The Bullpen Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Wendy shifted slightly, despite the strength with which Erica was pulled the back of Wendy's head into her groin. Her right hand found the top of Erica's folds, and with her middle and ring fingers spread them apart – leaving the girl's clitoris completely exposed. She did this from above, with her palm against Erica's pubic trail, and her face coming into Erica's lap slightly sideways.

Erica nearly lost herself when Wendy tongue touched her exposed clit.

"Oh my god!" she screamed, loudly, and to no one.

With her left hand, Wendy worked her fingers into the cavity that was Erica's cunt. Her middle finger slipped in effortlessly, gliding in through the girl's wetness with ease. Curling it slightly, she reached toward the front of Erica's pussy's inside, hoping to find the scientist's g-spot.

Erica, meanwhile, had reached a level of bliss that had been unknown to her over the past few weeks, and perhaps ever. Wendy had done this before, obviously, and was decidedly better at it than anyone who had ever done it to her before. The way that Wendy sucked on her clit with puckered lips, the way that Wendy licked her clit with force and motion, the way that Wendy nibbled slightly at her clit – no one had ever brought Erica to that level of ecstasy through cunnilingus. Erica thought back to her dream just a week an half earlier – Julie Coogan had been right; women gave women better head.

Wendy's middle finger was soon joined by her index, and Erica groaned at the fullness she felt in her pussy. She had craved Tom's dick, but she had been forced to settle for Wendy's fingers. As Wendy wriggled her fingers and forcefully tongued her clit, Erica decided that this couldn't be considered settling at all.

She wished that Tom could have seen her at that point. Hell, she wished that Tom and Sarah both could have watched her. She imagined them, together, sitting at the lunch table, and watching the scene unfold before them. Sarah, sitting to Tom's left, had her right hand in Tom's lap, her arm moving up and down beneath the table. Obviously, Tom's dick was out, and obviously, Sarah was beating him off. But it was Erica, writhing in ecstasy on the ops desk, with Wendy's face buried in her lap, which was turning Tom on. And, consequently, the thought of being watched by her now ex-boyfriend and his new ex-ex-girlfriend caused sparks to shoot out from Erica's pussy, warming her entire body.

"Oh, fuck fuck fuck," Erica screeched. "I wish…ooooh….Tom could watch me right now….oh, fuck….with you licking my clit. I wish he and Sarah…Jesus Christ!…were both here, watching you eat me out."

There was one thing that Erica was missing, however. One thing that she needed to send her over the edge. One thing she needed to help her achieve an orgasm like none other that she had achieved ever before.

"Please," she begged, "put your finger in my ass."

She wasn't sure what had come over her, what had prompted her to even imagine having the blonde girl do this to her. Maybe it was the dream she'd had about Julie Coogan. Maybe it was the dream she'd had about Colin fucking her asshole while she herself ate Jamie out. Maybe it was just the fantasy that, as Tom watched, Erica would allow someone else to do something that she had never allowed him to do. Whatever the reason, Wendy complied without question.

She traced circles around Erica's ass, covering the outside in Erica's own pussy juices. And, with Wendy's index finger still soaked with Erica's wetness, she inserted it deep into the scientist's backside.

Erica immediately saw stars. The edges of her vision went blurry, and she lost control of her body. Rather than fighting the wave after wave after wave of pure sexual bliss that were sweeping out from her crotch, Erica opted to go limp. She was vaguely aware that she had Wendy's hair clenched tighter in her fist than before, vaguely aware that her hips were thrusting wildly into the air of their own accord, vaguely aware that she was biting her own lower lip viciously. A long, low, and loud guttural escaped from her lips, a throaty, grunting scream that enveloped the entirety of the Observation Room. She closed her eyes, terrified that she was on the verge of blacking out, but surrendered completely to the orgasm that had taken hold of her.

"I'm cumming!" she yipped. "Oh…oh…fuck…fuck…I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm…fuck…CUMMING!!!"

It was if boiling water was seeping through her veins, and it was emanating out from her pussy. Her legs went numb. Her spine shook. Her eyes rolled back into her head. Her whole body was warm, and seemed to glow from the inside out.

Though Wendy had stopped lapping Erica's clit, her mouth remained over the girl's sex, her lips wrapped around the girl's button. Her finger was still in Erica's ass, but as the scientist began to breathe again, the technician extracted it slowly. Reluctantly, Erica released her handful of blonde hair, and Wendy rubbed the top of her head thankfully. With her remaining strength, however, the black-haired girl pushed the other towards her as she leaned forward.

As a last act of thankfulness, or perhaps as an attempt to squeeze two hundred dollars of eroticism from six minutes of work, Erica kissed the technician one last time. Savoring the taste of her own pussy in Wendy's mouth, Erica used her tongue to probe the technician's, touching upon her tongue ring with deep admiration. Eventually, Wendy pulled away, leaving Erica wanting more but too tired to try to fight her.

"That," the dark-haired girl sighed, "was the best fucking orgasm that I've ever had."

Her whole body was weak, and Erica wondered if she'd even be able to summon the strength necessary to stand. Her knees felt like jelly, and she was so exhausted that she was almost unable to move her arms. Only upon leaning forward did Erica realize that she'd spent most of Wendy's cunnilingus session with her ass upon one of the computer keyboards. She slid off the desk, noting that there was a string of a's, z's, and s's at the end of the code Wendy had been working on. Rubbing her ass, she could feel the imprint of same three letters, along with a few others, on her bare skin.

Wendy followed her to the door of the Bullpen, half afraid that the girl was going to keel over during the length of the walk. She unsnapped the corset while Erica propped herself up with one arm against the mirror-glass, still trying to regain her breath. Still unable to stop grinning, Erica gave Wendy one last quick kiss on the lips before stepping inside the Bullpen and immediately dropping to the floor.

Though it wasn't anywhere near the time that Erica usually went to bed at night, she immediately rolled over, up against her own reflection, and fell asleep.

The door slid shut, and Wendy stepped back from the Bullpen. It was first time that she'd given a woman head in years, and the only time she'd ever been paid for anything sexual. She supposed the act technically made her a prostitute, but she didn't dwell on the thought for long.

Instead, she slipped her thumbs into the waistline of her skirt and slithered out of it. She left it in a puddle behind her, walking directly for Erica's toy chest clad in nothing but her tank top, shoes, and red-and-black striped cotton panties. When she reached the ops desk, the panties were tossed casually to the floor, and Wendy settled back into her chair, clutching the pocket rocket she had given to Erica a few nights earlier.

Erica, halfway between awake and asleep, heard the sound of the buzzing through the mirror-glass and smiled to herself.