The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Wendy subsides, Susan slips her hand out of her and sits looking down at Wendy feeling pleased and relieved that she has been able to please her, it was what she had been the most anxious about.

Recovering Wendy sits up and smiling reaches out and strokes Susan's face.

'That was wonderful Susan, are you sure that this is your first time and you're not a regular lesbian fist fucker?' She teases.

'No of course not! I've never done anything like that before in my whole life, but I'm glad it was good for you.' Susan says.

'Told you, sex with women is something else, a hard cock is great, but this is so good too. Kind of more intimate I suppose, like a secret shared.' Says Wendy as she rises and gracefully walks over to refill their glasses.

Returning to the bed they pull the cover around them to keep warm as they sit next to each other up against the headboard, their heads resting together. Wendy has pretty soon finished her drink and putting it aside closes in on Susan taking her half finished one away from her.

'Ready to go again?' She says, embracing her.

They slide down the bed cuddling and kissing each other, kicking back the cover. Wendy releases her bra and frees her small breasts. She cups one and guides the pointed nipple into Susan's mouth. Susan sucks it in, licks around it, pulls and nips it lightly with her teeth, she can take the whole tit into her mouth. Wendy reaches down and finds Susan's cunt to finger her and Susan happily opens her legs to let her. Wendy moves around and tugs down the cup of Susan's basque and takes in her nipple to suck on it at the same time, nipping sharply now and then and pulling it with her teeth.

Then Wendy moves away and slides down the bed, crosses Susan's leg and positions herself between Susan's thighs pushing them wide apart. She gazes at Susan's little slit for a moment and then rubs at her clitty with her thumb. She slides in a finger from her other hand, twists it around and curls the tip up to stroke at her G-spot while thumbing her clitoris. Susan closes her eyes and arches her back moaning with joy. Wendy works at her like this for while building her pleasure then she takes her hands away and pushes at Susan's legs. Susan looks at her puzzled for a moment what she wants her to do.

'Roll back on your shoulders.' Wendy tells her, seeing her puzzled look.

Susan takes her legs over backwards and Wendy helps sitting in behind her back. Now Susan is curled over into 'C' shape her bum up in the air and her knees coming down by her head on the bed. Wendy leans over her looking down over her crotch, she spreads Susan open and inserts a finger and then two, pushes them in and out and then withdraws them and circles them over her clit, Susan smiles up at her from below.

Then Wendy spreads Susan's pussy wide with her thumb and finger and bending forward cups her breast with her other hand and guides her stiff nipple into Susan's cunt hole. Susan gasps as she feels it in her. Wendy pushes her nipple in, tries to cram as much of her tit into the warm wet hole as she can. She rubs her breast back and forth all over Susan's pussy, teases her clitty with a glistening nipple. After a while she says.

'Well I wish that my tits were bigger, then I could suck it after putting it in there. But never mind, I think that I can get a taste another way!'

With that Wendy leans forward and never losing eye contact with Susan begins to lick her. Wendy's hot darting tongue feels wonderful to Susan on her pussy, but the experience is electrified by happening so clearly for her to see only inches from her own face while Wendy looks lustily in her eyes as she laps at her. Susan begins to breathe hard, her orgasm building again. Wendy stops before she can get there though and pulls her back down to a laying position on the bed.

'I want you to lick me again.' She tells her, and Susan just nods.

Wendy straddles Susan laid back on the bed. Susan feels her crotch rubbing up against the material of her corset as she moves up her body getting closer and closer to her face and her eagerly awaiting mouth. Susan frees her left breast and Wendy smiles down understanding. She shifts a little and rubs her wet swollen pussy all over Susan's nipple leaving a smear of her juice glistening around the mound as she rides it.

'That's nice.' Says Susan.

'Ready to taste me yet?' Asks Wendy.

'Yes.' Answers Susan.

Wendy shifts up and lowers her soaking slit to Susan's eager mouth. Susan laps and sucks on those fleshy lips determined to savour every second of this experience incase it never comes again. Wendy is building towards an orgasm again. She pulls away and turns around and falls forward between Susan's opened thighs, pushing her dark hair back as they get into a 69. Susan feels her cunt gently pried open and a soft hot tongue flicker all over her clit, dive into her hole and lap all up and down her slit. A woman could get to like this a little bit too much she thinks in the back of her mind!

Although distracted she tries to concentrate on Wendy's pussy, licking and sucking on its fleshy lips, delving into its depths and savouring its womanly flavour. Her fingers probe and spread as Wendy does the same to her. Susan's pulse hammers in her head, they intimately sense each others progress and with impeccable timing manage to come together in a crescendo of moans.

Later they sleep in each others arms and wake early. Wendy jumps out of bed and disappears into the shower. Susan lays there as she hears the shower splash and runs images of the previous night through her mind, even now wondering if it was all a dream, but what a wonderful one! Wendy emerges from the shower drying off her slim body with a towel.

'Hi.' Susan says.

Wendy nods at her.

'You can use my shower if you want, or go back to your own room, it's up to you.'

'Oh, do you want me to go?' Says Susan, a tinge of disappointment in her voice.

'Well, I do aim to get off early today, things to do, so you know?' Susan looks down.

'Ha! Don't go all gooey on me just because we had a hot time last night, it didn't mean anything – Jesus, don't say I've converted you?'

Susan climbs out of the bed and begins to collect her clothes to put them on.

'No, it's not that, it's just that your so blunt is all, it always surprises me.'

'I know, it's just the way I am, and it's a good job I'm like that, otherwise last night never would have happened now would it?'

'I guess that is so.' Says Susan, smiling at the memory rekindled again and now and pulling on her dress.

Wendy walks over to her, the towel wrapped around her slim body. She pulls Susan to her and kisses her sweetly on the lips looking into her eyes and actually smiling warmly at her.

'Look, I had a great time myself last night, you were real good, especially for your first time, a natural, but take my advice – just treat it as icing on the cake, it'll happen again if you keep your eyes open or go look for it.' She says, still holding her close.

Susan smiles, feeling much better.

'Look, I may be back this way some time and if not, well you've got my number, so any time you are down my way, or maybe feel the need to visit, just give me a call and I'll introduce you to a whole load of other stuff that we can do together.'

'Really?' Says Susan, looking into her eyes.

'Yeah, of course, why the hell not? It's far too much fun to pass up on now isn't it? She says with a wink.

Susan laughs, thinking, 'it sure was!'