The Business Trip

Story Info
Friendship grows into something more.
1.3k words
3.6
23.8k
7
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc was just an average kid. He liked to play with his friends. He liked to play sports. He like to look at boys and girls. He never knew why he didn't tell people this. He just knew people wouldn't understand.

Now that Marc had graduated college and was working in his new job as liaison in a marketing firm. He felt a little bit more comfortable with himself. Sure he messed around in college with boys and girls. He liked it but his dream was to do both at once.

Debra was gorgeous. A bit on what people would say the plump side of life. But Marc found her eyes to be most captivating in. Her auburn brown eyes matched her curly auburn hair perfectly. Her milky white skin was sexy as hell. Funny thing is, Marc always like women with a darker hue to them. He felt oddly close to darker pigmented people. They had become fast friends over nerdy stuff and sports. But lets face it Sports fans are some of the biggest nerds out there.

Marc and Debra had discussed a lot once over dinner on a recent business trip. They had opened up such a wide array of topics over that dinner. Including sex. Marc found himself falling for Debra. The problem was she was married to Tony. And from what Marc had concluded over the several meetings he had with Tony, he was a self-centered prick. Marc could fathom why and what brought Debra and Tony together.

Debra had confessed her deepest desires to Marc. Knowing that she wouldn't ever cheat on Tony. Sure she loved him, but his tiresome attitudes of life were weighing on her. She didn't know how much longer she could take his slothfulness anymore. All Tony wanted to do is stay home every weekend. Never wanting venture to far from his beloved perch on his couch and his beloved YouTube channels he felt were the Gospel truths.

Enter Gary. Gary was a tall gorgeous black man. He had a body he took care. Not to the point of over doing it at the gym. But well enough to be in excellent shape. His dark piercing brown eyes were so captivating in the meeting that Debra began to notice Marc's stares.

Their boss Tim had left the meeting abruptly for an emergency. Leaving the the newly hired Gary with Marc & Debra. The training was going good. Gary asked a lot of good questions about prospective clients. They were all getting on rather well. When Tim came back, he could sense the chemistry the there of them had. Being close to 7 on Friday he told them to go ahead and head home, and pick it up on Monday.

Over the next several weeks Tim was ecstatic about his newly formed team, he decided to seen the three of them to to Seattle lock down the Henderson contract.

When they arrived in Seattle for the meetings, they all had rooms on the same floor. Marc had adjoining rooms, with Debra's on the other side of the hall. They met down stairs at the hotel bar for a dinner to discuss tomorrows strategy. But that was soon abandoned.

Drink after drink, led to laughs and laughs. Marc suggested carrying on the festivities in his room. Gary thought it was great idea, seeing as they could open the door between them. Debra instantly knew what Marc was thinking. They locked eyes without Gary noticing. They both knew what was about to happen. And Debra was intrigued. She had only fooled around once with someone since she was married to Tony. And they hadn't been together for such a long time. And she needed it. She wanted it. And she too was highly attracted to Gary.

After making their way to Marcs room and having a few more drinks. Marc sitting next to Gary. Put his hand on Garys thigh. Taken aback. Gary looked at Marc. Staring. Wondering. Pondering. Realizing. Gary knew that Marc was Bi, as was he. They talked about a few weeks back watching the Dodgers play. He never looked at Marc that way before now. And maybe it was the alcohol. But he and his boyfriend had broke up when took the new job. He was lonely. He knew Marc was too. And forgetting that Debra was there leaned in for a kiss. The spark of friendship had just been elevated. As Gary kissed Marcs soft lips, he moved his hand to Marcs chest, to massage Gary's pecks.

Debra began bite her bottom lip. Marc became hard instantly. Marc moved his left hand from Garys thigh to the back of Garys head to bring him tighter to his lips. Gary moaned. Marc reciprocated the moan. They both opened their eyes to look into each others. Debra opened her legs and hiked up her skirt. Not wanting to make a sound. Not wanting them to stop. She found herself highly aroused by this. Sure she'd see guys kiss before. But this was different. Here there were possibilities. Here she was.

As Gary and Marc kissed, she began to silently mover thong down, so she could masturbate. She hadn't masturbated in awhile and she was glad she hadn't, because this time was hot. As she watching them, and circling her clit while still biting her bottom lip. Marc, still kissing Gary, looked at her. Debra slowly moved her left hand to her lips to shush Marc. Debra then stopped masturbating to take off her silk blouse. Slowly as Marc watched. This was for them. She unclasped her bra which release her magnificent breast to the air.

Gary noticing something, jolted away from Marc's mouth. Marc was taken by surprise. Without turning around toward Debra, Gary stood up and pulled his tucked shirt out, and then slowly proceed to unbutton it. All the while staring at Marc. Gary then dropped the shirt to floor. His perfectly sculpted body was gleaming a slight sweat. He then slowly unbuckled his belt. Undid the top button on his pants. Then pointing to the zip, Marc knew instinctively what Gary wanted. He knelt down. He moved closer. He reached out with teeth. Tonguing the for the zipper clasped down on it and began to unzip Garys fly. Luckily for Marc, Gary wasn't wearing underwear, so Gary's erect cock came springing out for all to see.

Marc then started to touch Gary's cock, when Marc saw Gary shake his head. So Marc just took Gary's cock straight into his mouth. It was glorious. Debra got up and moved to behind Marc, leant over him and started take off his shirt. Marc felt Gary pulsate in his mouth, at the realization and satisfaction that Debra was in the room with them. Reaching down slightly, Gary began to massage Debra breast. And again, Marc felt a pulsation.

Switching places with Marc to pleasure Gary. Marc stood on the bed and so he could enter Gary's mouth. Marc & Gary hadn't been this hard in who knows how long. They all stayed in the place for awhile, just taking it all in.

Then Gary lifted Debra up to kiss her, so he could taste himself in her mouth. Marc got down off the bed and joined them in kissing each other. Gary moved to the bed and got on to all fours. Marc and Debra both start pleasure Gary with mouths. Debra on the balls, and Marc on hole.

Then Gary motioned for them to switch. Gary pleased both of them that way. After awhile Gary laid down on the bed. Erect cock saluting the night. Carefully Marc climbed on top, and allowed Gary to enter him. As he did so, Marc smiled the biggest grin he had in a long time. Marc rode Gary as Debra took Marc into her mouth.

Everybody was moving symbiotically. All together, all knowing what to do and when to do it. It was magical.