The Businessman Ch. 01

Story Info
Confused Cara ends up doing something she regrets.
1.5k words
3.36
18.5k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 03/12/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
b2312
b2312
1 Followers

Cara hurried into the kitchen where the rest of the waiters were stood. 'I amnotserving that table. They are drunk and one guy tried to touch my ass as I walked past them. Can't someone else take their order?'

Alice and Dan frowned as they looked at her, 'Cara, they're rich businessmen, are you really gonna miss the chance of getting a big ass tip because if you're not going to, I sure as hell will.'

Alice had quickly become Cara's best friend, despite being polar opposites. Alice, now 24, had left school and her part-time waitressing job became full-time. She was petite: 5'2 (mostly leg), 32D boobs and the tiniest waist to accentuate her hips. She had blonde hair, bright blue eyes and perfect white teeth. Cara, on the other hand, was 22-years-old, 5'7, with small breasts and a face most people regarded as plain. Her hair was dark and hung past her shoulders; her eyes too were brown, though they lacked the sparkle that graced Alice's. Her teeth weren't perfectly straight or white, but her smile was genuine and warm. She could have been pretty if she had made the effort to style her hair a little, wear the right clothes and apply some light makeup.

Cara began waitressing, whilst studying medicine, to help her pay her way through college and to give her some spare cash to treat herself now and again. She had never taken much interest in boys throughout her school life, instead preferring to maintain her perfect grades and read as many books as she could cram in between homework. Her lack of interest suited her fine because if she had been interested in boys, she would have been disappointed because no boys were ever interested in her. She lived with her parents whilst she was in college until Alice announced that she had split up from her boyfriend and was looking for somewhere else to live. It made sense for them to move in together, although they hadn't known one another for very long.

During high school, Cara's lack of interest in boys led to the frequent assumption that she was a lesbian and despite her protestations, she couldn't convince anyone otherwise. Cara was convinced that she wasn't a lesbian or even bisexual, but hearing Alice's graphic stories about sex with her boyfriend aroused her and she began to feel attracted to Alice.

***

Once they moved in together, a drunken night watching movies on the sofa led to the two making out. Before long they had moved into Cara's bedroom, fumbling to take each other's clothes off. Alice had never had sex with a girl before and Cara had never had sex at all – the two looked like they were performing in a low-budget porno. Alice took control, pushing Cara backwards onto the bed and climbing on top of her. She spread her legs and rubbed two fingers up and down Cara's pussy before roughly getting into the 69 position. Alice was unsure of what she was doing or if she even wanted to do it but she put her head down and began to slowly lick Cara's clit. Cara gasped and her eyes remained shut, not willing to look at Alice's shaved pussy above her face.

'Fucking lick it, this is my first time too. I'm not a charity, if I'm eating you out you gotta return the favour Cara.'

'But...'

'Fuck off with your excuses, open your eyes, stick your tongue out and fucking lick it. Suck it, eat it, make me cum before I sit on your face and grind myself to an orgasm.' Cara opened her eyes slowly, taking in the sight of Alice's pussy; she stuck out her tongue and ran it from Alice's ass to her clit. 'That's more like it, virgin.'

Cara asked Alice to stop. It felt good but she wasn't into it. Alice stopped sucking on Cara's soaking-wet pussy and announced, 'I'm gonna stop for you, but you got me horny and I'm gonna get my orgasm from you.' She moved up and turned around, the two had eye contact as Alice hovered slightly above Cara's face. Alice placed her hands behind Cara's head and positioned her face in her pussy. 'Dinner's up – eat, bitch,' Alice didn't give Cara a chance to reply before she forced her mouth onto her dripping cunt. Cara refused to open her mouth and lick out her friend and housemate, so Alice held her nose closed until lack of oxygen forced Cara to open her mouth, Cara soon realised that once Alice got her orgasm, her ordeal would be over. Cara latched onto Alice's clit and sucked hard, using her tongue to put pressure on it, she licked her pussy hard and shoved her tongue into Alice's hole; lapping up the sticky juices Alice was producing. She was grinding on her face and collapsed off of Cara once she got her orgasm, Cara's face was glistening with cum and she felt disgusting. Alice smirked and kissed her on the lips, 'Thanks, lover.' Alice returned to her room and left Cara naked, covered in cum and crying.

Cara woke before Alice the next morning, she showered and freshened herself up – still feeling dirty from the previous night's events even though she had wiped Alice's cum from her face with a wetwipe. She was upset with Alice and upset with herself, she hadn't expected anything like this to come of them living together. One thing she had learned for sure was that she certainly wasn't into girls at all.

Alice padded into the kitchen wearing a loose t-shirt that barely covered her ass. 'Cara, I am so sorry about last night... I don't know why I became so aggressive with you. I guess I'm still angry about Mike breaking up with me. Please can we forget it happened and start over? I don't want you to move out.'

'I just need some space from you and what happened, Alice. I'm not moving out but please respect my space until I feel happy being around you again.'

***

'No Alice, you're serving the other table and I'm serving the party. Man up, Cara, you'll have to serve them. They're in your serving zone.' Dan was unimpressed with Cara's request.

'Thanks guys, I'll remember that!' Cara teased before sloping back off to the table of six. The men cheered when she arrived, she smiled and introduced herself. 'Can I get your drinks orders or are you ready to order your food as well?'

'Are you dessert, you fine little thing?' the eldest man of the group shouted at her. He was grey-haired, overweight and married Cara judged from the ring on his left hand. Her stomach crawled.

'Ignore him, love. They don't usually let him out on weekends.' The man she was stood next to spoke. He was the youngest of the group, and the best looking. He looked to be tall, though Cara couldn't tell as he was sat down, his eyes were sparkling green and his accent British. His suit was grey and crisp, he looked very smart and Cara knew she was staring at him too much.

The eldest of the group coughed at her, 'We're ready to order our food, darlin', if you'd like to stop eyeballing Ryan here.' Cara apologised and took their orders. She took their food orders to the kitchen and collected their drinks order from the bar, returning to their table with them. The men cheered once more upon her return. Ryan, however, smiled lopsidedly at her and winked. Her heart fluttered.

The rest of her shift was uneventful, but she remained happy thanks to Ryan's smile. He was gorgeous, no wedding ring but probably an equally gorgeous girlfriend. No doubt the smile was his silent apology for his colleague's rude behaviour.

The men called her back to their table, 'Do you want any desserts, gentlemen?' Cara smiled, dessert menus in her hand.

Ryan patted his belly and smiledthatsmile again. 'Not for me thank you, Cara. Could we please have the bill, when you're ready?' Cara nodded and scurried off for the bill, Ryan followed. 'Sorry, could you point me in the direction of the toilets please, love?'

'Sure, they're just over there.' She nodded in the direction; he smiled his thanks and walked away.

She took their bill to their table and went back into the kitchen whilst they sorted their money. Alice was stood against the dishwasher drinking coffee, 'He's hot, really hot and he's checking you out, flirt a little, shake your tail feathers girl.' Alice was smiling; she was teasing Cara, who merely shook her head.

'He is not flirting. He definitely has a girlfriend, he must do...' Alice shrugged.

Cara left the kitchen to return to the table, the men were halfway out the door – Ryan at the back. He turned around and caught Cara's eye, he winked and blew her a kiss. She picked up the plate on which were the bill and their payment. She counted the money as she put it into the till, their bill came to $178 but they had left $200. Cara looked at the bill, on which one of them had written, 'keep the change' and when she turned it over, there was a phone number and a name... Ryan.

b2312
b2312
1 Followers