The Business Of Pleasure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Antoine -hurry..!"

"Impatient, eh... Hold on, Cara, just a little while longer..." With swift fingers, he opened the little packet and quickly sheathed himself. Pushing her thighs further apart, he moved deeper between them, gripping her hips with a powerfully certain arm and guided himself to her, to the soft opening awaiting him. She didn't want any teasing and he knew it, pushing into her with earth shattering directness until he was fully enveloped within her hot, rioting flesh. "Alright, baby?" He crooned to her, steadying her with one hand as he paused, a throbbing potent presence inside her.

"Yes --yes. Just...Move!" Gasping with pleasure and urgent need, she dug her nails into his shoulders, reeling with the sensations - cold sink beneath her, the hardness against her...the heatinside her. She was trembling violently, and he gathered her closer, stroking her back, comforting her. Then he began to move. First restrained little thrusts that set off spasms of intense pleasure through her, cruelly beautiful delivered strokes that had her arching and climbing her legs up his to wrap around his thighs as best she could as she tried to move with him, to feed the wildfire of inferno that roared out of her control. Antoine gripped her bare bottom and pulled her to the edge of the counter with one quick tug, positioning her so that every thrust ground him against her exposed, straining little sexual nub…and the restrained strokes evolved. She felt the thick ridge of his penis head moving back and forth inside her, and all the tiny muscles within her clamped down in frantic pleasure, her voice confirming it with an elated gasp. He pounded into her and she felt like she was on fire, convulsively arching to meet his plunging hips as the ecstatic tension coiling in her loins at last violently flared out of control, flooding her every nerve ending with swelling, ungovernable pleasure. She could have wept from relief... except it wasn't enough.

"Again," She gasped, the orgasm still tearing through her. She heard, as if from a great distance, his deep ragged breathing as he dealt with his own self-control in order to pleasure her. "More."

He did so with commendable bravery and gusto. And afterwards, she leaned against him feeling as weak as a kitten, the heavy physical satisfaction saturating every fiber of her being. But she knew it was only the quiet before storm - she still felt that restlessness, and to burn it off, she needed more... more of Antoine - hard and fast... slow and gentle. Slipping down from the counter, she restored her gown back to a semblance of order, creased as it was. She felt her pulse flutter back to life as she watched his easy, graceful movements, admiring each flex of muscle and twist of tendon as he discarded the used condom and clothed himself once more.

"So... were you able to clear your schedule for tomorrow? Can you stay the night?" Giulietta queried, her mind already jumping ahead, making plans that brought her a little involuntary shiver of delight.

"I am taking the 4 o'clock flight out tomorrow afternoon," he began matter of factly, then sharpened his stare while softening his tone, "but until then, Cara... I am all yours. The usual arrangement...?"

"A-ha..." Giulietta unlocked the door and walked out. Antoine bent to pick up the filmy panties from behind the trash bin where they had somehow ended up, and as he followed her out of the bathroom, he tucked the undergarment into his pant pocket with a trademark grin.

The initial meeting…the negotiations, the contract and its fulfillment…the business of pleasure had just begun.

~ FINIS ~

… Maybe?

12