The Business of Valentine's Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed like minutes that you remained motionless but then muscles untensed, your ass dropped to the sofa's cushion and you screamed, "Ooooohhhhhhhhh fuck...yes, yes, YES!"

A flood of your juice spewed around my hands and sprayed a thick coating on the cushion between your legs. Your entire body was shaking as my fingers slid back and forth with your movements smoothly, with no resistance. I kissed your clit and another wave of cum broke through and covered my hand and wrists.

I went to like you just above the top of your vagina, but both your hands came to my face and pushed me back, pulling my fingers out and I landed hard on my ass.

"I want you in me, so bad," you whimpered, "I want your cock so bad."

you asked in half moan, both hands rubbing down the sides of your pussy lips as you moved your hips in a circular motion.

I had just gotten my balance back when your arm shot out, your hand making grabbing motions until you caught hold of my sleeve.

"Come here," you commanded in gasps and you released your grip and your hand moved up to your face.

Your hand touched my tie that covered your eyes, but then you stopped yourself from taking it off, and instead pulled yourself up and swung your feet to the floor. You spread your legs part, giving me a good look at your cum soaked pussy; your sex aroma made my cock throb.

"Stand up between my legs," you said with a more sedate voice. I did as you asked. You put your hands on my thighs and pulled me until my legs were against the base of the sofa. You turned your head to the side and leaned forward, running your cheek along the front of my pants and my raging bulge; a thousand pins of pleasure punctured my very core with every inch that your heated cheek passed over. You slid your cheek back until where the tip of my cock was, your mouth was as well.

You moved your face to being straight, your lips just hovering over where I was straining against the fabric of my pants the most and then put your open mouth against my leaking tip. The pressure of your mouth caused me to let out a groan.

You giggled and purred, "I never thought of you as a hard business man until now." You let out a blast of hot air through the fabric and my cock responded with a spasm, trying desperately to take way the wall that separated it from the moist warmth of your mouth. I groaned again and placed my hands on your shoulders. You blew again and then closed your lips and sucked in some of the pre-cum soaked material. You released the material and managed to get a little bit of my cock tip through the tight material and blew hot air again. I closed my eyes, and found that I couldn't close my mouth from its blissful half-openness. I felt your hand move off my thigh and to my button, then to my fly as you continued to blow through my pants. You stopped and moved your head away slightly as you grasped my hard shaft and brought it out of its fabric imprisonment.

I looked down as my cock trembled excitedly in your grip, its tip only an inch away from your mouth. "I don't do this," you said. I muttered that I knew. You smiled then said, "But if I can't see something, I don't believe it...I can't see your cock so I can't have done what I'm going to do now."

"Oh, fuck, baby," I said half in a swoon, "Just let fuck your hot pussy, I want to fuck you so much..."

"Hush, baby," you responded. Your hand started slowly stroking my cock up and down, with each stroke the pre-cum droplet on my tip grew, but didn't fall. You moved your head tentatively towards it, your mouth slightly open.

The moment your lips lightly touched my sensitive cock tip, I hardened and jerked even more intensely than I had ever before. Your lips were a little dry from your nervousness as you just kept them touching my flesh. Your tongue flicked out quickly and the drop of pre-cum stuck to it and your head moved back. You closed your mouth and you let out a "mmmmmm". I could feel my blood vein pulsating in your grip and try to expand even more as your head moved back towards my cock with a little more confidence. You moved your hand to just behind my tip as you opened your mouth and took the tip of my cock into your mouth -- there was strafes of pain as your teeth moved arcross its surface, but it only added to my excitement. Your tongue moved around my cock tips surface, every once in a while your tongue would flick itself inside my urethra as you moved your lips back and forth.

Your saliva built up against my cock tip, as you suckled it gingerly. You must have felt more confident -- you opened your mouth up wider and moved your hand down and took in a little of my shaft. You closed your mouth around it, your tongue rolling on its sides and underneath. Your hand began stroking me slowly, then quickly then slowly again; each motion of your stroke pushing my cock against the roof of your mouth and tongue that made me suck in my breath and exhale slowly in order to stop myself from exploding all too soon into your mouth.

You moved your lips back off my cock and used your other hand to pull down my pants to my knees then felt your way down to my balls and you cupped them as your mouth once again swallowed my tip. You rubbed the bottom of my sack as your other hand stroked my hardness and your lips lightly suckled the very tip of my cock. You stopped pumping my cock with your hand and slid your tongue and open mouth along one side and then the other. Then you took my cock into your mouth again, your hand gripped the base of my shaft. You mouth moved down until your lips touched your finger and you slowly withdrew down my length. I couldn't stop myself, I thrust my hips forward, not wanting to lose the feeling of your lips around the majority of my cock.

You seem surprised and stopped for a moment but then you picked up your speed and sucked and flicked my cock shaft with your tongue ferociously, moaning around it, the vibrations of your moans causing me to stiffen even harder. I didn't know how long I could take it. You must of felt how fast my cock was throbbing and you stopped. You took your mouth from my shaft, released my sack from your grip and licked your lips.

You laid down on your stomach on the sofa and lifted your hips up, bringing your puffed pussy lips up and wiggled slowly, enticing my eyes with the glistening wetness. I put my knee on the couch, leaving my other foot on the floor right behind you.

"Fuck me now, baby," you said urgently, "Fill me with your cum."

I smiled and leaned over and ran my tongue from your perineum through your ass crack to the small of your back as my hand reached down and with my index finger I tickled your clit.

"Ooooooh," you said through your teeth as you squirmed from my double touch. Your voice became demanding, "Fuck me, shove that cock in my pussy, baby, I want us to cum together, baby, fuck me."

I kissed your anus and gave it a flick which caused your body to shake and you began to seep from your vaginal folds even more than you were already. I straightened up, and took my hand from your clit and grabbed your hips while I took my cock in my hand and guided it along the outer edge of your pussy. You thrust your hips back, trying to force me into you, I pulled back.

"Please, baby," you grunted.

I relented and I slid my pulsating tip into your luscious lips. I took a sharp intake of breath -- your warmth and fluid put my mind into overdrive; I didn't want this feeling to end but at the same time I wanted to be in as deep as I could. I gyrated my hips clockwise without entering you any more, and you responded by moving your hips counter clockwise. The walls of your pussy against my cock tip ignited every nerve cell in it. I groaned, you let out a moan. I continued to gyrate my hips as I began to put my cock slowly in, feeling your vaginal muscles clamping hard against my own hardness.

I didn't want this to end to quick so I began to move in and out of you slowly; you didn't mind and you let me know that you loved it when you were fucked slow. The pleasure of my hardness in you and the eroticism of being able to look down and watch as your pussy lips moved back and forward with my thrusts made my mind burst like fireworks.

Each time my sack touched the moistness of your pubic mound I couldn't stifle my moan; you reached your hand back to rub both my sack and your clit, your own sounds as lust filled as my own. "Baby," you said in between gentle gasps, "Fuck me hard, I want you to slap your balls against me, baby, hard baby, hard." Your pussy clamped on my sunken shaft as you started moving your hips back and forth quickly.

I started to pump my cock into you roughly and fast, my balls began to slap against the moistness with wet sound slaps. With every contracting of your muscles while I entered you and the release when I withdrew my veins pumped heat out, I could feel the cum building inside, crying to be released deep into you. You were bucking wildly, the feel of the bottom of your lips straining against my solidness increased my excitement and I began thrusting in hard concise strikes, my hands moved on your ass cheeks until my thumbs rested on either side of your asshole. As a pumped my cock into you, my thumbs took turns rubbing your hole, each touch causing you to groan and screech, "Fuck, yes, fuck yes!"

The sweat of our two bodies collided as we ground into each other, both of us not being able to stifle our vocalizations of the coming release. I groaned hoarsely as my balls constricted, "Oh baby, I'm going to cum."

You're only response was a guttural, "Nnnnnnnnnnn."

I pumped harder into your pussy, your juices splattering my stomach and thighs and sunk one of my thumbs into your asshole. You screamed and locked your hips, holding my cock deep within you. The power of your orgasm spewing against my shaft and balls set off my own explosion. We both screamed as we jettisoned the result of our lust, I couldn't stop myself from shivering each time I felt the hot cum shooting out my shaft and coating you deep inside. With every shiver I gave, you trembled as well. Even as my release began to abate, I knew that I wanted you again, this time with out the tie so that I could look into your eyes as my cock swam in your pussy's pool.

"What the fuck are you two doing!" Dean's voice screamed from behind us. I Jumped off the sofa and spun quickly -- too quickly. There stood Dean in a jet black formal suit and pants looking at the creamy paste coloured line that just been put across his waist...from my actions...oh fuck...

His face was almost purple; his hands shook as he snapped up his eyes to mine. Through gritted teeth he managed to stammer out, "Both of you...get dress...Belinda is..." The buzzer announcing the door opening rang. Dean's face turned from rage to a look of hopelessness as we could here the sounds of someone coming up the short flight of stairs, "...here."

"Honey, did you find the tickets to the play or did you get lost?" Dean's wife's boomed, sounding not to impressed in the least to start off, I didn't think this situation would help that matter out at all.

There was no time to get dressed, so both you and I dove for cover at the only thing large enough; your desk. I bet Dean was really regretting the decision to go for the modern clear glass look in office furniture right about now. I had to grab something and managed to beat you to it.

"I can't believe you give me Baby's Breath for a bouquet," Belinda's voice angrily chided, "But to forget the tickets for the play here in..." Belinda stopped mid-sentence as she reached Dean and saw us.

I had grabbed the penis shaped box of chocolates and was standing there with them covering my crotch; you had grabbed the teddy bear with the strap on and the banner than hung from the dildo with "Happy Valentines Day" written on it and covered your own crotch with one hand and your free arm was across your chest. We both said with red faces and nervous smiles, "Good evening."

"Bee, I..." Dean said, his voice more shaky than a galloping horse's balls.

Dean's wife's face went from a scowl, to shock and then to a smile as she looked at us then at Dean. She leaned over and gave him a kiss. She put her hand down his pants and cooed, "Oh, you hunk of man, you know how to give the best presents..."

12