The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kari1988
Kari1988
36 Followers

"Can we take this off?" I said, pulling at her tiny top, as she took her hand off my chest and yanked her shirt off in one motion.

Her nipples were rock hard and sticking out and I immediately reached out to touch the left one with my hand. It was perfect and warm and I felt her jump when my fingers touched her areola and pulled at the nipple. She quickly reached back to my right boob and was again caressing my nipple with her thumb.

Alison leaned forward and gently took my nipple into her mouth, as I exhaled an "uh" from my throat and put my hand to the back of her head to pull her closer. She started slowly, surrounding my hard nipple with her lips as she slid on it back and forth, pulling it in and out of her mouth. It felt unbelievable and I closed my eyes, exhaling, as my shoulders dropped.

I looked back down at her and the visual was completely sexy. Alison was sucking and caressing my tits, spreading her saliva across my chest and making sensual noises with her mouth. To this day, it remains one of the most erotic sights of my life.

After a few minutes she pulled away and looked up at me with a smile. I was so wet and turned on and I knew there was no going back.

"My turn," I whispered, as I pushed her back on the bed and leaned into her, as we kissed each other again, as my lips moved down to her neck where I continued to kiss her, finally putting my mouth down her shoulder and to her nipple.

I ran my tongue across it and could feel how hard it was, as I used my lips to suck it inside my mouth. I heard her moan from inside her chest as I pulled at it with my tongue, lapping it back and forth and sucking it in and out of my mouth. I moved from the right to the left, back and forth, soaking both nipples with my mouth and tongue, as Alison's hands moved from the back of my head to my neck, and down further to the top of my back.

"You're really good at that," she said quietly, stroking my temple with the backs of her fingers.

I sucked her nipples harder, pressing them between my lips and flicking my tongue across them. I'd cover them completely with my mouth, and then close in a circle, pressing her nipple with the thick part of my tongue, slowly pulling my way back until they'd pop out of my mouth. Her breathing was quick and I knew she was enjoying it.

I finally pulled off and sat back up on the edge of the bed, keeping my hand on her shoulder. Alison was prone but she reached her head back up, leaning her mouth again towards my nipple.

Her reach was a strain and the angle was awkward, so I slipped my legs off the short bed and squatted on my knees so her mouth was perfectly aligned with my nipples. She licked and sucked them, turning her shoulders to caress whichever one she wasn't focusing on with her mouth, while my hand slid down my body and onto my own naked and wet pussy.

As I touched myself I looked down the bed to her stomach and then past it to her light blue panties. I was overcome with desire, as my fingers slipped further through my own juices and I stared at her crotch. I pulled my hand away from myself and reached my wet fingers across her hip and to her stomach, sliding them to the elastic of her panties, and finally passed above it and resting my hand and all four fingers on top of her covered pussy, as I pressed my palm and fingers down firmly.

I paused and turned to look at her and saw her looking at me, with an expression of excitement and lust that told me to continue.

Her panties were damp and I could feel how slippery she was as she turned and arched her hips closer to my hand, moving her legs up on the balls of her feet, as she continued to lick at my nipple.

I pulled my hand back up to the elastic of her panties and pushed the tips of my fingers underneath it. Alison paused on my nipple, pulling back and looking at me again, while the soles of her feet pushed together and her knees spread out. I could feel her pubic hair and the heat of her pussy, as I stood taller on my knees, moving to my feet in a squat so I could reach her, as I leaned my body towards the foot of the bed and pushed my hands down past her pubic hair and on to her pussy. She sighed loudly and I heard her whisper "god yes, Kari," as she lifted up her hips from the bed and pulled her panties off with both hands.

Finally, we were both completely naked, with her prone on the bed and my feet on the floor, half standing and leaning down her body with my hand moving across her slippery pussy.

I brushed my middle finger across her clit and felt her jump, as I pushed lower and slowly slid it inside of her. She was soaking wet and my finger easily started moving in and out, back and forth, up and down, slowly and deliberately, as the middle of my thumb rubbed her clit; I was as wet as she was, and so turned on at the thought that I was fingering another woman. I slid a second finger in her and rolled both of them together, with an upside down 'come here' motion that made her breathing get louder.

I was watching my hand move across her crotch and saw my fingers appear, disappear and then reappear again, making sloshing noises with each movement. It was sexy and I knew what was going to happen next.

I had to taste her.

I stood higher on my feet, moving up on my toes without leaving the spot on the floor, as I bent down and started to kiss her hip bone and then her thigh, leading with my tongue to the top of her hairline, as my right hand steadied me on the bed.

I pushed her thigh out and her leg into an L shape to spread her open and stood higher in my squat, bending over and in to kiss her inner thigh, as the scent of her womanhood filled my nostrils and my fingers continued to pass in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Her legs were squirming as her hips arched up again, as she pushed her pussy harder into my hand, knowing that my mouth was getting closer to pressing on to her. My heart was racing.

I pulled my fingers out of her and put them in my mouth, tasting her as I sighed again and said: "you taste good," while she reached her hand forward and underneath me and ran her fingers back to my nipples.

My face was inches from her and I parted her lips with my fingers and pulled her other leg with my hand, passionately leaning down for my first taste of another woman. It was wet and tangy, and as erotic as I'd ever imagined.

I pushed my mouth on her pussy, pressing the sides with the top of my tongue and then back down, licking up and down again and from side to side, and turning my tongue as I went.

As I licked I felt Alison's fingers leave my boob and rub across the small of my back, down my ass, onto my cheek, and then underneath, towards my dripping pussy. I shifted my feet to open my stance, to give her access to me. I felt her three fingers pass by the opening of my pussy, dancing across my lips as she started to part them, pushing a finger deep inside of me. It felt amazing and it slid all the way down, as she slowly and gently fingered me with her index finger, while I continued to lick her pussy from top to bottom, using my hands to push her legs open wider, as she continued to push her hips into my mouth.

After a few minutes I felt her finger pull out of me and reverse course, back past my ass and away from my skin. And then, as if I could get any more turned on, I heard her open her mouth and sigh, followed by the sound of her sucking her own fingers.

"You taste good, too," she said as her voice broke and her hand ran back to my ass and across my crack, to my other cheek and then outside and above it, with her palm flat on the outside of my ass and her fingers on my hip.

Her hand pulled at my lower body, gently nudging me towards her and I started to talk and said "Oh god you want me to..." but my voice trailed off with lust.

I immediately rose and put my left knee on the bed and lifted my right leg over her chest, as I squatted and lowered my wet pussy onto her face, settling on her mouth in a 69. I adjusted and slowly let my weight fall towards the ground, while her hands cupped my ass cheeks and pulled me lower, while I extended and pushed my ass and pussy towards her, pressing them both to her face.

My feet and legs pushed back so I could get lower on her, but the whole time I could feel Alison's tongue licking, from side to side and inside of me, as her own legs spread wide to pull me in lower, as I focused with my head turned upside down and my entire mouth open and licking across her soaking wet pussy.

She was realty good at it, licking in rhythm on my clit, while tightly gripping my ass cheeks and not allowing me to pull away from her mouth, as she focused harder in on me. She started to distract me from my own licking because her tongue kept hitting the right spot, ever so slowly gaining speed, as I felt my orgasm building and my feet and legs start to gently shake.

I lifted my mouth and chin from her pussy, and then my shoulders went up, pushing my chest out as my back curved taller, as I did a slow pushup from the bed, with my hands anchored on the bedspread between Alison's open legs. I kept on sitting up on her, arching as the perfect angle on my clit and wide-open pussy kept coming in faint but growing charges through my body. As we both shifted her head pulled back from me, as she inched her shoulders back on the floor, as I lifted my butt up slightly, while we both repositioned.

I threw my head back as my torso was completely vertical, as I balanced on my knees and shins and the tops of my feet, as I let my ass fall, dropping my entire lower body weight to just an inch above Alison's face, as I felt her hands on my butt, guiding me lower to her tongue that licked from the front, gently past my clit, and through the middle of my pussy, slowly across my butthole and then back again in reverse, finally stopping on my clit where she re-focused with her lips and tongue.

My body weight was completely on her and while I was sitting on her face, I started to come almost immediately, as my body began to shake and I heard myself quietly say "I'm coming," while I started to get light-headed, wondering if I'd pass out, with Alison's mouth still sucking hard on my pussy.

My body continued to shake and tingle, as I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life, beginning small, until my skin pulsed from head to toe, and my arms shook while they kept me upright, as my hands moved off the bed and squeezed the skin on Alison's thighs in passion, while I tried to keep my balance on top of her.

The wave passed through me and I collapsed onto Alison, breathing heavily, while my body continued to pulsate, as she leaned her head forward and continued to lightly and gently run her tongue across the back of my pussy and ass cheeks.

I took another breath and lifted my legs over her and landed on my back beside her, while she wiped my juices from her face with her tank top and smiled, with me finally turning around so our bodies were again facing the same way.

I draped my arm across her chest, leaning over her body and we kissed again, long and slow with our tongues intertwined and our lips soft and pushing, as we continued to breathe heavily.

"That was incredible," I managed, as I pulled away from her mouth and fell with my ear on her chest, as the skin on our thighs pressed against each other, while we continued to catch our breath.

"Just, wow," she said. "That's all I've got," as she laughed a spent giggle.

I blinked my eyes open and closed, knowing that we were just warming up and that I was going to go down on her from the front, to get a better angle of her and to get a real taste of her juices, while bringing her the same orgasm that she had brought me to.

"Fair is fair," I said with a laugh, as I turned and gently brought my lips back to her nipple, while my hand traveled down to her pussy and I again slid my finger gently inside of her, while her juices started flowing into my hand again immediately.

Alison sighed and I smiled, thinking about how wild and sexy this whole thing had been, while I kissed down her body, past her stomach and pubic hair and onto her pussy.

I closed my eyes as I reached for her with my tongue, as I put my hands under her ass and she lifted her hips, while I again touched her pussy with my mouth, smiling in my mind at the thought that we'd only been in Chicago for just a few hours.

Eventually, we both fell asleep naked together and got ready for the conference the next day, without either of us having any embarrassment or regret in the morning. We talked about it all before we left Chicago and decided that we'd keep it all to ourselves, that we'd remain good friends and not let things get weird between us and we've totally kept that promise.

If nothing else, it's been an exciting secret that we've both held, shared briefly and occasionally in staff meetings and through eye contact and smirks, when a random topic took us back to the memory.

But, I'd be lying if I told you that the first night in Chicago was the end of our fun. I realized early the next day that we still had two more nights in that hotel room and in that queen bed together. I thought about that most of the day and am sure she did, too. I won't lie and tell you that we only used the bed for sleeping those last two nights.

It was an amazing trip and the experience of a lifetime, and one that I revisit often in my fantasies. Maybe I'll write about the rest of our trip in chapter two.

Kari1988
Kari1988
36 Followers
12