The Business Trip

Story Info
A different city, a different place, a different experience.
5.3k words
4.33
51.9k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iminNCnow
iminNCnow
31 Followers

You are out of town on business, staying at a nice hotel close to the satellite office you are working at this week. It is Tuesday and you have been here since late Sunday evening. Although it is a large city, you are only on the suburbs off the outer ring bypass of the interstate system. You have thought about going downtown, but by the time you finished your business day and got back to the room, it is starting to get dark and being a female in a strange city downtown after dark is not a good idea. You decide you will just go to the chain restaurant that is adjacent to the hotel for your meal.

You have a nice meal. You are still in your "corporate" clothing of a conservative dress suit. The skirt is not too short or too long, and tailored to highlight your best assets. Your makeup for the day is still good and the conservative sling-back heels you are wearing complement the suit and show your shapely calves to the best angle, even though you would feel more comfortable in a set of sandals or house shoes. Unfortunately, in your corporate world, there is an unwritten taboo about wearing those, especially on a trip to another office besides you home office.

The young man who is your server is just a kid and probably would have to work several hours with tips to pay for the meal you just had on the company dime. It makes you feel a little older seeing how young he is, but you catch him trying to peek down at the little touch of cleavage you show. It is nothing flashy or yells "look at me" but it does give an indication of what is underneath, held in place by the Victoria's Secret bra that you have to wear under the blouse. It is the same shade and color as the blouse, and you are aware that it still is evident as a slightly lighter image under the think silk blouse.

Being dressed that way is de rigueur and you are definitely in the corporate mold there. And, it helps sometimes as some of the men you do business with cannot help but be distracted by the hint of cleavage the hint of the lacy, but still conservative white bra, and the little way the skirt manages to slip just above your knee when you are sitting. In your world, every little advantage helps.

Of course, being an attractive woman in business dress in a chain restaurant next to a hotel that caters to business people, you fit in with the crowd and you realize you are attracting a little attention from some of the male business travelers. But you realize that all they want is one thing. And they cannot have that. You smile when they smile but give them that "don't bother look" when you see that they are considering whether to send you a drink or come to your table.

You will be here through Friday night and you recognize some of them as having ridden in the hotel shuttle from the airport, and you will most likely ride to the airport with them on Friday afternoon. All you need right now is to have some hormonally charged middle-aged businessman trying to get inside your panties. There is a good chance you will see them or those like them the next few times you have to make the trip down here. Although it is a big city, this is still a small community of business people who reside at least occasionally in this narrow strip of corporate growth between the city's beltway and the generic super mall next door that could be dropped into any suburban area of any city with more than four zip codes and nobody would know the difference.

And the same could be said of any of those men too. Like the malls and the corporate park and even the hotel and restaurant you ate in, they are all as interchangeable as the fleet of rental cars parked in the hotel parking lot. The equipment and the accessories vary a little, but they are still just part of one big fleet.

You know this having spent at least 4 or 5 days each month for the last three months down here on "business that needs your special attention." You think to yourself "Oh please, it is just because your manager doesn't want to deal with staying a few days in another city, eating at a chain restaurant and dealing the incompetent people the company has employed locally for the meager wages they are being paid. Instead, he sends you.

You pay your tab with your own card and place the receipt in your conservative business purse for the inevitable expense and trip report that you will have to fill out once you get back to your office. You leave the restaurant through the common door it shares with the hotel so you don't even have to venture out into the heat of the summer. The weather down here is a little warmer and a little more humid than you are used to and the suit jacket that fits over your plain, but tasteful white silk blouse does seem just a tab warm for the weather, but spending most of the day in an air conditioned office in meetings, it is almost a necessity.

You smile back at the young man behind the front desk. Just as you are in your corporate dress, so is he. And he is behind the desk so you cannot check him out, although you can feel him trying to check out your legs and your body under the tailored suit. It does make you feel a little better that even as you grow older, the younger guys still check you out rather than just dismissing you, even though you are now old enough to be their mother.

You take the elevator to your third floor room and pull out the little card that will let you access the door. The floor plan, furnishings and such are identical in most of the rooms, only the cheap paintings and the mirrored floor plan of every other room being the making differences. And of course the view is just slightly different. One side of the hotel you have a perfect view of the beltway. On this side, of course, you get to see the mall and its huge anchor chain store, just like your cubicle back in the home office. In fact, you cannot even remember if you have actually stayed in this room before. It looks familiar, but then so do all of them.

You wonder if you actually remember to pack a swimsuit. Maybe you can go to the pool in a little while. Anything you can do to break the monotony of spending another night in a hotel watching junk on the small cheap TV that the hotel chain must be in lots of thousands.

As you walk in and turn to close the door, you flip closed the little security bar that allows the door to be opened four inches and you lock the deadbolt. The room is still somewhat darkened and the maid obviously didn't open the drapes as they are taught to do, but you had left them closed. Just the hint of light from the security lights for the parking lot outside seeping past the edge of the curtains provides any illumination at all.

You flip on the light switch and nothing happens. The overhead light should have come on, and possibly the bathroom. Before you can even react or wonder for a moment even about it, you are pushed from behind up against the wall.

A hand slips across your mouth stopping you from crying out and another hand yanks off your glasses. Another hand covers your eyes. Two more sets of hands each grab and control your arms. You at once realize that there are at least three assailants. Then another set of stout hands grabs and secures your ankles. You cannot move because each of these people seems to be stronger than you are. Attempting to struggle a little you quickly realize the futility of it all.

Ironically, the silly voice in your head tells you that the guy at your ankles is probably looking up

A male voice behind you whispers in very precise, but in a somewhat strange and unfamiliar accent "Don't struggle, it is useless. Cooperate and you will be released with we are through with you."

You quit struggling and he whispers "Smart lady. Now close your eyes."

You pause for a second and then hear the ominous tone in his voice as he says "Do it now bitch." You instantly close your eyes and he says "And keep them that way if you know what is good for you."

You keep them closed as a blindfold is placed over your eyes. You can tell that they look like a set of wrap-around glasses and a small strap on the back is placed around your head and pulled tight. The strap is then hidden under your hair. You realize it makes you look like you are wearing sunglasses rather than being blindfolded. And you cannot see anything while wearing it.

The hands are all still clamped on you and you hear the man say once more "We just want to have a little fun. And you are the chosen one. What is going to happen will happen, the difference is what shape you will be in when we are through. If you relax and do what you are told, you might even enjoy it. Not that we care really, because we will have our fun."

He gives you a second to process this then says "I will move my hand from your mouth. If you yell or scream, well, let us just say that would be a very, very, very bad thing for you to do. We would not be happy. In fact, we would be upset because we would not get to have our fun, and that would not be fun for you."

You understand him completely and then he says "I will move my hand now, but you are not to say a word unless you are addressed. You will keep your mouth shut and listen and obey. Do you understand?"

You try to shake your head yes and you can hear the smile in his voice as he says "Good. I think we got a good one guys."

The hand is removed from your mouth and then he says "The guys will let go of you now. But don't try anything stupid. The door is locked and you even set the security lock on. The windows are shatter resistant glass and all that is under the window is asphalt. There is no place for you to go. And in those shoes, we can easily outrun you, understand slut?"

A little afraid, you say a weak "yes" and he says "Good, let her go guys."

All the hands release you and you hear the movement as the step back but none of them are far away. He takes your upper arm and leads you toward the room. And it hits you at that point. You have suspected it all along, but being there in the room with the King sized bed, it hits you. The fun they are going to have is with you.

You are scared. You figure you are probably standing in front of the TV and facing the bed. The man then tells you that once everyone is set, the show will begin and "you do not want to disappoint us cunt."

You hear movement as a group of men position themselves on the bed, in the chairs. You know that there are at least four men, but it sounds like more. But you cannot tell.

From a few feet away, and directly in front of you, the voice says "I hope you don't mind, but we will be taking pictures. Of course, even if you do mind, we will. You really have no choice, but we thought we would let you agree anyway, just for the record. We would like it much better if you agreed to everything." And of course, the emphasis was heavily on the word everything.

You managed to nod and whisper a very faint "OK".

He says "Very Good. Now the show can start. Guys, show of hands if you are ready." After a second or two he says "Good". Then he calls you by your full name and says, "That is you, correct. At least that is what your driver's license says. Nice picture by the way. But our pictures I think we will like much better."

You realize that he has been in your purse and has your license. He now has your home information and credit cards, and everything else. And then you hear the camera snap a picture. It is a digital one with the electronic sound of a shutter flashing to signal a photo has been taken.

He seems to think he needs to add the following information to you. "You do realize that you will be getting screwed tonight. And you will be getting fucked a lot. Each man in this room will get at least two chances to come in you. How and when they choose is up to them. You have not choice. You are just the slut here. Since this will be recorded, both on a regular camera and video, you will smile through the whole event and look like you are having fun and enjoying it. The more you cooperate, the sooner we will be done and the quicker we will get out of here. Understood bitch?"

You say yes and he says "Ok. Take off the glasses." You do and although you cannot see very well without your own glasses on. But there has to be at least a dozen guys in the room. And the full impact comes back to you. Each one of them will get the chance to screw you twice. Figuring some will come back for more, you will be raped around thirty or so times. And with some apprehension, you are fully cognizant of the fact that not all of those thirty times will be in your pussy.

The men are all wearing masks, so you can only see their eyes. And each one of them is naked with a huge erection. They are mostly about average size although there are three guys that have absolutely huge cocks. You estimate the gamut runs anywhere from six inched to 12 inches. The biggest guy looks like he has a couple of soda cans stacked together. The smallest cock is not very big around, but it is quite long. You feel a little scared when you realize that the big guys could choose to rape your tight little ass with it and you can do nothing to stop it.

And they seem like they represent the United Nations. You are not sure of all the races or nationalities involved, but all the major races seem to be represented. And it is official. You are about to be a world class fuck. Or it will at least be a world wide one.

"Remove your jacket slowly please."

You realize that the first part of the show will be you stripping in front of them. You can almost feel all the eyes checking you out as you begin to slowly take the jacket off. You toss it to the side, trying to smile the whole time.

"Now the blouse, one button at a time. Slowly"

You begin to unbutton the blouse and hear the camera snap as each button is undone. Once all the buttons are open, you pull it out of the waistband of the skirt and open it up. The camera continues to take pictures. You remove the blouse completely and toss it away.

Next you are told to remove the skirt. When it is done, you are standing there wearing only the shoes, your thigh-high hose, your bra and your panties.

Of course the sound of the camera is constant and will be through the evening. You soon learn to ignore it and for the most part you try not to think about what the images the camera is catching. You also realize that there are at least three video cameras capturing it all.

The voice says "Guys, thumbs up or thumbs down. Leave the hose on."

A second or two passes. "Okay, the hose"

Another second or two passes. "Ok, the hose and shoes stay on for now. I like it myself. I always find a naked woman in stockings and heels sexy, especially if that is all she is wearing."

And then, "Speaking of hose and shoes being all a woman is wearing, I think it is time for that bra to come off whore. Let us see those tits, but since that is a front hook bra, unhook it first and then show us one tit at a time."

You unhook the bra, and then in turn, show each of your tits by itself to the men. And of course, you show them to the cameras. Then you drop the bra. Now the only thing standing between the men and your modesty is the small nylon panties you are wearing.

You involuntarily cover your breasts with your hands and the voice says "Don't cover them up" and as you start to move them he says "Actually hold them in your hands like you are presenting them to us."

You reach under the bottom and cup them with your hands and lift them up and he says "Very Good, just like that." A few seconds and several camera clicks later he says "Now turn around." You do and he says now slowly bend over and slide your panties off real slow. Listen for me."

You bend from the waist and start to slide them down. About ever two or three inches, he has you stop and the cameras (because you now realize there is more than one) record it all. Once the panties are around your ankles he says stop."

You stop and he says "Carefully turn around again. Don't lose the panties yet."

You stand up and turn around facing them again. With the exception of the hose, the shoes, and the panties around your ankles, you are totally nude in front of all of them.

"Reach back and feel the dresser behind you." You do and then he says sit on it." You sit on it and he says "Slowly slide back a little." You do and then he says "Stop."

"Pick your legs up together and set the heels on the edge of the dresser." You do so and he then says "Now find the panties and slide it off your left foot."

You manage to find it and take it completely off of your left leg and foot completely. For the next set of orders, as he gives a direction, you follow it, feeling completely exposed and vulnerable. You have already realized that you will be team fucked and you are not sure how many guys will be doing it. Right now you are just posing for the cameras and the guys in the room, building up their lust. And soon, you will be used to sate that lust.

"Lean back carefully against the mirror behind you. Now spread extend your right leg to the side and let the panties hang there for a moment."

Next he tells you to pull the panties completely off and then sit on the edge of the dresser with your pussy open wide. You do so, feeling the eyes burning into the part of you that each one of them will soon be sticking their dicks into.

Next he says "Time to get down to business. Come to the bed." You get up and walk shakily over to the bed. He reaches up away from the eyes of the camera and pokes up the sides of his mouth, a signal for you to smile. You do so and as you stand at the end of the bed waiting for more instructions, a man steps behind you and pushes you down from behind. You fall to the bed and he lifts you up a little and shoves the head of his cock into your pussy from behind. The cameramen shift enough that the catch the head slipping into you and then he slowly shoves his way into you.

Meanwhile, the push forces you down to where your face is in the leader's lap and he grabs your hair and tilts your head back slightly and shoves his dick in between your lips. He does allow you to wrap a hand around his cock to limit the actual distance it goes inside your mouth. But he does start to fuck your mouth.

Meanwhile, the guy in your cunt starts to pump in you a few strokes. Then you feel a couple of the guys each grab an ankle and spread your legs apart. Then as if on cue, they start to turn you to the side, the guy with his prick in your mouth turns keeping himself between your lips. The guy in your pussy clamps onto your hips and buries himself in you and all of you turn to the side.

You feel a finger at your asshole and it invades your rear hole, generously covering the outer areas and then actually muscle itself with lubricant. It pulls out and a cock is viciously and quickly shoved into your ass even before you are really ready. You give a little yelp of pain, but he doesn't seem to notice it, or doesn't care. All three men start to jam into you as hard and quick as possible Within a few seconds of being shoved onto the bed, all three of the places a cock can enter your body has one in it. You are being totally fucked right now.

The man in your mouth whispers to you that since your ass is not as used to getting fucked, they chose the smaller one to fuck it first. But before it is over tonight, the buy with the big dick will be fucking it hard. And that the final set will be the three largest dicks in your body at one time, the largest in your ass, the second in your cunt and the third in your mouth. But not to worry, he will make sure it does not hurt you.

A number of hands are also running over you, playing with you while you are being fucked. Fingers are slipping in and out of your pussy. A couple even invade your ass to stretch you even more as the dick in there pounds you. Even your face and head are being felt up. Nothing is left that has not been felt, touch prodded poked or pinched. These men are making sure you are completely and totally used, abused and misused. And inside you are loving it. It is such a turn-on to be used this way and you cannot feel bad about it. They are raping you and you are totally loving it.

iminNCnow
iminNCnow
31 Followers
12