The Business Trip Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I started to fuck her, I surveyed what was laid out before me. Looking down, I could see my cock sliding in and out of Krista's smooth pussy. A bit higher up, Krista's luscious tits were bouncing in rhythm with my fucking, her hard nipples pointing at the ceiling. Beyond that, Katy's beautiful ass was positioned over Krista's chin and I could see Krista's tongue darting out to lick her pussy. Katy was holding onto the headboard of Krista's bed, looking down to watch Krista eating her pussy, so I reached around her to cup her tits, brushing my thumbs over her hard nipples. It wasn't long before Katy was moaning and humping her pussy against Krista's face, though I could feel my own orgasm starting to slowly build as well.

I ran my hands down from Katy's tits to her hips and over her ass before dropping them to Krista's tits. As I caressed them and toyed with her hard nipples while still fucking her sweet pussy, Katy was getting louder and her ass was clenching and unclenching as she humped Krista's face, apparently on the verge of cumming once again. It looked as though she was going to cum just slightly before me, so I decided to do one more thing once she had cum before I blew a load myself. As she got closer and closer, I continued to play with Krista's tits while her hot pussy brought my own orgasm closer as well. Katy let out a long, low moan as she went nearly still, then a pronounced shiver seemed to pass through her body as she came. She let out a shaky sigh once she'd finished cumming and started to climb off of Krista's face then sat beside her head. I went ahead and slipped out of Krista's pussy, moved the pillows out from under her ass and straddled her torso, laying my cock between her succulent tits.

Krista smiled as she squeezed her tits together around my cock and I started to slowly fuck them. Katy scooted down so that she was lying beside Krista, watching my cockhead disappearing and reappearing just as Krista was. The soft, smooth flesh of her tits certainly felt a bit different than a tight ass or a slippery pussy, but no less pleasurable by a long shot. I was sliding my cock between them slowly, just enjoying the building pleasure as my orgasm continued to approach. I had to assume that the shell-shock of actually fucking Krista in Alamosa could be the only reason that I'd never fucked her tits during the two days we'd been there, but I didn't intend to let any further opportunities slip by. My cock was starting to swell even more with the increased level of pleasure that I was feeling and, though I had no desire to stop, I knew I'd be spewing onto her sternum momentarily. I willed myself not to increase my pace so that I could draw out the pleasure even longer but eventually I exploded with a grunt, spurting cum onto her chest.

While she and Katy got her cleaned up, leaving only saliva but no cum on her chest, I moved to lie on the other side of Krista. They made out a little bit, then we just lay there together, recovering once again and planning what to do next.

12