The Business Trip - Day 01

Story Info
Ben sets off for a business trip in an exotic location.
7.9k words
4.48
24.7k
25

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/05/2023
Created 05/08/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ben grabbed his suitcase, heading for the door. He had an important business trip to attend, a sales conference at a lush tropical resort. Honestly, he was looking forward to the vacation as much as he was to the networking and sales opportunities.

His cab was outside and he arrived at the airport with a few hours to spare. There, he grabbed a coffee and waited for his two coworkers to arrive, who were also going on the trip. They were his friend, Jacob, and the new girl in the office, Bethany.

He smiled as he saw Bethany arrive. She was smoking hot, with long, dark brown hair that fell to her shoulders, and deep blue eyes. Oh, and perfect 32F breasts. She was twenty-six years old and 5'6", and he'd had the hots for her the moment she'd transferred into his department three weeks before, along with every other man in the office.

Whatsmore, they'd been flirting pretty relentlessly in that time, even though they'd never sealed the deal. But Ben had a good feeling about this trip. Bethany had made a few comments that he'd picked up on, and travelling to exotic locations tended to make people more easy-going. He thought there was a good chance he'd get to fuck Bethany whilst they were away.

They talked for a while but then it was time to board their flight. As this was such an important conference, the company had actually paid for the three of them to fly first class, at the front of the plane. Ben was stunned by how luxurious it was, with his own little pod with a chair that turned into a lie-flat bed, and a little desk.

But what stunned him more was when the flight attendants introduced themselves. The lady who would be looking after the first class cabin was a beautiful blonde called Melanie, who was about 5'7" and probably about twenty-eight years old. She looked great in the uniform of a short blue skirt, a white blouse with a blue blazer buttoned up over it, and a red, white and blue scarf. She had neatly-styled blonde hair and lovely blue eyes.

And when it came to her tits, Ben had a special talent. He could tell a woman's bra size just by looking at her. He didn't know why he could, but he was never wrong - perhaps he should have run an underwear shop instead of his current career. But in relation to Melanie, he could tell that her tits were a very generous 36E.

She made the rounds of the cabin introducing herself, and Ben made sure to try a little flirting. She responded with playful mischief, and he was delighted. Not that he was too surprised - he was very good looking. 6'4" and well-toned, with a trim, athletic figure. He was muscular without being too bulky, and he had handsome features, brown hair and sparkling blue eyes. He'd never really struggled with the ladies, and now he was twenty-eight years old things only seemed to be getting easier.

The flight took off and everyone settled down, and Melanie came round with a drink order. He flirted with her some more, and she grinned, telling him if he ever wanted anything then he had permission to come to the galley at the front to ask her personally.

About an hour later his movie finished, so he did just that. He walked up to the galley and found her there reading a book. They flirted for a few more minutes, an obvious mutual attraction dripping lust between them.

"So why did you come up here?" she asked after a few minutes. "It surely wasn't just to talk... maybe you're looking for a snack?"

"I think I am. Something hot and tasty, preferably," he replied.

She grinned, standing up and moving over to him. "I know just the thing."

Then she kissed him, but only for a second. After all, if anyone walked round the corner to use the restroom they would be obvious. So instead she drew shut the curtain that separated the galley from the first-class cabin and beckoned him into the restroom.

He went eagerly, pleased to note that the bathroom was bigger than the economy bathrooms, although still not huge. But he was soon distracted as the beautiful blonde was kissing him once more. She peeled off her blazer and hung it on the door, before dropping to her knees.

She pulled out his cock with an appreciative coo, clearly enjoying its size, and her blue eyes sparkled up at him as she sucked his dick for a few minutes, purring onto his length. He gripped the counter and groaned quietly at both how good it felt and how good she looked.

Her mouth did wonderful things to him, the blowjob immediately energetic, since they both knew they didn't have all the time in the world. Her tongue danced on his underside, and her hazel eyes sparkled up at him naughtily.

But unfortunately they were on a time limit, so before long Melanie was back on her feet. She unzipped her skirt, folding it up and placing it next to the sink, then leant over the counter and slid her panties and pantyhose down her legs, revealing her glistening pink pussy.

Ben moved behind her in a flash, groaning as he pushed inside her. He bottomed out in her hot cunt, resting there for only a moment before starting to thrust. She moaned and whimpered in ecstasy as he fucked her and he was delighted at the knowledge she was as horny for this as he was.

Soon he was pounding the slutty flight attendant with vigour, and only a minute or so later she pushed her hips back against him and sobbed out as she came on his cock. He slowed down, but did not stop, fucking her through the orgasm and then increasing his pace when she was finished.

The minutes were ticking away, so Ben did not dare drag things out, however much he wanted to. They could not risk getting caught, particularly not Melanie, and he had no intention of getting her into trouble.

Another minute passed, his cock plunging into her silken furnace, and then Melanie came again, harder this time. Her blue eyes rolled back and she cried out in bliss, her body jerking in the throes of it.

He was not far behind. With a growl of his own he hilted inside the stunning blonde's shivering pussy, and his cock twitched as he exploded deep inside her, his cream painting her spasming walls white.

They quickly got dressed again afterwards, and Melanie turned around to kiss him. Her hand twirled lazily on his chest.

"That was my first time in the Mile High Club," she grinned. "Thank you."

Then she slipped out from the restroom, and he followed, returning to his seat with no one being any the wiser. That had been a great start to his trip.

But it turned out he and Melanie weren't done.

About an hour later, lunch was served, and when that was cleared away Ben felt horny again. Melanie had continued to shoot him seductive winks every time she passed and he could tell she wanted more, too.

So he went up to the galley, finding her there again, and she smiled.

"Back again?" she said sultrily. "After another snack?"

"Well the cabin is nice and quiet after lunch. I didn't think you'd be missed for another ten minutes..."

She grinned, pulling him back into the bathroom, and before he knew it she was kissing him again. It was a near-identical repeat performance as she dropped to her knees, unzipped his pants and eagerly sucked his cock back into her mouth.

Ben leaned back against the counter, staring down at the slutty flight attendant as she worshipped his pole. He could scarcely believe this was actually happening, but he wasn't going to complain - he only hoped the rest of the business trip could live up to this superlative start!

Melanie sucked his cock for a few minutes, before standing up and taking off her skirt. She met his eyes with a wink, then bent over the counter and pulled down her panties and pantyhose.

Ben stepped forwards, sliding his hands down her back through her blouse, before grasping his saliva-wet dick and pressing his head against her folds. Then he pushed himself into her dripping cunt, enjoying the way her hazel eyes rolled back at the feeling.

Just like before, he fucked her vigorously, slamming his dick into her sensational snatch. The small restroom filled with the sounds of their sex, although the engines thankfully were drowning out the noise, making sure it didn't leak out into the rest of the cabin and reveal their hidden tryst.

He pawed at her 36E tits through her blouse as he fucked her, squeezing them and enjoying their size. He knew they did not have the time -- nor the space -- to undress one another, but that didn't mean he couldn't appreciate her wonderful body.

After only a few minutes of rampant fucking, Melanie was whimpering out, pushing herself back against him. Moments later, she came hard on his dick, spasming through her third orgasm of the flight as she sobbed out in bliss.

Ben did not slow down, knowing they didn't have long. His hips continued to slam against her, and a minute later he spewed inside her pussy, flooding her with his spunk for the second time that flight.

She straightened, grinning and breathless. After a quick kiss, they got dressed again, and he returned to his seat as they slipped from the bathroom. No one seemed any the wiser.

He fired up another film, feeling satisfied and spent as he watched it. By the time it had finished, there was only an hour of the flight left.

Which meant there was time for one more quickie.

He had never fucked on an airplane before, and now he was going to have done it three times in one flight, because barely five minutes later he was back in the bathroom and Melanie was on her knees eagerly worshipping his cock.

He let her suck it for longer this time, enjoying himself too much to ask her to stop. She bobbed her head with lascivious glee, slurping on his length, her fist pumping on the parts her mouth could not easily reach. He stroked his fingers gently down her cheeks, careful not to disturb her elaborate bun, knowing it would probably take her ages to get it looking right again.

Her hazel eyes sparkled up at him, and she was clearly enjoying herself. Her mouth felt amazing suckling on his length, soft moans escaping her lips, and Ben gazed down at her with awe.

But eventually he wanted more. He guided Melanie to her feet and she kissed him eagerly, before turning around and for the third time that day bending over the restroom counter. He eased his cock back inside her wanton pussy, enjoying her soft moan as he started to thrust. But his pace grew quickly, and before long he was pounding her vigorously.

He gripped her tits through her blouse as his cock plunged into her sopping cunt, squeezing the large mounds. She pushed her hips back against him to meet every thrust, whining in pleasure, and he could feel her tunnel narrowing on his dick.

Seconds later her moment arrived, and Melanie slapped the counter with a sob, squeezing her eyes shut as she twitched through her fourth orgasm of the flight. He slowed, but didn't stop completely, eager to keep going. Her molten cunt quivered as the orgasm passed, and he met her eyes in the restroom mirror.

"Don't stop," the busty flight attendant whined, staring at him. "Please don't stop. I want to keep cumming..."

This time, he didn't really care if they took too long, and he growled as he nailed her from behind. Her hazel eyes had already started to lose focus, until only a minute later she was cumming again. Her tunnel clutched at him, her legs shaking, and part of him worried she was going to collapse. But she had told him not to stop, so he wouldn't stop.

He fucked her through it, leaving her twitching and breathless, and immediately she began to crest another. It arrived a short while later, and Melanie muffled her scream with her hand as her third orgasm -- her sixth of the flight -- seared through her. She pushed herself back against him, her eyes wide as her body jerked.

Ben could hold off no longer. With a long groan of rapture, he hilted inside her, his climax arriving. His cock twitched, filling up her cunt with his hot seed for the third time that afternoon.

They spent a few seconds in silence except for their heavy breathing and the loud drone of the engines, until at last Melanie pushed herself upright with a giggle. She was slightly flushed and dishevelled, and she hurriedly pushed him out of the bathroom to let her neaten herself up.

He retreated back to his seat just in time to hear the captain say they were due to land, and moments later Melanie emerged from behind the curtain to make sure everyone was ready. She looked pristine and tidy, and Ben grinned as she met his eyes with a knowing wink. There was absolutely no indication she had just been fucked senseless in the airplane bathroom - for the third time that flight!

After the flight landed, he tried to catch her but she hurried past. But when they exited the plane, all the flight attendants were standing at the door, and Melanie met his eyes with a flirty wink as she pressed a piece of paper into his palm.

He opened it and grinned. It was her telephone number, and the name of the hotel she would be staying at - right next door to his.

Soon he was in the baggage hall with his two coworkers, and he noticed Bethany grinning at him as they waited.

"You seemed to get on well with our air hostess," his gorgeous colleague said as they collected their luggage.

He turned to her with surprise. Had she noticed? "What do you mean?"

"Well, the two of you were flirting so much I'm surprised you didn't sneak off to the bathroom together!" she grinned. "It almost made me jealous."

Jacob met Ben's eyes and raised an eyebrow, giving him a thumbs up. Ben winked back.

"You could always join me for dinner," he said boldly.

"Of course I'll join you for dinner, but that's because we have to have dinner with the whole group tonight," Bethany laughed back. "It's the start of the conference."

But she winked at him too, and he could tell she knew what he was getting at and was interested in the same. Not right now, though - he would have to work on her a little bit more for that. Luckily they had the whole trip.

The cab ride to the hotel was short and soon they were checking in. He queued up with his two colleagues but they all went up to the counter separately. It was very busy, a mix of business people who were here for the conference and tourists just here to relax, and there were eight different staff working the desk.

One of them caught his eye, and he noticed her glancing at him, too. She was about twenty-five years old and gorgeous, with wavy red hair brushed forward over one shoulder, and pale green eyes. She wore a black top that was low cut enough to reveal a hint of cleavage from her 32Es, and had a lovely, trim figure. And to top it off, she had a pair of black glasses that made her look both slightly nerdy and very sexy.

Ben's coworker Jacob had noticed her too, and when the redhead had finished with her current check-in, it was Jacob who was next in line. He shot Ben a wink, and got ready to stop forwards.

But the redhead didn't call him, preferring to shuffle papers round on her desk. Then a different receptionist was free, and called Jacob forward instead. He scowled at Ben playfully, and headed over.

The redhead glanced up, smiled at Ben, then called him over. It really seemed like she'd been waiting so she could serve him. He shot Jacob a wink, then made his way to the desk.

She wore a nametag that said 'Ashley', and Ben introduced himself. He couldn't resist flirting a little bit, and was delighted when she did the same in return. She asked a very unsubtle question about whether he was here alone and seemed very pleased when he said he was.

Soon enough he had his key, and he collected his case and stepped away from the counter. He was delighted at the disappointed look in Ashley's eyes, and was already formulating a plan to spend some more time with her.

He headed upstairs to his room, which was next to Jacob's and the floor above Bethany's, and opened the door. It was a nice suite, but there was a problem - it had two queen beds rather than a solo king size bed as he'd requested.

There was also a partition door to Jacob's room, which whilst not a huge deal, would mean a slight lack of privacy - after all, you could always hear through those doors. And Ben did not think Jacob would want to hear all the things that Ben would hopefully be getting up to on this trip!

He stepped back outside and knocked on Jacob's door. It took a moment for Jacob to answer, tilting his head to enquire what Ben needed.

"What's up?" he said. "I was just about to ring Megan."

Megan was his wife. Ben had met her plenty of times at both company events and private barbeques that Jacob hosted for his friends. She was very nice and they made a lovely couple.

"I won't keep you," Ben said. "I just wondered - does your room have two queen beds too? I thought we requested king beds."

Jacob shook his head. "No, mine is a king. But I've stayed in hotels like this before. There's a king room next door to a double queen room, with a door in between. I often rent rooms like that with the family - me and Megan stay in the king room and the kids have the queen, but we leave the partition door open."

"Right, makes sense. I think I might request a room change though."

"You should," Jacob agreed. "We requested kings, so you ought to get one."

That made up Ben's mind, and he left Jacob to his marital phonecall as he headed back downstairs. Honestly, he'd wanted an excuse to return to Ashley anyway, so this was an excellent one.

The check-in line was shorter now, but still fairly long. He also could not see Ashley behind the desk, and his heart sank. Had he been too slow and her shift had ended?

"Back so soon?" a voice to his right said.

He smiled as he turned to face the speaker. Ashley stood there, and now that she was next to him he could tell she was on the shorter side, probably at about 5'4". Yet that just made her even more adorably sexy.

"I've got the wrong beds," he replied. "I wanted a king and I've got two queens."

"Oh dear, sorry about that. That's just the room the system automatically assigned you," the gorgeous redhead replied, pushing her glasses up her nose. "But let me log back in and see what I can do."

"Log back in?"

"I'm on my break, but I don't mind giving you a minute of my time," she said with a smile.

He grinned mischievously. "Only a minute?"

She winked, then moved behind a computer on the edge of the counter away from the check-in line.

"Alright, let's see here," she said, tapping away. Then she smiled. "All done."

She took his key, then walked over to the main desk. Ben enjoyed watching her go, particularly the sight of her rear in her tight tan pants. And when she returned, he met her gaze and noted with delight the lascivious sparkle in her green eyes.

"You have a room with a king-size bed," she stated, handing him his new key. "But you might feel a little lonely in such a big bed all on your own."

There was a moment's silence between them and Ben decided to take a chance and see just how far this lovely receptionist was willing to go.

"This resort is huge," he said, meeting her eyes. "Do you think someone might be able to show me to my new room? I don't want to get lost."

"Of course, I can call a bell boy over to do just that," she said playfully, then winked. "But you mean me, don't you?"

He smiled. "If you're free."

"Well, like I said, I'm on my lunch break. I've got thirty minutes."

She came round from the desk, and Ben collected his case and followed her. He was up on the seventh floor, and Ben couldn't resist checking her out all the way up in the elevator.

Soon she was letting him into his room, and he stepped inside. She gave him a very quick tour, then gestured at the bed.

"And that, Ben, is your giant king-sized bed."

"You're right, it's big enough for two," he said quietly, stepping closer to her.