have to take off my clothes for the tests."

"Jesus Christ," Tom exhaled once again. He didn't sound angry, though, as much as he sounded simply shocked.

"Tom, I needed to get the readings. The equipment, the TW waves, they're giving me more data and better information than I'd ever be able to get the more conventional way. And I can be better about monitoring myself for adverse reactions – the second that anything, anywhere in my body, goes wrong, I'll know." She hesitated for a minute, before correcting herself, "We'll know."

The man on the other end of the phone laughed nervously. He wasn't quite sure how to take the news of his girlfriend's captive nudity. Hesitantly, he asked, "So there are others? Others there with you?"

"My staff," Erica replied. He'd met them all on various occasions, from Noah to Vijay to Takahashi to Aaron, and never seemed to be all that threatened by the collection of geekish men that Erica spent her days with. Whether he'd be jealous of them, with Erica stripped nude and being watched by them all, was another question, however. "And Hannah."

She paused again, before adding, "And three or four technicians."

"Jesus Christ."

"Colin. Colin Eggert. He's one of them."

"So…these people – Colin, Noah, Hannah, and everyone – they're all there with you? Getting a look at you? How long do you have to stay inside that thing? How long do you have to stay naked? The entire three weeks?"

"Five, actually," Erica answered. "I needed a week of baseline readings, before the injections, and I need another one after the deuterotone has run its course."

"Oh."

"But yeah, they're all here. They've all seen me." Quickly, she added, "But it's completely clinical, Tom. Everyone's been entirely professional." Everyone but herself, Erica thought.

"Why didn't you tell me?" Tom asked. He sounded hurt, though more by Erica's dishonesty than her apparent nudity.

"Tom, it's just…I wanted to, but…I couldn't. I couldn't. It's killing me now, Tom." Her eyes began to water. "I just…I needed to do it. It was a last minute thing. There was another girl, but she pulled out. And then it was me, or nobody."

"So you just flew out to Arizona, away from me, without telling me anything about it?"

"Tom, there's more." A tear dripped down her cheek. "I'm not in Arizona."

"What?" he asked, incredulously.

"I'm just down the road. In Avon. At ConnPharm," she cried.