The Business Venture Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh God!" she cried, "Yes!"

She continued to gyrate throughout her orgasm, and by the time it finished Dan too had begun to climax. Sarah felt his cock stiffen completely and discharge its rich contents into the condom. She leaned over onto his sweaty body as he encircled her in his arms.

"That was really great," said Lauren, almost not believing what she was saying.

"Don't sound so surprised," Jason responded with feigned injury. "That may have been my first time, but I've seen enough porn to know how to handle myself."

"Charming," she said, laughing. "Seriously though, that was great."

"Well thank you. Needless to say, you were pretty incredible yourself."

"Thanks. I think you may have said that at some point during out session. Right, about when I got into the 'cowgirl' position."

"So that's what that's called? I've always wondered." Jason smiled then grew serious. "If I say something a little forward, will you try not to get mad at me?"

"We just had sex; I don't know that it gets any more forward than that."

"Well, I was wondering if you were interested in making this a regular thing. Not just with me," he said hastily, "but I know a lot of guys who would do anything to be with you."

Lauren rolled toward him, "Are you serious?"

"Shit yeah. Didn't you know that just about every guy in out class had it bad for you?"

She shook her head. "No, I didn't. I thought I was that 'chick buddy', you know, just one of the guys. I didn't think that anyone thought of me as more than a friend."

"Hah! You my have been our 'buddy', but we all wanted to bone you. You were this unattainable thing for us. We didn't stand a chance, I mean look at you."

Lauren raised her eyebrow, waiting for more. Jason continued, "You're fucking hot. You've got a great, fit body, a gorgeous face, and fantastic breasts. I know guys who would pay $400 to see those alone."

Lauren shook her head. "You're serious, aren't you?"

"One hundred percent."

She paused and thought a minute. This would provide some pretty serious dough, and would give her plenty to do on summer nights. "How many guys are we talking here?"

"I can think of at least six or seven off the top of my head, and some of them would be just content to spend some time with you."

"By which you mean head."

"Exactly."

Lauren sat up in the bed. "I'm in, but since it was you're idea, I'm willing to make a deal," she said, positioning herself on his chest.

"Let's hear it."

"Well, you can act as my manager, setting up the appointments and making the proper arrangements."

"So you want me as you pimp?"

"I said 'manager', but yes, you would be working in a similar capacity. In exchange, you get 35% of the profits."

"Are you going to stay with $400?"

"That depends on the customer. Let's say $400 for sex, plus $100 for special requests."

"Special requests?" he asked, confused.

"You know, role playing, fantasies, that whole deal, you in?"

He extended his hand. "It's a deal, Partners?"

"Partners," Lauren smiled coyly, "but I have another means of sealing the deal in mind."

Jason looked confused, but his expression changed when she threw the sheets back and moved to his dick. She positioned herself above him, straddling his calves with her hands at his hips, supporting her weight. He had rinsed off after their tryst, a move Lauren appreciated as she took his cock into her mouth. She rolled it around on her tongue as it hardened, and she marveled at the quality of his erection so soon after his last ejaculation. Lauren moved herself up and down his shaft, pursing her lips to increase friction. As she came to the head she twisted herself to the right, causing Jason to emit a ragged cry of pleasure. After four minutes of this Jason came for the second time that evening. Lauren swallowed his load, hiding her grimace at the semen's bitter taste.

When he was finally capable of speech, he panted "That... was way better than shaking hands."

She smiled; glad to have left her first customer satisfied. "I thought you would feel that way."

12