The Burger Girl

Story Info
Guy takes sexual opportunity with waitress.
1k words
3.62
60.8k
5
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our town has a local burger joint called "Tanks" They have old military tank out in front. As a single guy, I stop there a lot for quick meals and taken notice of one of the new burger girls named Jennifer. Jen is a cute young thing about 19 years old, attending the local two-year college.

I have found myself thinking about what it would be like to be with her. The thought usually makes my cock rock hard and have fantasized about me being with her a lot lately.

Last night I was picking up some burgers to go and overheard her talking to one of the other girls. She had said that she was new to the area, and hated the guys her age. They are so immature. Problem that leaves me with is being so dam horny. What I need somebody to just fuck me.

My mind started going wild. I though about just being straight forward, going up to her and saying something cheesy to break the ice and ask her out. Wait, I'm too old for her, she wouldn't be interested in an old guy like me. But, what if I just did like she said, took a fucking from her. This is where my mind took me in the direction of planning my attack on her.

I had a friend some years back that had worked at Tanks for a short time and knew the layout of the place. I know she stays some nights to clean up to get the extra hours. I could wait and hide out inside for everyone to leave, and enact my fucking of her as she turns out the lights as she starts to leave.

I walked around, looking at the layout for a good mental picture. As I wandered towards the back, I noticed a small room off to the side near the back door. It was small and had a table and a small worn old couch. I remembered, it was the employee lounge area. This would be perfect. I took a sneak into the room and observed a small closet, and there was nothing but some coats and extra employee shirts inside. This would make a great place for me to hide.

Tomorrow would be Saturday night; this would be the night to make my move. I stopped in earlier as I usually do, picked up some food to go and headed for home. Later I entered through the back door, and into my hiding place.

After I heard people leaving, I peaked out to look around. She was in the main bar area cleaning off the tables. I decided to go back to hiding for a while. I heard her moving tables, and then came back into the hallway and I heard her running water, then a squeak, it was from the mop bucket.

A little bit later I looked out as the lights started going out. She walked down the hall and I heard her sigh, then yawn. As she came up to the lounge, I grabbed her, holding my hand over her mouth, and eased her onto the old couch.

I whispered to her, don't worry, everything will be ok. I kissed her as my hands went to unbuttoning her blouse. I was surprised to find that she wasn't wearing a bra under her shirt and my hands touched her warm soft breasts. Her nipples hardened at the touch. I kissed her again, and then took my mouth to her left breast, working slowly to her nipple. After sucking on her nipple a short bit, I worked over and gave her right tit the same attention.

At the same time, I undid her belt buckle and unzipped her jeans. She tried to push my hands away. I pushed my chest against hers, pinning her to the back of the couch as I tugged on her waistband of her jeans. Her jeans and panties came down together and I slid them off her legs in a quick swift motion.

I grabbed her legs, pulling them up and locking them against my sides, under my arms. I took my first sniff of her lightly musky scent. My cock was hard and throbbing. I moved my tongue to her pussy. Her body jumped at my touch and then I heard her moan. Her body relaxed some; she no longer tried to get loose.

After getting her pussy wanting more, I undid my pants and moved up rubbing my hard cock head against her wet pussy lips. A slight push and I was inside her wonderful pussy. I started to get my rhythm going and decided to let my mouth play some more on her nice perky tits.

I couldn't believe how nice she felt, her pussy was wet and I could feel her juices coating my cock and balls as I pumped in and out of her. She started to push back against me as I pushed into her. Her body started to wiggle and move to work with mine. I kissed her neck and softly nibble her earlobe. She moaned.

I could feel that I was getting close. My mind raced and I didn't want this great fucking to end. I realized that I never thought about any protection. It was too late. I had fucked her to a wild climax and as her pussy contracted around my cock, I shot my hot load of cum deep within her.

I pushed my cock hard into her again as another load erupted from my cock and then another. I could feel her juices and mine mixing and running down onto the old couch. We both relaxed as our orgasms subsided.

I gave her a soft kiss and whispered thank you in her ear. With that I quickly got up, pulling up my pants as I disappeared out the back door. I took to hiding in a bunch of bushes till I watched her walk out, look around and then got into her car and left.

I will never forget my experience with Jenny that night. Two months later the college was out for summer and Jenny left town. She never did return in the fall. I think about her often, but I do have my eye on the new burger girl!