The Business Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave's body stiffened. "Emma. Oh Emma! Oh... Oh... Aaahhh!" he moaned as, with one final thrust, he began emptying his load inside me. He collapsed on top of me, his hips still thrusting. With every thrust another jet of cum was fired deep into my cunt. When, with his load finally spent, he rolled away, I was left with a huge empty feeling.

Dave's cum began to trickle out of my pussy. I pressed my fingers to my mound, letting his sperm flow over them. I raised them to my lips and sucked them into my mouth, savouring the rich, salty flavour. Hungry for more I moved down the bed until I was level with his cock. I began to lick him clean. The combination of cum and my own juices was intoxicating. As I licked and sucked, my fingers strayed to my clit and began to rub. The effect was immediate. My body tensed and with a low moan I let one last small but intensely powerful orgasm wash over me.

We lay, for a while, in each others' arms. Finally, with a yawn and a stretch I stood up and made my way to the shower. When I returned to the bedroom Dave was gone. A yellow post-it note stuck to the mirror said simply, "Thank you." I sighed and got ready for bed.

Dave didn't join me at breakfast the next morning. He was already hard at work when I made it to the office just after nine. I decided that the best way to play things was simply to say nothing about the previous evening.

That was the only time anything ever happened between Dave and me. He and Heather patched things up; at least they're still together so I assume they must have. If Dave told her about his night with me he's never said and I've never asked. We still work together and we're still good friends. While I'll never really understand what made Heather cheat on her husband, I have to say, I'm extremely thankful that she did.

12