The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Open your mouth wide Grace," he grunted as he guided his cock towards her face.

No sooner had her lips parted then he pushed the tip between them and once that happened she became like a different woman. Somehow the act of accepting his stiff meat into her mouth released the last of her inhibitions and she was no longer a working wife and mother and a churchgoing pillar of the community. Instead she was transformed into a wild, wanton woman whose only thoughts were about the sexual satisfaction of herself and her partner in adultery.

Grace swallowed as much of his wide member she could fit into her mouth until it hit the entrance to her throat almost causing her to gag. She managed not to and instead slid her lips back down his shaft until only his swollen head remained in her mouth. Looking up at his face her tongue lashed all around the head and she greedily licked up whatever pre-cum flowed from his slit and swallowed it. Her hand took hold of his large, hairy balls and fondled them and she then began to bob her head back and forth rapidly.

Sal groaned with pleasure as he grabbed her head to guide her movements and he was a little surprised at how quickly she had changed from a somewhat shy lady into a cock craving hellion, not that he was complaining, in fact quite the opposite.

"Oh damn! It feels great, that's it Grace. Suck my cock!" he demanded.

"Do you like that Sal, what I'm doing to you?" she asked, pulling her mouth off him so she could speak.

"Hell yeah! It feels great."

"Hmm, what about this?" she said right before she started to run her tongue up the length of his broad shaft, starting just above his cum laden balls and continuing until she reached the tip of his swollen, purplish head.

After her tongue licked up a stray drop of the clear fluid that had oozed out, Grace then angled his shaft down so it stuck out straight from his body while continuing to play with his nutsack. Opening her mouth wide she resumed sucking on him, taking it deep each time before sliding back and all at a feverish pace.

Sal's fingers hastily undid the buttons on his silk shirt after which he removed it and threw it on the bed with his guinea tee following right after. He grabbed her shoulder causing her to look up at him with a questioning glance.

"Okay sweetheart, enough of that for now. If this goes on much longer then I'm gonna blow my load down your throat."

"You say that like it's a bad thing Sal," she replied with a wicked grin once her mouth was empty.

"It's not but I'd rather cum in your sweet little pussy instead and before that happens there's something I want to do first, so stand up."

With a last lick Grace took hold of his arm with one hand (for the other had yet to release his testicles) and climbed to her feet before him. She squealed after he bent his knees slightly and lifted her bodily from the floor with an arm around her waist and the other underneath her legs. Taking two steps he then lowered her down onto the bureau in a sitting position with her lower legs hanging off it. Her panties by this time were below her knees and he wasted no time in pulling them off her legs and raising them to his nose and inhaling deeply which caused Grace to giggle with delight.

"Your scent is intoxicating me Grace and in a minute I'm going to taste you," he growled before kissing her petulant mouth once more.

It was a quick kiss and he ended it while she still craved more but it was so that he could kiss his way down her aroused body. From her slender neck his lips traveled to her chest being sure to lavish attention on each breast and nipple and making Grace want to scream. She had a number of brown beauty marks on her torso and he traveled from one to another, the tip of his tongue running across her pale white skin as he worked his way toward her pelvis.

Past her navel he went until he reached the top of her neatly trimmed nest of black pubic hair though to her disappointment he didn't linger there but instead straightened his body up. Next he took each of her slender legs in one of his hands and holding them underneath the knees he raised Grace's legs up into the air and toward her body. This caused her upper body to go backward and lean against the window frame behind her while her ass slid forward to the very edge of the bureau.

"Grab your ankles," he instructed her and she quickly complied, taking hold of them and drawing her legs even closer to her body while also parting them further.

With her in position Sal bent at the waist until his mouth was just inches from her wet, swollen pussy. It gleamed like a precious jewel due to the sticky, aromatic nectar which coated it and he needed all his resolve not to bury either his face or cock in it. But he managed to control himself and instead his mouth kissed the white band of flesh just above her sheer, black stocking. He felt Grace's body tremble when he did and she let out a gasp as he took hold of her stocking and began to slide it down her leg. While he did this his mouth followed behind, kissing the naked skin as he exposed it.

Once he reached her ankle he pulled her shoe off and dropped it before sliding the stocking off her completely. Grace had released her ankle when he did, so Sal took her hand and placed it by the bottom of her foot in a way that her wrist and ankle were parallel. Next he took the silk stocking and wrapped it around both joints multiple times before tying it, effectively binding her wrist and ankle together.

She let out a little whimper after he was finished and when he looked into her half closed eyes he saw the unmistakable look of submissive fueled desire. He repeated the process with the limbs on her other side so after he was finished Grace was trussed like a helpless Thanksgiving turkey waiting to be stuffed.

Not wasting a second he bent down and ran his tongue over her exposed pussy and no sooner did it touch her wet, waiting womanhood then she let out a throaty moan and her whole body started to shake in orgasmic release. Sal pulled his face back only to smack her lower lips with his rock hard erection before again leaning down to kiss her there.

"Oh God Sal, yes!" she nearly yelled as he lashed her helpless pussy repeatedly with his tongue, alternating long slow licks with short rapid ones.

He also eagerly drank her juices as they flowed from her like a spring, yet no matter how fast he did, she produced more than he could swallow. Her juices were so copious that she was nearly dripping and they soon reached her ass and thighs, coating them as well. While he ate her, Grace rested her trembling legs on his broad shoulders and back when he then took her outer lips with his fingers and spread them wide, allowing his agile tongue to burrow deep into her vaginal tunnel.

"Yes, yes, yes! Oh that feels so good Sal, please don't stop," she begged him as she felt another climax building in her feverish loins.

The only reply he gave was to push his face closer, allowing his tongue to reach deeper while also bringing his prominent Roman nose into direct contact with her erect clit. That triggered another paroxysm of shudders and moans from Grace as she came yet again. In spite of his success Sal didn't seem inclined to stop and rest on his laurels for he continued to eat her juicy peach with unabated enthusiasm. It was only after Grace clamped her slender thighs on his head that he paused to look up at her.

"Oh Sal, that feels great but enough already. Please, I want you... inside me," she pleaded desperately.

Without a word he rose and as he did his body forced her legs wider apart so that they were now on either side of his wide torso. He then ran his erect cock along the furrow of her labia, coating it in her natural lubricant as he grabbed onto her legs and held them in place.

"What's that you want Grace? I'm not sure what you mean, you have to be more precise," he told her with a knowing smirk.

"You know what I want Sal, please give it to me. I'm begging you!"

"That's sweet, you begging and all. It really turns me on especially coming from a natural little sub like you. But I want you to tell me exactly what it is you want. I have a feeling you're not good at talking about what you like in bed and I'm trying to help you become a better communicator."

"You bastard! All right, fine. I want your penis in me."

"No, try again. Penis is a word for doctors, not lovers. What you mean to say is you want my big, fat cock in your tight, wet, little pussy. Isn't that right?"

"Yes it's true. I want your fat cock in my pussy, okay. Are you happy now?"

"Well I'm satisfied that you're learning how to say what you mean. When I'm inside you, well, that'll make me a happy man, Grace."

During this verbal exchange he had continued to run his full length against her pussy lips making sure to bump her clit with each pass, stoking her lust to near epic proportions. After she gave in and told him what he wanted to hear Sal didn't waste any time. His hand grasped the thick shaft right below the head and angled it toward her small opening.

"Ooh my God!" she cried out as the head forced its way inside her.

In spite of his best effort Sal was only able to work the head and right below it into Grace, for her small pussy wasn't able to accommodate the whole length initially. Even with all her natural juices flowing to help lubricate its passage her internal muscles needed to stretch some to allow it to reach deeper. He took his time, slowly going a bit deeper before pulling back only to slide it further inside her tight though yielding vagina. After what seemed like forever to him, although it was of course much sooner, Sal succeeded in burying it balls deep inside Grace.

During this time Grace let out a nonstop series of moans and gasps as she felt her pussy slowly accommodating his wide shaft. Being bound and helpless only inflamed her desire more and when she felt his full length finally succeed in penetrating her it was enough to push her to another orgasm. She started to let out a loud wail from the pleasurable sensation when one of his large hands clamped over her mouth silencing her.

"Ssshh, not so loud. You'll wake the dead," he grunted as he slid back until only the swollen head remained in her pink pussy. "Be a good girl and keep it down but get ready. I'm gonna give it to you hard - just how you want it, I think. Ready?"

She nodded her head at which point he pulled his hand from her mouth and moved it to the back of her neck while his other one wrapped around her lower back to hold her body in place. His cock sank a little deeper as he began to rotate his hips, moving in a circular motion for a minute or two, slowly sliding deeper. No sooner had Grace adjusted to this then Sal changed course and without warning drove his cock in all the way until his full balls slapped her ass.

After that he lost control. With her held securely in place he pounded her hard and fast, pulling out halfway only to jam his throbbing meat back to its limit with each thrust of his powerful hips. In no time she was gasping for breath as he again pushed her body to the limits of its endurance while rapidly rushing to join her in carnal bliss.

"Take it Grace! Oh fuck, oh yes! I'm gonna cum!" he managed to grunt out before she felt his big, driving member swell even larger inside her.

With a final thrust Sal's body stiffened as much as his cock had which then exploded.

"Oh damn, I'm coming! Your tight pussy is too much to take!"

While he said this it was already shooting his liquid seed deep inside her and as it spewed their lips met in a passionate kiss. He came a lot and she felt herself filling from his hot, white semen though it finally stopped discharging. Not wanting this moment to end he moved his hand from her neck to under her ass while keeping the other around her waist. Then he lifted Grace up so she was being impaled on his still hard cock and gravity made her torso slide down further so he was buried as deep as humanly possible.

"Oooh Sal, yes!" was all she could manage to say as he bounced her small body up and down on his thick shaft which helped to prevent it from softening after cumming.

As much as Sal was enjoying himself he knew that with Grace bound as she was that they were in a potentially precarious situation. With her unable to use her hands to hold on he realized that if he lost his grip it could become a problem as the longer they fucked the sweatier their bodies became and the greater the chance of it happening. So he spun his body around and lowered Grace onto the bed on her back. With a sigh he slid out of her, his cock slimy from their combined fluids, some of which then dribbled onto her.

He got into bed next to her and stretched his body out as his heart rate returned to normal. Absentmindedly Sal stroked his now softening cock while he stared lustfully at her. Grace felt his burning gaze on her spent body and she blushed even after what they had done together so far, for it had been too long since a man had looked at her in this way and she was unused to it.

After a couple of minutes spent catching his second wind Sal was ready to resume more strenuous and pleasurable activity. He turned onto his side and positioned himself so that his pelvis was resting next to her head. She had turned her face toward him when he moved and found herself mere inches away from his reviving one eyed monster. Shocking even herself, Grace craned her neck while at the same time she extended her little pink tongue in his direction. By stretching her neck to its limit she just managed to lick the tip of his cock.

Groaning loudly he wriggled a bit closer which allowed Grace to engulf his head into her wet mouth. She slurped noisily on it, sucking and licking it enthusiastically and as she did she was able to taste both their juices on it. She could feel it swelling larger from the blood which flowed into it and soon it was again at full staff. Not waiting any longer Sal pulled out of her mouth then got off the bed and stood at the edge while stroking his rampant erection.

"Come on Grace, be a good little slut and roll over for me. I want you on your knees with your cute little ass sticking up in the air so I can do you doggy style," he told her.

She smiled at him while struggling to do as he asked when he helped by rolling her onto her side. From there she had little difficulty in scrambling to her knees but with her wrists still tied to her ankles she had to rest her head on the bed. Sal next took hold of her legs and pulled them wide apart as he positioned his body between them. A second later Grace felt his mushroom head pushing at her pussy as it sought entry to her inner channel. For a moment paradise was denied him but he adjusted the angle of his shaft until her gates parted for him and he entered nirvana.

They both let out a moan at the same time as he slid deep in her until his hanging balls collided with her clit. He then bent at the waist just enough that his large hands were able to reach under her small frame and cup her breasts, prompting another moan from Grace. He alternated squeezing them with pinching her erect nipples roughly as he built up a steady rhythm with his hips. Since he'd cum recently he had no worry of orgasm so he went all out, sliding his full length nearly out before reversing direction and driving it back hard into her each time.

The longer this went on Grace lost count of the number of times she'd cum since meeting him at the diner that evening. She was being used like a rag doll and loved every minute of it when he turned it up yet another notch. After a final hard thrust, Sal slid out of Grace then rolled her over onto her back and swung her petite body around so her head was hanging just off the bed.

Her mouth opened wide as he guided his cock towards it and soon he was sliding between her parted lips. At first she did her best to bob her head and suck on his large cock but that wasn't what he was looking for at the moment.

"Stop Grace, no need for that," he told her as his hand shifted from his cock and wrapped around her throat loosely. "You just be a good girl and keep your mouth wide open and I'll do the rest."

Putting his words to action Sal then thrust his hard cock into her mouth until reaching her throat entrance. She coughed a little but he paid no mind to that except he tried to not go so deep again, though there were times he couldn't help it as his lust overruled his reason. For the most part however Sal went just deep enough that though she made gagging sounds it wasn't enough to make her choke.

Grace was coping with getting her face fucked surprisingly well for someone who wasn't accustomed to being used in such a manner when Sal again caught her off guard. Having already established a steady rhythm he reached out his free hand as he continued to pump her mouth and brought it between her thighs which were spread and pointed up in the air. Without warning he jammed two thick fingers into her sopping pussy causing her to moan around his invading cock.

Once they were buried inside her he curled them up then started to finger fuck the restrained woman. He didn't slacken the speed of his hips, in fact if anything he picked up the pace of his movement. Her mouth was now making constant gagging sounds as he drove in and out of it and her saliva began seeping out in a greater amount than it had been earlier as her eyes teared up. He kept up with this until she gasped loudly and his fingers were bathed in her juices as she squirted womanly fluids from her g-spot being stimulated relentlessly.

He pulled from her mouth to let her catch her breath while looking down at her face. If she could have seen herself at that moment Grace would probably have been horrified by her wild appearance. Her makeup was streaked and smeared across her face as was her lipstick and they were both mixed with her saliva and tears, leaving her looking somewhat disheveled. On top of that, her carefully coiffed hair was now loose and all over the place like a crazy woman but to Sal it was the look of a well-used woman and it turned him on even more.

He moved to near the top of the bed and pulled down the bedspread allowing him to take the two pillows from there which he placed down near Grace's bound body. It only took a minute to again move her small frame to where he desired, this time adjusting her so that she was lying lengthwise on the bed with the two fluffy pillows beneath her ass and lower back. With her feet flat on the mattress and her legs spread wide she was ready for what came next.

Once having her in the proper position Sal climbed onto the bed and crawled between her parted thighs. Kneeling with his body upright he guided his thick cock back to her hungry hole which opened greedily to receive it again. He pushed it deep in one smooth motion making her gasp while giving him incredible pleasure at the same time. Then leaning his weight on his powerful arms he drove his wide cock in and out of her hard and fast, bottoming out with each thrust.

"Oh yes, oh God! Oh my God Sal! That feels so good. Yes!" she cried out as he pounded her pink heaven.

With the pillows raising her pelvis above the mattress it allowed Sal to drive deeper into her than she had ever experienced before in her life. When he shifted off his knees to instead rest on his toes he was able to increase the power of his thrusts and that was just a taste of what she had coming. Next he moved his hands off the bed one at a time and placed them on the back of her thighs. That allowed him to push her legs down all the way as they supported his body's weight.

For the next several minutes he went to town on Grace and fucked her like an animal. In spite of the strain she felt in her hamstrings she didn't once complain but only encouraged him with cries and moans. Finally though, even Sal's superior constitution reached its limit and for the second time that night he ejaculated his seed deep inside Grace.