The Business Trip Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mel again showed some strength as she shifted away from the General and went to work on the zipper in his pants. It wasn’t long before she had the General’s pride and joy out of the pants and into her mouth, disproving the tale that oriental men are small. She was able to suck him deeply down her throat, but most women would have had problems with it. With her left hand, she began massaging his balls, causing him to groan.

I was mesmerized by what Mel was doing and forgot about the daughter. Forgot, that is, until I felt someone tugging at my zipper. I must have really been distracted because when I looked down, I discovered she had shed her clothes and was squatting before me. I lifted my hips to help and watched her slide my pants and shorts down to my ankles.

The daughter’s long black hair covered her face as she began sucking on my cock. As her head moved up and down, I could catch glimpses of her tits, a cute pair with small, erect nipples. When she stood to shift position, I saw her hips were narrow, almost like boy’s hips, and her cunt was covered with a trimmed black bush of hair. I paid little attention. I was riveted on her ass, a cute, muscular one as rounded as Mel’s... almost. Before I could confirm that, she was back down on her knees, sucking me. I reached down and fingered a nipple, feeling it grow even harder to my touch. Then I glanced across the coffee table to catch Mel staring at us, grinning.

The daughter continued to work on my dick, and I worked on her tits. Twice I tried to shift positions, giving me more access to her body. Twice she refused to budge. Then we both heard the moan and glanced around to see Mel on her hands and knees. The General was riding her like a dog, pounding in and of her pussy with a very fast pace.

The young woman stared, forgetting she had a dick in her hand.

I was about to remind her when I saw the General pull out, roll Mel to her back and enter from above, her legs over his shoulders. He moved forward, raising her hips until only her shoulders and head touched the floor. When I heard Mel’s scream, I would have cum also, had a mouth been wrapped around my cock.

But it wasn’t. The daughter had moved over to Mel and the General, positioning herself on her belly so she could lick his cock and balls. Not wanting to forget the hostess, she had one hand working Mel’s clit.

I looked at that ass and decided it was slightly smaller than Mel’s, but just as fuckable. I got down on the floor, positioned myself over it and stuck my dick in... to the hilt.

The woman responded by crossing her ankles and squeezing me. Then she started to buck.

I hung on, but it was difficult with four bodies in such a tight ball of screwing humanity. By this time, the General was groaning. Mel was screaming in earnest. The daughter was bucking and shoving her ass against me, trying to bury every millimeter of my dick. Finally, Mel let out her loudest scream just as the General pumped his load into her.

Mel started squeezing harder with her muscles, forcing both their cum juices to leak out of her pussy.

That caused the daughter to work harder, lapping up each and every drop as is gushed out and dribbled from the base of the General’s dick. The taste seemed to affect her, and she started bucking harder. Then she shoved that beautiful ass up at me in one horrendous push, letting out a scream of her own.

I met her push and groaned, starting to cum.

She immediately rolled away and positioned herself to put my dick in her mouth. Grabbing my hips, she pulled me deep inside her as she began sucking in earnest.

I started cumming and continued to fill her mouth for several seconds.

She swallowed every drop.

The rest of the day was a blur. I fucked both women several times. The General fucked both women several times. The women fucked each other, several times. Only the need for red meat brought it to an end. We all adjourned to a Kobe beef house for oversized steaks.

Later, when we were alone, Mel impaled herself on me while I lay on my back. As she moved slowly, rocking back and forth and up and down, she smiled. “Well? Who’s better? Me or the Vietnamese bitch?”

“You are magnificent. She is merely exceptionally good.” I frowned. “I was worried about it, though. If she had been his daughter, I’m not sure the General would have appreciated me climbing aboard. ...Then again, considering he screwed her brains out, if she’s his daughter, he couldn’t have been too upset.”

“She’s not his daughter.” Mel stopped moving her hips and concentrated on milking me with her fabulous cunt muscles.

“She’s not? You were right then. She’s his mistress, or an escort?”

Mel laughed. “None of the above.” She sensed me being close and squeezed harder.

“Who is she?”

“When we were in the bathroom at the restaurant, she was worried stories about our little celebration might get spread around. I assured her we could keep a secret, but I asked her why it was so important.” Mel’s cunt muscles continued to grip me as she moved up and dawn, slowly.

“And?”

“It seems she’s the General’s boss.”

“She’s too young for that.”

“We were wrong about that too. She’s in her thirties.”

“Still, how can she be the old man’s boss?”

“She used to be his secretary.” Mel laughed. “Apparently there’s not that much difference between communism and capitalism. She got promoted the old fashioned way, fucking her way to the top.” Mel chuckled. “You, sir, have fucked the brains out of Vietnam’s Deputy Minister of Commerce. She said she thoroughly enjoyed it and is up for an encore any time you’re in Ho Chi Minh City, but it’s not something she wants to read in the Vietnamese version of the grocery store rags.” She give one final, might squeeze, grinding into my groin.

I groaned and corrected the balance of trade, emptying my load into Mel’s American cunt.

12