The Bus Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Occasionally she took me all the way down again, slamming my tip against her throat. Her hand too picked up the pace, and soon the bulky coat was bouncing up and down in my lap with a vengeance. I struggled hard against the pressing urge in my balls, desperately wanting this moment to last forever.

It didn't.

I exploded hard and long in her mouth. She stopped her bouncing when she felt the hot flood inside her. Her tongue convulsed against me as she swallowed fast, only coaxing more of my load into her mouth. I couldn't remember the last time I had cum so much. Suzy kept up just fine, sucking on the fire hose in her mouth until she had the last drop.

I collapsed deeper into my chair, my energy drained as I felt her pull the last of my load up from the base of my quickly softening dick. I must have been holding my breath through the orgasm, because it came in gasps now as I tried to sort out what had just happened. I vaguely felt the girl between my legs tucking my dick back in my boxers. Just as it had awoken me a few minutes ago, the sound of my zipper brought me back to reality again now.

Suzy leaned back from me, her coat falling to her shoulders. My eyes left hers ever so briefly to see that the old woman across the aisle was still sleeping and we didn't appear to have any other witnesses. I looked back down to Suzy.

She had an expectant look on her face, and I tried to connect it to something I knew I should know. "Was that worth fifty bucks?" she asked.

"It was worth a million," I replied reflexively and then suddenly put the pieces together.

"I'll just take the $50," she replied.

"I don't have any cash on me," I said.

"What?" she nearly shouted. "I can't belie-"

"Shhh," I hushed her. I pulled my right leg off the aisle seat and gently pulled her off the floor and onto the seat next to me. "I didn't write the note."

"Yes you did," she replied in a very loud and agitated whisper.

I could tell she thought she was getting cheated out of money again, and I worked quickly to try and diffuse the situation. "No I didn't. Do you have it with you? Read it again."

She reached into her coat pocket, and pulled out a familiar slip of paper. I reached up to turn on the seat light. She glanced at note briefly and then held it in front of my face. "Fifty dollars," she said again a bit too loudly.

With the paper inches from my eyes, I could see how she made the mistake. The seven was very poorly drawn, and it was probably only because I knew that I was in 11B that I was able to read it correctly. "Look at the seat number," I said calmly.

She pulled the note back in front of her eyes under the light. After a second, I saw she was about to yell at me again, but then did a double take. When her eyes did finally rise to meet mine I saw despair. It quickly turned to anger. "Why didn't you stop me, you bastard? You let me blow the wrong guy." She slugged me in the arm and tried to leave.

I grabbed her arm and held her fast. She didn't fight long as she soon broke down into sobs. "I just want to get home," she moaned, her voice barely audible amidst her tears. "When I saw it was you offering the $50, I thought it wouldn't be so bad. You're not with the guys in the back. You seemed nice enough. Now I don't know what I'm going to do." Her voice trailed off as her body continued to shake.

"Calm down, Suzy," I said gently. At the sound of her name, she looked up.

"You know me?"

"You were a cute girl in my humanities class who could correct the teacher when he mispronounced obscure composer's names. Finding a pretty smart girl isn't very easy. It would be foolish of me not to try to remember your name."

She smiled weakly at the compliment. At the same time I saw her concentrate on my face to try to remember me. I didn't hold out any hope.

"And while I don't have any cash, I'm not going to let you go back into that den of lions to blow some idiot while his friends cheer you on. I have credit cards and I'll help you out when we get to DC."

"No," she said quickly, wiping the tears from her eyes. "I can't ask you to do that."

"You didn't," I replied. "I offered it. Like you said, it's Christmas time. I can afford to give you a nice gift."

Her smile was genuine now. "Thanks, Steve."

I nodded to let her know she had guessed correctly. "I guess I'm glad I read the note wrong."

"So am I."

She giggled and it made her look adorable. I regretted that I had not been able to see her face as she had sucked on my dick without the coat over her head. She had such a gorgeous face, it would be amazing to see it swallowing my cock.

"Do you mind if I stay here?" she asked. "The woman next to me has terrible gas."

"Not at all," I said.

She leaned her body against me without asking and rested her head against my arm. We sat there for a while, both lost in our own thoughts. Eventually she spoke. "If you knew someone else had written the note, why didn't you stop me?"

I looked down at her and was momentarily mesmerized by her childlike look of curiosity back at me. "Congratulations. Contrary to what Dr. Kierkoff says," I dropped the name of our humanities professor, "there is such a thing as a dumb question."

She giggled again, and I fell in love with her. After a few more minutes we both fell asleep. In my dreams, Suzy was amazing.

The END

12