The Bully Ch. 03

Story Info
Events take a surprising turn.
2.4k words
4.27
240.4k
57
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/30/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thehumpman
thehumpman
3,005 Followers

Christine realized that after what happened with Jerry the other night was letting the entire situation get out of control. After her son left for school and her husband left for work she nervously made the call to Jerry's house.

"Hello." Came a pleasant female voice on the other end.

"Good Morning, is this Mrs. King?" She asked.

"Yes, this is Melissa King speaking, how may I help you?" Jerry's mother asked.

"My son and I have been having a problem with your son Jerry, I was wondering if I could come to your house and talk about this with you?" Christine asked hoping this would resolve and end this situation.

"Well, I'm going to be busy all day, but if you come by around four p.m. both my husband and I will talk to you." The woman on the other said pleasantly.

"Very well, I will see you then." Replied Christine.

Later that day Christine drove over to Jerry's house, his mother answered the door and ushered her in. Christine thought the women to be attractive, tall, blonde, large breasts, she led Christine into the den where Jerry's father was. A large handsome man, she could see now where Jerry got his size and looks from.

"Honey this is Mrs., I'm sorry I did not get your name this morning?" She asked.

"Christine Stone." She said.

"I guess you talked to my wife Melissa this morning, and I'm Ben King." He announced standing up to shake her hand. "Please sit."

Christine sat on a large leather couch he had in the den, Melissa sat next to her and Ben sat down behind his desk. She wrung her hands down the legs of her jeans to work up the composure to say what she needed to say.

"Your son Jerry has been a bully to my son Tim in school, threatening him with physical violence. Now he has been blackmailing me to keep Tim safe from him, and he has been trying to use me for sexual favors. I'm so ashamed because at first I thought I was doing what I had to do to keep Tim safe, but now I realize how wrong it is. I need you two to stop your son and get him to leave us alone." She explained.

"I see." Said Ben. "Melissa would. You get Jerry down here?"

"Of course dear." She said.

She walked out into the hall way of the house and called upstairs to her son, then she came back into the den to sit down. Jerry came into the den, but she did a double take when he saw Christine sitting on the couch next to his mother.

"Christine's what is you doing here?" He asked smugly.

"I came to tell your parents everything you have been doing to me and my son." She said with a renewed confidence that this would end.

"Sit down boy." His father said slightly raising his voice.

Jerry sat on the arm of the couch near Christine, she shot him a dirty look and then turned to hear what his father had to say.

"Jerry Christine tell's us that you have been bullying her son and blackmailing her for sex, is this true?" His father asked sternly.

"Yes sir." He replied.

"What kind of sexual acts have you forced this poor woman to do?" asked his mother, who now put a hand on Christine's back and began rubbing it up and down.

"Well the first time I played with her tits and pussy, then I jerked off all over her chest, the second time I got her to give me a hand job, the third time she started to give me a hand job but then she realized she really wanted to suck my cock." The young man graphically explained.

"So the slut actually wants it and now wants my boy to get in trouble, lady you got some nerve." Shouted Ben.

"What!" Yelled Christine. "How can you condone what he is doing?"

"Boys will be boys." Melissa said. "You have to admit my boy does have a fine cock in his pants, pull it out sweeties."

"Sure Mom." Said Jerry.

Christine could not believe what she was hearing or seeing right now, but here was Jerry in front of both of his parents being encouraged to pull out his cock. The young man sat on the arm of the couch gently playing with it, encouraging it to get hard.

"I'm leaving, you people are disgusting." She said pulling herself up.

"Oh, you are not going anywhere honey." Said Melissa grabbing the waist of Christine's jeans and pulling her back down on the couch. "You are in for a real surprise, Ben show our guest you cock."

"My pleasure." He said getting up from behind his desk.

Ben pulled his pants down and then pulled off his shirt, his cock was lewdly bouncing in front of him. It had to be at least a couple of inches bigger than his son's and thick as well, Christine now felt Melissa let go of her. Melissa had a new intention, she now straddled Christine's legs and sat on top of her.

"So the deal is your give our son sexual favors and she leaves your baby boy alone, well now you have a new deal. You will give all of us sexual favors or we will harm your boy and your husband." Explained Melissa who now grabbed Christine by the head with both hands.

Christine was frozen with both fear and shock at how this situation was developing, she was even more frightened when Melissa grabbed her head, leaned in and kissed her on the mouth. Christine tried to fight and pull away, but Melissa slapped her across the face, then roughly grabbed her hair. Now she put her mouth to hers and kissed her, Melissa forced Christine's lips to part to allow her tongue into her mouth.

"Wow Dad's this is so hot watching two hot women like Mom and Christine make out." Said Jerry.

"Oh they will do more than make out boy." Said Ben

"Yes we will son." Said his mother breaking the kiss and pulling off her tight sweater. "Don't be shy unbutton your blouse honey."

Christine looked at the large tits that now bounced in front of her, she nervously reached up and began to unbutton her blouse. Then Melissa reached down and unhooked her bra, she gently rubbed and squeezed her tits.

"Natural, very nice." She said. "Ben bought me these for Christmas a few years ago."

Then Melissa leaned down and licked Christine's hardening nipples, she switched back en forth between each breast. Christine moaned softly at how gently a woman sucked and licked on her tits compared to how a man handles them. Melissa now un straddled her and kissed her way down her stomach. Then undid Christine's jeans, then she pulled them off of her, Melissa pushed the fabric of her panties aside and began to lick Christine's pussy.

Christine only had her husband lick her pussy, she was amazed at how good it felt to have another woman do it. Soon she found herself humping and grinding her wet cunt against Melissa's mouth until she had a powerful orgasm.

"Thanks for getting her ready for me babe." Said Ben who pulled his wife out of the way.

"Oh no it's too big, please no." Christine begged for him not to fuck her.

"You will get used to it, and I remember Melissa saying the same thing years ago when I popped her cherry with my monster." Ben laughed at the same time laying Christine flat on her back.

He positioned himself between her legs and slid half of his cock into her tight wet pussy, Christine let out a loud moan as he pushed the rest of it inside of her inch by inch. She looked over to the desk and saw Melissa was sitting on top of it and Jerry was kneeling on the floor, eating his mother's pussy. Then she felt Ben start to slowly pistons his large fuck monster in and out of her tight pussy, he put his arms behind her knees, pulling them up as he planted his hands down on the couch.

Christine's eyes bugged out of her head, she never thought her pussy could ever be penetrated like this. Ben soon began to get the rhythm worked up and was now jack hammering his cock in and out of her.

"Oh god, oh fuck, fuck, oh Christ, this is so fucking big, oh fuck, please we should be sttoooooopppp." She moaned when the orgasm hit her.

Soon Ben was shooting his cum into her pussy, when he was sure his entire load was expelled into her cunt he pulled his cock out of her. Christine just lay on the couch in a daze, her legs still spread, Ben's cum slowly oozing its way out of her fuck hole.

"Oh yeah Jerry, fuck mommy doggie style." Melissa said to use the desk for support as she was now getting railed from behind by her own son.

Jerry was fucking his mom hard, pounding his cock in and out of her pussy, Christine just lay on the couch watching the lewd display. Then without realizing it she reached down and started to finger her sloppy, steamy cunt. She watched Jerry fuck his mother, one of his hands was roughly fondling one of her large fake breasts while the other was rubbing her clit. She looked at Melissa's pussy and saw that it was shaved, she looked down at her hairy bush, it was neatly trimmed, but she wondered what it would be like if it was shaved. Then she heard both mother and son cum in unison, and then they slowly stopped fucking.

"Mmmmmm." Said Melissa. "Here let me help you with that."

Melissa walked over to the couch, she straddled Christine and then laid down on top of her, she started to suck on her pussy. Melissa wanted another orgasm, so she stopped sucking on Christine's cunt and pushed her cunt into Christine's face.

"Suck my boy's cum out of my pussy like I'm doing to your pussy or you won't be able to go home tonight." Melissa ordered.

Christine nervously stuck her tongue out and gently lapped at the pussy, Melissa ground her crotch into the other woman's face. Christine was licking and sucking with wild abandon on Melissa's pussy, she had to admit to herself shamefully that the combination of her pussy juice and her sons' thick cum tasted so good to her. Satisfied that Christine was doing a good job now, Melissa returned her attention back to Christine's pussy.

Melissa too loved the taste of cum, she also liked pussy too, Christine's pussy was very fresh tasting she could make a day of feasting on it. Soon both women were bringing each other to orgasm, and their faces were both covered with pussy juice and cum.

Melissa gathered up Christine's clothes and led her to the bathroom, Christine cleaned up and got redressed. The three of them were still naked when she came back out, they told her that whenever one of them needed her she was to do whatever she was told and make herself available to them.

Christine could not answer only nods her head yes as she walked out the door and down the steps. On the way down the walk she could hear Jerry yell to his Dad that the two should tag team Mom before supper. She ran to her car and drove home, but her husband and son were both sitting waiting for her at the house.

She did not answer any of their questions about where she was and why she was so late, she made them a quick supper. She excused herself telling them she really needed a shower and that she did not feel very well. Christine kissed them both goodnights, and said she was going to go to bed after her shower.

"Dad, do you think Mom is acting kind of different lately?" Asked his son.

"Yeah Tim, I do. Son would you mind clearing the table and doing the dishes, and I have some important work to do in my den." He said getting up from the table.

"No not at all Dad." His son replied.

Jack went into his den and thumbed through his Rolodex on his desk until he found the number he was looking for. It was the number of a private investigator that his company used from time to time, and he dialed the number on the card.

"Yeah." Said an old gruff voice.

"Hey Sam, it's I Jack Stone." He said into the phone.

"What can I do for you buddy?" Asked Sam.

"I think my wife may be in some kind of trouble or might have a problem she is not telling me about, would you meet me for breakfast in the morning so we talk about this some more?" Jack asked the older man.

"Sure meet me at the IHOP, down by the highway exit, see you around eight a.m. Goodnights." With that Sam hung up.

Tomorrow I will find out what is going on with my wife, so I can find a way to help her with her problem. Jack picked up the photo of his wife and him that he kept on his desk, he loved her so much that it was starting to agonize him to see her act this way. He got up from his desk and left the den, he went upstairs and changed into his pajamas.

Going into the bathroom to brush his teeth, he saw an empty douche in the garbage, which was strange. His wife only douches after sex or after her monthly caller, he pulled her panties out of the clothes' hamper. They were wet, they smelled of sex, there was also a light gooey film on the crotch of them. Jack threw them back into the hamper and sat down on the edge of the tub, he sobbed to himself so not to awaken his wife. Was she having an affair he asked himself over and over again inside his head? Christine and his son were his whole world, but the thought of losing her to someone else would kill him.

Jack was definitely going to get to the bottom of this, with that he dried his eyes, shut off the light and got into bed next to his sleeping wife. He cuddled up next to her, and he pulled her hair off of her ear and whispered he loved her in it. She sighed softly and moaned I love you back to him, with that he held her until he fell asleep.

thehumpman
thehumpman
3,005 Followers