The Burden of Peace

Story Info
A free-use fantasy short, short story.
1.9k words
4.38
25.9k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note. Another quick read for ya - one I spit out fast while I keep marching on with the big project. Only edited a couple times, so it may have a few garbled sentences/thoughts. I'm unsure of which category to put this in. Regardless of its faults, here it is and I hope you enjoy. I do appreciate all the input as I work to get better at this.

*****

The Burden of Peace

For many years, Queen Penelope had been getting fucked regularly by every man she came across in the kingdom. Not because she necessarily wanted it (though after so much practice, she had certainly become quite good at it), but because it was the price she would pay for continued peace in her kingdom.

Now, her only daughter, Princess Anne was taking on her mother's burden. Having passed her eighteenth birthday only a few days before, Queen Penelope had been witness to several men using Anne for their pleasure.

Queen Penelope was considered not the greatest queen in the history of Aegis Kingdom, but also the most beautiful. Anne inherited her mother's striking features of luscious red hair, full breasts, a thin waist, firm ass and long legs. The queen, however, may have filled out a bit over the years, but she still came across as more beautiful than her young daughter, so spirited in her confidence and demeanor.

Aegis Kingdom was a vast land, encompassing six races, who at one time were always at war with each other. Under the Queen's leadership, there was now peace throughout the land. Queen Penelope was the be-all, end-all to all major decisions and disputes of the land, and though her help was rarely requested now that there was peace, it was her presence that encouraged that peace. Without it, the kingdom would spin into chaos like during the Dark Years.

Those years were the during the four generations of Kings prior to Queen Penelope. It was the selfless act of her father, King Jeremy, who changed the discourse of the land. At the Time of the Reckoning, a great demon had offered Jeremy absolute power or absolute peace. For absolute power, his daughter, Penelope, would be cursed to be a sex slave to the demon for all eternity, albeit she would live in luxury as an immortal. If King Jeremy chose Absolute Peace, he would die, sacrificing his kingdom to his daughter, but with the knowledge there would be guaranteed peace in the kingdom. Having seen well what absolute power did to its lands and its peoples, King Jeremy chose the latter and sacrificed his life.

What hadn't been explained to King Jeremy is that by choosing Absolute Peace, he had still cursed his daughter into being a sex slave, but to the people of the kingdom, rather than to the demon. Queen Penelope could be used at will, lawfully, by any man, but this curse did grant peace as promised. It kept everyone in the kingdom happy to follow the Queen's instructions, always willingly and peacefully.

The Queen often feared her curse might be passed down to her daughter. She had warned Anne to prepare for it numerous times.

"Consider it a duty," said the queen to her daughter, perhaps five or six days the Princess' eighteenth birthday. The butler was bending Anne over, rapidly pumping her already sore and swollen pussy with his thick cock. Princess Anne was unsure if she would be able to handle so much cock every day of her life.

"I have ruled this land for thirty years now, a full generation of peace," said Queen Penelope. "My father sacrificed his life for this and I willingly sacrifice my dignity, if that's the way you look at it. However, I don't for a minute believe this act sacrifices that at all. I accept my role, for I am the Queen of Peace. You, too, in time, will take on that role. If I give away something as intimate as my love, it proves to the people that I am willing to do anything for them, to protect and provide for them. A great leader makes sacrifices every day, Anne."

"But mother," said Anne, breathing heavy now. The butler was doing some serious work on her and she wasn't familiar with this new tingling feeling she was experiencing. Having only lost her virginity days before, Anne had yet to experience an orgasm, at least on her side of the fence. She had been gifted many by all the men that fucked her, including the butler, Jjarvis. In fact, this was his third time since as few days.

"Mother, I don't know if I can do this all day, every day."

Queen Penelope was kneeling in front of her daughter. The Queen was well aware of the thickness of Jarvis' meat and knew Anne, being so new at this, was probably struggling with the shocking change in her lifestyle. Only a week before Anne was an innocent girl and now here she was, free to be used by any man in the kingdom.

"You must learn to find balance. When you absolutely feel like you need a break, stay alone in your room for a while, or only in the presence of your ladies. Men will not specifically seek you out to have their way with you. Rather, it is only if you come across them in your daily tasks. Sometimes, that is inevitable, of course. You may have to have a meeting with a male and almost always they will request a fuck and of course, you oblige, but ultimately, you control how much you engage in it."

The tingling in Anne's pussy started getting stronger, and unlike any time before, she began grinding in rhythm with the man fucking her. It was really happening, she thought. This is what she'd only heard rumors about, having never been one to explore her body much. Anne was a naturally modest girl, perhaps negatively influenced by knowing her mom was always getting fucked like some common slut, on so many occasions. But now, the throbbing got harder and she felt herself exploding in a climax that forced Jarvis' cock out of her soaking pussy. Her body shook before finally settling down to quivers. She suddenly felt hot liquid splatter on her ass.

"Oh my god!" she screamed, as the butler continued to unload. It seemed it would never stop as he completely soaked her backside. She bent forward more, now wishing she had taken all her clothes off. It was going to ruin her dress if any got on it.

There was a pause before Anne finally got up, wiping herself with a nearby towel.

"Mom, how do you not feel like a slut? I mean, I was thinking only a week ago I dreamed of having a boyfriend. Now I'm just a sex object for any man who sees me."

"It's fine, Anne, you can have a boyfriend. They must understand your duty, though. It is your honor to offer peace to this land."

"But how do you know I have any influence at all? Only you were cursed. I wasn't even born yet."

"Well, did any man ask to be intimate with you before you turned 18?"

"No, but don't you think it's possible that's because you planted the seed in everyone's head? Ever since birth you have been telling me and others that you wonder what will happen when I turn 18. That if a man asks to have sex with me and I must, how will I handle it? Maybe by talking about it so much, you've given men permission to engage in it and because we don't want to risk ending peace and prosperity in this land, Ihave to do this, even if it has no real affect at all. Did you ever think of that?"

"You're suggesting you're fucking for no good reason? For superstition?" asked the queen. "That life would be no different whether you allowed it or not?"

"That's exactly what I am suggesting."

"Anne, are you telling me that if you wanted, you would say no?"

"Well, of course, but I don't want to break the curse and end this peace! You've told me it is essential for it."

"But honey, simply having the willpower to say no means you aren't cursed. You see, I am compelled to fuck any man who desires me. Even if I don't like the man, I will gladly offer my pussy to them. I am cursed withwantingit."

"Well, I certainly do not want it. Well, at least, I didn't..." She was thinking back to the orgasm she'd just experienced, how amazing it had been. She couldn't deny how good it felt.

"Anne, I don't think you're cursed. I think, if you want, you can live a life as you desired. If you don't want sex when it's offered, you aren't cursed like me."

Just then, the doors opened and Sir Richard Oliver and his man-servant, Brentley, came storming in. Sir Richard helped with many matters of state.

"Queen Penelope. I demand your attention. Father Thomas has insulted me. Dared to accuse me of adultery!"

Queen Penelope rose, turning to the angered man.

"And did he offer proof of these accusations?" she asked.

"No, of course not, because I have never cheated on my Mary... except for you, of course, but Mary understands that and it's certainly no scandal in any citizen's eyes. But adultery of a different nature? How dare he accuse me of such!"

It was true. Adultery was considered one of the gravest of crimes in Aegis Kingdom, viewed as the murder of a love. While any man was free to use Penelope's pussy - driven to in fact, by her beauty and perhaps the magic of her curse - husbands were otherwise to remain devoted to their wives.

While Sir Richard explained his situation, he unzipped his pants, pulling a long, slender cock into view. Princess Anne wondered what that would feel like in her mouth and then admonished herself for having the thought in the first place.

The queen slipped out of her dress, exposing her D-cup breasts and wide hips. She was fully shaven and soaking wet. Anne was amazed how quickly her mother responded to sexual stimuli.

Brentley stripped naked and began stroking his healthy-sized cock. He walked over to Anne and asked, "Do you mind?"

Anne, knowing she could get up and walk away, considered her options. If she refused the sex, then everyone would know she was not cursed like her mother. Would that lead to chaos or uncertainty, she thought? Would it risk the kingdom going back to the Dark Years or would it have no effect whatsoever?

Then Anne thought if she just began picking and choosing who she had sex with as she would most like to, would probably make her look more of a slut than fucking everyone. Being compelled to do it by magic was excusable. Being slutty was not.

Anne had still not quite made up her mind what to do when the man-servant touched her cheek with his cock. She tried to look up at him, yet struggled to take her eyes and mind off his hardened penis.

"Would you mind?" he asked again.

Anne took it in her mouth.

'I think I can be compelled to do this,' she thought to herself. She glanced over at her mother while she began working the shaft cock.

Queen Penelope was smiling and asked, "Hard to give up, isn't it?"