The Bus Stop

Story Info
Stranger Fun.
1k words
4.07
16.5k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers

I headed to the bus stop hoping to catch the last bus of the evening. My car was in the garage and the bus wasn't my usual mode of transport, especially not the night bus which tended to have party goers, tramps and drunks on it. I reached the bus stop on the edge of the estate. It was a metal structure with green peeling paint and glass windows on the front - well, Perspex windows if I'm being precise. I sat down on the cold metal bench and watched as cars went past and then a fog started to drop. It was a typical, pre-Xmas December evening.

As I sat watching the world go by I heard giggling and the sound of heels. I thought nothing of it, probably just party goers on their way home from a nearby pub. Without a word of warning the giggling suddenly came into the bus stop, along with a smell of stale booze and kebabs. Looking up I saw them, two 20 something women in short black dresses. One, with shoulder length blonde hair was carrying her high heeled shoes. The other, with her brown hair in a pony tail was wearing her shoes.

The blonde haired girl lurched forward and almost fell over me as I sat. Her right hand finding its way to my crutch as her boob almost entered my mouth.

"Hey Mandy you want to feel his package, very nice."

Mandy looked and giggled.

"Enjoy that did you? I was minding my own business until you two came in."

Mandy looked at me as did her friend who was called Gemma.

"Gemma show him your tits."

Without a seconds notice Gemma had pulled the top of her black dress down to reveal her boobs, plump with dark nipples and one of them was pierced.

"Fancy a suck do you?"

"Who knows."

Gemma came over and sat on my lap, facing me. Despite trying to not get an erection I could feel my cock growing as she pushed her boobs in my face and ground her groin onto my crotch.

"You dirty bastard I can feel your cock."

Mandy pushed Gemma off and then stood in front of me.

"Come on then, show us what you've got."

I stood up, undoing my belt I could feel my cock straining to be let out. I unzipped my jeans, undid the button and let them drop to my ankles. Before I could do anything Mandy had pulled my black boxer shorts down and my erect cock sprung out.

"Fucking hell Gemma, look at his cock. Its nice and thick and has some length to it."

Gemma looked and licked her lips.

"Which one of us is going first then Mandy?"

Not allowing Gemma to get a look in, Mandy wrapped a hand round my stiff cock and started to wank my cock.

"Bet you love this, don't you?"

"Well, it beats waiting for the bus."

Mandy then moved her head over and started to take my cock in her mouth. She moved her head up and down, pulling it off of my cock at intervals and smiling at Gemma. I looked over and Gemma had pulled her dress up and was rubbing her clit through her white lacey thong. I beckoned her over and as she stood there I slipped a finger into her wet hole. She groaned as I rubbed her clit.

Mandy stopped sucking my cock and pulled her dress up. She didn't have any underwear on and had a trimmed bush. She turned round and slowly lowered her pussy onto my erect cock. I pushed it into her and she then bent over and started to slide herself up and down on my throbbing manhood.

Gemma moved closer and put her boobs near my face so that I could suck them and flick my tongue round her nipples.

Mandy was groaning as she pushed herself up and down on my cock.

A man walked past with his dog, he quickly looked at us and carried on walking.

Mandy was really moaning now as she started to get faster, bouncing up and down. She sat up and pulled her top down to expose her boobs, playing with them as she bounced.

"Gemma, suck my tits while I ride his cock."

Gemma moved and started to play with her friends boobs and then she was flicking her tongue round her friends nipples.

Mandy then grunted as she came and I could feel her wetness dribbling onto my cock and onto my legs. She pulled herself off of my cock and in the half light I could see it shiny and covered in her cum.

Gemma put her hand round my cock and started to wank it. She wasn't delicate and was rough, pulling the foreskin back so hard I winced. She looked up at me.

"You better cum in my mouth or your licking my arsehole."

I didn't mind licking arse as I'd done it with previous girlfriends so her empty threat didn't bother me.

She continued to wank me harder and harder. I could feel my balls start to twitch.

"You better kneel down Gemma as I'm ready to cum."

Mandy was stood watching, rubbing her hairy pussy as I stood in front of Gemma who was now kneeling in front of me. I stroked my cock towards her open mouth and then there it was, hot cum jetting into her mouth. She swallowed my cum and stood up. Approaching Mandy she kissed her.

"Fucking hell Gemma he tastes good."

I had no idea of the time and looked up to see the bus coming down the road. I quickly pulled up my boxer shorts and jeans and made myself look presentable.

The bus stopped and I got on. As for Mandy and Gemma they sat in the bus stop. The bus pulled away and they waved at me as they both pulled their tops down to expose their boobs - cheeky bitches I thought but what a way to wait for a bus!

pjd66
pjd66
93 Followers