The Business Trip Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Permanent?" I questioned.

"Yes. That's the contract which Kelly signed too. She had a different one in the UK, but she agreed upon this one. It basically means we can give you electrolysis, or proper implants, should we see fit."

I read on. Sexual organs will not be removed, or in other way made non-functional, (thank god for that!) except after the first six month trial period ends, in which case the said named will have full control of the subject's body to do as they see fit. The subject will legally change his name to Julia, should the said named (Sarah and Jason) see fit. This contract can only be voided with six months notice. The subject will notice use his penis without permission of his master or mistress. The subject maybe punished by any means necessary; those could be spanking with or with implement, whipping, degradation, physical embarrassment. The subject will wear female clothes at all time.

I sighed. This was it, I was about to sign away my life; so I signed on the dotted line.

"Yeah! That's the spirit!" Said Jason, rubbing my stocking covered legs. "You know that's what you want."

"I see you kept all your piercings." Said Sarah. "Good, now there is one thing left to do. Take off that basque."

I took off the basque and waited. Sarah instructed Veronica to get undressed too. Then she opened a small case and pulled out some sort of needles.

"You first Veronica. You have B sized breasts don't you?" Asked Sarah.

"Yes."

"Good. When Julia had this done by the doctor, you could only do it a bit at a time. This is a newer version which allows you to get the desired size of breast straight away."

Sarah gave one needle to Kelly, and took another herself. Kelly injected the solution into Veronica's left breast, as Sarah did Veronica's right. Then they injected another solution in and the breasts grew. When they finished growing, they were massive, size E or F. Veronika felt them.

"Wow, they feel so real!"

"Yeah, they're great aren't they?" Said Kelly.

"Veronica, turn over and lie down." Sarah instructed. She pulled out another needle and injected it into Veronica's anus, then she forced in the giant dildo she bought in London. Veronica winced and burst into tears, complaining of the pain. "Live with it. Now, Julia, turn over and I'll put this one in you." I lay down on my stomach and she pushed the second giant dildo in me. I burned like hell. I hadn't had anything that big in there for ages, but I was amazed that the muscle relaxant I had done in London still worked. "Excellent. Now sit up on the dildo." I sat up, with ten inches of rubber cock in me. I looked at Veronica who was in tears begging someone to take it out. Jason moved over and stuck his penis in her move and told her to suck. Through hiccups and tears, she began to suck.

Kelly and Sarah had prepared more needles, and began injecting me n my nipples. Within minutes I had bigger breasts than I had in London. But they didn't stop there. They injected a third solution in me.

"What was that?" I asked.

Sarah explained. "It is a chemical which forms the new breast and makes an agent which stops the use of the remover. So now your breasts are permanent."

"But I can't have breasts! What about if my brother or parents see??"

"Then you'll have some explaining to do. Next, I see you've kept yourself shaved, but…" She pulled out some sort of tool and plugged it into the wall socket. "Jason and Kelly, hold him."

They grabbed hold of my arms, but I didn't struggle. I had a feeling I knew what was about to happen.

"They are holding you not from running, but you'll jump when I use this." Sarah explained.

She switched the hair remover on and ran it over my legs, killing the hair. Then she ran it over my pubic area, leaving only a tiny line above my dick, then over my arms and chest. The biggest surprise was when she removed my facial hair.

"There! That will never grow back now. Time to pluck your eye-brows." She did, and it hurt! "Next, this injection into your lips is to make them more pouty. And the next injection into your cheek area is to accentuate you cheekbones." She did them both, then did my make-up and hair. When I looked in the mirror, I looked like a woman. I still had my flat stomach, and Sarah made sure she had an injection to give me slightly better hips. "There. The perfect woman. All of this is permanent, and in six months time we'll see how you feel about having your penis removed."

"How will I have sex?" I protested.

"Well you'll have a vagina, baby! And if you need to use a penis, you can use a strap-on!"

"What about my voice? It's not feminine enough!"

"I know. I want you to keep your voice for now, so people can see you are a man."

We spent the night having sex. Veronica loved watching me getting fucked by Jason.

When the month was nearing its end, and Sarah, Jason and Kelly had to go back, Sarah made an announcement.

"Veronica, I am promoting you to Julia's mistress while we're away. We'll be back in three months. Keep giving Julia these hormones, and make sure his ass is well fucked."

"Yes mistress, thank you mistress!"

ONE YEAR LATER

The new business was doing surprisingly well, mainly dealing with incoming requests rather than outgoing. Jason and Sarah found someone to run the office in the States, so they could move over here to Prague. We bought a house and converted one room into a large bed, where we all sleep.

They decided to let me keep my penis in the end, and even came up with an injection which allowed me use of it again. Now I'm allowed and encouraged to have sex with Veronica, Kelly and Jason, and sometimes Sarah.

I finally had my vocal chords changed, and now I'm completely unrecognisable as a man, unless somebody sees my penis...

12