The Bus Stop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He ran his tongue in deeper and deeper on each stroke. Her juices were a delight to taste. He wanted just to stay there for hours. The smell from her heavenly pussy was driving him crazy. He was getting more and more horny. He started to slide his cock in and out of Rachael's wide open mouth. She was taking it all. He used one of his hands to part her pussy lips to get in deeper into her pussy. She was squirming now with every touch of his tongue. She raised her hips up to get more of his tongue into the depths of her pussy. Which he duly did for her. He kept at it knowing that she was going to have an orgasm soon. Which he wanted so so much to happen. For her to cum all over his face. Releasing more of those juices that he loved to taste.

He started flicking his tongue in and out of her pussy. She let out little moans each time his large cock was out of her mouth. He then placed his hand over her belly, moving the thumb over her clit and rubbing it lightly. She was squirming more frantically now with the new sensation from her clit. It would not be long soon Steven thought. He rubbed her clit a little bit more. She raised her hips right into his face, which he loved. He then moved his tongue over her clit, while he placed a couple of his long thin fingers into where his tongue was. She let out a loud moan with the new caresses. He flicked his tongue over her clit. Rubbing it more and more. She was squirming more and more now. He then took her clit in between his lips and sucked at it, gently tugging it. She let out another load moan, forcing her hips into the air again.

She was cumming. She was moaning out loudly now, her hips going like mad. Then all of a sudden she arched her back with her hips well into the air. Pushing his tongue deep into her pussy. She screamed out "oh my god......here it cums....fuck yesssssssssss....." Her voice died away as the orgasm rushed over her. But he was not finished, that was only one of many orgasms she was going to have tonight.

The thing was with her attentions on his cock, he was about to cum as well. What should he do? Should he shoot into her mouth? Or keep it for her hot wet pussy? His cock decided for him. He let out a loud moan saying "fuck I'm going to cum....shite yesssss" Rachael's face lit up, her eyes wide open as she felt the first shot of cum shoot right down her throat. Shot after shot went deep into her throat. Steven took his cock out slightly and let the last few spurts go all over her face. She loved it, licking away at the tip of the cock, getting it clean for the next load. Steven got off of her and looked around to see how Rachael looked with his cum all over her face. She was a sight. He ran his fingers over her face and let her lick all the cum off them.

Steven thought it was time for his cock to have some fun. Although that would take a while due to it not being erect at the moment. So he went back down towards Rachael's pussy. Her juices had flowed all over her hot pussy lips once again. He lapped it all up. He loved the taste of her juices on his tongue. He had almost finished and was thinking of how to get his cock to get erect again. A crazy idea went through his head, and gave Rachael a big evil grin. He went and cheekily said "seeing that my cock is pretty limp, I was wondering if you would do something for me to get it up again."

She looked at him wondering what he wanted her to do for him. She was so horny due to his antics that she would do anything for her new lover. She replied "what do you want me to do for you my lover?." His grin got even bigger and said "would you play with yourself in front of me? Let me see you cum under your own caresses." She was so turned on by this request that she had to agree. Steven then lay on the bed with his head down by her wet pussy. He took in a deep breath of that sweet smell coming from her wet hot pussy. He was gently playing with his limp cock.

Rachael started playing with her breasts, gently rubbing her nipples. She was very horny, so she rubbed her nipples even more. She was watching Steven rubbing his cock and seeing it gradually get bigger again. At this sight she had completely forgotten about her breasts and went straight for her pussy. Her pussy was so wet, she was getting so turned on with him playing with himself. He was feeling the same. Watching her rubbing her clit, made him rub his cock a little faster. She was rubbing her clit with one hand while gently pushing a couple of fingers into her wet pussy. Every so often she would place her fingers on her tongue and taste herself. Steven could see that she was getting right into it. She had closed her eyes and started moaning due to her own touches. His cock was getting harder at the sight of this.

Rachael started to move her hips again. Pushing her pussy against her fingers. She was going to come, and Steven was loving every minute of the view. Her fingers were now covered in her own juices. Steven could see them glisten when the light hit off them when they were going in and out frantically of her pussy. She was going to cum and Steven could see that that was the case. He was rubbing his cock much faster now. It was fully erect. Hot, hard and aching to be inside Rachael's wet tight pussy. She arched her back once more with loud moans coming from her mouth. She was cumming and it looks to be a big one. She had raised her hips right off of the bed, banging her fingers into her pussy. Then her whole body went limp, she fell back onto the bed with sweat streaming from her forehead.

Steven ran his fingers over her face and gave her a passionate kiss, thanking her for doing that for him. He traced his hand down her body over her heaving breasts with those erect nipples, down over her belly and finally in between her legs. He could feel that she was still hot and very very wet. He looked into her eyes and said "I think its time" then gave a big evil grin. She knew exactly what he was meaning, and she was so desperate for her pussy to be filled with that big hot erect cock of his.

He went and moved round to the front of her. His cock was so stiff, and so wanting to be inside her pussy. He spread her legs open wide as possible, without hurting her. He grabbed her hands and got her to open her pussy lips for him. He took his cock and rubbed the tip of it over the pink fleshy part of her pussy lips. He then rubbed it up against her clit. She let out a little moan. He slowly placed his cock over the opening of her pussy and eased it in a little at a time. Rachael was very eager, she was lifting her hips up to try and get the cock all the way in. But Steven pushed her back down. He then took her hand and got her to rub her clit nice and slowly for him.

He eventually got the whole length of his cock into her. He slowly eased it in and out of her hot wet pussy. With all the juices from her pussy, his cock was moving nice and easily. Her pussy muscles were working over time on his cock. Massaging it, squeezing it. God it felt good. He was wanting to ram it up inside of her, but he was determined to make her cum with his cock inside of her, so he went nice and slowly at first. Easing it all the way in and out. After a while he could not resist any longer.

He took her legs and raised them up onto his shoulders. This helped him get his cock in deeper into her pussy. She loved this position, she could feel his hard cock go very deep into her pussy. Steven placed his hands on her hips and lifted her up slightly onto his cock. He took his cock almost fully out and then slammed it right up inside of her. In doing so Rachael let out a loud scream of ecstasy. He started slamming his cock in a lot faster. He could here his balls hitting off her arse. She was frantically rubbing her clit. She was loving the sensation of his balls bashing against her arse, his cock going in deep into her pussy. It sliding in and out forcing her pussy muscles to take it all in short bursts, making it hurt slightly. She loved to get a little pain when having a cock ramming itself right up her. It let her know that she is getting the full treatment.

Steven was giving her his best, he was soon to cum. But he could see that Rachael was not at the same point. He went and slowly slid his cock out of her. She looked up at him with a puzzled look on her face and said "why have you stopped?" "what's wrong?." Steven just gave her a big evil grin and told her to turn over. She did as she was told, she was far too horny to do anything else. She turned over with her arse up in the air thinking that he was going to do it doggy style, but no.....

He placed his hands on each of her arse cheeks and squeezed them. The slapped one with his hand. Not too hard, just to let her know what he liked to do. The thing was she loved it, and she let out a little moan under her breath. He hit her arse again and again, harder each time. She was letting out a moan each time she left his hand hitting her arse. It was sending her crazy. Her juices from her now very hot wet pussy was trickling down her inner thighs. It was going everywhere, ever flowing. Steven knew this and knelt down and kissed her arse cheeks. He then ran his tongue in between her legs and licked up some of the juices on her inner thighs.

He then slowly moved his tongue over her pussy. She had kept rubbing her clit and he could see her playing with it. This made him even hornier. He delved his face right into her arse and licked away at her pussy, lapping up the juices. She was pushing her arse up against his face. She was loving it. She was rubbing her clit a lot faster now. Steven moved away again and slapped her arse cheeks again, this time leaving a red mark. The sharp pain went right through Rachael. But instead of it hurting, it just made her feel even more hornier. More juices were flowing.

Steven moved back in again. But this time he ran his tongue down between Rachael's arse cheeks. He forced her arse cheeks apart and started licking her arse hole. This was a new sensation for Rachael, no body had done that before. It felt weird at first but she got right into it, pushing her arse into his face. He wetted around her arse hole and then slowly pushed his tongue into the tight hole. God it was tight. But he loved it. He pushed his tongue in deeper and deeper. Rachael was rubbing her arse against his face, getting more and more horny. He then places a finger in with his tongue. His saliva helping it get right inside of her arse hole. He removed his tongue and worked his finger in and out. It was hard to get any rhythm with Rachael being nervous but her muscles eased of after a while and his finger was working its magic more easily. He put in another finger. He had only one thing on his mind and he had to get the hole more accustomed for what he had planned.

Steven forced a third finger in. Twisting them in and out of her arse hole. Rachael was letting out moan after moan, still frantically rubbing her clit. It was time. He took his fingers out of her arse hole and got her to lay flat on the bed. He then slowly eased his hot cock into her now ready arse hole. She let out a little scream as it went in very slowly. Her arse hole was stretched to the very limits, and she loved it. He lay on top of her sliding his cock slowly in and out of her arse hole. His cock was so hot now with the tightness of her hole. God it felt so so good. He then took Rachael's hair and placed it to one side so that he could kiss her neck, her ear and her shoulder. They were in this position for a few minutes until Steven realised that he was about to cum up Rachael's arse. He did not want that to happen. So he took out his cock from the tight hole.

He then lay down beside her, and then told her if ride him. Give her the opportunity to take control. She took him up on the offer. She immediately got up and straddled him. Slowly easing his cock into her very wet pussy. She knew how to control her pussy muscles to the best effect. She was milking him for all he was worth. Steven ran his hands all over Rachael's body now. Playing with her breasts, her nipples. He then went and started rubbing her clit as she was moving frantically up and down on his cock. That seemed to be the final magic touch. It went and trigged the switch within her.

That was it, she was about to cum. She was screaming her head of now. Slamming her whole body down onto his cock. His balls were getting squashed. She was cumming. Then with that he knew he hand her and let himself go as well. Both of them shouting out each others names. Screaming of how good it feels. They were both going to cum. The air around them was so electrifying. Steven could not hold it in any longer. Neither could Rachael. Rachael leaned right back, making his cock go right up inside of her. Then all of a sudden an almighty scream came from Rachael's mouth. She was about to have the strongest orgasm she had ever felt. She felt Steven shoot his load into her wet pussy and it sent her over the edge. Her whole body went and tensed up then down she went. Her body went limp and she fell onto of Steven.

Their bodies pressed against each other. Sweat pouring out off of their bodies. Steven looked down at Rachael, and wiped her hair away from her face and gave her a passionate kiss. They just lay there, bodies entwined, utterly exhausted. Rachael closed her eyes and went to sleep. Steven lay there stroking her hair, thinking. To think that he almost never got to know this woman. He was so content and happy, he thanked god for this day and went off to sleep.

12