The Business Trip Affair

Story Info
I meet an old friend on a business trip and we fuck a lot!
15.6k words
4.74
41.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a long story, it's not subtle, it's a little unbelievable, but it's been a lot of fun to write and imagine. Please enjoy!

*******

I was browsing Facebook when I noticed that an old friend I'd lost touch with was looking for recommendations for cheap places to visit in Germany.

I'd met Anna years ago, shortly after getting married. I was happily married, but I guess sometimes it's nice to explore the grass on the other side of the fence. Nothing had ever happened between us, save for in my mind. At the time she was probably 20 - 10 years younger than me. She was slim, blonde, with lovely blue eyes and a really trim figure. She wasn't exactly athletic but she did a lot of canoeing and sailing and the like, which kept her nicely in shape. She had quite small breasts, but they had a lovely shape to them and looked nice and firm.

She would often wear little dresses with a top and leggings underneath. She loved playing with young kids which meant I often saw her sitting on the floor in quite un-ladylike poses. I got a lot of masturbation material from gazing at the leggings stretched across her young pussy mound.

Time moved on, we moved out of town, and I lost touch with her, save for the occasional social media posts she made. My work often took me to Germany, so I decided to weigh in with some recommendations, but I took them straight to DM!

"Hi Anna, it's been a while! How are you doing? I guess you're planning a trip to Germany? Berlin is a must visit, of course, but if you're looking for something a little different then have a look at Karlsruhe, Mainz, Koblenz and Cologne. I've enjoyed those places a great deal over the years and can probably help with the money saving aspect. When are you going? If you happen to be in Cologne at the same time as me (I am there on business quite frequently), then it would be lovely to meet for a beer or two. Let me know."

A couple of days later I got a reply.

"Hey Bill, really great to hear from you. Yes it's been ages! I've just broken up with my fella and I need to get away from home for a while to get over it. My Dad bought me a month long train ticket for Germany and flights to Frankfurt so I thought I'd explore, but I don't have much cash for accommodation and so on, so any ideas you have would be great. I plan to be in Germany for the whole of July. Will you be around then? Be lovely to meet up."

I wrote back immediately.

"Thanks for replying Anna. Sorry to hear about your chap. Sounds like it was quite serious? I'll be in Cologne for the whole first week of July so we can definitely meet up. Let me know how long you want to be in town and I'll see what I can find."

"Thanks for your empathy, Bill," she replied. "Yeah we've been together for a few years and it just wasn't working out. I need some fun! Would you mind if I joined you in Cologne for the whole week? Or would I be cramping your style?"

"Not cramping my style at all. Would be lovely to have a catch up. I miss seeing you! Not having the wife around will make it less awkward catching up! Here's a crazy thought, and please feel free to say no, but my company always books me a large room in a city hotel with a large bed that's basically just two singles shoved together. You'd be more than welcome to share the room if that's not too weird?"

"Brilliant idea, Bill. I was hoping that might be the case. Work won't mind will they?"

"No, work won't mind at all. I'll have to cover the additional breakfast costs, but otherwise it'll be easy."

"Can't wait, Bill! Thank you!"

The last message was accompanied by a selfie of her smiling. She'd aged a bit. Hadn't we all, in 10 years, but she still looked very hot. Time had been kind to her.

The next couple of months dragged by until it was time to head to Cologne again - a Sunday evening so I'd be in the office bright and early Monday morning. I'd established that Anna's flight arrived in Frankfurt shortly after mine so I agreed to meet her in the airport and travel together on the train. I got to the airport and was through security in no time at all. I know the airport really well, and I was travelling hand luggage only. I had to wait 20 minutes or so at the meeting point.

Suddenly, there she was. She was dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, she had a large rucksack on her back, and a beaming smile on her face. The moment she saw me she ran as fast as she could and enveloped me in a huge hug. The first thing I noticed was that she smelt really nice. The second was that she was lovely and soft. She clung to me for ages it seemed.

After a little while I noticed she was sobbing. I stroked her hair and her cheek to console her. Then I stroked her back for a while. I couldn't feel a bra strap which was really nice.

Eventually she let me go and stepped back. Her eyes were a little red and puffy from crying and her face was damp and streaked with makeup. I handed her a tissue.

"I'm sorry Bill," she eventually said. "It's such a relief seeing a friendly face. The last few weeks have been horrible. Mike's family, he's my ex by the way, have been pretty horrible to me, and most of the friends I have are mutual ones with Mike, and they're being pretty nasty too. And it's not like I was at fault. He'd started abusing me which is why I broke up with him."

"Anyway I don't want to bore you with the details. Let's catch our train!"

I insisted on taking Anna's rucksack. It was pretty heavy, but then she was staying for a month! We walked the 15 minutes or so to the station with her nattering away about work and so forth. I spent most of it thinking about what arseholes men can be!

We got to the station with a bit of time to spare so we found a table in a bar and I ordered 2 Hefeweizen. One thing that had always impressed me about Anna was her love of beer. One place we'd often bumped into each other before I moved was the local beer festival.

Anna took a great swig of her beer and grinned. The foam was all over her upper lip. She looked so lovely. Then she asked me to tell her about my life. I did. I told her about my wife and kids, about my work, and so forth. I told her I was finding it all a bit boring, but that I didn't want to separate from my wife for the sake of the kids. Plus life was pretty easy. It would be so much more complicated if we split up!

We drank our beers and then headed for the train. We found 2 seats next to each other and settled in for the hour's journey.

"Anna," I said, once the train announcer had finished his piece, "if you want to, tell me about Mike. Tell me all about it. I think it would do you good to let it all out."

She sighed, but then rested her head on my shoulder.

"Ok, alright, I will, but put your arm around me. I need to feel secure."

I happily obliged. Having close contact with her was really nice.

She told me the story of how she and Mike met, how he'd blown her off her feet, how they'd moved in together, how they'd been really happy. Then she told me about how the abuse started. It had been small things at first, like telling her she was getting fat, or the odd slap when he lost his temper. It soon progressed to more severe abuse, both physical and verbal. In the end she had decided to finish the relationship, but she still was having a hard time of it from him and his family and friends.

"What a complete Arsehole!" was all I could respond. "You deserve so much better than that, Anna."

She was crying again a little and snuggled right in to me. We didn't say much more for the rest of the journey.

I carried her bag when we got off the train. We walked in silence most of the way, but eventually she linked her arm into mine and smiled at me.

"Thanks Bill. You're very understanding. I always felt you were someone I could be myself with."

We got to the hotel. At reception I explained in German that Anna was my partner, and that she'd decided to join me for the week. I'd cover any additional costs. I was a regular guest at the hotel and they upgraded me to a bigger room, which was nice. In the lift I explained to Anna that she was registered as my partner and she just winked playfully at me.

The room was really nice - much nicer than any I'd stayed in so far at this hotel! Anna was a friend with benefits it seemed. She said she was going to take a shower, so I said I'd sort out the beds. She told me to sort that out later and just to relax for now as I must be tired from the travel. So I popped the TV on quietly, mainly so it would seem I was doing something. In all honesty I wanted to listen to the sound of the water and dream about Anna's naked body standing under it. I was going to have to be really careful I didn't do anything silly this week!

Anna didn't take long to be ready. She didn't spend ages on makeup or anything and hadn't bothered drying her hair. It was over 30 degrees outside so it would soon dry off! More to the point, she was wearing a really pretty mustard yellow summer dress. It had thin straps over the shoulders, showed off just a small amount of cleavage, and finished mid thigh. It was nicely shaped around the waist and flared out just a little. She had nothing on her legs and they were smooth and tanned. She looked stunning, and I told her so.

She blushed a little, and gave the excuse that it was too hot for jeans.

"I'll grab a quick shower and then let's go and get something to eat," I said. "It's late and you must be famished. I know I am!"

"Oh I'm not too hungry. I'll just grab a bread roll or something. But if you want to eat then do so," she replied.

I guessed she was worried about money.

"Don't worry about money, Anna. I can invoice my meals to the company and I don't mind also paying for your meals. You've got to eat. It's fine."

"Oh, I can't ask you to do that, Bill. This is my holiday. I'll fend for myself."

"Don't be ridiculous, Anna. I can't have you sitting in restaurants with me and not eating or drinking. Just relax and let me bankroll this section of the your trip. Enjoy yourself, and just pretend you're my partner like I told the hotel."

She gave me that smiley wink again and then agreed to come with me. I had a quick shower and changed into shorts and a t-shirt.

We didn't venture far, just to an Italian around the corner. It wasn't anything special, but it had a nice big beer garden which was necessary in the heat. We both had a pasta dish and a few Kölsch beers to wash it down. I did offer wine, but Anna was adamant she wanted to try the local beers, which suited me fine. She very much liked the Kölsch. Whilst we were eating and chatting I spent a lot of time enjoying looking at her body. I got a great view of her legs from my seat and other parts looked fab too. I was pretty sure she still wasn't wearing a bra. Good for her!

We finished our food and I paid and then we headed back to the hotel. Anna wasn't drunk but was definitely tipsy, as was I to be honest. In the lift she hugged me again and I stroked her back. The naked parts were lovely and smooth and warm, and I definitely couldn't feel a bra strap. My dick was standing to attention. I'm sure Anna could feel it digging in to her stomach. She didn't move away though.

The lift doors opened and she took me by the hand and playfully led me down the corridor to our room. I opened the door and she dragged me inside. Before the door had closed again she'd flung her arms around me again. I resumed stroking her back and she sighed.

She looked up at me. "Your hands are so strong, Bill. They feel so nice on my skin. Please stroke more of it. It's really calming."

I wasn't sure what she meant, so started stroking her arms and her neck a little, as well as her upper back as before. She shivered a little.

"More, Bill, much more please," she sighed.

I still wasn't entirely sure what she meant, and I didn't want to ruin this moment. Then I noticed that her dress zipped up at the back. I decided to take a little risk and unzipped it a little way. I slipped a hand underneath the fabric and stroked more of her back.

"Hmm yeah that's nice, Bill. Really nice. More though, please."

So I undid the zip as far as it would go, all the way to the small of her back. It parted revealing her beautifully evenly tanned back. There were no tan lines, and no bra strap as I'd hoped. I stroked the entirety of her shapely back. She nestled in harder and I noticed her breathing was getting deeper.

I decided to take another risk and slipped a hand under the dress and gently squeezed her buttock. The first thing I noticed was how firm it was. The second thing I noticed was the lack of panties. Wow this girl was too good to be true. The third thing I noticed was Anna shivering again.

"Oh yes, Bill, yes that's so good," she sighed at me.

I continued stroking her bum and as I did so she slipped her arms out of the straps of the dress. Now only the proximity of our bodies was holding it up.

"Kiss me!" She commanded quietly.

I didn't need asking twice as I placed my lips on hers. My tongue found hers and she took a step back. The dress fell to the floor leaving her completely naked save for her sandals. I placed my hands on her buttocks and drew her back close as we snogged. Then she lifted my shirt off me and threw her arms around me again. The feel of her naked chest against mine was divine. We resumed our kissing as she undid my shorts. They fell to the floor and were closely followed by my boxers. We were now both naked. My hard-on pressed into her tummy and she grabbed hold of it with a small dainty hand. God that felt good.

I picked her up and gently put her on the bed. She lay there with her legs spread. I got the first real glimpse of her private areas. Her breasts were small, but evenly tanned with the rest of her body. The areola were about the size of a pound coin and pink, and her little nipples were standing to attention. Downstairs she was also evenly tanned, and completely hairless. Her pussy was already glistening with her juices.

I lined my dick up with her pussy and slowly slipped in. She was so tight and wet. It felt unbelievably good. My cock isn't huge, but it's also not small. Anna definitely appreciated the size of it though. She let out a scream of pleasure as I bottomed out in her cunt.

"Oh Gooooood that feels good! Fuck me Bill. Fuck me hard. Fuck me the way I've dreamed you'd fuck me for the last 10 years. Ravish me with that hard cock of yours!"

I didn't disappoint. The revelation that she'd been wanting to fuck me all those years gave me all the courage I needed to pound her vigorously.

"Uhhhh, I've wanted this for so long too, Anna. I've yearned to fuck your tight cunt for years. Oh my God!"

It didn't take long. The volume in the room increased as we both neared a climax. Suddenly Anna squealed and her pussy muscles gripped my dick hard. That was all that was needed to send me over the edge. A huge spurt of hot cum filled her up and was followed by spurt after spurt more.

Before long we were both spent and I withdrew and collapsed next to her on the bed. She leaned over and put her head on my shoulder again.

"Thanks Bill. I really needed that. Don't get me wrong, I wanted it too!"

"Yes, me too, Anna, on both counts. I can't believe you've wanted it for so long?"

"Yeah I fancied you the moment I saw you. No idea what it was about you. I saw you checking me out, looking up my skirt or down my top and it made me feel so sexy. Obviously with kids around I couldn't tease, but I wanted to. I wanted you to see my tits or my pussy. I wanted you to know I wanted you. And of course you were married and I didn't want to wreck that either."

"Wow! I had no idea! You're right - I enjoyed checking you out. And I have to admit I masturbated to thoughts of fucking you. Sorry!"

"Why 'sorry'?" she replied blushing a little. "It's a complement. I don't have massive confidence over my body, and hearing about you masturbating to me is really reaffirming. And the way you fucked me then helped as well!"

We lay there for a while. "Can I ask you a personal question, Anna," I eventually said to break the silence.

"What, more personal than filling my pussy with your seed? Go ahead!"

"Well, just so you know, technically there's no seed in there. I was snipped a couple of years ago so I'm free to fuck without any worries!! Anyway, ok, so my question, you weren't wearing underwear this evening. Was that for me?"

"Ah you noticed? Well of course you did, I suppose. Do you like it?"

"Yes very much indeed. I've always had a thing for braless women, and no panties is a real turn on as well."

"Good. Well I decided to stop wearing a bra a few years ago. Initially it was because of Mike shaming me for the shape of my tits. I thought that not augmenting them would reduce the jibes. He just accused me of being flat chested instead. Fail. But then I realised it was so much nicer going without. I felt more natural, plus it was cheaper! So then I decided to try going without knickers as well. At first it felt weird, but then I tried removing all the hair down below and it started feeling amazing. So I now never wear a bra, and only wear knickers when absolutely necessary."

"Well it definitely suits you Anna, and you won't get jibes about your boobs from me. I think they are fucking hot!"

Anna blushed and thanked me.

"Should I sort out the beds now so we can sleep," I teased her.

"Oh yes, go on. Put mine as far away from yours as you can you dirty old man," she teased back.

We brushed teeth and generally freshened up and flopped naked into bed next to each other.

"Sorry if this is a problem," I said, "but there's no way I'm wearing pyjamas on a hot night like this."

"No me neither," Anna replied. "And anyway, I want to be naked. That way you can ravish me whenever you like. Please do."

I straddled her and gave her a deep kiss. Then I slowly worked my way down her body kissing every inch of it, making sure I spent a good amount of time on each nipple. I carried on kissing my way down her body until I got to her groin. Anna was already shuddering with pleasure, but the moment my mouth touched her clit she started writhing. I parted her labia with my hands and started licking from the hole to the nub and back down again. Each time my tongue reached the clit I circled it and each time my tongue reached her hole I slipped it in as deep as I could reach. There was still plenty of my ejaculate inside her which gushed out over my face, combined with her sweet smelling juices.

Before long she was panting and nearing orgasm. I pushed a couple of fingers inside her and finger fucked her while I continued to play with her clit with my tongue. She exploded with a massive orgasm, squirting juices all over me. I was a sticky mess!

I slipped off to the bathroom to clean up while she came down off the high.

"Wow. Wow. Wow." she eventually exclaimed. "I had no idea that being eaten out could be so pleasurable. No guy has ever done it to me. I've experimented with girlfriends before but never totally relaxed because I've known they are women and I was never sure about that. But with you I could completely relax and let the sensations flow. It was unbelievable. I've never squirted like that before at climax either!"

"Well that was very enjoyable for me too, Anna. But I'd better sleep now so I'm ready for work tomorrow. Breakfast at 8, although you can come down later if you want to. Good night."

I was asleep in minutes. I was aware of Anna nestling in and her skin against mine, but I was shattered from fucking and travelling.

In the morning I was aware of the sun coming through the window, and I started dreaming about Anna as I was still half asleep. I was lying on my back dreaming of her tight pussy. I must have been hard because I was suddenly awoken by Anna sighing. I opened my eyes and she was straddling me and my dick was deep inside her. She smiled and put a finger on her lips to indicate not to say anything.