The Business Deal

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you talking about, Michelle? You still ain't been fucked before! I've only got my cock in you."

Michelle looked scared, then hungry and lustful. "I didn't know that they could be so big! Huge! Gigantic! Monstrous! And it feels better than anything I've ever imagined!"

"Well, then. I've got to come clean, Michelle. The product isn't my dick. Big as it is, there's not enough of it for me to sell and make money on it alone. No, the product I'm looking to sell is you and all your bored suburban housewife friends."

Michelle looked horrified. "I'm not a whore!" Jamal smiled and pulled several inches of his cock out of Michelle, who let out a deep moan. "No!"

"Like I said, I'm not gonna force you to do anything. But you've gotta be honest," he said, slowly pulling more and more of his cock out of her. "If you want more of this cock, and many more like it-" Michelle's eyes flashed, "then you and I are going to go into business together. But if you want to walk away, you can do so right now and I'll give you that $1200 even though it's only been forty minutes." He had timed his speech to end the same moment his cock was nearly free from Michelle's tight snatch.

"NO!" Michelle screamed. "You can't do that! You can't take your cock away! I need to know what sex is supposed to be! I need to know what it's like to be fucked!"

"So you'll be my whore?"

"Yes! Just give me your size!"

"And you'll bring me more women who ain't never had a real cock before to pimp?"

"Yes yes yes! I need it! I need your monster! Feed me! Stuff me! Please! Please! Please!"

"Alright then," and Jamal pushed his cock back into her until he bottomed out again. And once again Michelle was overcome with her orgasm. Then Jamal slowly pulled almost all the way out again - "More! More!" - before slowly plunging his full length deep inside of her again. The process was repeated for several minutes, each time the full size swallowed by her pussy, and each time overcome by spasming orgasm.

"You still ain't been fucked yet, girl," Jamal said, leaning down and kissing Michelle deeply. "That was just a warm up routine. The fucking is going to start now!"

Jamal picked up his pace, pulling his gigantic cock almost completely out of her, even stretching her outward as her pussy desperately tried to keep him inside her, and then plunging it completely back in, pulling it almost all the way out again and then stuffing her full again. "Ahhh! Ohh! Uuuaahhh! MMMuuuuaaaahh! Ugh! Uh! Uhh! Uh!"

Jamal had quickly stuffed and unstuffed Michelle's aching pussy fewer than 10 times when he pulled his cock out completely and Michelle unleashed a torrent of juice as her body convulsed in the most powerful orgasm that she had ever experienced. As her hips bucked involuntarily her squirt coated both her body and Jamal's.

"Damn, girl. My clothes are soaked." He pulled his shirt off his body as Michelle regained enough composure to gaze up at him from the couch. Jamal was far more chiseled than her husband. Chris had always kept himself in shape, but he had never hit the weights particularly hard. Jamal was obviously a different story. Michelle rolled off the couch, forced Jamal's cock into her mouth and ran her hands all over his abs and chest, marveling at how hard they were while her tongue lapped up all of her own juices off his cock head. Another POP! echoed in the nearly empty room when Michelle removed his cock from her mouth. She then ran her lips and her tongue all over his shaft. She had never been in so much awe of something before.

Then she noticed his balls. They were in perfect proportion to his cock, and one again Michelle couldn't believe what she was seeing. She cupped a ball in each hand and gently squeezed them before leaning down and running her tongue all over them. She tried to suck them into her mouth, but they were too big to fit. Frustrated, Michelle returned her attentions to Jamal's cock, which, she noted with pleasure, was leaking precum again. Not wanting to waste a drop she lapped it all up.

"Gotta get back to that pussy now," Jamal said as her lifted Michelle off the floor. He hooked his arms under her legs and grabbed onto her tight ass. He spanked it, eliciting a squeal from Michelle. The he position his cock at her pussy and lowered her onto it. Michelle shuddered when his head pushed into her again. Jamal lowered her until his full length was inside her again, and Michelle moaned in orgasm again. She had cum so many times that she was sure that she must have died and gone to heaven.

Jamal lifted her up and dropped her back down, working into a quickening pace. Michelle threw her head back and screamed. "AAAAHHHH! OH MY GOD! KEEP FUCKING ME! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDD!"

Jamal responded by quickening his pace even further. "MMMMUUUUUAAAARRRGGGHHH! OH MY GOD SO DEEP! UUARGH! SO DEEEEEEEPPP! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! OH MY GOD! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT! I WANT IT IN ME ALL THE TIME! ALL THE TIME! SO DEEEEP! SO THIIIIIIIIICK! UARGH! UH! UH! FUCK ME! FUCK ME! OH!" Jamal lifted her entirely off his cock and she unleashed another torrent of juice from her that coated Jamal's legs. Before Michelle had recovered Jamal had thrust himself back into her and continued his relentless assault on her pussy.

"SO DEEEEPPP! SO GOOOOD! SOOO FAAAT! IT'S THICK!" Michelle kept screaming as she was lost to what felt like one endless orgasm.

Then Jamal pulled himself out of her a third time, and a third time Michelle gushed juice from suddenly empty snatch.

"Back... put it back! Please! Don't ever take it out! Please! Your size! It's too good! So good! Delicious! Thick! Long! Deep! Stretch me! Stretch me Jamal! Please!" Jamal held her in place for a few moments as Michelle pleaded with him to continue fucking her. Finally, he smiled and lowered her to the couch.

"We're far from done, Michelle. I'm not even close to nutting yet. But I think it's time to for me to see your titties. Michelle looked down at her shirt, soaked through with sweat and pussy juice, pushed up under her large breasts and twisted horribly. The sight of it made her chuckle.

"Take off your shirt and bra or you won't get my cock back," Jamal teased, running his length over her swollen clit.

Michelle answered rapidly, pulling her shirt over her head with great difficulty as it was stuck to her body and the parade of orgasms had robbed her of much of her strength. But she finally prevailed in removing both her shirt and her bra, freeing her large tits for Jamal's pleasure.

"Those are some beautiful tits," Jamal said as he grabbed each of them. "Great size," he said as he noted that each breast was at least two handfuls of his own very large hands. "Beautiful shape. Still very firm. You have two kids, don't you Michelle?"

Michelle flushed. She suddenly felt ashamed for what she was doing. "Yes, two boys - ah!" She reacted as Jamal pinched both of her already hard nipples. Then he leaned down and alternately sucked each one into his both, going back and forth, sucking a little harder each time. Michelle's breathing became more rapid.

"You must have great genetics for these to still be so firm." Michelle's face was beat red and she was far too embarrassed to answer.

"Your husband must love these," Jamal said, continuing to play with her nipples and squeeze the mounds beneath them. Michelle nodded very slightly. "Have you ever been titfucked?" Jamal asked, climbing onto the couch above her and lining his giant cock just below her tits. Michelle didn't answer, but her husband Chris titfucked her all the time. Michelle never got much out of it, but always did it because Chris loved it so much.

Jamal's cock was still slick and shiny from Michelle's juices, so he didn't bother lubing his cock more and wrapped Michelle's breasts around his shaft. His cock was so thick that Michelle's sizable chest didn't quite wrap completely around him. Michelle felt like there was an arm between her boobs. An arm that was radiating heat. Michelle moaned. Jamal began pumping his cock between her breasts and Michelle, for the first time, could understand why Chris loved the act so much. Her whole body felt warm because of the heat radiating from Jamal's cock through her breasts. Jamal shifted slightly on the couch, and Michelle, her eyes closed in shame at the thought of her family, felt something large and hot brush against her lips. She opened her mouth let Jamal, still wrapped tightly in her tits, run the head of his cock over her tongue. He tasted so good!

Michelle opened her eyes and looked down. "This can't be real," she thought. Jamal was impossibly long. Impossibly thick. But as Jamal kept pumping away, Michelle kept licking as much of his cock as she could. Then Jamal stopped.

"Damn your titties are the best. But I've gotta unload my first nut in your pussy. Can't let myself get carried away." He slid his cock down her breasts and popped free. He grabbed her tits again and roughly pinched Michelle's nipples, who drew a sharp breath in response. Then he leaned back and climbed off the couch. "Roll over, Michell. And get on your knees." Michelle did as he asked. Jamal alined his cock with sore pussy again and pushed forward. Despite the fucking she had already received, her pussy was still tight and resisted his entrance at first. When Jamal got his head into her pussy, her reached around and grabbed her tits again, pushing more and more of himself inside her.

"I'm gonna ask you some questions, Michelle. Please answer them."

"Mmmmmm!" Michelle moaned.

"Do you like me fucking you?"

"Yes! So good!" Michelle pushed back into Jamal.

"Do I fuck you better than your husband?"

Michelle hesitated. There was the guilt again. Then Jamal furiously plunged his cock in and out of her for 10 seconds, making Michelle's tired pussy quake in orgasm. "I asked you a question!" He said, still fucking her with unbelievable pace. "Do I fuck you better than your husband?!"

Michelle, still shaking from her ongoing orgasm gathered herself to answer. "YES! YES! Best! You're the - mmmmmuuaahhh! - best!"

"Why do I fuck you better?"

"God! Oh God!" Michelle's legs shook in bliss.

"Answer me!" Jamal pounded her even faster, her pussy juice flying off his cock and covering both their legs.

"Big! You're - FUCK! - big! Bigger! So-much-bigger! Long! Thick! Fat! Good! Size! Hot! Hard! Fast! Fuck me! I love it! I love it! Oh my god!"

"Is Chris small?" Jamal smiled.

"Tiny! Compared-wow!-to-ugh-god-so-deep!-fat!-size-your-size!"

"Do you love me fucking you?" Still his pace did not relent. Michelle's arms had given up long ago and with each thrust of Jamal's immense cock Michelle's face was buried in the cushions.

"YES!" Michelle screamed. She thought she was losing her mind. The pleasure was too much for her. "Deep! Fat! So - uhhh - good! Don't stop! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

"Do you love my cock?"

"OHMYGOD! OHMYGOD! GOOOOOOOOODUDD! OHMYGOD! YES! YES! I LOVE IT! LOVE YOUR COCK! BIG! SO BIG! I LOVE IT OH MY GOD! NOTHING BETTER! I WANT IT! I WANT IT!"

Jamal pummeled her pussy with the full length of his cock with unbelievable energy, and then he pulled all the way out. Michelle released a flood from her pussy that soaked through the couch. Her body was exhausted. It had never been through something so intense. Jamal flipped her over onto her back, marveling at Michelle's heaving breasts as she panted.

"I've got one last question, Michelle. I'm close. I'm gonna feed you my cum regardless of your answer, but you'll be my main woman if you answer truthfully. We both already know what the truth is. I'll know if your lying to me, and then you might not see my cock ever again."

"No! No!" Michelle said, panic clearly in her voice.

"What do you love more: My cock or your husband and family?"

Michelle looked ashamed but didn't answer, still panting.

"Which would you choose, Michelle? Your husband? Or my big black cock?" He drummed his cock on her clit again. "What do you love more?"

Michelle covered her face with her hands, tears in her eyes. She felt ashamed of her answer, but knew she had to say it. Right when she opened her mouth to answer, Jamal pushed his cock back inside her, causing her to scream her answer in a tone that mixed pleasure, shame, embarrassment, and love, "YOUR COCK! I LOVE YOUR COCK MORE! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I'VE NEVER LOVED ANYTHING SO MUCH!"

Jamal smiled. "Good, Michelle. Now hold tight." He lifted her legs and rolled her onto her back so that he could once again plunge himself down into her. And he did just that with amazing force.

"UGH! UGH! UGH!" Michelle met each thrust with a grunt, and with great effort managed to keep speaking despite Jamal's onslaught. "Never loved anything as much your monster cock! Didn't know! I didn't know! Such cocks existed! I love it! I love it! Oh my god! So full! Best feeling! Make me cum! Stretch me! I only want your cock! Only your cock! So big! Your size! Unbelievable! Fuck me! Don't stop! Don't stop! I want it in me! All the time! All the time! So deep! So thick! Hot! Hard!" She continued her effusive praise of Jamal's cock with every thrust, despite her grunts and moans making her sound incoherent.

Jamal was plunging his full size into her and pulling it almost all the way out and plunging the full length back in again. "Here it comes!" He bellowed as he slammed his cock into her with more force than he had yet mustered, filling Michelle's pussy with more cock than she had ever thought possible before this day, and his cock erupted! Michelle had never felt anything so hot inside of her before and lost herself to orgasm for the countless time this day. Jamal spurted several times in her, pulling himself further out with each spurt until his cock popped free from her pussy. His cum mixed with her juices flowed out of her pussy as his cock continued to spurt with incredible force and amount. The first spurt coated Michelle's face, and she opened her mouth and licked her lips. She had never liked the taste of cum before, but she was certain that she had never tasked anything as delicious as Jamal's cum when the second blast hit her face again, much of it landing in her mouth. Michelle greedily ate it up. A third spurt landed on her breasts, as did a fourth and fifth. Finally, a sixth and last spurt coated Michelle's firm abs.

She was a mess. Her entire body was coated in Jamal's seed, and even more was leaking out of her pussy. Michelle tried to eat as much of it as she could. It was so good! "So much!"

"Well I ain't dropped a load in two days. It builds up." Jamal leaned back, exhausted. Michelle reached out for his cock and grabbed it with both hands. It was soft, but quickly growing with each tug of Michelle's hands. "I love your cock!" Michelle said, laying her head down in his crotch. She cupped his balls and gently squeezed them. She peppered them with kisses and licks. Then she moved back to his shaft, which was already approaching its full size again. Michelle was in awe. She truly didn't love anything as much as she loved this cock. She never wanted to leave it.

"Before round two," Jamal began as Michelle climbed into position to suck his cock, "there are some things that we need to go over."

Michelle moaned into his cock in response. Jamal like the vibrations. "You have two jobs. One, you're gonna be my main bitch and fuck all the homies from the city that I bring you."

POP! "But I only want your cock!"

"You'll get my cock all the time, Michelle. But these other niggas got dicks just like mine."

"Impossible," Michelle muttered.

"They're black. How you think my dick so big? Damn, I'm gonna make millions from you white suburban bitches. None of you even been fucked before." He laughed. "Shit, I can charge extra to niggas who want to convert y'all to be black cock whores."

"There are other cocks like yours?" Michelle asked, dumbfounded.

"Yes. Damn near every nigga packing one just like mine. Shit girl, I'm thick but only average length for black cock!"

Michelle's eyes lit up. She loved Jamal's cock more than anything, but she was already curious to see if all black guys had cocks like his. She continued to lick all over his cock as Jamal continued.

"Second, Michelle, you're going to bring me all of your white women friends to be pimped out and converted too. Got that? Every girl you bring me, I'll fuck you extra hard." Michelle squeezed his cock and smiled. "You like that?" Michelle answered by sucking on his cock head as hard as she could. "Fuck that's good!"

"Got your jobs?"

"Fuck delicious cocks like yours, get friends to fuck them too," Michelle answered, running her lips and tongue all over his cock.

"Good. And like I said, you and I split that revenue 50-50." Jamal had no intention of splitting any revenue with Michelle, and he was certain that he could get Michelle to agree to new terms (he keeps 100% of the revenue and she gets all the cocks she wants), but didn't want to push it right now.

"Now come here," Jamal said, pulling Michelle onto his body. "Let's go for round two." He position his monstrous black cock, pushed into Michelle's eager pussy, and proceeded to give Michelle countless orgasms over the next several hours before sending her home to start her job.

And what a job it would be.

12