The Bunnies of Cow Hollow

Story Info
Kerry helps a bunny tailed damsel in distress.
5.8k words
3.94
28.4k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A television's blue glow flooded Kerry's third floor apartment in the Cow Hollow District of San Francisco. She lounged on her couch flipping channels and in frustration turned off the television and threw the remote to the side. Quietly staring out her living room window with its view of a fire escape ladder and narrow alley, she regretted the two thousand in monthly rent and her view of San Francisco -- a brick wall.

If she leaned out her window she could see a glimpse of Union Street with its restaurants, bars and expensive shops. With the windows open, she would have heard the echoes of passersby leaving the closing bars. As she gazed out and almost nodded off, a pair of a woman's legs in high heels stepped down into view descending the fire escape ladder from the floor above. Kerry noticed dark stockings and a short tight black skirt. As the woman continued to carefully negotiate the ladder step-by-step, Kerry became aware of a bright white large fluffy cottontail attached to the woman's rear.

The legs stopped half way down the ladder, hesitated, and then climbed further down. The woman took a moment standing on fire escape landing in front of Kerry's window. She held herself, arms crossed in her white silk blouse, shivering in the San Francisco cold wind. She leaned over the metal railing to see further down the alley. A plastic bag hung from her right hand. There was no purse. She turned around and was startled to see Kerry inside. They made eye contact. The woman was obviously scared.

Kerry suspiciously walked over and opened the lower window sash. "Are you OK?"

Loud voices came from Union Street and the woman appeared cornered and confused. She turned to Kerry, "Can I come in?"

Kerry thought for a second. It seemed only proper to help. "OK. Be careful. Who are you? What are you doing out here?" Kerry held out a hand and guided the woman inside.

"I'm Amanda," the woman said as she extended a leg over the sill. Her tight skirt hiked up her legs as the tip of her foot touched the floor. She paused briefly to make certain her tail made it inside without brushing the side jamb of the window frame. "Close it quick. Please," she said in a panic.

"Are you hiding from someone? Here, I'll call the police."

"No. No," Amanda replied starting to tear-up. "No one will believe me given what happened to me."

"Tell me Amanda. I'll help you. I think I've seen you before. You live in the building, don't you?"

"Yes. I'm upstairs from you. I thought I could get my costume, but then I realized that if I stayed any longer they would come find me. You see they turned this one girl into some kind of bimbo bunny and were going to come back to do the same to me, but somehow I was able to get away. The other girl wouldn't move. She stood there like a statue. I had to leave her behind." Amanda began to sob.

Kerry didn't know what to think. Probably best to just address the basics. "We should call the police Amanda."

"I don't have time! You see this bunny tail?" She twisted her hips to show her rear and the bright white tail the size of a cantaloupe. "It's stuck itself to my skirt. They said if I take it off it will get angry and it may accelerate turning me into whatever the other girl Cindy was turned into." She rested her hands on Kerry's shoulders and took a very serious tone. "You see they dressed her in a complete bunny uniform that changed her body and erased her mind. This tail is from the same kind of costume. If I take it off it will grow back. But if I just wait, my clothes will transform anyway and I'll turn into a bunny just like Cindy. I don't know what to do."

"That is utter nonsense. Nothing is going to happen to you." Kerry took Amanda by the arm and pulled the frightened creature to the couch.

"I saw it," Amanda said. She began to sit on the couch, but then jumped back up. "The tail! I'll push it off sitting on that cushion. I'll sit here." She sat on the flat surface of the coffee table making certain she was not sitting on the tail. Her silly appendage hugged her skirt just high enough that it only brushed the table's surface as she shimmied her derrière across the polished wood.

Kerry sat across from Amanda. Was this woman unhinged? "Maybe they drugged you. Gave you something that made you hallucinate. Look, tell me what happened from the start."

Amanda took a deep breath. "It started when I went to this party wearing this cheesy bunny costume I have in this bag." She held the plastic bag up and set it back in her lap. "I met this girl, Darby. She was dressed in a perfect authentic looking Playboy Bunny outfit. Mine is this stretch material with a tiny cotton ball tail. Hers was the full sized tail like I have on now. She had a bright yellow satin suit and ears and shoes. You could tell her costume was high quality. It pulled her waist in, had the proper boning, it was custom tailored to her and everything.

"Darby -- Bunny Darby -- saw me and we posed for some pictures together. I asked her where she got her costume and how much it cost her. That's when she told me about this private club that would give me a costume just like hers. All I had to do was work there serving drinks in costume for a weekend. They were having a bunny meet-up the next day one block over at a Union Street bar. Darby said she would sponsor me and that a dozen other girls would be there trying out too.

"So I went. I mean I always secretly wanted to be a bunny serving tables. I met Darby outside the bar right after I finished work. I was dressed as I am now -- minus the tail -- and Darby had a pretty cocktail dress on. We went in and headed straight to the back. Some loud guys at the bar were trying to peek into the backroom and asked if there was a bachelorette party going on. Darby just ignored them and closed the door leaving us alone in a narrow hallway. She told me I had to be blindfolded so if I didn't make it, I couldn't bother the girls who were chosen since I would never have seen them. She also had me press this bunny tail against the back of my skirt using both hands. She said not to let it get pulled away or I wouldn't make it past the first step. I also had to really truly want to be a bunny. I had to keep saying that to myself and keep pushing against the tail firmly.

"I did everything she said as I was led blindfolded into a crowded room filled with a bunch of other girls. There must have been two, three dozen women in there talking, drinking. It was so loud. Darby talked in my ear the whole time telling me where to sit, what to do. While we waited, she helped me drink a margarita with a straw since my hands were occupied and I couldn't see.

"Then the show started. I heard a woman announcer over a speaker ask that all sponsors guide their candidates onto the stage and form a line. On stage, I could make-out through the blindfold's material that a bright light was shining on me. The announcer then asked all the candidates to let go of their tails and put their hands on their hips. While I did that, I heard other girls in the audience cheering and booing. Darby took off my blindfold and said I made it. I saw a dozen other girls still blindfolded and their tails on the floor. They were all escorted out, except one girl in a short red dress who was arguing with the announcer, who happened to be dressed in a blue bunny costume. The red dressed girl kept trying to stick a tail on the behind of her still blindfolded candidate, but it kept falling off. That's when two other bunnies came and ushered both girls out.

"That left me and a cute little Asian girl I found out later was named Cindy. I was so excited. I felt behind my skirt and the tail was firmly stuck there. Darby was celebrating with Cindy's sponsor. The announcer told Darby and her friend to get into uniform. She asked Darby to have us all meet in a back office.

"In this small room they had me and Cindy kneel on these pillows on the floor. The blue bunny announcer introduced herself as Bunny Maria and congratulated us on being found acceptable to the costumes. She told Cindy and me to look forward and place our hands on our hips. I followed automatically. In a mirrored wall in front of us I saw Maria put an orange pair of ears on Cindy's head. Despite everything that happened so far, that was the first moment I felt something wrong. Suddenly Cindy's short black hair that she had styled with a bright purple highlight streak down the right side began to change. Her hair just started to grow down to her waist and turn completely blonde. It then pulled itself up onto her head like a snake becoming perfectly styled -- like a 1960's hairstyle. You could see panic in Cindy's eyes, but neither of us could move. I just stood there on my knees frozen just staring in the mirror.

"Darby came in wearing her yellow bunny costume. She kissed me on the back of my neck and told me to enjoy the show. They had Cindy stand. We all watched her. Those bunnies just sat there drinking cocktails. A few minutes later, Cindy's clothes started to dissolve. Her shoes changed to orange high heeled pumps, her legs became covered with shear tights, then a layer of darker tights. Her dress completely disintegrated. Scraps fell to the floor. Then a waist cincher formed over her belly and pulled her in to a tight hourglass shape. Cindy still kept her eyes forward and her hands on her hips, but you could see her struggle to breath with each contraction of the cincher.

"Soon Cindy stood there in orange ears and shoes. She started to moan in pain. The corset continued to tighten and an orange bunny bodice formed around her body. Cindy glowered at the bunnies as her body started to change some more. Her breasts expanded. Her face and skin tone even changed. She got taller, her legs longer. She was skinny and short before but within minutes she now towered above me as a full figured tall blonde bombshell. I could see her fighting to move, but like me she remained still and silent watching everything in the mirror.

"When Maria asked Cindy's name, Cindy spoke in this ultra airhead perky voice saying, 'I'm Bunny Cindy.' Then she struggled to ask what they did to her. Maria said both of us wore tails harvested from a bimbo bunny costume. She said that we could have taken the tails off and now Cindy could try to take the whole costume off, but the costume would just grow back after dishing out a punishing bought of pain.

"I tried to move, make a run for the door, but it wasn't until Maria gave me permission to stand that I could move at all. Even then I just stood. That was all I could do. Maria unzipped Cindy's bodice, stripped off the orange costume and tights. Darby took the orange ears off Cindy and took away the shoes. Both bunnies sat down again drinking more cocktails occasionally looking over at Cindy standing there naked. They completely ignored me. A few minutes had passed when Cindy moaned in pain again. A new costume just like the one removed from her body appeared. It grew over her body and lifted her large breasts into position. This time the costume was a purple satin. Matching purple satin ears grew from her head. Matching purple shoes formed from her heels to her toes and then lifted her up onto three-inch high heels.

"Darby and Maria were celebrating. I could see Cindy's body struggle, her muscles only slightly flexing trying to even open her mouth -- like me -- wanting so badly to yell or scream. We were stuck -- rendered totally mute. That's when Maria got this black first prize ribbon and held it in front of Cindy. 'Tell me what it says,' Maria asked all snobbish-like. Cindy, still using a high-pitched voice, said: 'Bubbles.' Maria then snapped the ribbon onto Cindy's purple costume just above her right hip. I could see the terror in Cindy's eyes and then she started to smile, put her left hand up in the air and announced with a theatrical flare of excitement, 'I'm Bunny Bubbles.' I barely knew her, but I knew that that was not Cindy anymore.

"Darby and Maria acted like gossiping school girls. They got up to leave. Maria looked at me, lifted my chin so our eyes met. I thought she was going to kiss me. And she actually told me to relax. She said I was going to become a fabulous bunny.

"Darby told us to stand right where we were - like we had a choice. She then told me that by tomorrow my tail would 'turn me' just like Cindy. Darby picked up Cindy's orange ears. I could see her thinking about putting them on my head. It probably would have turned me right there, but instead she set the ears back and sarcastically told me to be careful not to loose my tail. It would be just more painful.

"When Darby and Maria left the room, I felt this presence covering my body. It was telling me that Maria was the master of my costume not Darby. Darby had no power over me. That's when I started to move. I realized Maria's last words were to relax. That's when I actually took a step forward. Somehow, I was free. I checked Cindy, now Bunny Bubbles, but she was frozen all smiles and motionless. I checked outside the room. The hallway was empty. My purse was still out in the main room with the stage -- I don't know why I had left it there -- but the bunnies that ushered the candidates around were still there. At the other end of the hallway was a backdoor. I ran out that way setting off an alarm. My apartment was nearby. I keep a key hidden by the door. I thought maybe if I got into my cheap bunny suit maybe I could become a different kind of bunny -- not a mindless bimbo like Cindy."

Kerry didn't know what to think. She opened the plastic bag and pulled out a cheap pair of ears, some white cuffs, a matching shirt collar, a black bowtie, a strapless bathing suit, a corset, a tiny tail and pair of high heels.

"That is some junk that I bought online," Amanda added. "It's my only hope."

"Look," Kerry replied, "get a hold of yourself. I'm certain you believe you saw all this, but maybe they drugged you and suggested all this to you as you freaked-out on some kind of acid trip. That's a more logical answer. We'll call 911 to say your purse was stolen at the bar and have the cops find these bunnies over there."

"I know you don't believe me," Amanda said. "Look maybe you can order me to snap out of it. Tell me: eyes forward, hands on hips, and tell me to ignore what happened."

Kerry felt awkward. She regretted getting into this, but maybe it was best to go with this woman's delusion until Amanda hopefully sobered-up. Kerry forced out a hesitant order.

"No," Amanda replied disappointed. "Order me. Pose me. Take charge. Take charge of me. Please."

"Stand," Kerry ordered sternly.

Amanda smiled and with her large tail bouncing against her skirt stood over in the center of the living room. Kerry walked around Amanda lecturing her on not being a bunny, but Amanda visibly lost enthusiasm.

"I'm not feeling it," Amanda said. "Maybe if you wore my bunny costume. Seriously. Order me, but as a bunny. Huh? What do you think?" Amanda picked up the strapless bathing suit. "I don't have time. Let's get you dressed." She pulled Kerry by the hand towards the bedroom. "Come on Kerry, please." She started pulling Kerry's clothes off as they entered the hall.

"Wait," Kerry said, thinking for a moment. "Fine. I'll be right back." She took the pile of clothes into the bathroom. A few minutes later she returned wearing heels, ears, cuffs, bowtie, dark shear tights, and a corset loosely tied in the back. She was covering her bare breasts with one arm and holding the bathing suit draped over her other arm. "I need help here. I can't tie this thing," she said referring to the cincher and its dangling loops of laces in back.

Amanda jumped off the corner of the bed and tightened-up the corset. Then she helped Kerry into the bathing suit. "I was thinking, Kerry. Maybe the tail could be altered -- reprogrammed -- maybe its evil powers could be bred-out." Kerry saw Amanda popping her large cottontail from her skirt. Later the vague memory would haunt Kerry and how she ignored the moment Amanda softly pressed the tail against her butt. Kerry remained busy tugging on the bathing suit.

"Maybe," Amanda said, "if you became a real bunny made with this bunny costume, I can then wear the new costume and not become a bimbo."

"Look," Kerry said looking over her shoulder at Amanda, "I'll give you some orders and then regardless we'll call the police about your purse. Now put this tail on me." Kerry held-up the tiny puff of a cotton ball that came with the cheap bathing suit.

"You're already set. See."

Kerry twisted her shoulders raising an arm to see the attached much larger tail behind her. "Fine," she said taking Amanda's hands to position the woman in the center of the bedroom. "Now Amanda, stand eyes forward, and hands on your hips."

"Join me Kerry. You do it too. Eyes forward. Hands on hips."

Kerry rolled her eyes. With a huff of frustration, she followed along with Amanda.

"Come on Kerry. I know you'll love it."

They both faced a set of sliding bedroom closet doors with floor-to-ceiling mirrored panels. Kerry saw Amanda taking quick glances at her. Amanda seemed to be showing more of an edge and less of the nice girl that she was an hour ago. Kerry decided to ignore the eerie feeling she had. But she was wearing a cheap-o version of what was basically a fetish outfit -- one that Amanda was very much into.

"Good bunny," Amanda said as if talking to a new pet. "I'm sorry to do this to you, but I'm still thinking that maybe we can cross breed the bimbo out of the costume that is trying to take me over by breeding it out of the bunny tail." Amanda faced Kerry and brushed Kerry's long hair over her shoulders. She leaned in and gave Kerry a deep kiss.

Kerry's hands flew-up in shock ready to pushback. Then she held for a second, closed her eyes standing motionless and, surprising herself, leaned in. Her hands fell to her sides. Amanda's lips were so soft and lovely. Kerry could feel the corset move under her bathing suit and suddenly tighten even further. Her stretchy bathing suit thickened. Metal boning grew under the corset along her body pressing her sides in, cinching her tummy in. The heavy boning in front stopped just under the bathing suit's bra cups. The girls continued their kiss. Kerry wanted more, but the feeling from the stiffening bodice started to distract her. What was happening? Was she actually becoming a bunny like that Cindy girl? What did this Amanda woman do to her? But the feeling! Oh the feeling wonderfully warmed her, surrounding her like a firm embrace that would never leave.

"Wait!" Kerry thought, "this can't be happening!" She turned her head pulling her mouth away from Amanda. The rest of her body would not move.

"What - what have you done Amanda?" Kerry said in a soft voice struggling to say anything at all. Kerry's hair began to move by itself. It rose slowly up and off her shoulders grooming itself perfectly just as Amanda had described. It formed a perfect bouffant coif from the 1960's. The cheap bunny ears changed color to a red satin that matched her changing bodice and shoes. Amanda just watched as Kerry's eyes pleaded for help. "Help me!" Kerry thought frustrated at how Amanda just stood there happily amazed at the transformation.

"Don't worry," Amanda said, "I'll put on the costume after you're done changing." She reached out to Kerry's hair making an adjustment and picking off some small distracting spec. "Say something Kerry. I want to hear if your voice is changing at all."

"My breasts are getting bigger," Kerry answered, her voice still normal, but out of breathe.

"Hm, let's give it more time and see," Amanda said crossing her arms in front of her with a pensive look. "We'll keep our fingers crossed. You really are looking great though." She sat back onto the edge of the bed taking in the show.

12