The Bus Journey

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Still, I took the opportunity to visit a drug store to buy more supplies.

When she got back she had several bags and when I asked what she'd bought I was told "Don't ask questions."

Back at the hotel I was given a fashion show. She had bought three sets of matching underwear, each set more reveling than the last, and two outfits, a dress, a skirt and two tops. She explained that as she hadn't expected to stop over so all her good clothes were in storage. "A girl can't wear the same clothes all the time, can she?"

I told her she would look good in anything and thought "or nothing."

...

We spent our second night in her room, just sitting watching T/V. Sam turned the set off and I got up to leave. She asked me to stay and disappeared into the bathroom. When she came out again she was wearing a sheer black and red Babydoll with matching thong that left very little to the imagination. "I bought this as well, you like?"

As an answer I stood up and took her in my arms, at the same time putting my hands on to her butt. She lifted her knee so I had access to her most intimate place. I moved my hand and, pushing the thong aside, carefully inserted two fingers into her. As I did she shuddered. I could tell it was discomfort, not pleasure so I decided not to go all the way tonight unless she insisted.

We spent the rest of the night just pleasuring each other without me causing her any more pain.

Before I went back to my room in the morning Sam asked, half joking "Don't you still love me?"

"It's not that" I replied, "I just didn't want to hurt you."

"Don't be so silly - now get back to your room and change. Hurry back, I'm starving and not only for breakfast!"

Bossy, I thought.

All through breakfast the little voice in Sam's head was saying "He only wants you for what he can get. Don't be a fool, ditch him now." followed by "You're such a dirty slut. What happened to the 'good girl' you used to be? Where's your self-respect? Now he's had his way he'll dump you at the first opportunity. Do it to him before he does it to you. Don't let him touch you again."

We walked back to my room hand in hand. Sam hung the 'Do not disturb' sign on the door before she pushed it shut, then said "Kiss me and when I tell you, order me to go away and not come back." I looked at her quizzically.

"Don't argue, just do it!"

Very bossy today, I thought.

Bemused, I did as I was told. When we broke for air Sam whispered "Now."

So, in my most authoritative voice I ordered "Go away and NEVER, EVER come back." Sam clung to me and started to tremble: When she stopped she looked at me with a hunger I had not seen before.

On cue he ordered me to leave. With that the little voice in my head stilled for ever - for him at least - and my last inhibitions melted away.

We kissed like there was no tomorrow. Stumbling across the room, clawing at each other's clothes, the look of lust in her eyes told me this was not going to be gentle lovemaking but pure carnal pleasure.

Naked now we fell on the bed. She started kissing down my chest until she reached my nipples. After nibbling them she carried on down until she reached my cock.

This girl has become a wildcat I thought.

She turned, straddled my chest, presenting me with her sweet pussy. I reached forward with my tongue and drew it from clit to rosebud several times. As I teased her clit with my tongue I placed my thumb against her now moist rosebud and pushed, ever so slightly.

Sam stiffened for a moment and then relaxed. I took this as her permission, so I pushed harder until my thumb was fully in. I waited for a second so she could get used to the intrusion then started to move it inside her.

I heard her sigh and say "Fuck, that feels good." This was the first time I had heard her swear. Then I felt her tongue brush the tip of my cock and trail all the way down to my balls. As she reached them I slipped my tongue into her waiting pussy. While I fucked her with my tongue I took my thumb out and replaced it with my finger. I felt her take one of my balls into her mouth and start sucking on it. I was loving it! Suddenly she turned round and without a word speared herself on my cock, taking it all in one go. A look of pain crossed her face then disappeared as quickly as it came. With eyes closed, tits bouncing every which-way, a sheen of perspiration on her flawless skin and a look of pure desire now on her face, she rode me like a bucking bronco.

I had to push her off before I shot my load. I shot into the air, splattering us both. I saw such a look of disappointment cross her face as she collapsed on top of me. She whispered in my ear "Next time."

We spent the rest of our time exploring the city and the surrounding country by day and each other by night.

Sam called her sister as our week together was ending to arrange her pick up while I booked my flight to Laramie. When Sam asked me why I wasn't going on the bus I told her I couldn't face such a long bus journey without her. She just smiled and squeezed my hand.

Sam's sister Amanda got out of the car. They greeted each other and Sam introduced me. Amanda said "So this is the man you've been telling me about." looking me up and down she continued "I approve."

"Stop it Mandy" Sam retorted, "You'll embarrass him."

I didn't have any idea Sam had been telling her sister about me. I had a lot to learn about women, it seemed.

We all had lunch before Mandy started for home. As we piled all the luggage in the car Sam seemed suddenly upset. I promised to call when I got to my hotel and later on to keep her up to date with my progress.

...

It took me the best part of two weeks to find an apartment. By the end of the first week I found myself longing to talk to Sam again and thinking about her every spare moment I had. When I did finally call our conversation somehow seemed forced. She sounded over bubbly, not the Sam I knew nor the Sam she told me she was before we met. I wondered if, now we're apart, she'd had second thoughts.

Although I was to be based in town, I still had to complete a ten day training course including staying out in the wild, visiting the ranger's shacks and reviewing their safety equipment. I had told Sam I would be out of touch for all this time so she didn't expect me to call, however I called back the following day to ask if anything was wrong. Mandy answered saying Sam was out shopping with the girls. She suggested that if I cared for Sam I might think about coming down to see her; she added with an edge in her voice, "And Soon." She then told me that this call never happened.

The next time Sam and I talked she seemed more like her former self so I asked if I could visit. She spoke to Mandy who quickly agreed (what a surprise!) and I flew down the following Friday for the weekend.

Mandy's husband Jim met me at the airport and on the way to their place he explained that the house was full with Sam and the family. With three pre-teen girls he continued, they didn't feel it appropriate to put Sam and I in the same bedroom, so would I mind taking a hotel room in town? I readily agreed to this.

The visit was wonderful, rekindling our feelings for each other. We were tempted to go to my hotel room but decided against it as it would spoil our memories of Denver.

Over the next few months, while I settled into my new apartment and job, I visited as often as I could.

I took a week's vacation in the middle of June to spend it housesitting with Sam while Mandy and Jim took the girls to see their grandparents in Florida. As they were leaving, Mandy whispered something in Sam's ear that caused her to blush. When I asked her what was said, Sam replied "Don't do anything I wouldn't do... If you do, be careful and have fun" then Sam told me "Being careful is not an issue now, as I'm on the Pill."

Sam showed me 'her' bedroom and told me it would be mine for the week. She was moving into Mandy and Jim's. As we had not had any time alone since Denver I was unsure if she wanted anything to happen tonight. We sat cuddled up on the sofa after dinner with me stroking her hair and tickling her ear.

"Stop that, it tickles." she said, smiling.

I moved to her waist and tickled her again, only to be met with the same retort.

I eased my hand toward her breast and as I got there she let out a sigh, whispering "Don't stop - the zip's at the side, under your hand."

Easing it down, I felt her hand go to the bulge in my pants, lightly caressing it as I slipped my hand inside her dress while saying "I've missed you."

"Me or my tit?"

"You, of course."

"Well I've missed you too - You and 'him'." giving my cock a squeeze.

I whispered in her ear, "I love you, Samantha Allinson."

She stiffened for a second and I thought 'that's ruined it', then she relaxed.

"Say that again."

"I love you, Miss Samantha Allinson." I repeated.

"You don't know how long I've waited for you to say that." as she pulled me closer. "I love you too: There, now I've said it. What are you going to do about it?"

I picked her up and carried her toward 'her' bedroom.

"Put me down, put me down you brute! Go sit down."

"Yes Ma'am." I did as I was told while she disappeared into the bedroom.

When she came out again she was wearing a blood red see-through Teddy. My cock almost jumped out of my pants.

Nothing was hidden, least of all her smooth, shaved pussy with her neatly trimmed hair in the shape of a small heart above it.

"Now carry me off lover."

I picked her up and carried her to the bedroom. As I laid her on the bed we kissed, her tongue doing wonderful things in my mouth. She clung to me then suddenly let go. "Eat me" she whispered.

I licked her knee, she grabbed my hair and pulled me towards her pussy.

"Not my knee. My cunt needs you first then you can fuck my arse!"

I lifted my head from her sweet pussy and looked at her, shocked.

"SAM!"

In a quiet voice she said "please."

Who was I to argue?

Sliding my tongue along her slit I found her clit. Drawing back I blew gently on it before taking it into my mouth, causing Sam to wriggle and moan "More, I want more" Placing my finger at her entrance I pushed first one, then a second inside her to the sounds of pleasure. Suddenly she was wet, very wet. I stopped eating her clit, removed my fingers and tasted her nectar.

When I went back to 'work' on her pussy she clamped her thighs tightly round my head so I couldn't escape - who would want to anyway.

"Ohhhh, Ohhhh, Ahhhh I'm cuuuuummming" she cried as a second deluge leaked out of her, onto my chin. I was just quick enough to catch the last of it in my mouth. It tasted good.

Releasing my head she turned over and, raising her hips offered me her rosebud. I dipped my cock into her honeypot to get some lube and then placed it in position. Without waiting I pushed forwards. There was fierce resistance at first but little by little the head of my cock forced its way in. Sam let out a squeak of pain as I pushed deeper into her, finally burying myself about halfway in. She pushed back until I was all the way in then started fucking me!

"Fuck my virgin ass properly, Big Boy"

Needing no second invite I pistoned away at her ass, balls slapping her pussy, until I could hold out no longer. I came in torrents, filling her up, as she squealed with pleasure.

"Fuck, Fuck, that was good." was all she could say as my cum started to ooze from her now used ass.

As we lay there afterwards, Sam asked softly, "Are you disgusted with me?"

"No, just surprised."

"As you've said you love me, I can be the 'real me' with you: You do still love me, don't you?"

"Yes Sam, I do."

"I have always used my plastic friend back there, saving myself for the right man. I wanted to see if the real thing was better than Mr. Pinky, it really is.

I know now that while what we did felt good, I prefer the other place. Sorry for the bad language - that comes from years of being alone. I will try to tone it down in future."

"Sam, my love, all I want is for you to always be yourself."

She snuggled up to my side and placed her leg between my thighs with her knee touching my balls, her hand stroking my cheek.

In the shower we soaped each other liberally, paying attention to the fun bits. Sam asked if I would let her try a blowjob. Would I?? Too right!

She kissed the tip and timidly started to take me into her mouth. All the time I was growing again. She took me until she got to the gag reflex and was almost sick. To save her embarrassment I lifted her up and kissed her tenderly, tasting myself on her lips.

"It doesn't matter my love."

Sam replied "I will get better, I promise."

"Only if you want to."

We dried each other off and when I went to put my clothes away in 'my' room I couldn't find my pyjamas. I asked Sam where they were and she said "Guess."

I looked in 'her' room and there they were on the freshly made bed, next to a pink and black Babydoll nighty.

"You didn't think I was going to sleep alone, did you?" she asked.

...

As we prepared the bed Sam picked up our night clothes and put them on the dresser saying, "I don't think we will need these this week."

I took her in my arms and kissed her with all the passion I had saved while I was away. She moulded herself against me and I could feel the heat from her skin burning into me, reaching fever heat between us where my cock and her pussy nestled together. As I lowered her toward the bed I started raining kisses on her neck.

I moved down to her breasts and as I caressed them she pressed my lips to them moaning "Yes, Yes Paul- Oh God So good, so fucking gooood, don't stop, you're the best." As I started to nibble on them she was thrashing about saying, "Eat them, eat them all, take them, do it agaaaaa... , aagggh."

As I went to move she down stopped me whispering "Take me" as she pulled me upwards, then, taking my manhood in her hands she guided me to where she wanted it.

I pushed in a short way then pulled back, only to advance further in. She writhed some more as she tried to draw me in and started moaning "Don't tease me, give me it all." I continued to do the same until I was fully inside her, all the while kissing and licking her throat.

As I started to withdraw I felt her tighten her pussy around my cock and her pleadings became more vocal and demanding.

"That feels sooooooooo gooood. Don't stop my love. Yessss, Yessss Paul, fuck me, make me cum."

She was panting now and making low guttural sounds that suddenly became clear.

"Harder lover More, more" and "Oh Paul, fuck, fuck, screw me, fuck me, cum in me. Do it, Do it."

She dug her nails in drawing blood and bit me, but I didn't feel any of that at the time.

The more I thrust into her, the louder and dirtier her loving became.

After what seemed an age, the boiling in my balls had to be released so I gave several mighty thrusts as my hot seed coated the inside of her womb.

She screamed "I'm cuuuumming, I'm cumming! Oh God I'm cumaaaaaaaaaagh... " and her whole body convulsed for several seconds.

We clung together until I went soft and slipped out, followed by our intermingled juices. The air in the room smelled of pure sex.

My whole body longed for Paul to be around me, over me and inside me.

After the problem in the shower I was going to have to let him make the first move this time. I wasn't disappointed. He kissed me as if he hadn't seen me for months, laid me on the bed, ran his hand down between my shoulders to my weak spot (this man learns fast) and started down my body toward my tits with small kisses and nibbles. As his mouth engulfed my hard, eager nipple I abandoned myself to him, moaning and writhing in pure ecstasy. When my nipple became too sensitive I offered him the other one to which he gave the same attention. My legs drifted apart as if they had a life of their own and my pussy was leaking profusely. The aroma of female sex hung heavy in the air, he must notice it and act soon, I thought.

He started to move further down my body but I didn't need it - I was ready for him to invade me: No, I needed him inside me now!

I gently pulled him upwards and taking him in my hand, whispered "Take me, I'm ready."

His beautiful naked cock slid slowly past my outer lips, into my tight but eager pussy and continued onwards in short steps towards my most "happy" place. As he went in I found myself trying to draw him further in with muscles I didn't know I had. When he was fully in I could feel his heartbeat racing, both in his chest and in his manhood. My heart was racing too, making me need him even more, although I now felt complete, at one with him and totally loved.

He started to withdraw until he was almost fully out then slowly pushed back in, setting my whole body aflame with desire. No longer in control, my pussy on fire, I clung to him for dear life. Digging my nails into his back, kissing and biting his shoulder, I was shouting his name and voicing my filthiest wants and needs. As he pushed I wrapped my legs round his back, drawing him in ever deeper.

This slow, languorous, pace went on for what seemed like forever as time stopped for me. He finally sped up and, calling out my name, let go. I squealed in delight at the feeling of his cock gushing a huge stream of cum into me, filling my tight little pussy to overflowing and triggering my own orgasm.

As I came down from my high I knew that what we had together was not lust, pleasure or 'fucking' for fun. I knew I had just been truly loved.

In Paul I had found my soul-mate.

I looked at her laying there her skin glistening, cum leaking from her body, a dreamy look in her eyes and her chest rising and falling after our recent exertions. I kissed her tenderly and she turned, cuddled up and whispered "I love you Paul."

"I love you too, you sexy minx."

I woke with my usual morning woody only today it was trapped between Sam's thighs as we spooned. My arm draped across her waist with my hand between her tits.

She lay there, her breathing soft and regular, with not a care in the world.

She started to wake and feeling my stiffy murmured "again?"

"Only if you want it, my love."

"I didn't say no, did I?" she whispered.

Moving away slightly, she placed my hand just above her mound.

"You have my heart in your hand, please use it."

Easing myself into her very slowly, I took her from behind.

As we showered she saw the bite mark on my shoulder and the scratches on my back and was horrified. "Sorry, Sorry, Sorry" was all she could say.

"Don't worry they're my battle scars and I love them, as I love you."

The end of the week was spoiled by the early arrival of her 'Red Dragon' but despite that we still enjoyed the rest of our vacation out and about together.

I continued with our occasional visits when time would allow. I found I was slipping back into my old ways by putting work first. I decided I didn't want to be that man anymore so I concentrated on doing my job then going home to an empty apartment.

Things came to a head during my Thanksgiving visit. Mandy pulled me aside and demanded "What have you done to my sister? She moons about the house when she's home and often cries at night. Even the girls have noticed. They keep asking why Auntie Sam is so sad. If I ask her what's wrong she just tells me how much she misses you." She continued "Sam used to be a strong, independent woman. Now, when you're not here she turns into a quivering wreck!"

"I have a plan" I answered, "Just wait and see."

All the above happened in the last two years; here we are today, in the same hotel room in Denver, on the same date, looking at the same view. As if on cue, it even started snowing.