The Bus Journey Episode 01

Story Info
A attractive woman takes a journey into the unknown.
1k words
2.94
44.2k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Helen Carter was a beautiful, petite, slim, young looking with long flowing brunette hair. She was 37 and worked as a junior solicitor in London. Helen lived on her own having divorced two years earlier, she had a nice flat in a good neighbourhood and had no children. She spent most of her spare cash on the love of her life; her clothes. She adored handmade Italian high heeled shoes and had a fetish for expensive French lingerie. She took great pride in her appearance, and justly so, she was a very attractive woman. She enjoyed the way men looked lustfully at her and the envious look from other women who could only dream of owning and wearing such expensive nice clothes.

Today was no exception. Today she was dressed in a made to measure Italian suit of dark blue silk; a beautifully cut jacket and thigh length skirt that hugged her gorgeous pouting bum. Her lovely slim legs were set off by a new pair of gorgeous Manolo Blahnik Mary Janes. Made in expensive soft black kid leather, with narrow pointed toes, a narrow strap across the foot fastened to delicate silver buckles. The 4 inch slim dagger-like stiletto heels made her legs look irresistible.

Although very decadent and expensive she loved rolling silk thigh highs or stockings up her smooth freshly shaved and gently moisturised legs, carefully attaching the clasps of the suspenders to the delicate taught fabric, and this morning was no exception. Today she had chosen a new pair of navy blue Christian Dior silk stockings with black lace tops, to match her silk, satin and lace French lingerie; a powder blue bustier, panties and suspenders adorned with small navy blue satin bows and white French lace.

That morning she had admired herself in her full length mirror for a whole 3 minutes, thinking how sexy and desirable she looked, how lovely her legs looked in her new high heels. How nice they felt in the silk stockings, her pert 34B breasts felt snug and well support in the soft cups of her exotic bustier, her freshly shaved mound and pussy lips tantalised against the soft silk and satin of her narrow cut panties.

She loved wearing sexy lingerie under her more formal office clothes, it turned her on all day. Occasionally at the end of the day when she was alone in the office, she would slip her hand under her skirt and rub her clitoris through the delicate soft fabric of her panties. Sometimes she would cum, other times she would rush home to finish herself off with her vibrator after a hot shower, it was her way of distressing.

After a moments fantasizing about sex with one of her younger male colleagues, she slipped on a long sleeved white silk blouse with silver and pearl cuff links, satin cuffs and delicate lace collar. Her dark blue pencil skirt power suit made her made her look very much the, ambitious, successful woman she was. As usual she wore her long dark hair in a long flowing ponytail tied back with a silver and moonstone clasp. A powder blue chiffon scarf around her neck held by a small gold Moonstone brooch completed her look, along with matching a necklace, earrings, bracelet and rings, her Tiffany watch, Red Dior lipstick and nail varnish, and a dab of Chanel 5.

Later that day

Outside it was mid winter and pouring with rain as usual. In the office it was warm and cosy. It had been a long day and she was working on late, also as usual. A colleague had offered her a lift home, but she insisted on staying to finish the case study that needed to be finished for a morning meeting with her boss.

The wind and rain continue to batter her office window, well into the late hours of the evening. Finally she finished and headed home, normally she would use her car, but because she had a flat in London and the congestion so bad of late, with numerous roads works she decided to take the bus, it was now 10pm. She put on her long black winter coat, slipped on her soft black leather gloves, picked up her hand bag and umbrella. Quickly turning off the lights and locking up, she hurriedly left the building. Pulling the large black fir collar up around her cheeks she headed off into the blustery, cold wet night.

Luckily the bus stop was not far from the office and had a well lit shelter., she shook off her umbrella and stepped inside. After waiting on her own in the cold for about 20 minutes her bus finally turned up. With relief she stepped on to the bus. The driver was usually scruffy and unshaven, maybe an Eastern European migrant worker, she was just glad to be inside the warmth of the bus and on her way home after a long stressful day.

The bus was unusually quiet except for a group of young teenage girls at the back of the bus, you know the type; giggling and showing off. Because of this she decided to go to the upper deck. One thing struck her as odd about the girls, they were dressed unusually well for bus passengers and girls of their age. Maybe they had been out somewhere special, had a few drinks and didn't want to drive home.

She carefully walked up the steps, her tired legs slightly unsteady in her high heels. The metal tips of which clicked sexily with each deliberate step, as she made her careful ascent. Her footsteps could be heard below as she walked towards the front of the bus. Choosing a seat at the very front she took off her gloves, undid her coat, sat down and began to relax, it had been a long day.

It was dark outside and the rain streamed down the window making visibility difficult, she closed her eyes to rest them, she would be home in half an hour or so, depending on the traffic.

The bus continued to drive through the rain and the darkness, she fell into a deep state of relaxation. She never noticed the bus never stopping to pick up other passengers. She was also oblivious to the group of young girls coming up the steps.