The Business Ch. 03

Story Info
More kinky session at work and home.
3.1k words
4.39
35.3k
5
0

Part 3 of the 11 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 04/11/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Sunday came, Sian was actually looking forward to going into work. Ross had again been dying to hear what she had got up to. She again told him every dirty detail of her day, leaving nothing out. This time she was a bit too sore to let him make love to her, but she did wank him, as she would have felt awful leaving him so aroused.

Ross dropped her off to work on the bright Sunday morning. He was getting more and more curious about experiencing the delights of the house. Sian had put him off so far. She had no problem with him having one of the other girls, she just didn't want to do anything that would jeopardise her position.

She was also happy knowing that she would be working with Beth again today. She had really enjoyed her first experience with a woman and found Beth lovely to work with.

Jackie was once again bright and breezy, looking forward to another busy day. She always said that Sunday was the busiest day as you get all the lads that couldn't pull on a Saturday, coming in desperate for a shag.

Jackie wasn't kidding. They didn't stop for the first 3 hours of the shift. Sian saw about 8 different men in this time, mainly wanting a full personal with a couple of half hour sessions. She had just seen her last punter out when Jackie asked her to go to the spare room at the back.

"There's 2 lads in there." She said to her. "They want you for a threesome for the the full hour. Will you do that?"

"I've never done that before." Sian replied. "How much will I get?"

"£300." Jackie said, knowing her £150 share of that was practically a day's money for her.

"Fuck it, I'll do it then." Sian said with a smile.

"Good girl!" She said. "I knew I could rely on you! Now this is an anything goes session, so I've told them that unprotected sex is the only thing off the menu."

Sian went upstairs knowing what that meant. She knew they'd both want Anal, which wouldn't be easy after the sessions she had the previous day. It also crossed her mind that they might have wanted to Double Penetrate her. She had seen this go on in a few porno's that her and Ross had watched, and although the thought of it turned her on, she never thought she would ever get remotely near trying it until now. She would just keep an open mind for now though.

The 2 lads were naked ready for her when she walked in. They were both in their early 20's with a bit of a geeky look about them. They both looked nervous, which gave her the impression they didn't get much female attention. She guessed they maybe watched a bit too much porn, and decided they wanted to have porn sex rather than a normal 1 on 1. Neither man was ugly, both were in good shape with decent sized cocks though so she thought she could enjoy this.

"So boys." Sian said to them, teasing them by running a hand over their chests as she passed them. "You want a dirty whore who wants 2 cocks then do you?"

Both of the boys nodded to agree.

"I'm your girl then." She continued, peeling her bra off. "I can't get enough cock, I crave it. I need as much spunk as you can give me."

She was really enjoying this. She was clearly the one in charge here and was getting off on teasing these lads. Again she knew that the dirtier she was, the quicker they would come, making this an easy earner.

Both of the lads were no sporting erections and she hadn't even touched them yet. She now took her knickers off, standing in front of them with her legs slightly parted.

"Lay down boys." She told them. "Let me see your cocks. I need to taste them."

They did as she told them, they were putty in her hands and she was loving every second of it. Sian knelt down between them and lowered her head to suck the first cock. She started to stroke the other, swapping over after about 6 strokes each. She sensed the the lad on her left was about to come and concentrated on him, she was right. Within a minute of her starting he was shooting his load in her mouth, bolt after bolt. He came in gallons, feeling like he would never stop.

Sian spat his come into some tissues she had ready beside her and turned her attention to the other lad. The one who had come now started to play with her pussy and arse, rubbing her rapidly moistening slit, and nervously flicking across her arsehole, as if to test the water.

"It's ok darling." She said to put him at ease. "I don't mind you touching me there, just go easy, my arse has seen a fair bit of action recently."

She was now trying to shock again. Looking round to see the look on the lad's face. He looked like a kid in a sweetshop, almost unable to believe this beautiful woman would let him do stuff like this to her, even if he was paying.

Sian went back to work on his friends cock, sucking him deeper until her nose was pressing against his pubic bone. She felt a tongue gently start to lick we Anus now, swirling around her rim, occasionally pressing at her sphincter, sliding in and out. Once she was lubricated, he slowly inserted a finger, making Sian give a muffled grunt. She almost forgot she was giving the other man head as she was preoccupied with her own Anal action.

She went back to sucking the man's cock now, relaxing with the feeling of a finger in her arse. It felt a little tender after the fucking she'd had yesterday. He then took his finger out and replaced it with his tongue again, this time proving her hole even deeper. This man was really worshipping her arse, eating it like his life depended on it. She was brought back to earth though, by the other man coming in her mouth. She stopped the other man from licking her at this point and stood up to dispose of the semen into another tissue.

"This is fantastic!" One of the men said. This was practically the first thing that either of them had said. "You're unbelievable!"

"I told you I loved cock didn't I?!" She said with a smile. "I wasn't joking!"

They both laughed awkwardly, neither man looking at each other.

"So have either of you boys got girlfriends then?" She asked them.

"No." One of them said. "I come here quite often and was telling him about the girls here."

"And I'd always fancied a threesome like you see in porn." Chimed the other. "This was easier than trying to convince any girlfriend to do it."

"We'll I'll be your fantasy girl today." She said. "Now, I need a good, hard fuck." Looking at the man who had came first, he was hard again and ready to go.

Sian rolled a condom onto his cock and gave him another quick blowjob. She got onto all fours and told him to fuck her from behind, knowing that with him being an arse man, he would love this offer. He pounded away with very little finesse but plenty of energy. She also started to lick the other man's cock now, watching it twitch back to life as she sucked him.

Once he was hard, the lads swapped ends, fucking her as hard as he could, just like his friend had.

"I'd really love to fuck your arse." Said the man who had rimmed her earlier. This was predictable given his loving attention to her bum earlier.

"Ok." Sian agreed. "But go easy, I really am a bit sore down there.

She applied a good amount of lubricant to his sheathed cock and some to her arsehole.

"Have you ever had Anal sex before?" She asked him.

"No." He replied. "I've been wanting to for ages."

Sian got back onto all fours and guided the tip of his cock into her bumhole. She controlled him entering her and only allowed him in bit by bit, until he was fully inserted. She was feeling a fair bit of discomfort due to the hard fucking she had yesterday, but knew she needed to carry on.

The lad started to slowly fuck her bum as she had told him to, looking down to see his cock going in and out of her, enjoying every second of his first anal experience. Sian was also enjoying her first threesome, having a cock in her arse and mouth at the same time. The lads weren't really her type but they were nice lads, and treated her with respect. She knew that the other man was dying to fuck her arse as well, so got him with ready with a condom and some lube.

The lads changed ends, the other man now slowly fucking her arse with the same deliberate care that his friend had. He went on for a good 5 minutes before she had to ask him to stop. She was getting too sensitive now and couldn't stand anymore.

"How would you like a special treat boys?" She said to them.

They both nodded, unsure of what she had in store for them.

"Both of you get on all fours." She told them. They did exactly as they were told.

Sian got down behind the first one and started to rim him. He shouted out in surprise, and couldn't believe this beautiful, innocent looking woman was prepared to do things like this. She also gently wanked him, which had him in ecstasy. Sian then moved over to the other man and did the same thing to him, licking his arsehole and playing with his cock.

Sian now knew that their time was nearly up and wanted to make them come again.

"How would you boys like a proper porno ending then?" She asked them. "Wank over my face."

She knelt down on the floor between them and started to rub herself, egging them on, telling them how their great big cocks had given her so much pleasure.

"Come on." She told them. "Come all over my face, I need your spunk."

They wanked harder now, desperate to give her what she wanted. The man on her left was now starting to breath a bit heavier, he was almost ready. He brought his cock level with her face and came. There wasn't as much this time but it still shot over her cheek and lips. Sian simply smiled and licked the come off of his now wilting cock, swallowing his last few drops. No more than 30 seconds later, his friend came, firing almost as big a load over her as he had the first time. Her face was now covered, some was also over her tits and belly.

Sian sent the lads off happy and returned to the room to find that they had another couple of men waiting. She kept on going, starting to feel a bit tired now, finally seeing how demanding her new job could be.

By the time Ross got in that night Sian was asleep, absolutely exhausted from her 3 days of constant sex. Ross joined her in bed, leaving her to sleep in till about 11am on the Monday morning.

"Busy day yesterday then babe?" He asked her over a cup of tea.

"Mad." She confirmed. "I didn't stop all day."

"Did you still have fun?" He asked her.

"Yes." She went on. "I even had my first threesome! 2 men at once."

"You little tart!" He said giving her a playful squeeze on the bum.

"What was it like?" He asked. "Were they nice looking?"

"Not really." She said. "A pair of geeky lads the were. Nice though, and a decent fuck."

It felt almost surreal in a way, that here they were talking about who Sian had fucked the previous day, and how good they were. He didn't feel an ounce of jealousy still, knowing that his wife was enjoying herself and making good money. It was working out nicely.

Ross worked for the next couple of days so they didn't see much of each other. This was the only real drawback they were noticing so far, but at least they had cash to pay the mortgage now, so it was a price worth paying. The Wednesday of the week they finally had a day off together. The pair of them decided to laze around in bed just like they used to. Sian was working from Thursday through to Sunday this weekend, while Ross could work whenever it suited him. They needed this day together though.

They laid chatting for about an hour after waking up, it felt really relaxed as for the first time in months, they weren't only talking about financial problems. Ross wanted to know more details about what Sian had done at work, her stories really turned him on.

Sian could see that Ross was now sporting an erection and teased him with the story about how she had the session with Beth and a man, until he was desperate for her attention.

She stopped talking and finally started to suck his cock, licking around the tip first, before taking more and more into her mouth. Ross was in heaven, his wife's new found enthusiasm for sucking cock was a revelation. She alternated between sucking and gently licking his shaft. She wanted this to last for a while so took it slower than she normally would.

Sian then started to lick his balls, again taking plenty of time to make sure he stayed hard for her. She was then made the decision that she was going to rim him. He had been amazed to hear that she had done this to numerous men at work when she told him, and she knew he would be dying to experience her new talents.

She licked her way down his l perineum, making sure she stayed there for a few minutes, just to build up the moment even more. Ross lifted his legs a little when she told him to, giving her access to his arsehole. She flicked her tongue over his hole a few times before settling into a rhythm, circling his hole, making him groan with joy. Sian stayed down there as long as he could stand it, probing his most intimate area.

She then went back to sucking him again without saying a word, she was really going to give him the whore treatment now. Ross didn't last for more than a minute before letting go his load into his wife's mouth. She maintained eye contact with him all the time he was coming in her mouth, swallowing every drop of his huge load.

"Jesus that was good!" Ross said to her.

"You like my new tricks then?" She asked him with a knowing smile.

"Fuck yes! No wonder you're a busy girl there." He went on.

"Now if you're a good boy and lick my arsehole, I might just let you fuck it!" She told him.

Ross couldn't believe his ears, he jumped up, ready to go immediately. Sian laid on her front, with a pillow under her hips to push her bum up towards him. He started to kiss her cheeks, squeezing them, stroking them, biting them, before starting to run his hand down her crack, brushing her pussy and anus.

Sian groaned as Ross finally made contact with her arsehole with his tongue. He had teased her just as she had him, building up to the moment he finally touched her.

"Ooh, you dirty boy." Sian said to him. "Go on, lick my arsehole, fuck it with your tongue."

Ross did as she told him, delving his tongue into her hole, as much as he could.

"Fucking eat me." She screamed at him. "The lad yesterday couldn't get enough, I want you to eat me like that."

He was now fucking her as deeply as he could now, his tongue pushing as far into her anus as he could. Sian then shook and came, she had been playing with her clit as he licked her.

Ross then brought his now erect again cock up level with her pussy, slipping easily into her. He fucked her hard, pinning her down and taking her as he liked, kissing and biting her neck. Sian was making a huge amount of noise now, screaming at him to fuck her even harder.

"You want my cock in your arse then you little slut?" He asked her.

"Yes. Fuck my arse, do what you want to me." She replied.

"Tell me you love cock in your arse you whore." He continued.

"I need your cock in my arse." She told him. "I love it, I want as much cock as I can get up there."

He reached for the lubricant in the bedside drawer and applied a good amount to her arsehole and more to his cock.

Ross slipped the tip of his cock into her arse. Sian winced with the now familiar pain of being entered this way. Ross took it easily though, making sure she was comfortable with him inside her before starting to fuck her.

"Fuck me harder." She told him, getting back into her whore character.

"You like my big cock in your arse then do you?" He said, also carrying on in the dominant role.

Ross pulled her hair, making sure he didn't really hurt her, but enough to make her shout. He was now fucking her as hard as he could, pounding his cock into her bumhole like his life depended on it, biting her neck and shoulders while shouting more obscenities at her as he did.

With a final push, Ross came again, letting go his sperm into his wife's arse. They collapsed together on the bed, both completely exhausted.

"Sorry if I went a bit over the top then." He said to Sian, holding her tight against him.

"It's ok." She told him. "I really enjoyed it."

"I love you." He said to her. "I really do."

"I know you do babe, I love you too." She said.

They laid back talking again, just enjoying each other's company, making the most of this rare time together. She would have another busy weekend ahead at the house.