The Business Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm gonna have to stop you here." She broke the kiss and looked deep into his eyes. His face fell thinking she didn't want this as much as he did.

"Hey that's fine. Don't worry about it. Let's just sit down on the couch and have some drinks." As he turned to go to the couch he didn't see the devious smile from Kailey. She pulled his boxers down to his ankles before dropping to her knees. She gasped out how big he really was. He had to be close to 9 inches in length. His head was very large and she couldn't wait for it in her pussy. She started to suck up and down on his cock working her hand the same way. Dan put his hands in her hair as he was enjoying probably the best blow job he had ever had and it only just started. She rubbed his balls for a second before getting back up to her knees. "You little tease." He chuckled as he pulled his boxers back up.

"The reason I stopped you was because we were going a little too slow for my standards. Dan I trust you, I like you. You have been through a lot. I want tonight to be a total fantasy for you. Use my body however you want to. No limits. Spank me, fuck me, choke me, pull hair, or whatever you want. I like it rough. Not to the point of bruises but enough to feel really good. Will you do that for me?" Dan thought he was going to have a heart attack. He had an idea his secretary was such a slut but he didn't realize she wanted to be a slut for him.

"Fine than." He said as he backed off of her. He could hear the whimper in her voice. She couldn't wait for his next move. "Come here." He motioned his finger to her and she did as she was told. Once she got to the kitchen table, Dan pushed her hard against the table with her ass hanging in the air.

She waited for what felt like an eternity, trembling. She was already soaked in her panties. "You're such a little tease. Teasing me for years with those short skirts and tight dresses." He roughly pulled her pants down to her ankles along with her panties. She arched her back giving him a better view of her perfect ass. It was even better naked than in her tight clothes that she always wore.

"I wasn't trying to tease you." He spanked her on the ass hard. She grew very quiet as she waited for him to continue. She had never seen her boss this aggressive and she was enjoying every second of it. She needed to have him soon. But she knew he would make her wait. Make her beg for it. And she was ready for it all.

"You loved telling me those stories and making me horny knowing very well I wasn't going to touch you. Well tonight sweetheart, you'll get exactly what you want." He spanked her again making her jump. His eyes wondered from her ass down to her pussy. Her juices were running all the way down her thighs.

He rubbed her cheeks this time instead of spanking her. The loving gesture was nice. Dan continued rubbing her ass for a little while before moving a long finger down to her clit. She jumped again enjoying his finger tip rubbing up and down her slit. "Look how wet you're getting and we just started. You really are a slut aren't you?" He asked. She didn't know whether she should speak or just nod her head. She moaned and nodded her head as she waited for his fingers to move.

He rubbed his fingers around her clit until his cock started telling him he had to do something else. His fingers disappeared from her center which made her whimper in surprise. Grabbing her body he turned her around and pushed her down to her knees. "Suck me." He said softly as he waited for the best blow job he was ever going to have. She smiled her sexy smile as she happily complied.

She started licking the big head as she moved her hand up and down on his cock. She put half of it inside her mouth gagging lightly. Dan loved feeling the back of her throat. He moved his fingers in her hair and forced her mouth further down on his cock. "That's a good little slut." He said as he let her come up for air. She coughed and spit on the floor as she looked up at him. She enjoyed the roughness of her boss. She especially loved gagging on his cock.

He decided she needed it to be done again. So he grabbed her hair and pulled her down on his cock one more time. His strong arms kept her there until she couldn't take it anymore. Not wanting to bite him, she pulled her hands to his ass and hit it with her fists along with trying to pull away from his body.

"Such an amazing little slut. You love gagging on my cock don't you?" He said as he pulled her up from her knees and kissed her deeply on the lips. He pulled her shirt over her head and stepped back to take a look at her gorgeous tits. Everything about her was perfect and he didn't know if one night was all that he could do with her.

"Yes sir." That was music to his ears. She played the part very well. His fingertips played with her soft nipples. She needed his cock inside of her and soon. "Please fuck me sir." She said as her blue eyes twinkled.

"I don't think you want it. Make me believe you want it." He wanted to tease her for just a little longer. He bent his head down to her nipple as he sucked on it while his hand went to the other one and pinched it. Her head was thrown back as she was enjoying what he was doing to her body.

"Please. I will do anything for it. Please." Her voice sounded like she was going to cry. She wanted him so bad that she felt like she would die without his cock.

"I'll remember that when I want something from you." He turned her around and pushed her face first on the table. Her hands laid flat on the table as she waited for his cock. He rubbed himself as he watched her squirm. He loved seeing her like this. He couldn't want to see her naked and bent over on his desk. They would definitely be having some fun in his office very soon.

She whimpered as his hands grabbed her hips. He was just about ready to give her what she wanted.

He heard her whisper please one more time before he entered her from the back. The force pushed her further on the table and made her moan. She took his monster cock all the way inside on the first try. He started out slow pulling himself all the way out before putting it back in. his eyes were glued to her pussy as it swallowed his hard cock up. She was unbelievably tight. She had to have the tightest pussy he had ever fucked.

She milked his cock in a way that only porn stars did. He was a very lucky guy to have a night alone with her. She was better than he ever expected. He grabbed both her wrists and pulled them back as he fucked her hard and rough. She had never felt something as amazing as his cock. He definitely knew how to use it.

"Fuck me. Please fuck me." She kept repeating herself over and over again as he continued to pound into her. He pulled both wrists into one of his large hands and the other hand went to her hair as he pulled her back closer to him.

"You like that slut?" He asked as he fucked her hard again. With her clit rubbing against the wooden table, she was coming non-stop. She wanted him to come though.

"Yes. Don't stop." He had no intention of stopping. He continued to fuck her as he heard her scream his name he knew what that meant. He was slowly losing control. Finally after what seemed like an eternity, Dan pulled out of her.

"Get on your knees." He said in a raspy voice. She did what she told and rubbed his balls as he ejaculated all over her face. She got a good amount of his seed in her mouth and she swallowed all of it down. He tasted so good.

Kailey grabbed a towel and whipped her face off before throwing the towel in the dirty hamper. Dan pulled her by the arm and kissed her softly. This kiss was different than the other one. It was very loving and passionate.

"I didn't hurt you did I?" He said as they broke the kiss and he put his forehead to hers. He had the night of his life but he wanted to make sure she enjoyed herself as well.

"Not at all. I enjoyed every second of it. I love being your little slut." She said as she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him.

"Ok good. I enjoyed myself. Better than expected." He kissed her nose as he moved his way to the couch. "I gotta relax a little. You nearly killed this old man." He chuckled as he made a comfortable seat on the couch.

"I don't know who you are calling old. An old man couldn't have fucked me like that." She walked over to the fridge and grabbed the number to the pizza place down the street. "You want some pizza and booze?"

"Sure. We need to talk about my wife and what's going to happen now." He said as she dialed the pizza. Hopefully he was going to leave his wife because she wasn't ready to give him up just yet.

To be continued...

12