The Bunnies of Cow Hollow

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kerry fought to speak. "You knew this would happen. That's not right Amanda." She waited for a response, but there was none. In the mirror, the once damsel in distress seemed visibly relieved at seeing a beautiful red Playboy Bunny settling down into her new form. It was still Kerry just taller, bustier and undeniably sexier.

"What's your name?" Amanda asked.

"Kerry," the bunny said talking through her grinning teeth. "You bitch," she added.

Amanda gleefully jumped off the bed clapping her hands repeatedly. "Ok. Ok. Um. Don't talk. And don't move either. I'm going to take that costume off you now. This is sooo, good. Thank you. Thank you." Amanda stripped Kerry bare. Kerry stood still only moving like a cooperative mannequin when instructed to step out of the shoes, satin suit, and tights.

Amanda started undressing herself and then donning the new costume. She tightened the cincher, pulled up the heavily boned satin shell up her legs, over her butt and into position with its large cups covering her breasts. She faced Kerry, who remained frozen.

Amanda gave Kerry a quick kiss on the mouth and said: "Thank you so much Kerry."

Kerry moaned.

"No. No. Just keep quiet." Amanda tied the little laces locate above her the leg holes on the left and right hips. She started to breath heavily. "I think - I think - Yes. I'm actually turning. The corset is so tight. Yes, I'm turning Kerry. I'm turning." Amanda's waist pulled inwards. Her hair teased itself into a bouffant flip hairstyle with its large curls resting on her shoulders. Her breasts swelled filling the bullet bra of the costume. Amanda looked in the mirror testing her voice. "I'm Amanda. I'm Amanda. Wait, no! I'm Bunny Amanda." She stared at herself in the mirror wiggling her tail with some Salsa hip action. She looked back at Kerry standing naked, "Is my voice the same Kerry? You may answer now."

"Yes it's fine," Kerry replied taking in a deep breath and hating herself for even answering. "My body is burning all over."

"Don't worry Kerry. That's your new replacement costume about to grow-in."

Flesh colored tights grew from Kerry's waist downwards covering her legs and toes. Then came another layer of darker shimmering tights followed by a waist cincher. Kerry whispered a harsh plea for Amanda to stop the costume.

*****

Amanda loved her new costume. She couldn't believe how well it all turned out. She ignored the soft cries for help behind her choosing instead to keep checking out her new bunny body in the mirror. She turned to the left and to the right, focused on her appearance.

"Eeee!" she said gleefully hugging herself so tightly forcing a shoulder shrug that squeezed her cleavage between her upper arms and almost popped her new bunny boobs out of her satin shell.

In the background, Kerry's constant moaning pleas became an annoying distraction. Amanda glared back. "Come-on Kerry. Shut-up already." She looked back at the mirror, corrected her bunny ears and decided to head out of the bedroom.

As she crossed the living room towards the kitchen, she could still hear Kerry's groans, heavy breathing, and hopeless pleas for help. Amanda stopped midstride not because of any regrets, although surely she wouldn't have been so cruel before. She stopped because she could feel something forming under her costume. It was something in the costume's crotch. No it was higher in the back. Actually it was moving. She tried to feel through the thick costume satin and layered silk tights, but the tail was in the way. She knew unzipping the bodice was not allowed. Such an act would surely be harshly punished with pain. She tried to reach just under her cottontail where it attached to the bodice. Somewhere, somehow under her layers of dancer tights, a stiff strap was growing between her legs like a thong. It was like a metal strap. She felt the front of her crotch. The strap pushed its way up connecting to the cincher hidden underneath. Then something forcefully pushed upwards into her butt. She tried to squeeze her muscles to keep whatever it was out.

Clench harder! Then a throbbing orgasmic movement between her legs started. She realized that the costume was growing not one but two dildos into her body.

Amanda fell to her knees, touching her crotch with both hands. She tried to reach a finger under the gusset of the bunny suit. Maybe she could pinch the end of the plug through the pantyhose, but the bunny suit fitted her too tightly and now her mind was losing track of her last thoughts. Her breasts heaved with each deep breath. The plugs inside her grew even larger, filling her, even stretching her. Her body now was reacting to the intrusion wanting to enjoy it despite her efforts to concentrate. How could she stop this? Her hands cupped her satin covered breasts sliding the costume around and around grinding her tits. Everything was so sensitive, so magical to caress, to grab and to massage. Wave after wave of pleasure hit her.

"I'm a bunny! I'm a bunny!" she yelled rocking her hips with her knees pressed to the floor, her butt resting on the backs of her high heels. She spread her feet further apart and used her thighs to lift and lower her butt slapping rear cheeks against the carpeted floor jamming the plugs further in.

Oh no! Was she going "bimbo?" Was the suit changing her like Cindy? She couldn't stop bouncing her body up and down loosing herself in her jiggling breasts. Her bunny ears shook. Her white cuffs seemed to clasp her wrists even tighter. Her little bowtie seem to be strangling her just enough to be thrilling.

She reached her hands into her bra cups, at first to hold them steady with all the momentum they stored, but then found her hands ignoring her intentions and instead massaging her tits. They got so hard and perky under the costume's cups. Her biggest regret was that she could not let go long enough to also touch her crotch at the same time. Her legs began to tire. Her thigh muscles burned from going up and down so many times, but she couldn't stop the rising and falling as if she had mounted a man's shaft. She ignored the exhaustion. She begged for mercy. Had it been wrong to turn Kerry? Was this the punishment? Enough! Oh, please! Stop! Please! But the costume would not relent. The throbbing inside her pushed her sexual urges higher and higher until she begged for relief.

"Oh! Oh!" she cried as her satin covered torso shook with each contraction. "Stop!"

The suit finally let her reach climax and then in the calm eye of the storm, the waves began to build again. She realized that she was going to repeat it all over. Her body started to rock up and down again. "No! I can't! Please! No!"

Several more minutes passed of riding the carpet floor like a wild jockey. "I'll do whatever you want. I promise!"

Another climax hit her.

Amanda dropped to the floor totally spent. She leaned forward propping herself onto her elbows too drained to move. Something was controlling her and yet her main worry now was the realization that she might damage her tights on the carpet. Worse yet, given the angle she was at with her butt pointing high in the air, her boobs might fall out which would be very unbunny-like.

She also felt a need to leave the apartment. But where would she go? She was in a bunny costume. She could not go back to her place fearing that the others who turned Cindy would find her. She had left her purse at the bar. They would know. They would come for her. They would think of her as their property, their bimbo bunny.

She stood onto her high heels and leaned against a wall taking deep breaths. All the questions and details did not matter to her now against the urge to get to the front door and out into the hallway. The urgency was irresistible. It was the most important thing to do right now. She must reach that hallway.

But had she become a bimbo? How could she tell? "Two plus two is four," she said. That's too easy though. "Twelve times twelve is," she paused. "Come on work it out you stupid, stupid!" Was it just panicked nerves or was she too dumb now? Think. Relax. Think. "One-hundred -- one hundred -- forty-four. Oh, thank god." She paused again. Actually was that right? She always sucked at arithmetic and algebra but, yeah, she was actually right.

She was light headed, but she was still herself.

Balancing was a struggle as she walked. Each step made the plugs inside her shift. It would take a while a to get used to them and that was assuming she could ever get used to them at all. Her heels hammered the hard kitchen floor by the front door. She was too tired to be graceful. She opened the front door, bowed her trademark bunny ears down so she could lean her head out just a bit and see if anyone would witness her leaving.

Looking down at her feet, she stopped at the site of two black rosette ribbons artfully positioned on the welcome mat. She stepped beside them and slowly lowered herself by bending her knees while keeping her bodice vertical to prevent her new hefty breasts from falling out of the costume. The deep knee bend pushed the plugs into her body even more, but she had to get the ribbons. She had to pick them up. Her thighs burned from the wild ride in the living room. She ignored her muscle pains, quickly snatched the ribbons, and stood to find relief from the pressure inside her body. She shook her hips trying to shake the plugs loose inside. That was a useless. The metal strap wasn't going to let them out. Did Kerry have these things too? Did Cindy?

Leaning against the doorway, she began to read the names written on the rosettes: "Bambi" and "Thumper."

Amanda returned to the kitchen closing the front door. She noticed that her costume had changed color from red to a green. It must have happened when she orgasmed on the living room floor. She was a bunny now, but with no name. Of course she had to have a name. The thought of attaching a nametag gave her shivers of pleasure. It was as if the costume rewarded her for the right thoughts. It now gave her a wonderful throbbing sensation between her legs. She felt a presence from the costume as if it were condescendingly saying, "Good girl. Very good girl."

The costume was alive. It was instructing her. She remembered watching Cindy getting a nametag. How it turned her face blank and clueless. Amanda looked at the names again. It was going to happen. She was going to have a bimbo name, but how bad was attaching one of these things going to be? It wasn't supposed to happen like this. She had hoped breading with her own cheap-o costume would have avoided this fate. Maybe it only diminished it.

She felt a sharp pain in her head and took a deep breath loving how her boobs bounced when she relaxed. Had she already lost to the costume? She wanted to cry, but that would ruin her make-up. Maybe that inhibition was an indication right there. She had to be perfect at all times. She shouldn't think of herself first or even second anymore. She was here to serve. Serve? That thought frightened her. Who would she be serving?

Amanda held the nametags against her pursed lips thinking for a moment -- at least thinking as hard as any silly bunny could. Yes. That was it. She knew what to do. She felt that her body, her costume, and her desires were all in sync now. She liked being a good girl, a perfect happy little bunny.

Her costume rewarded her thoughts with a flood of warmth and love.

She walked into the bedroom. A moment later she returned to the living room. She opened the same window she had entered a couple hours earlier and straddled the sill making certain not to knock her ears or tail off as she carefully stepped out onto the fire escape. She kept her weight on her toes to avoid scrapping her heels on the metal grate. She climbed the ladder, each step giving a tail wiggle hoping to adjust the plugs inside her. She headed back up to her apartment and disappeared from view.

*****

In the bedroom, Kerry stood motionless, eyes forward, hands on her hips. She wore a purple satin bunny costume now with matching ears and shoes. She too loved the connection she had with her new costume and wanted to serve as the best bunny she possibly could become.

Above her right hip, attached to her costume, was the nametag "Bambi."

12