The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His burly body sank onto hers as she feverishly kissed his neck and shoulders. With a groan he managed to roll off the petite mom and onto his back where he gulped air into his lungs. A few minutes later he had sufficiently recovered to where he could untie Grace. Once she was free she snuggled her body next to his and they remained like this until eventually he roused himself.

The two of them showered together afterward and for the most part they behaved for both knew their time together was rapidly drawing to a close and there was no point in starting something they didn't have time to finish. There was a little fooling around but nothing that got out of hand. Then while Sal watched and waited Grace pulled on sweatpants and a girly tee, after being dressed for success earlier, and then they headed out of the room.

Once on the street Sal pulled her to him where they embraced again and shared a final, tender kiss. When that ended they turned to go their separate ways - Sal to head back home to his wife and Grace to pick up souvenirs for her family. But just as he started off he turned back and called out to her.

"Grace?"

"Yes," she answered.

"Do me a favor. If you ever come back to New York then please contact me first. Even if you don't want to repeat our performance it would be nice to see you again, even if only for a drink."

"I will Sal, I promise. I'll always remember you and what happened today and maybe it's just wishful thinking but I hope to be back next year for my company's meeting. And if I do I have a feeling we'll get together to repeat the performance, at least if it's my choice."

After saying that she turned and walked away; he watched her go for a minute before he too headed on his way. Grace had no problem finding souvenirs in Chinatown, which was located just a few minutes away from the hotel where she was staying. For after all that Grace had experienced in the past few hours her body needed to rest and she didn't wish to travel far.

That night before turning in she called home and spoke to both the girls and Paul and told them she'd see them tomorrow and that she loved them. After that she drifted off into a deep, contented slumber though when she wakened the next morning she had the distinct feeling her night had been filled with erotic dreams. She couldn't remember any details but her pussy was wet and tingling and in fact her hand had been stroking it when she woke.

She stumbled into the shower still half asleep and let the hot water caress her body into full wakefulness. When she soaped up her nipples they were tender to the touch which made Grace smile as she remembered how Sal had roughly pinched them. Keeping one hand busy there her other crept between her legs where she so thoroughly washed herself that she came in record time.

After wrapping a large towel around her body and another around her wet hair Grace climbed from the shower and the first thing she did was put on her glasses for without them she had trouble seeing even two feet away. She next went back into her room to decide what to wear that day and lay it out but even after her solo pleasure she found herself very horny and distracted and unable to concentrate.

'Hmm,' she thought, 'I may have created a monster. But it felt so good I really can't complain.'

Just then she heard voices coming from the hallway beyond her door and one was loud and seemed to be upset. Being naturally curious (for she was a woman after all, as was Pandora) and looking for something to take her mind off the longing of her aroused body she walked to the door and standing on her tip toes she peered out the peephole.

The voices were coming from the room across the hall from hers and there were two men standing by the doorway. One was clearly a guest for he was standing there in pajamas and it was he who had raised his voice. The other man appeared to be hotel staff and it seemed as if he was trying to placate the disgruntled guest, not that he appeared to be having much luck.

"I don't understand," the guest was saying loudly, "why cooling a room to sixty five degrees is too much to ask for. This is a fucking hotel in New York City, for Christ's sake. And if I want my room colder than most, why can't I with what I'm paying?"

"I'm not saying that sir. All I'm telling you is the unit seems to be working properly and is running chilled air. Of course we want our guests to be satisfied so I'm going to send our HVAC specialist to take a look. And if he doesn't get things to your satisfaction then you can ask for your room to be changed."

"Pay these prices to get service like this," the man muttered right before slamming the door in the staffer's face.

Shaking his head the man was turning to leave when Grace had a sudden idea. She'd watched the exchange and felt sympathy for the young worker but it wasn't that which prompted what she did next. Throwing caution to the wind she opened her door and peered around it with her towel wrapped head.

"Um, excuse me," she said before the staffer could move out of hearing range.

He turned and seeing her there, he headed back toward her and his frown turned to a more neutral expression.

"Yes ma'am?" he inquired politely.

"I'm sorry to disturb you but I couldn't help hearing your conversation with the guest across the hall. By any chance are you building maintenance?"

"Yes I am and I'm sorry you had to hear that. Is there anything I can help you with?"

"I was hoping you might help me out with something," Grace told him with a smile. "It shouldn't take too long but I'll call down to the front desk if you like."

"No need to, at least not yet. If it needs more attention than I can give right now you may have to, but let me take a look first. So what's the problem?"

"I'm terribly overheated," Grace replied as she opened the door wide and allowed the man to enter while she kept her body behind it.

When she first saw him she'd thought he was cute and he looked young to her, no older than twenty four or twenty five Grace guessed. And in her aroused condition with her flight back home looming later in the day she acted decisively in a way that never would have happened only a couple of days beforehand. But now that the genie had been released from the bottle it seemed as if it didn't wish to go back in without a fight or at least one more carnal encounter.

"You say it's too hot in here?" he asked in a puzzled voice for it felt quite comfortable to him and he wondered if he had another pain in the ass like the previous guest.

"I'm sorry, I should have been clearer. It's not the room temperature but my body temperature," she said closing and locking the door behind her.

He turned back to her, not sure if he heard correctly when she dropped the towel she had wrapped around her body and stepped close to him.

"I'm so hot - here," she told him as she took his hand and brought it between her legs to her aroused pussy. "Do you have something that can help?"

"Are you serious?" he asked, his voice cracking.

"Very. You like girls, right?"

"Y-y-yes, of course I do," he stuttered indignantly.

"Well these days you never know, better to be safe than sorry. Well, do you like what you see?"

"You're hot," he answered but it was his hand that confirmed it.

For once he felt her wet pussy, his fingers had started to stroke it, bringing Grace pleasure while letting her know that he was amenable to her plan. She took the towel from her head and dropped it at his feet, then knelt in front of him as she began to rub his crotch. Her other hand pulled down his zipper and in less than a minute his growing cock was free of his pants. He groaned as she pumped it rapidly, her delicate hand making a fist around the shaft. It reached full size quickly and once it had she released it as she prepared to take it into her mouth, but seeing it in all its glory prompted a comment from her first.

"Ooohh, it's shaped like a banana," Grace said a split second before her mouth engulfed the mushroom head.

He smiled at what she'd said and he groaned with delight when her lips swallowed him soon after. It wasn't the first time he'd heard something like that said about him, for in fact his shaft was quite curved and he was very glad about that fact. His penis was of average length and thickness but the bend in it had tickled the fancy of most girls he'd been with, for due to its curved shape it managed to hit all the right spots.

"Hmm, tasty too," she opined, taking her mouth off it so she could speak, "and don't worry, I only have time for a quickie so you shouldn't get in trouble for taking too long, hopefully."

Once saying that she resumed sucking on it and she also began stroking it below where her mouth was, to give him twice the pleasure. For his part once he'd touched her bare slit with his hand all practical considerations had gone out the window and lust ruled his thoughts. So at that instant whether or not what he was doing could get him fired didn't factor into his thought process, only the pleasure he was receiving mattered.

After sucking such a big cock the night before, this one proved far easier for her to handle and it allowed her to actually think about what she was doing while she did it. His cock felt so hot in her mouth that she could feel the heat radiating from it as she bobbed her head to take it and the skin felt so smooth on her tongue yet she could feel each raised vein as it throbbed with blood. Grace also could smell his masculine scent as her face came near the base each time and it turned her on even more. While her right hand continued to stroke him in conjunction with her mouth, her left one crept between her legs where it got busy petting her frisky pussy.

The hotel worker had heard similar stories from long time employees of such things happening but this was the first time he'd ever experienced something like this and he believed he'd really hit the jackpot. She was very pretty and sexy he thought and what she was doing to him was driving him so crazy he didn't know how long he could last. Then when he looked down and watched his cock being swallowed it pushed him closer and after he saw that her hand was busy stroking her pussy he lost all control as it turned him on so much.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to cum!" he groaned once he'd pulled free of her as he grabbed his own cock and stroked it furiously.

Within seconds he was spewing his semen wildly into the air though luckily most of it landed on the expectant face of Grace. To add to his stimulation she had her mouth open and her pink tongue stuck out in the air and he managed to hit her waiting target a couple of times. Even before his orgasm subsided she took his cock back into her mouth and sucked rapidly on it until no more cum came out of it. The pleasurable feeling was indescribable to him for his cock was very sensitive at that moment having just cum, so it felt that much better.

"Did you like that, whatever your name is?" she asked him with a giggle after pulling her mouth off him with a popping sound.

"I'm Derek, and it felt awesome. Thanks."

"You're welcome Derek and I'm Grace. Nice to meet you and even nicer sucking you. You look young so I'm hoping you're ready to go again because I want you in me. I want your cock in my pussy that is," she said as she crawled toward the bed while taking hold of his still hard cock and pulling him along with her.

"Yeah sure, no problem."

"Then get on the bed," she told him before gently pushing him onto the bed where he landed on his back.

She stood just long enough so that she could undo his pants and pull them and his underwear down to his knees before she climbed onto the bed and straddled him. Her hand guided his still firm erection to her waiting lips and without pausing she sank onto it with a groan. Derek's hands grabbed her hips and pulled her down all the way so his cock was totally engulfed in her pussy, causing Grace to gasp loudly.

"If I want to see what I'm doing then I guess I should clean these off," Grace told him as she removed her glasses before she licked a large glob of his cum off them. "Oooh, yummy," she told him before running her tongue all over them to make sure she didn't miss any of his fluid.

"Damn, that's hot!" he exclaimed looking up at her, "but you still have some cum on your face."

"Well we can't be having that, can we? It's too tasty to waste. Why don't you help me out and give it to me Derek."

"Sure," he said as he reached up and scooped some from her cheek then fed it to her.

Grace eagerly swallowed whatever jism he managed to corral and she licked her lips saucily when she was done. Then placing her hands on his torso she began to ride him, bouncing her small, lithe, one hundred pound body on his larger one as she took his cock to its limit each time. His curved cock stimulated her in just the right (G) spot and added to that was the fact that Grace had already been very wet and horny before ever seeing Derek, so what happened made perfect sense.

It took Grace under a minute of riding the pony for her to cum the first time and she squirted her vaginal fluids all over his invading member. They seeped down past it to his pelvis and thighs below as her body continued its movement without ceasing her frenzied actions in the least. Rather she increased the speed of her ass and hips until she was on the verge of another orgasm.

"Oh I'm close! Oh God, yes! Smack my ass Derek, smack my slut ass!" she cried out and seconds later he felt her juices shower his member when he began to spank her.

This time when she came Grace's body stopped moving for her orgasm had been so intense that she was unable to continue for a time. So Derek began to thrust his hard cock up into her sopping pussy while continuing to spank her now red butt cheeks making her whimper repeatedly. Her upper body sank onto his as she experienced a sensory overload from cumming so often and her toned legs felt weak and like two rubber bands to her.

As Derek got closer to cumming he stopped smacking her ass and instead grabbed it with both hands, digging his strong fingers deep into the tender flesh to hold it in place. His hips pumped wildly now and his balls slapped her buttocks with each thrust until with a cry he exploded deep within her. Jet after jet of cum launched toward her womb until with a shudder he slid from her well used hole. Even in her satiated condition Grace was able to swing her body around and taking hold of his spent cock in her hand she licked it clean of their mingled fluids.

"Shit, I have to go before they figure something out," he told her as he scrambled to his feet while yanking up his pants, "but by any chance are you going to be here later?"

"No, I'm sorry Derek but I'm flying back home this afternoon. It was nice while it lasted though," she said with a wan smile.

A minute later she let him out of her room but as he passed Grace couldn't resist grabbing and kissing him briefly while at the same time she fondled his now diminished bulge one final time. She could feel his cum dripping out of her and running down her leg and she realized she would have to shower again. She was so preoccupied as she closed the door behind Derek that she failed to notice Bob and Craig standing a short distance down the hallway exchanging incredulous looks with one another. Grace had just turned the water to the shower on when she heard a loud knocking on the door.

'Now who can that be,' she thought to herself before she turned off the water and wrapped a towel around her body so she could go answer it.

THE END

Comments and votes appreciated.