The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iminNCnow
iminNCnow
32 Followers

The men are all business and in spite of yourself, you find yourself coming, not knowing which of the dicks in you is exciting you more. You lose track of time as you cease being a living breathing human adult female and just become a set of holes for the guys to use. And you lose any track of being anything but a set of holes to be used repeatedly.

The dicks slowly come and go. As soon as one finished filling a certain orifice with his sperm, another cock takes its place. They do allow you to spit out as much come as you can between the dicks utilizing your mouth, but they keep coming. Occasionally, and then with more frequency, you begin to taste another taste and you realize, it is your own juices. And then there is a much "cleaner" taste.

The voice sees your confusion and bends low to whisper that several of the men have been in your pussy so you are tasting yourself. But he does require them to clean themselves up after fucking you in the ass. But each man has the opportunity to fuck you in all three places and so far, they all seem to be choosing that option.

Over time, you feel one of the larger cocks enter you pussy and it seems to stretch you a little, but after all the fucking done to you so far, it is not too bad. You pussy has been stretched and poked so much you just barely notice the larger cocks in your cunt. They just come in, pound your pussy for a while, shoot their load and pull out. You can tell the difference though when a smaller one replaces it. But none of them seem to notice or mind too much. They too just pound and then shoot.

And you do notice that sometimes one of the monster cocks gets shoved in your face. You have to open your mouth wider and they are definitely two hand dicks. You have to wrap both hands on their cocks or a couple of them might actually try to go down your throat. But for all their size, they don't shoot any more come into your mouth than the rest. Your blasé' attitude about it all surprises you for few seconds and then its back to fucking as before.

Before too long you start observing another change. Instead of shooting their loads in you, they are pulling out and shooting their come either on your back, your stomach and chest or on your face. Soon parts of your body are coated in their come. Of course, your pussy and your ass are numb now and so is your jaw. You try to move your pelvic muscles and can't feel them. The same thing applies to your ass. You feel your jaw and it is numb. Suddenly the hands massaging and poking you make sense. They were deadening you up. You just get some satisfaction knowing that there should be a few numbed cocks in the room too.

After a while, even something as sexually charged as a gang-fuck gets a little old and you reach the point where you really don't want another cock in any of your holes and you damned sure don't want any of those guys coming on you any more. The voice tells you it is almost over.

The numbing effect on your ass is still not enough to counter the fact that a huge cock is not pushing into your ass. With all the fucking it got prior to this, you would expect to be able to take it but it still hurts just a little when that monster dong opens up your asshole and then the full foot of cock, as big around as a coke can is shoved unceremoniously up your ass. Now you had stretched enough when he fucked your pussy and even when it went into your mouth, but now that it was in your ass, it filled you up.

Then a cock almost as large entered your pussy in one thrust. They don't even wait to try to insert themselves slowly now, they just stick it in you and go for it. The drawback now is that having both of those monster cocks in you is that when both of them are in you fully, it makes you feel like you either need to go to the bathroom badly or you need to give birth. And for some strange sadistic reason, they are trying to coordinate their thrusts to both be pulling out of you at the same time then both jamming into you at the same time as had and deep as they can go.

And then the last of the big dicks is shoved between your lips and he seems to be working on the same rhythm. You have two hands wrapped around it and he shoves in hard at the same time. And even though you are worn out and a little sore, having three of the biggest cocks you have even felt in you at once, you start to come. And as they all three continued to use you, giving themselves one last massive fuck, you feel their climax building and your body gives you one more massive one of your own. The big guy in your ass finishes first, then the guy in your mouth. The big guy in your pussy lasts a little longer, and then he unloads his deposit inside you.

Of course, they all wait until they had completely deposited their full shot of sperm before the pull out. And they whip their rods out as unceremoniously as they went in. You lay there, barely able to move, just resting on the bed. You start to look around and realize only the voice and the cameramen are left there.

You look at the voice and say "Well did they get a turn too?"

He laughs and says, "Yeah," and points to one of the cameramen "Larry there got you about two or three times in each hole. He really got his payment for this evening. The rest got there share of you too."

You then ask "And you?"

Once more he says "Don't I always get my share of you too? That is part of the deal. I have to sample the talent. Call it quality control."

"And the quality?"

"Excellent, just like it always is."

You rise up remembering all the different types of guys there and say "And what is with the United Nations theme?"

He just laughs and says "Each paid quite a bit for the experience. Well, except for the big guys. But eventually we will bet their part when they all get their NFL contracts. I have their IOU."

"One of them looked young."

"Each was eighteen or older."

The cameramen were packing up to leave. The voice was dressed and said "Night sweetheart, Lay there and get some rest."

You answer with "I have to. It's not like I can move too well right now."

They all head to the door and he turns around and says "BTW, this video is for a resort somewhere in Malaysia or Thailand or somewhere in that part of the world. I was never very good at geography. You are a big star there. Maybe we should make an 'appearance' sometime."

He tosses you the other key to your room and then said "Your payment should be in the bank in the morning. And the rest should be in there in a few days when I send the video out. And you will be back in three weeks right?"

"Yes." you answer.

"Good, see you then." and he leaves.

As you manage to waddle to the desk and fire up your laptop you think about all that happened tonight. It is always a surprise when it happens and what will happen. Tonight was a good one. You enjoyed pretending to be raped. Just like the seven or eight times before when you came here on trips.

You take note of the amount of the deposit and feel a little ashamed of what you are doing. But the shame is quickly set aside as you decide what to do with the payment. Should you buy the red Mercedes or the blue one? The blue one goes better with the condo in the Bahamas. And after all, a girl has to make a living. And you are a business woman. And business is very, very good.

iminNCnow
iminNCnow
32 Followers
12