The Business Trip Ch. 2

Story Info
Conclusion of Literotica member's trip to the UK.
4.8k words
4.6
35.1k
5
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/27/2022
Created 11/22/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers

Jason told me to fuck his arse while Sarah went to get Kelly changed. When they returned, Kelly had a studded collar around her neck, had her nipples pierced and was dressed in a similar bustier to the one I was dressed in. She'd also let her nose and tongue be pierced.

Sarah sat in the armchair opposite us and opened her legs to Kelly's tongue.

"So Kelly and Julia, our slaves. Here are some rules." Sarah said, while having her pussy licked. "You will be our slaves for the next two weeks. You won't be cooking or cleaning, anything like that, but you will service us sexually whenever we want. If either of you two want more sex, tell us and we'll tell you if we want it too. If we don't, then you may service each other. Whenever we aren't fucking, you will both wear butt-plugs. Kelly, you will wear special panties which fill both your holes, okay?"

Kelly nodded while she licked.

"Good girl. Now Julia, you will stay in women's clothes, even when we take you out okay?"

"Yes Mistress." I said.

"I also want you to stay free of hair, keep your make-up looking good and tomorrow I want to buy you some false breasts. You have a fairly large wardrobe as well. Plenty of sexy clothes and underwear."

All this talk was too much for me and I soon creamed Jason's insides. Sarah told Kelly to put her strap-on on, she wanted to watch her fuck my arse. Kelly attached the large tool and walked over to me. Sarah got her video camera and sat with Jason filming us as Kelly fucked my now very open hole.

The next day, I dressed up in another satin bustier and on top of that a latex mini-dress. Kelly wasn't wearing any underwear except for some red self-hold fishnet stockings. She wore a red rubber micro-skirt, which didn't quite reveal her pussy but left about an inch of bare skin visible over the stockings. She wore a matching rubber short tank top.

As promised we went out on the town. We stopped off in a tattoo parlour Sarah had called earlier. The woman inside was good-looking but a little on the butch side.

"These two are here to have their belly-buttons pierced. Also, Julia here needs his nipples pierced." Said Sarah.

"Sure. I'll do this lady's first." The woman took Kelly by the hand and led her to a doctor's examining table. She used a type of bent needle to pierce her belly. Then she slid a type of gold sleeper into it. "There, all done." The woman reached down and started to rub Kelly's pussy. "Now, shall I pierce this cute little clitty?"

Sarah seemed to think about it awhile, while the woman continued to rub. "Yes, go for it, pierce her flaps too."

So three rings went into Kelly's pussy, one in her clit, and one in each flap.

Next I was told to completely undress. Once I was undressed, the woman repeated the belly piercing, this time on me. Then she pierced my nipples. I received four more in each ear and a chain between an earring and a nose ring. Then she pierced my left eyebrow, which had already been plucked. Luckily nothing went lower down.

I got dressed again, feeling quite sore from the piercing. We left the shop and followed our Master and Mistress to what looked like a doctor's surgery. I began to get nervous.

"Ah, you must be here with Julia?" The old nurse asked.

"Yes," Sarah said, "Here she is." She pulled me across.

"I see. Now, you him to receive an injection to allow larger objects into his anus, correct?"

"Yes, as I explained on the phone, this is our sex slave, and we want to perform fisting on her, so we thought it would be best she have her muscles relaxed."

"Yes I agree. And would you like the same for the other lady?"

"Yes, her too. And on Julia, I'd like her to have that modern implant technology. Just a bit to give them some shape."

"You mean the gel injection? Yes certainly, but with that we can only do up to a larger B size."

Sarah nodded. "That'll be fine."

I turned to Sarah. "I can't have implants!"

"Don't worry. It's a type of gel that is injected in, but it can be removed just as easily."

I decided to trust her. I could put with having breasts for two weeks.

The nurse directed me to a table a laid me down. Moments later a door opened and a beautiful female doctor entered. She couldn't have been more than 28 years old. She had long black hair and the stature of a model.

"Okay, Julia. First thing I want to tell you. This is a private clinic for special cases like this. We serve women who are forcibly feminising a male. You have no rights or respect here. Do you understand?" The doctor asked.

"Yes doctor."

"Good. I will kindly ask you not to speak about this place to anyone. Anything that happens to you is the business of your Mistress, I only do my job, okay?"

I gulped and nodded.

The nurse appeared with some instruments and a number of varying sized syringes.

"Turn over."

So I turned over leaving my arse in the air. I felt a needle prick into the ring of my arsehole. Then some cream rubbed all around the hole.

"Okay, I've given her full control over the muscle so there are no embarrassing accidents, at the same time, you'll be able to place anything inside, the size of a male fist. Next I'll insert this butt-plug. It should stay there for at least thirty minutes. It'll push the bones into the correct position allowing permanent access, and improved posture."

"Doctor," I asked, "when you say permanent…?"

"I mean, forever. If you put anything in there, it should go in without too much discomfort to you."

I felt the butt-plug slide in. It was massive, I thought it would never end. It turned out that it was 13 inches long, and 5 inches in diameter at the largest part. I was in severe pain but the doctor said that is the reason for it being so big. Eventually my arse will become used to objects that size and my arse will act like a pussy.

"Turn on to your back." I did. I then had an injection into my belly button. "That'll contract your stomach muscle to give your belly button that feminine shape." And she was right. Within seconds my stomach went flat and hard and my belly button became the type of vertical that most women had, making my piercing look even cuter. "Okay, and finally the breasts." Under each nipple, she injected a pink fluid and then a blue fluid. I felt my nipples swell. Within seconds I had breasts. Not massive breasts, just B sized large handfuls. "Come back tomorrow if you want more put in. That is the most I can do for one day." She said to Sarah, who nodded. "Tomorrow we can make them E sized. Then when you want them out, I can remove them with a special agent."

I felt my new breasts; they were like real. It was unbelievable. The doctor explained that they are only temporary, and last a maximum of six months, unless removed sooner. However, they are 100% safe. She said that tomorrow I'll have them expanded to size E and then the day after to size G.

Next Kelly laid down. She had the same operation on her anus as me. Then the doctor injected some of the breast gel into Kelly's breasts. They grew from size D to size F. They were massive and firm now. Again, the doctor informed Kelly that her breasts can go bigger and she'll get a large dose tomorrow.

Once we arrived home, Sarah pushed Kelly onto the bed and told her to get undressed, then on her knees. Jason did the same with me.

"We want to test your arses."

I felt a two fingers enter my arse. I realised that Sarah was using her left hand on Kelly and her right hand on me. Jason, came round to fuck my mouth. Suddenly I felt the rest of Sarah's hand enter me; she bunched it up into a fist and rammed it in and out rapidly. I turned my head slightly to see Kelly get the same treatment. She had a massive smile on her face.

"This is so fucking painful, but it's so erotic! I love it." Kelly screamed.

She was right of course. I felt so full, it was lovely, I didn't want it to end. I felt my breasts wobble. Jason came in my mouth, but didn't remove his penis. I continued to lick it and clean it up.

Sarah didn't take her fists out for another hour. By that time Kelly had orgasmed at least ten times and had collapsed asleep. I had come five times, about the same number of times Jason had come in my mouth. The moment Sarah pulled out, Kelly woke up.

Jason and Sarah started fucking in front of us. Sarah gave Kelly and I permission to fuck too. So we did, slowly and romantically. With one hand we rubbed each other's breasts, with the other we fucked our arses.

After we came, Jason and Sarah said they were going for a rest.

"So Julia, what are you doing after this?" Kelly asked me.

"Well, back to Prague I'm afraid. You?"

"I have work to go back to but I don't think I will. I'm going to ask Jason and Sarah if they don't want a full time slave."

"You've only been doing this for a few hours!"

"Gary, I'm a nymphomaniac. I love this. I want to be treated like shit. This is perfect for me. I want to be a sex slave! If I was you, I would continue being the TV sex slave. It must be great to have your body played with like that. I'm going to let them do whatever they want to mine. They can pierce me wherever! I love it."

"Me too Julia, but this is just a holiday, nothing more. I can't stay like this. I have other commitments. What would I say to my family?"

"Nothing! If they don't like it, tough! If they do, ask them to join you!"

"No, I can't do that."

"Well, never mind eh? We still have the next two weeks."

"Yeah."

Later on that evening was spent in front of the telly. We watched porn films and made out; Jason with me, and Sarah with Kelly.

The next day we were back at the doctor's. She checked our anuses and agreed they were okay. She expanded my breasts to size E and Kelly's to size G. She now had Dolly Buster sized breasts, and mine were getting that way.

After that we went back to the piercing salon. The same woman was there and she commented on how good our breasts looked. Kelly was told to show her pussy. She did and received 3 more rings in each flap plus one more near the clit. She had two put in her left eyebrow and some more in each ear.

With me it was the same, two more in my left eyebrow and more in each ear; but this time I received three rings on the base where my penis and testicles join.

We then went shopping for more underwear for Kelly and I. In the shops we received some strange looks, but according to Kelly that was because we were dressed like tarts and not because I was a transvestite.

"Even I can't tell you are a guy, so don't worry. In fact, you look like a really fit babe." She explained.

We actually found the best underwear in a sex shop, so that problem was solved easily.

When we got home, Sarah forced me against a wall and kissed me deeply, while at the same time squeezed my large breasts.

"You look like such a little fucking whore. I'm going to fuck you senseless with this new dildo I bought."

She spun me around and spread my legs, then lifted my skirt. She pulled out the dildo from the bag and strapped it on herself. I looked at it. It was about 10 inches long, but five inches in diameter. She put it against my unlubed arse and pushed. My anus opened easily, but it still hurt. I was certain she wouldn't get all of it in, but she kept on going and going. Soon I felt her body touching mine.

"How does it feel to have 10 inches of cock in you?"

To be honest, it felt pretty good. I didn't want her to move, I felt like we were joined. But still she pulled out then pushed in again, gathering a rhythm. To my left, I saw that Jason had strapped a similar dildo on. I'd never seen a guy strap a dildo on before, but he had, and he was using it on Kelly's arse.

Kelly didn't seem to be enjoying it, however. She had her hands and face on the wall and was crying. She saw me looking at her worried.

"Please master," she said to Jason, making me thing she was going to ask him to stop, "will you ask mistress to but the other in my pussy?"

Mistress heard and immediate pulled out of me in a swift movement. She walked over to Kelly and turned her to face her. Jason pulled almost all the way out of her arse, allowing Sarah to put her own dildo at Kelly's pussy. Then in one go, but Sarah and Jason pushed in.

"Oooohhh!!! GOD!!!" Kelly's head collapsed in tears on Sarah's shoulder. "That's so nice!"

Sarah was concerned though. "Doesn't it hurt?"

"Yes, it's fucking painful. That's why I like it. It's a sexy pain, not severe."

As they fucked her, I could see the outline of the dildo through her skin.

Jason signalled me over and made me put my arms round and kiss him.

The next week was spent in the apartment, fucking. I got fisted everyday. I now had a full wardrobe of sexy women's clothes, and a lot of my male attire was thrown out. Coming to the end of my time there, I was getting worried. It was the second to last day before my flight and I still had massive tits and these piercings.

Mistress Sarah came over to me while I was in the bath. My breasts were floating on the surface of the water.

"Julia, I want to talk to you about something." She said. "We would like to offer you the chance to come back to the US with us. Kelly is coming she has decided and has even signed a legal contract handing herself over to us as a legal sex slave. But I still want you there. So does Jason."

I sighed. "Sarah, I wish I could, but I can't. I have a girlfriend back in Prague. I couldn't leave her."

She nodded. "Okay, I suppose she wouldn't understand all this would she?"

"No."

"That's a shame; you make such a beautiful girl. I'd like to keep you. Oh well. Listen, later on today we'll take you to the doctor to have that gel removed, okay?"

"Thanks."

So there it was. Later that day, I was without breasts. The next day we said our goodbyes.

"I can't believe you aren't coming with us." Said Kelly.

"I'm sorry, but I really can't."

"Well, okay. Look after yourself, and keep in touch."

"I sure will!"

When I arrived back in Prague, I slept. I was so tired, I hadn't slept in days. When I awoke the next morning, I found Veronica sleeping next to me. She had arrived from her home town that night and hadn't wanted to wake me. However, as I stirred, so did she.

"Morning baby!" She said, grabbing me. "I missed you!"

"I missed you too honey!" I said, meaning it.

She stopped, and looked at me startled. "What happened to all your body hair? And look at your figure! How did you get such a tummy? And when did you have your nipples, stomach and testicles pierced?? And your tongue, ears and nose!"

I had forgotten to remove them. Now I was in the shit!

"Errr…okay, maybe I should tell you something. I write on this site called…." So I told her the truth, from how I wrote the stories, to what happened in London.

"My god!" She said. I was nervous. This was it, the end of my relationship. "That is so sexy. So you had breasts? What did you think?"

"Err, I liked them."

"You will get them again, won't you? To show me?"

"I don't think I can. I mean, what about work and my parents?"

"True. Oh, it's not fair. Oh well. Well keep yourself shaved. And wear the women's clothes when you can. And definitely keep the piercings!" She said, jumping on me and hugging tight. "Now, go put on that sexy underwear and let's fuck. I can use my dildo on your arse."

So we fucked, and as we did, she fucked me with the dildo in her hand.

"God that was great!" She said. "That dildo went in so easily! And you will only wear women's undies now. They are so sexy on you!"

So that's how our relationship stayed. She wasn't the least bit angry. From then on I dressed in women's clothes at home, and at raves. I wore women's underwear under my work suit. Yep, life was great.

I kept in touch with Kelly, Sarah and Jason for a while, but then the emails became less and less until after six months they stopped. All I knew was that Kelly was extremely happy, and she prolonged the contract in the US, for at least ten years.

One Year Later

I was sat at my desk when the phone went. It took me by surprise.

"Hello, Gary speaking."

"Hi Gary! This is Sarah! We're in Prague!"

I was suddenly speechless. "Wha…what? Prague? Why? For how long?"

"Believe it or not, a month. All three of us. We're opening a branch of our travel agency here. Listen, I'd like to talk to you, and your girlfriend. Can we meet?"

"Well, of course, I'll have to speak to Veronica first though."

"Sure. We're staying in the Jalta. Give me a call. Room 302. See ya Julia!"

The phone went dead. I picked up the phone and called Veronica and told her all about it.

"Yes of course I want to meet them! When? Tonight?"

"I don't know." I told her. "Possibly."

"Why don't you call and ask, then let me know. Okay?"

"Okay."

So I did, and we arranged to meet in their hotel room at seven.

When we left the flat, I was wearing a black fluffy blouse, and a black satin skirt…both under my normal male clothes, under all that was the sexiest basque and suspenders I owned. Veronica looked like a tart in the sparkling pink mini-dress she wore. She had nothing underneath and she dress failed to properly cover her.

When Sarah opened the door, I saw she looked better than ever! She too now had her nose and tongue pierced and had her breasts enhanced. Behind I saw Jason, looking great. But best of all looked Kelly. She was dressed in tarty black rubber bra, which only covered her nipples, and a matching mini skirt. She was wearing a dog collar and was on a leash.

We all hugged and kissed as old friends.

"Everyone, this is Veronica. Veronica, this is Sarah, Jason, and Kelly."

Sarah turned to Veronica. She walked over and put her hand to Veronica's pussy, ramming three fingers up her. "Are you ready to be our slave Veronica?"

This was a surprise for me! "Yes! I've been dreaming about it for so long since Gary, sorry, Julia told me. I'll gladly go with you where ever you want! If Julia doesn't want to go then fuck him, I'll still go!"

"Good. Then you will stay with us from now on."

"Wait a minute!" I shouted. But the girls just laughed at me and kissed each other.

"I think you know what you should do Julia. Take off those horrible male clothes and join us!" Said Veronica.

So that's what I did. What other choice did I have? But Jason came over and gave me a hug and a kiss, as did Kelly.

"Listen," said Jason, "we've got an offer for you. We are opening a branch of a new travel company idea we came up with, thanks to you. It's been a success in America and we thought you'd like to run this one in Prague."

"Wow!" I said. "I don't know. What sort of travel agency?"

"It's an agency for the BDSM, fetish, cross dressing industries, specially arranged holidays etc. It's all done by phone, email and fax. You never see the client and they never see you, so you can work in whatever clothes you feel comfortable in. And we'll pay you well, of course."

I looked at Veronica. "What do you think?"

"Take it! Do it! It sounds wonderful."

"Okay, for the same pay as I'm earning now."

"How much are you earning now?"

I told them.

"Don't worry, we'll double that!" Said Sarah.

"It's a deal!"

"Good. Now come and sit down. Over here on the bed both of you and sign the contracts." Sarah told us. "Here Veronica. The first contract is saying you will work for us in the new office."

"Oh wow, I didn't know I had a job too." Said Veronica.

"Of course. You and Gary will be partners, getting equal pay. Read it through." Veronica and I read the contracts then signed them. "Great. The next contracts are legally binding for ten years, they do have a six month get out clause though. They are to make you our sex-slaves. Read them through too."

Veronica didn't even look at them, she just signed. It brought a smile to Sarah's face. I, though, read through mine. It stated that, I am legally handing over sexual use of my body to the said named (Sarah and Jason); this may include certain body transformations, permanent or non-permanent.

Scotsdude
Scotsdude
134 Followers
12