The Business Trip

Story Info
She wanted to surprise you.
2.5k words
4.47
63.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers

A surprise was forming since the minute you told me you were going to go on a business trip to South Florida. The drive from the airport wasn’t long but the closer I got the more excited I became. I find your hotel and smile. You do have style. Not a big chain but a smaller more intimate type. I ask the clerk for the room key he looks puzzled as he knows you checked in alone. But in Florida nothing really surprises them ... so he smiles a knowing smile and hands it to me. He watches my ass as I slowly swing it to the elevator. But my thoughts are for you.

I open the door and I am feeling so sexy and naughty. As I close the door I unzip my skirt and slowly let it fall to the floor at the door. I remove my shirt next. A trail for you to follow. My bra is next... white lace baby... my heels are last thing. No stockings as I am so tan from all my days at the beach I don't need them. I walk around your room in my white high cut panties. Silk, so soft I don't even know they are there. There are signs of you everywhere. A shirt on the chair, a tie on the bed. Oh my, did you change your mind and chose another to wear to your meeting? I love the one on the bed. I take and circle it around my neck. I cam smell your aftershave on it and it fills my senses. The closet holds another of your suits and I stroke the material.. The feel of it excites me. They were meant to wore by you and I can picture that in my head. I am so hot for you.

I wonder how long your meeting will be. I begin to worry that maybe you will not like my surprise visit. But it is way to late to worry about that now. Either you will or you won't. I go past the chair again this time taking your shirt and slipping it on. OH GOD... I smell you! I leave it unbuttoned but I wrap it around me to hold that warmth in. Will you be surprised to find me laying on your bed with nothing but my panties and your shirt and tie? I am so hot thinking about that. I walk to the window and out on the balcony. The view is beautiful and the breeze washes me with fresh air. The view is pleasing to the eye but I don‘t want a view I want you.

I want to touch myself but I will wait until you arrive. The bathroom again shows signs of you. You showered this morning... oh I wish I was there to soap you up. Lather your chest and your cock. Slowly stroking it to hardness and then letting you insert it in me. Oh I am teasing myself so badly. I need to concentrate on you and my plan to seduce you when you gets back to the room.

I go back out to the main room and grab my bag. Smile at my trail of clothes. I rub my favorite scent of vanilla over my body and I am feeling very sexy for you. I light the candles I brought and place them around the room. It is getting quite late in the afternoon and I am sure that you would be returning soon. I lay on the bed and wait for you but soon the tension of the not knowing and the stress of the flight take over and my eyes close. I surrender to lure of sleep.

I wake to what seems like minutes of sleep but are actually are hours. The candles are glowing in the room. The smell is intoxicating. I stretch and yawn and wish you would arrive. I touch my nipples and they are instantly erect and hard. I moan and begin to rub them. I use your tie and brush it against the hardness and my hips begin to move. I run my hand down my body and am so sensitive for some reason. I slide my hand in my panties and my fingers find my very smooth pussy. I am wet, so very wet. It slides in and out with ease and my hips thrust up against my hand. “Oh baby where are you?” I moan.

“Right here Max” is what I hear to my whispered plea. I startle and scream when I hear a voice. I sit up and my eyes adjust to the dimness and I see an outline of a man sitting in the chair in the corner of the room. I grab your shirt around me and I hear a chuckle.

“Nervous Maxi?”

I relax when I now recognize your voice.

“Ohhhh when did you get here?”

“A while ago now Max, just watching you sleep. What are you doing here?”

“I wanted to surprise you. SURPRISE! What time is it?” I ask. Again that chuckle. “late!” is your reply.

It suddenly hits me what I had been doing when I woke up. I am so embarrassed. I begin to get off the bed.

“Maxi you were having a good time there when you woke up… don’t you want to finish?”

“Nooooo…. I was waiting for you but I fell asleep. I didn’t know you were there watching me!”

“It was very erotic babe. You look good in my clothes. Won’t you finish and cum for me? I want to watch you.”

I am wary as I have never done this in front of you but I do love to please you, so I lay back down. I again touch my nipples. They are really touch sensitive now since I know you are watching. My body jumps and bounces to my touch and pinch. My hands move down my body and I slide my panties off and again find my pussy. Spreading my legs and slightly bending my knees I find that I am still very wet, and my finger slides in with ease. Sliding it in and out, I begin to get a rhythm going when I hear you say

“Another Max! Now!”

I moan as I slip another one in but it is tight and the moan is loud.

“Slide them in and out Max.. Fuck yourself. Fuck it harder.” My fingers have a mind of their own and they slide faster and faster, deeper and deeper.

“Rub your clit now baby”

“No, please no I will cum to fast and I want to feel you in me.. Please. I want to feel you.”

“Do it Max! Rub that clit now!”

I respond to that forcefulness in your voice. I use my left hand and rub my clit. My hips are wild and I am moaning as I rub. My breathing is shallow and fast. As the lights explode in my head and the darkness arrives I feel your arms lifting me and settling me on your lap. You slide my arms out of your shirt and I don’t want you to but you also remove the tie.

I reach up behind you and wrap my arms around your neck. Holding my waist you slide that large hard cock of yours so fast and deep in my pulsing pussy that I throw my head and shoulders back. Holding me tight so I don’t fall, we thrust together.

Harder and harder, faster and faster. Little strokes one, two, three, four then a deep one. Deep and holding. I slide my body forward and back, forward and back. Faster and faster we fuck each other until again that blinding flash hits me and I feel your hot cum shoot in me. I bring my head down and we kiss. Hard, probing kiss. Tongue to tongue, lips to lips. I squeeze my muscles as the blackness takes over me. Our moans and calls for each other mingle and become one.

You pull me close and we fall back on the bed and lay side by side. I turn and cuddle in your arms. As you rub my back you whisper that you loved it. I begin to move against you and you slap my ass.

“Hold still a minute Max”

I laugh as I again move against your body.

“Insatiable aren’t you?”

“Do you mind darling? We only have tonight and I need more of you!”

You slowly slide your hands up and down my back. Touching my shoulders, my neck, my lips. I reach and suck on that finger as it glides past my lips. A moan assaults my ears and I know that I am affecting you. Your cock is against me and it is beginning to get hard again.

I slide down your body and am licking and kissing every inch of your body. Finding my way to your cock I slide the head in my mouth. I taste me on you. I taste you on you. We taste so good together. I begin to suck on the head. Licking the shaft with my tongue. I suck you deep in my mouth. So deep your balls hit my chin. I lick back up and again suck the head. My tongue circles around the head and I suck you harder.

You grab my hair and force my head back down on you. I throw my head back to have you let go. I am in control of this moment. Not you! My fingers slide under your ass and squeeze the cheeks. Scratching my nails from thigh to back. This arches you and you slide so deep in my mouth I almost choke.

You are so large baby, it scares me sometimes. I slide up and down faster now. Sucking harder and harder. Again your hands reach for me. I look up at you and you stop. I smile and look in your eyes and you watch me as I slide so slowly down your shaft. Licking and sucking my way back up. Faster and faster my mouth goes on you. Your eyes are half closed and that smile is my undoing.

My hand slides up after my mouth. As my hand slides down, my mouth follows. That hand grabs your balls and begins to squeeze and pull them. Probably a little harder than I should. My mouth sucks harder. My hand squeezes harder.

Why I suddenly want to inflict some pain on you I do not know. But I do. When I use some teeth on you I know I went to far and you pull my hair and I lift my mouth and look at you. You are frowning! Maybe I want you angry with me.. It will be easier to leave you. But I am instantly sorry and I slide up to you to kiss that frown away.

“I am so sorry baby. That was not nice. And I am so sorry really! Please forgive me?“

You look at me and know that I am telling the truth.

“Tell me Maxi. Tell me what you want.”

“You! I want you!” With those words the dam has burst and you flip me on my back. Holding my hands above my head as you straddle my body. Looking down at me I hear your words.

“How do you want it Max? Tell me! How do you want it?”

Oh I am so conflicted… I know how I really do want it… but I am so afraid to ask. You are looking at me and your face relaxes and you feel my hesitation and ask again softly this time. Sexy, deep, softy “tell me maxi baby” Looking in your eyes I say what I want that is so hard to say

“Fuck me! Hard! Fierce! Let me know I am alive. Please baby in my ass please ”

You know what I am asking for and ask me if I am sure.

“Yes baby I am sure”

You suddenly become hard! Your body is hard, you are breathing hard, and your fingers begin on my nipples. Rolling them between your fingers. My body is jumping to the sensations. Your mouth is hard on mine. Forcing my mouth open and finding my tongue sucking and nipping at it. I take yours and suck on it viciously. You flip me on my stomach and grab and hold my hands above my head.

Kissing my neck and back, leaving little hot kisses and bite marks all the way to my ass. You tongue is on my inner thigh and I spread my legs for you. Your fingers slam into my very wet pussy. Sliding in and out with such fierceness. In and out and in and out.

Slapping my ass when you think my body is not responding fast enough for you. My breath catches with each slap. My tears real in my eyes. I feel you rise up and you are lifting my hips and you still use your fingers in my pussy. You take the head of your cock and put it right at the entrance of my ass.

“ Please yes oh yes!“

Begging now for that release of tension you have been building with your fierceness. You push the head in my ass and I accept and relax around you. You know I am ready for you when I shift back on to you… I accept all of you! In and out you slide with fingers and cock.

My body is so ready to explode. I and slamming back as fast and as hard as you are giving. I am moaning and moving so violently against you. Harder and harder, faster and faster. Just when I think I cannot stand it any longer I hear you.

“Now Maxi, now baby!”

Your fingers move from my pussy to my clit and I the climax I feel is massive and explosive. Screaming and slamming against you I feel every thrust, feel every bit of that cum you shoot in my ass, feel you against me and I love the heat and maleness of you.

The tunnel opens for me and the blackness takes over and I enter it willingly. Not scared! I know you are with me and I am falling! Falling into the blackness! Falling on to the bed! Taking you with me. My body is slammed with pulses. Over and over they hit my body and I am shivering with each one. You take me in your arms and lay next to me.

Holding me close. You softly and so gently caress my face and body. Bringing me down from that climax high. Whispering in my ear. I hear you. I feel you. Slowly my body relaxes and I drift off to sleep with your soft loving words in my head.

When I wake there is a carnation on your pillow and you are gone. Even after all this you still took time and got my favorite flower for me. I know that is the best way for us to part and go back to reality but I still cry.

Written by Jane (Maxi) 5/02

MaxiJ
MaxiJ
20 Followers