The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gemma desperately wanted to cum; needed to cum and allow Mike to taste her juices. She ground her hips into his mouth.... as the finger fucking he was giving her increased in speed and force. Her arousal peaked so, so quickly that it felt like a dam bursting inside her pussy as spasms rocked her body.

Mike heard her whimper...almost cry; her hips still gently grinding upwards against his face, her movements out of her control. Mike drank her warm juices as they burst like a torrent from within her until he could not take more. Slowly he raised his head his lips glistening as he moved upwards to kiss Gemma full and hard on the mouth. She could taste herself; warm, sweet on his lips. Already she had been taken to heights she had not visited in such a long time, and still they had not fucked!

Gemma lay on the bed, still tied as Mike knelt between her legs. He was enjoying the vision before him. The control element was gone and he now wanted them to be joined on equal terms. Reaching down he untied her wrists and ankles before settling abck to watch Gemma stretch upwards in her new found freedom. She reached up and wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him downwards, enabling her to kiss him; now open mouthed their tongues entwined.

Having had time to recover from the delicious blowjob he had received, Mike felt his ever-hardening cock springing back into action. But now it was Gemma who wanted control!

With her arms around his neck she swiftly rolled him over onto his back and knelt astride his hips. She leaned forward to kiss him once again, her hands caressing his shoulders, his chest, teasing his nipples. Mike raised his hands and sought out the fullness of Gemma's breasts; her nipples were hard as he squeezed and moulded her soft flesh

Gemma sat upright slightly and repositioned herself, then slowly – so very slowly, she lowered herself down onto Mike's erect hard cock. She looked down as the purple head eased its way into the warm wetness of her pussy. She looked up and locked eyes once more, watching for a reaction, for signs of arousal, for signs of lust.

Then, slowly at first, Gemma began to gently ride his cock. As she did so, her hands went to her own breasts and began to stroke and tease them. Mike lay watching, slowly being fucked by this sexy woman, who had been in his control just a few moments ago. Now it was she who was in control and taking just what she wanted. She was going to ride him to bursting point if she had to!

Gradually, her thrusting was beginning to increase, his cock plunging in deep, deeper inside her. As she rode, her breasts were bouncing on her chest; she had now taken her hands away. The fingers of one hand were encircling his lips, slipping into his mouth, and then tracing the outline. Her other hand was rubbing her clit as she rode him, bringing it from its hood, her eyes closing as she got closer and closer to cumming.

Mike continued to watch as she licked her lips so sensuously, he reached up and pushed his index finger into her mouth, allowing her to suck on it before he pulled it out and traced a line down her neck to her right nipple. His fingers tweaked the hard nub and moulded the flesh around. They both knew that it would not be long, in spite of trying to hold back, their bodies were ripe again and ready to erupt.

Gemma increased the force of her thrusting, longer, harder, deeper, faster as Mike's hips started to move in rhythm with hers. Soft squeals of pleasure came from her mouth.

Suddenly Mike felt a rush of hot juice around his cock as Gemma seemed to freeze in mid – thrust her back ached outwards, her eyes half closed, her mouth open in a silent moan. In the second it took for this image to register, Mike felt his own seed burst from the head of his cock and rush upwards into Gemma's hot wet cunt. Her eyes opened wide as she too felt the hot juice spraying inside her. Her inner muscles gripped him tight and milking him of every drop he had.

Gemma stayed sitting astride him as her wet pussy slowly released its grip on his exhausted cock. Eventually it slipped away, releasing a flood of their combined juices. Locking her eyes into his Gemma dropped her hand and caught a palm-full of this warm cocktail in her open hand. She raised it to her mouth and drink deeply. Twelve hours ago they were strangers 12 hours ago, now they were intimate lovers. And there was still the weekend!

12