The Bullpen Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Deuterotone," Erica said, folding her t-shirt and placing it atop her pants. She was now completely naked in the back of the coach, and she longed to remain that way until she and Gino had reached their destination. She decided against it, however, but opted to take her time in getting dressed again – she didn't want Gino to think that she was getting off on this...at least, not yet. Later, perhaps. "It tricks the body, in a way, causing a second, more targeted puberty in women."

The dark-haired girl fished into her pink Victoria's Secret shopping back, extracting the lingerie she had purchased for her evening seduction. A part of her wished that her destination were further away, and that she could let Gino's eyes linger upon her even longer. But, she told herself, the shorter the trip, the sooner it would be that she'd feel a dick pulsing inside of her.

***

One stocking-covered leg descended from the car, and it was soon joined by the other. It had been so long that Erica had worn clothes of any kind, but even longer still since she'd worn stockings, and she couldn't get over how tight they felt, how uncomfortable she felt in them. The sensation was something she'd been struggling with all evening – her clothes felt odd to her, the way they hung from her body, the way they bunched in the wrong places, the way they constricted her movement. It would be days before she felt a sense of normalcy in being clothed, but Erica didn't intend upon remaining clothes for very long that night.

Gino held the back door open for the girl as she stood, her black, suede heels finding the sidewalk beneath her. They were three and half-inch heels, and the already tall girl towered over the large Italian man. She stood over six feet tall in the shoes, and laughed at the notion that she'd ever worried about the length of the little black dress she was wearing. Tom had picked it out for her, for a gala they had attended for his firm. The length of the dress had concerned her at the time, and she had worried about showing off too much leg. Despite the fact that she'd grown four inches taller since she'd last worn it, Erica now wondered if the hemline was high enough – she did have, after all, gorgeous legs, and no longer had any qualms in flaunting them.

The dress itself was simple, elegant, and undeniably sexy. It was open in the back, meaning that Erica had never been able to wear a bra beneath it. This was no longer an issue, as none of Erica's bras actually fit her anymore. It sat low in the front, and Erica's formerly sufficient cleavage had become super-sized, her breasts almost entirely hanging out above the fabric.

She left her shopping bag and garment bag, along with her discarded garments, in the backseat of the car. Gino was at her beck and call until she got her Jetta back, and she felt that her things would be safe until she returned. The driver probably would leave everything as it currently was, but the thought of him fondling and fingering her blue thong turned her on.

She bid him goodbye, and stepped up the walkway toward Jake Rinaldi's house, her heels clicking on the pavement beneath her. At the door, she turned and saw the coach pulling away, her chance of chickening out departing with it. Licking her lips and adjusting her dress, Erica turned back to the door, and rang the doorbell.

Erica had toyed with the idea of picking up a stranger at a bar, taking him home, and using him for his body. She'd never even thought about doing so before, and had little clue as to how that sort of thing was even done. She doubted there was much technique involved – if she walked up to a good-looking man and whispered in his ear that she wanted to fuck, what were the chances that he'd say no?

But Erica had decided, instead, to find someone she already knew, preferably someone who had seen her naked in the Bullpen. She had been the subject of lust and desire over the previous five weeks, a depraved sex object on view to every executive, scientist, and technician who cared to look in her direction. She had been humiliated time and time again, but she'd also gotten off on that very humiliation, and the idea of climaxing with someone who knew her back story got her that much more moist between her legs.

But who to go to? Colin? Noah? Aaron? Mike Takahashi? Forrester? After the night they'd spent with each other a week and a half earlier, Erica doubted that Jamie would mind another go-around with Colin and Erica. But Erica had already inserted herself into their marital intimacy once, and was hesitant to do so again so soon. Takahashi and Aaron were both, technically, her direct reports, and there were certainly more attractive men at ConnPharm than Bill Forrester. Though Erica had considered one or more of the technicians (together, separate – it didn't matter), she finally decided upon Jake Rinaldi.

He'd spent afternoons undressing her in his mind even before the deuterotone experiment had begun, which had always made Erica uncomfortable. In the Observation Room, with Erica undressed and occasionally finger-fucking herself in front of him, Jake had been significantly less capable of averting his eyes than others. The thought of his blue eyes, drinking in her body, was what set the vice president apart, in Erica's mind. And the knowledge that he'd never again be able to look at her as a sexual object after tonight only solidified his candidacy. Erica fantasized about passing each other in the halls, and Jake being unable to think about anything other than her naked body, pistoning up and down at the tip of his dick, screaming out in ecstasy as she climaxed...the potential for awkwardness, on his part, only seemed to make her hotter.

Jake answered the door, still mostly dressed from his day at the office. He was wearing the black, pin-striped pants of his suit from earlier in the afternoon, though the jacket and tie had been long-since discarded. His blue, button-down shirt had been opened at the top, and a white undershirt was plainly visible. His shoes and socks had been discarded, and he greeted Erica barefooted, surprised at having a guest come calling that late into the evening, especially on a Monday night.

"Erica?" he asked, giving her the up-and-down look. Clearly, he was turned on by the presentation before him, if puzzled by her presence on his doorstep.

"Can I come in?" she asked. She smiled flirtatiously, doing her best to make her intentions entirely clear.

He scratched his head, glanced out into the evening night, and nodded. "Sure," he whispered, and the dark-haired girl breezed past him into his living room. He followed her, still a bit discombobulated by the fact that she was in his home.

Erica fingered a handful of photo frames on Jake's mantel, pretending to look at them more than actually looking at them. She wanted to skip the flirting, the cat-and-mouse, the foreplay, and move directly to his bedroom. She wanted to bypass the opening, and just open her legs for him. She didn't want to converse, didn't want to explain herself, didn't want to engage him in any sort of office romance moralities – she just wanted to fuck.

"What...uh...what are doing here?" Jake asked. The television was on in the other room, the Knicks taking a beating in front of a half-eaten plate of pasta and a glass of red wine. In the living room, though, Erica stood alluringly before the fireplace, Jake still on the other side of the room. The girl turned, leaned against the mantel, stretched her arms wide, and rested them on the wood frame behind her.

"I was lonely," she purred.

Jake wasn't quite sure what to say. After a few seconds pause, he blurted, "W-w-would you like a drink? Some wine?"

The girl nodded.

"Is red okay?"

"Of course."

Jake noted that Erica looked entirely different than she had in the Bullpen, though her eyes seemed entirely the same. She was wearing clothes, which, in and of itself would take some getting used to. But she was also wearing both jewelry and make-up, and her hair seemed more in place, and better cared for, than it had since Colin Eggert had first trimmed her locks. It wasn't, Jake told himself as he stepped into the kitchen, plastered to her forehead with post-orgasmic perspiration.

If Erica had her way, though, that would quickly change. The dark-haired girl followed her host into his kitchen, letting her eyes wander as she observed the things the executive life afforded. As he poured her a glass of cabernet, she half-leaned, half-sat against his kitchen table.

He handed her the wine, and offered, "Is there anything else I can get you?"

Erica smiled again, and brought her glass to her red lips. She took a sip, leaving lipstick on the rim, and swallowed the wine.

"Mmm..." she hummed, commenting on the wine.

"Erica, I –"

"Shhh," the girl cautioned. She stepped into the executive, touching her index finger to his lips. This evening wasn't going to be heavy on conversation.

She took another sip of wine, and placed the half-empty glass on the counter beside her prey. She replaced her finger with her lips, finding Jake's mouth with hers, and pushing hard against him with a kiss. She had to lean slightly downwards, as – with her heels – she was actually taller than he was.

He pulled away, again trying to speak. "Erica, seriously..."

"No," she responded, shaking her head sexily. She again stepped into him, pressing her entire body up against his. Hers hand found his waist, and her lips found the side of his neck.

"Erica, this is..." Jake again tried to slow her down, but it was a losing battle. He took a step back, and she followed, trapping him against the kitchen sink.

Jake wasn't quite sure what do with his hands, but Erica was more than willing to help. With her own hands guiding his, Erica found the hem of her dress. She'd been inside Jake's house less than five minutes, and already she wanted to strip for him. She would feel more powerful once her dress was in a puddle on the floor, more in control of the situation than she already was, more comfortable forcing herself upon someone who was, essentially, her boss.

Jake's shaking hands touched upon the fabric of Erica's hemline, and slowly began to ascend with the dress in-hand. The man's head was spinning. A few moments ago, he had been eating a late dinner and settling in for the night. Suddenly, he found himself undressing a woman he'd fantasized about over the past few weeks, a woman he'd thought of while masturbating in the privacy of his own home, a woman he'd thought about while screwing another girl he brought home from a club in Hartford.

Erica's dress rose, past the top of her stockings, past the snaps of her garter belt, and past the black garter belt itself. Beneath her dress, Erica wore no panties, her bare pussy dripping wet and suddenly pressed against Jake's pants. The dress continued to rise, exposing Erica's gorgeous belly button, the silky skin of her abdomen, and the enhanced tits that had been the focal point of the entire deuterotone experiment. Together, Jake and Erica lifted the dress over Erica's head, and dropped it beside them on the counter.

They said nothing, but it was clear from Jake's shortness of breath that he was becoming more and more turned on. His erection, pushing against Erica's hip through his clothes, confirmed this. He had given up trying to speak to her, given up trying to talk her out of what they were doing. Colin had required convincing, Jake only seemed to require the vision of Erica's naked body.

She leaned in again to kiss him, her warm, red lips meeting his. She was dressed in nothing more than her black, lace garter belt, black nylon stockings, and black, suede heels. Sure, she wore a pair of dangling silver earrings, a silver bracelet, a silver heart-shaped pendant around her neck, and two or three silver rings upon her fingers, but Erica was only slightly more clothed than she had been in the Bullpen. Given how much skin was on display between the garter belt and her breasts, Erica was significantly less clothed than she had been while wearing her corset. Jake, on the other hand, remained completely clothed.

They spun, and with Jake's hands upon her hips, Erica lifted herself onto the island in the center of the kitchen. His mouth descended from her lips, to neck, to her chest, to her right nipple, to her stomach. But, as Jake began to crouch before her, fully intending to continue his southward journey to her pussy, Erica clutched the front of his shirt, and pulled him back towards her face.

"I can get a woman to eat me out," Erica breathed. "I want your dick."

Jake's eyes went wide.

Again locking lips with the ConnPharm executive, Erica let her hands find his waist. Curiously, though, she didn't unfasten his belt. Instead, she reached for the pants button beneath it, pushed it through the buttonhole, and began pulling his fly down.

Jake was no longer fighting the girl's advances, but his hands were brushed aside as he reached for the belt buckle himself.

"No," Erica breathed huskily. As her right hand firmly wrapped itself around his member beneath the fabric, her partner sighed unintentionally. She pulled it through the open fly, even though the pants themselves were still held in place around Jake's hips. "I want you to keep them on."

Not that she was capable of fully explaining why, even to herself. But she felt a sense of excitement at the thought of having sex with a fully-clothed man, she felt turned on by the idea of being stark naked again in the presence of someone still wearing his shirt and pants. Of course, Jake's dick now protruded out of his fly, Erica's hand squeezing it even as she jacked her fist back and forth. And Erica, despite being entirely naked from the waist-up, was still wearing her garter belt, stockings, and heels. But the fantasy was enough to get Erica even hotter, and as the tip of Jake's dick first pressed against her wet and throbbing labia, the scientist worried about how long she'd be able to hold off her orgasm, how long she'd be able to keep herself from exploding from the inside out.

There was no friction as Jake entered the girl, no resistance whatsoever. She was, without question, tight – but her pussy was so lubricated that it welcomed Jake's dick, in its entirety, in one quick thrust.

"Oh, fuck," Erica groaned as she felt him inside of her. How she'd gone this part week without real, honest-to-goodness, sex was unfathomable.

Her legs wrapped themselves around Jake's thighs, her stockings caressing the fabric of Jake's trousers. She pulled him closer, forcing his cock even further into her, and bit his lower lip between her teeth.

"Fuck me," she ordered lustfully. Her hips thrust against his, and then pulled away - she felt his dick slowly slide in and out of her pussy. Again. And again. And again. Jack-hammering in and out of the girl on his kitchen counter, Jake was exposed to a stream of curses and gutturals, Erica's language getting dirtier as her pussy got hotter and wetter.

The scientist leaned back, laying flat on the cool granite countertop, and grabbed the far edge of the island in her hands. Her legs were spread far apart, her ankles soon resting atop Jake's shoulder. Her pussy was spread before him, his whole lower body operating on instinct as he fucked her with abandon.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! Oh my god!" Erica squealed with each push. She closed her eyes, forgetting who it was impaling her with his dick – it simply didn't matter. All that mattered were the sensations shooting out of her pussy, overwhelming the rest of her body. She wished that this moment, this session, was being recorded for posterity by the whirring Bullpen cameras. She wished that Colin, or Wendy, or Tessa could be watching them at that very moment, that Vijay or Aaron or Noah could play this scene on their computers later that evening. She wished that she and her partner – whoever he may have been – could be performing on the floor of the Hartford Civic Center with an audience around them.

Two minutes passed. Then three. Then five. Erica could feel her orgasm building, but as she opened her eyes, she recognized the distant stare in Jake's eyes. She had never before slept with this man, but recognized that look from Tom's similar expression – Jake, too, was on the verge of cumming. But Erica was determined to make this last as long as possible, as she didn't just want to climax once. Tonight would be a night of multiple orgasms.

As Jake extracted himself from the furthest depths of her pussy, Erica grabbed at the base of his dick, and squeezed harder than she'd ever done before. Though the emptiness she felt as she pulled him from her cunt was excruciating, she also knew that this was best way to keep her partner from shooting his load too earlier. They locked eyes, took a series of deep breaths together, and allowed themselves to come back down from their sexual peak – both of them without cresting.

Grabbing Jake's hand, Erica slipped from atop the kitchen island. His cock out and his chest still heaving, Jake followed, led from one room to the next by this gorgeous, sexual goddess who had appeared out of the night only a few moments before. Had it only been twenty minutes? Had they really skipped over any elements of foreplay and moved directly to hot-and-heavy sex?

They entered the living room, the TV still on and the Knicks still succumbing to yet another humiliating loss. Erica turned, pushed Jake to the couch, and wasted little time in straddling and mounting the ConnPharm executive. She was on her knees, her legs spread, and her open pussy welcoming Jake's still-hard shaft inside. They resumed where they had left off, though Jake had a bit more composure and Erica had a big more control.

The girl rose and fell on her partner's lap, her entire body driving up and down on Jake's cock. Her pussy juices had spread to her thighs, and from her thighs to Jake's pants, but neither Erica nor Jake seemed to mind. Her scientifically enhanced tits bounced up and down in his face, and the man took the left roughly into his mouth, sucking at the nipple and nibbling it with each and every thrust. Erica used one hand to stabilize herself against the back of the couch, while the other ran through Jake's hair and pulled his mouth closer to her. Jake's hands were clutching the girl's hips, holding on for dear life as she fucked him relentlessly.

Her orgasm once again began to build, a warm fire began to take hold in the recesses of her cunt. Each time she descended his shaft with her open lips, each time she ground her clit against his pelvis, each time Jake's tip penetrated deep inside of her, Erica got that much closer to her climax. Her entire body was a sexual organ, carnal energy running in her veins.

"Ohhh...." Erica's lips quivered. "Ohhh....fuuuck....me...."

The girl grabbed a hold of one of Jake's hands, and began to position it closer and closer to asshole. Leaning in, she whispered a request. Though Jake appeared, at first, to be hesitant, he had no reason to question her.

As Jake's fingertip pushed gently into Erica's ass, the girl moaned in wicked pleasure. Her orgasm was within reach.

Jake, though, had lost his ability to wait any longer. "Ungh!" he called out, his strokes slowing and becoming more deliberate, much to Erica's chagrin. Before she could fight him, he lifted the girl quickly off his lap and extracted his dick. While she cried out in frustration, he discharged both a guttural sigh of bliss and an enormous wad of cum. The white, sticky emission showered out of Jake, splashing against Erica's lower abdomen and coating her skin from her belly button to the top of her slit. Her garter hadn't escaped the volley, either, but this was the least of Erica's concerns.