The Business Trip Ch. 02

Story Info
Their story continues.
2.7k words
4.35
28.3k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2022
Created 12/19/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a couple of months I found myself in what was becoming the longest relationship of my life, and I couldn't bring myself to tell anyone about it. "Kate" was a big part of my life now. After discovering her cross dressing secret one night during a business trip we found ourselves continuing to explore our mutual desires outside of the office.

At first, nothing seemed outwardly different to anyone else. During the week, and when neither of us was out of town on a trip, everything was the same. Marty was still a district manager, who came and went from branch to branch, never staying long or spending any real time with me or any member of my team. He still went on a seemingly random choice of trips and ran up pretty sizable business expenses. And he still had a reputation for being a party animal. I came and went from work as quietly as before.

But on the weekends, we were damned near joined at the hip. And for hours on end, that could be taken literally as well as figuratively. When we first returned from our mutual trip, it had been a little awkward. We didn't see each other for a couple of days, and ended up playing a frustrating game of phone tag. But we finally made plans to meet on a Friday night and see how it would go. Now, at that time we were living about 2 hours apart from each other. I lived in New Jersey, and worked at that branch, only going into the New York offices from time to time, Marty lived north of Manhattan, in a more central location for the branches in his division. So commuting was a huge problem. If Marty was going to come to my place, a quiet neighborhood where we were assured our privacy, then he either brought his dresses and outfits to work and kept them in his car ( a risk he didn't want to take), or he drove for a couple hours to get to his place and back to mine. If I were to go to his place we had more time to play but would be seen regularly by his neighbors and friends and that might raise some eyebrows too. Marty, being so sociable, was a fixture in his apartment complex and unexpected guests apparently dropped by at all hours on the weekends. Since that was not a threat at my house, we decided to lose the extra time to the commuting, and play it safe.

We spent the first several weekends going at it like rabbits. Marty would change into Kate in the bedroom, and in minutes all the clothes she had just put on were on the floor. And often so was she. We even had a bit of a routine. It's not that she wasn't superb at giving blowjobs, she was, but at the start of our little encounters I was usually so worked up so quickly that nothing could beat out a chance at fucking her tight little ass. Everywhere we could. Over several weeks we made a point of doing it in every room of my house and her apartment. We were behaving like teenagers and loving it. Every now and then, as a surprise, Marty changed into Kate before coming over to my house making sure she got to take the nice walk up my block from wherever she parked, in the skimpiest outfits she could put together, and call me telling me to watch her sashay up the block from my porch or doorway. If anyone looked out their doors, they may have been a little shocked at some of the costumes, and thought that the quiet guy up the street had taken to hiring prostitutes, brazen ones.

We found a lot of different ways to break up the monotony of being weekend quickies. We made occasional trips upstate or out of state altogether, to areas or destinations Kate knew to be accepting of women like herself and couples like us, usually at a bed and breakfast or motels. We would walk around a bit, which gave her the luxury of being dressed all day long, but also leaving us free from worrying about anyone we knew seeing us. Let me say this, we both knew and worked with gay and lesbians in our respective jobs, but at this juncture neither of us was looking forward to outing ourselves at home or at work , so we tended to go out quite a ways to add to our "buffer" zone. It ended up being worth the extra travel time, because we were more relaxed became quite affectionate in public, and neither of us would have been at that time.

One night we made it a point of visiting a gay movie house. This was for Kate's sake more than my own. While we talked in bed we often poured out everything we could think of and at one point she mentioned her first time going out as a women. While she had a lot of freedom to dress at home and in college she still had the occasional bump in the road, and going to a movie house had been one of them. It was during college, in a new city and unwilling to tell anyone in her classes or dorms, when she decided to go out in public and start to experiment with people rather than just the occasional online chat or phone call. She had found an ad for a 24 hour movie house not too far from her campus, and one night decided to head there and see if it was anything like she had read about. She entered the cinema, after receiving more than a few leering stares from the men in the front of the house, and sat down in the middle of the aisle near the back of the cinema.

She wasn't genuinely there to watch the films, she had heard about the chances of quick and anonymous sex with men in these theatres and wanted to see what was really going on, and if possible maybe have sex herself. At this point she was still a virgin in every sense, men and women alike, and really wanted to hook up with anyone. Instead, she felt uncomfortable being there alone, in the dark, in a fairly empty theatre. She said that every couple of minutes a guy would walk in or out of the theatre, never staying long, and sitting right down next to someone she could only assume they knew and proceeding to either suck them off or vice versa. After the first movie ended, the guys started coming up and sitting next to her, but they were old or fat or both, smelled of something disgusting or just plain disgusting themselves, and she kept turning them down. But as the night went on the guys were more persistent and more intoxicated, and they started to protest her denials. After one fellow practically broke her nose trying to force her down onto his crotch, she got up and ran out crying. She hadn't been back to a movie house since. And even after all these years, years in which she had gotten comfortable enough to visit gay bars, go to parades, albeit out of town parades, and the like, she still didn't feel safe going into a movie house dressed as a female.

With that being the case, we decided to go to a movie together and have a little fun in a slightly public setting. I entered the theatre first (pretending we weren't tighter) and sat in the middle of an isle and waited. After a couple of minutes, I could see her enter the theatre and start to get her bearings. We weren't looking to hook up with anyone else, but we were willing to put on a bit of a show. And maybe see one ourselves. When she finally saw where I was sitting she sat down next to me, gave me a little kiss, and said, "Thank you for this."

We sat there for a bit and scanned the audience rather than the movie, she would lean over and whisper in my ear letting me know when she saw someone going down on some one else, or when she saw someone watching us. Once we knew we had a small audience we started to make out. As was becoming the case for me, it wasn't long before I was completely aroused by her, and starting to get very excited. I soon had the little blouse she was wearing undone and had my hands running over her small soft mounds. She didn't have large breasts or implants just yet, but the lights from the screen made it clear I had her bra pulled down as I started to suck on her nipples. This drives her a bit wild and always makes her moan more and more as I suck on them. I forgot where we were for a bit until she pulled my head up for a kiss and started to unbuckle my jeans. I looked around and saw more than a handful of guys watching us instead of the movie, and while I couldn't see their hands behind the backs of the chairs it was easy to tell they were touching themselves as they watched.

Kate doesn't like to suck on me while my pants are even close to being up, instead she pulls them off or all the way to the floor. When we first got together she wore a lot of wigs and said they kept getting caught on the zipper and either falling off or tugging at her hair underneath. As time went on she grew her own hair out, but still avoided the zipper every time. Nor was she able to convince me to switch to button fly jeans. But on this night she had a long black wig on, so my pants were down around my ankles.

She was sitting in her chair with her head bent over into my lap at first, but soon she moved over on her knees on the floor in front of me, at which time I noted the ample leg room between each row, and instantly figured out why that was.

She stopped sucking from time to time, instead licking my cock from the base to the head, where she loved to play with her tongue because it drove me wild. She pumped her fist up and down whenever I was outside of her mouth, smiling up at me from the dim lights of the cinema floor. In one quick motion she had her lips down at the base of my penis and started long hard sucking and bobbing. I could only lean back my head as I tensed up before exploding into her mouth. She licked up the few drops that dribbled out of the corner of her mouth before she leaned up into me and planted a deep and sensual kiss on me. We sat together in the one seat of several minutes kissing and fondling before she got up and sat back down in her chair. This was where our little show really started.

Even though this wasn't the cinema she had first went to, and the odds were astronomical that anyone here was in the movie house That night, she wanted everyone in the place to know what she was, and what they missed out on.So, after catching my breath it was my turn.

Looking around the theatre a bit, I noticed some of the guys had moved closer, and could now see a couple out right masturbating in clear sight of us.

I pulled up Kate's little mini skirt and gave anyone who could see a quick view of her fully erect little penis. In private I had in fact started to refer to it as her little clit or as her little girl-cock , but for tonight, she wanted it obvious to all that she was a man with a fully functioning cock of her own. They didn't get a long look at it though because I went down on my knees now and started to suck on it like it was my favorite lollipop in the world. She sat back in her chair to offer as much of a view as she could, and moaned loudly with pleasure. Louder than normal, so part of it was for show. My hand would reach up from time to time and pinch one of her nipples as she pinched and caressed the other. I stopped for a minute, started to pump her up and down with my other hand and knelt up a bit to lick her belly button. Because I knew this drove her wild.

Now she wanted this a bit orchestrated so that was her signal that I was rested enough, hard and ready to fuck her now. We had agreed that she would sit on my lap as I plugged her tiny ass hole while giving a nice showing of her cock to anyone who wanted to get closer. Instead I stood up, fully erect myself and with my pants still around my ankles, and pulled her out off her seat. I kissed her passionately before turning her around and pulling her skirt up in the back. She had put some lubricant on prior to coming out tonight, and while it had smeared and dried up a bit from our activities, it was still there as I ran my hand between her smooth cheeks and spread them apart. I backed up a bit to give our audience another quick peak and then plunged my cock into her waiting ass. We were standing up only slightly bent over, in clear view of the entire theatre. Now all eyes were on us. I reached around the front of her shirt and started to stroke her up and down, again now everyone could see her. Heads that were darken by the light coming off the screen in front of us turned around to watch as it stroked her cock in time with mine going in and out of her. She grasped the chair in front of her with both hands as I put more of my weight down on her, grabbing at her small tits with my free hand. As she started to groan and squeal I thrust harder up her ass and tighten my grip as I pumped her cock faster.

In no time at all we were both shooting our loads, mine deep into her bowels, and hers onto the seat in front of her. Some of her sperm even hit the seat in the next row. And by now one of the other moviegoers had move into that row to get a world class view of the action. As her spunk hit the back of the chair, he reached over and wiped it up with his finger before putting it in his mouth and licking it off. This drove Kate just a little more and a second smaller load came out of nowhere filling the seat in front of her even more. We stood there catching our breath, watching guys stroking themselves while positively staring at us. Kate stared back for a second or too before she turned around and laid a mind blowing kiss on me. Then she bent down and pulled my pants up, making a show of buckling up my pants and belt, before she smoothed out her own skirt, grabbed me by the hand and lead me out the aisle and up the theatre. At the top of the cinema walkway, she turned around and blew a kiss to every guy there and walked out, me in tow.

Now, we don't make a habit of sex in public these days, but after that we certainly don't run away from the idea either. She never asks to go to the movie houses anymore either, so I guess she got it out of her system. I prefer to think she got me further into it though. I will say this as well, at the beginning of this story I said that nothing outwardly seemed out of the ordinary. After this little escapade that would start to change.