The Businesswoman (A Lamb's Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited in the bedroom, wondering what was in store. I doubted she would match Melissa for cruelty or imagination, so I wasn't particularly worried, just curious. 'Who knows, I may even enjoy myself.' I thought. She came in about 10 minutes later, sitting down on the bed beside me she said. "I've been thinking it over and I've decided to let you model some of my clothes. If you put on a good show, I'll take you back to your hotel and we'll say no more about it. Of course I'll be expecting you tomorrow at my office to sign the contracts."

Well, well, I thought, she's not stupid, she's going to get my money one way or another. I hoped I hadn't underestimated her after all. I feigned reluctance as I agreed to her suggestion, but pointed out that since she was a good deal slimmer than I was I would be unable to wear most of her clothes. She walked over to her wardrobe and searched about in the bottom. "I can soon fix that," she said triumphantly, producing a severe looking whalebone corset. "Once I put this on you, you'll be able to wear anything of mine."

She began lacing me into the corset, I don't know if she was aware how tight she was making it, but by the time she had finished she had pulled me in by at least 6" and I was having great difficulty breathing. She started to warm to the task, going to a clothes hamper she took out some dirty underwear and stockings.

"Since you're already wearing panties, you can wear these here." So saying, she looped the legs of the panties over my ears so the crotch was covering my mouth. As my breath warmed the soiled garment the unmistakable aroma of pussy filled my nostrils. She bent down to pull the stockings onto my legs and couldn't miss my now sizeable erection. "I see you enjoy the smell of my panties, If you do as I tell you I may let you smell the real thing later." Standing back to inspect me, she said, "I have the perfect dress for you in the spare room, but before I go I'd better make sure you don't try to escape." It seemed a silly thing to say, after all, where would I go dressed like this?

She took another stocking and tied my hands behind me, then left the room. She brought back one of those tube type dresses that were all the rage a few years ago. It was an ugly thing, sort of red and black horizontal stripes. I was led over to a full-length mirror, the image staring at me out of the mirror looked ridiculous. Bare flesh showed above my stocking under the short dress and the corset showed over the top. In addition my prick made a tent at the front.

Shelley seemed delighted with my appearance and had me parade around the house for her. She picked up a leather belt and occasionally hit my behind with it, telling me to wiggle my hips more. I could hardly feel the belt through my rubber pants, but humoured her with a few token moans. She was a real amateur, I imagine this was something she had fantasized about, but never actually had the courage to try. So she was making the most of her chances.

She ordered me to wait in the front room and she disappeared into the bedroom, returning with a couple of femdom magazines, she leafed through them while I paraded in front of her. My now limp cock hanging below the dress. Reading some of the letters out loud, she asked me if I would like her to do that to me. "Please don't." I begged in what I hoped was a convincing voice.

She must have found something that inspired her, because she threw the magazines aside and ordered me back to the bedroom. Pushing me face down on the bed, she stuffed a couple of pairs of panties into my mouth as a gag. "Now Steve," she said in a very poor stage voice, "I've told you before about wearing my clothes haven't I? This time I'm going to make you wish you'd never touched them." She took what I estimated to be an 8" vibrator from her bedside drawer. "If you want to look like a girl, I'm going to let you know what it feels like to be one." She smoothed some Vaseline over the vibrator, for which I was grateful, then lifting the dress; she started forcing it into me.

She was actually quite gentle though I doubt that was her intention. Before too long I had a full erection again and was quite enjoying the feeling of this intrusion into my body. When she had the vibrator fully inserted she turned me over, straddled my body and slowly slid her pussy over my prick. As she moved forward and back she slipped her fingers through my nipple rings and began tugging on them. "Don't you dare come before I give you permission." She warned. I wanted to tell her to stop stimulating my tits so I would last longer, but all she heard were grunts.

She obviously mistook these for moans of pain and began twisting my rings and tugging harder. Luckily my grunts were turning her on as well, and before long she was panting and moaning "Yes, yes." She released my nipples and rubbed frantically at her clit, bringing her orgasm on almost immediately. I've always found the sight of an attractive woman in the throes of orgasm to be a huge turn on, and the result was too much for me. I spurted into her again and again and she eventually collapsed on me in exhaustion.

When she recovered she said, "I told you not to come without my permission didn't I." "Ummpphh". " She pulled the clothing from my mouth and repeated the question. "Yes Mistress." Her eyes lit up at my form of address and for a second she was stuck for words. "Err, very well then, since you chose to disobey me you can pay by licking all that nasty stuff out again.

She slid up my chest and planted her hole over my mouth. I obediently lapped at her, pushing my tongue deep into her while sucking her clitoris. I occasionally withdrew my tongue and flicked her clit to stimulate it. In no time she was coming again and her tangy juices mixed with my own sweeter ones in the back of my throat.

She left me then, returning shortly with 2 glasses of wine. Lifting my head to help me drink, she said, "I enjoyed that, I can see why your Mistress wants to keep. Now I want you to tell me about this club you mentioned." "Please don't ask me, I daren't tell you anything." "Maybe you'd prefer me to ask you're lady, I'm sure she'd be delighted to tell me, though from what you've told me about her, I don't think she'll be too pleased with you. Well, what's it to be, are you going to talk or..?" "Alright Mistress, I'll tell you, but please don't tell my Mistress where you heard about it." "That's more like it," she said smugly, "Follow me into the lounge room and you can tell me all about it, but I warn you, don't try any tricks or I promise you, you'll regret it." She walked out and when I followed a few minutes later she pointed to the floor at her feet. "Sit there."

Over the next hour I told her about LAMBS, omitting points which I didn't think she should know. I related stories of how men were treated as animals, making many of them up as I had only been there twice and really only knew about the other things from Melissa. When I had finished, Shelley smiled, "These are my kind of women, how do I get to join." I told her the fees and she looked shocked. "You can always go as a guest of a member." I suggested.

"But I don't know any members," She countered, "Unless you introduce me to your Mistress." "No," I almost yelled, "I could never explain how I came to know you, She knows I had never been mistreated by any woman before her so she would soon realise I met you after she owned me. I promise you she'd kill both of us. "Well how am I going to get in then? Come on, you must be able to suggest something."

"There is one member my Mistress talks about sometimes. It seems she's always bringing new ladies with her. But no, that's no good." "Tell me, come on what's her name? How can I meet her?" "It wouldn't do you any good, she's gay and she only brings her lovers with her." "So what, I can swing both ways for a chance like this. What's her name?"

"Roberta something, no Rebecca that's it Rebecca Wils.. No Williamson, Rebecca Williamson, she's something in the City. I don't know where she lives though. "I know her," Shelley exclaimed, "She's a broker at one of the firms I deal with. I've never actually met her but I've seen her a couple of times. Well, well, so she's gay is she? I would never have guessed she always seems to be flirting with men. Now I think about it, men do run around after her. This will be easier than I thought."

"You've done well Steve, turn round." She untied my hands. "Get dressed and I'll drive you back to your hotel. I'll see you at 9 in the morning to sign the contract." I did as instructed and for good measure, I kissed her feet. "You won't mention my being here to anyone will you. I don't know what would happen if my Mistress found out." "Don't worry, your secrets safe with me. By the way, where did you get the money, you haven't stolen it from your Mistress I hope." "No Mistress Shelley, an aunt died and left it to me, I was hoping to invest it without my Mistress knowing, in case I need it someday." "That's reasonable I suppose." She seemed to be thinking something over but she said no more.

As soon as I got to the hotel, I packed my bags and checked out. I drove home in Melissa's Merc and as soon as I arrived, I phoned her. "When she stopped laughing at my stories she said, you've done brilliantly, now I want you to do one more thing for me. I want you to get in drag and go to the wine bar near Rebecca's office. She drinks there all the time and I'm betting that's where little Miss Ambition will try to meet her." Over the time I'd lived with Melissa, she had taught me to dress and apply make up, and we had even gone out together and had drinks with her male colleagues, so I knew I could pass as a woman, in fact the idea quite turned me on.

I spent most of the morning getting ready. I soaked in a bath perfumed with Melissa's favourite bath oil. Then I carefully shaved my face; fortunately I'm blonde and don't have a heavy beard. In fact I once grew a beard and even after a month it was unimpressive. I shaved the rest of my body, which didn't take long as Mel insists I keep my body free from hair. It was necessary to shave my arms and hands before I applied nail polish, because since my nails were quite long, the polish tended to attract attention to my hands.

Next I applied my make up. After the foundation, I penciled in my lips and then brushed a deep red lipstick on them. I intended to wear a shoulder length black wig, so I darkened my eyebrows, which once again Melissa insisted I keep trimmed. I used black mascara, and red and yellow eye shadow. Satisfied with the results, I begun selecting my wardrobe. The majority of my clothes were gaudy as Melissa enjoyed seeing me dressed like a tart. But for this occasion I wore black underwear. I needed to wear a corset because, although I am reasonably slim, My waist is a little large to look shapely without aid. In addition, the corset pulled my chest into a reasonable cleavage so I could wear a low cut dress without looking too flat.

I pulled dark stockings on my legs and selected a pair of black 3" patent leather shoes. I decided to wear a red woolen dress. It was cut quite low at the front, had long sleeves and medium length, just above the knee. Pulling the wig on my head, I inspected the finished product. I decided to add one of Melissa's broad black belts to my outfit and I must say the result was quite impressive.

Not only would my mother never have recognised me, but also I'm confident my father would have lusted after me. I really did look attractive. Then I noticed a problem, while admiring the good-looking woman in the mirror, I had developed a bulge in the front of my dress. I made a quick trip to the bathroom to 'eject' the trouble. Then into the bedroom where I fastened on a sheath which Mel had bought to keep me in check, so to speak. Looking back in the mirror, I could see no tell tale bulge so I was finally ready.

I put a few things into a black patent leather purse, borrowed one of Melissa's watches and a thin gold necklace. Then I was off to the wine bar in search of Rebecca. I had to park the car a couple of blocks away, in case someone recognised it as Melissa's. Walking round to the bar, I passed a building sight and was gratified to receive wolf whistles from the men working on the sight. There were even a few lewd suggestions, and it was all I could do not to laugh, thinking how these macho men would react, if they knew they were whistling at another man.

I arrived at the bar around 11.30am and took a table in the corner. I was on my second drink when Rebecca arrived with her entourage, 3 men and one mousy looking woman. They sat a few tables away from me, but I could still hear most of what they said. Rebecca told one of the men to get some drinks. From his reaction, I don't think he was one of her conquests yet. Though it was just a matter of time before he would be paying a visit to the LAMBS.

By 1.30pm Rebecca had finished her lunch and her party trooped out behind her as she left. There had been no sign of Shelley, and I was beginning to think I had misjudged her. I returned the following day, and once again Shelley was conspicuous by her absence.

By the third day I was feeling a little concerned. Apart from anything else, I was starting to attract attention. I had already refused drinks from 2 men, and I noticed a few of them looking in my direction. I decided to check my look in case there was a problem and headed for the ladies room. As I was checking my face in the mirror, Rebecca walked in with her mousy girlfriend. "Alice I've told you before, men are all the same. They'll do anything for the right inducement. I guarantee, if you let that little snot know he can get into your pants, you'll have him eating out of your hand in a week." "But Rebecca, I'm not like you, why would he bother with me?" "If you don't know that by now, then I can't help you. Why don't you fix yourself up a bit, you could be quite attractive with a little work."

She reached past me for a tissue and our eyes met briefly. I felt a cold sweat running down my back as she looked at me. I was sure she would see through my disguise. "Hello, I haven't seen you in here before. Do you work around here?" If I didn't know different, I'd swear she was making overtures toward me. "No, I'm just in town on business for a couple of days." I replied, in a voice I had practiced for hours with a tape recorder.

"What sort of business is that? I may be able to help you." I couldn't believe it; she was making a pass at me. "It's fashion, and thanks but I have all my appointments fixed." I started to leave. "Suit yourself, Alice give.. I'm sorry I didn't catch your name." "It's Ste... Stephanie." "What a lovely name, Alice give Stephanie one of my cards. If you change your mind call me." "Thank you." I said taking the card and leaving.

I wanted to run out of the bar, but as I opened the powder room door, I almost bumped into Shelley. She apologised and didn't give me a second look. This restored my confidence and I returned to my table. Rebecca was leaving right behind me and as she walked out after me, she collided with Shelley.

"I'm dreadfully sorry, it was my fault I really ought to be more careful...wait a minute, aren't you Rebecca Williamson." "Yes, that's right." Rebecca answered sounding a little annoyed. "My name's Shelley Engells, you wouldn't have heard of me, but I'm one of your biggest fans. You're almost a legend in the industry, and a lot younger than I imagined." I don't know if Shelley had planned to meet that way, but I have to say it was one of the most impressive approaches I've ever seen.

Rebecca was almost bursting with pride; she thanked Shelley for the compliment and suggested she join them. "I'd love to but I can see you're busy. What about lunch tomorrow, I'd love to talk to you about that A.L.M. Corporation deal you engineered. I've heard many rumours, but I know it was you who finally clinched the deal, it has your trademark all over it." Shelley really had done her homework; she would fit in perfectly at the LAMBS Club. "As a matter of fact it was my deal," crowed Rebecca, "Why don't I meet you here at noon tomorrow, and we can discuss it." "I look forward to it, see you then."

Shelley vanished into the restroom and Rebecca pranced to her table, her ego boosted to capacity. As Shelley left, she smiled over at Rebecca. I don't know how it affected Rebecca but if she'd smiled at me that way I would have run after her. I was getting ready to leave when a man in his early thirties came over and asked me to join him for a drink. I was about to refuse but then realised he could be quite useful. "I'm sorry, I was about to leave. If your in here tomorrow around noon, I'd be glad to have one then. It occurred to me Rebecca might not be quite as interested if she thought that I was straight. The guy didn't look too bad and I knew I could handle him if he became difficult.

I decided to wear tight stretch jeans and a sweater the next day. If I did have a problem with 'my date' he couldn't put his hand up my skirt and find more than he bargained for. I arrived at 11.30am and to my surprise; Shelley was already there. She had adopted the sexy rather than efficient form of dress and my mind went back to the night I spent with her.

I sat a few tables away and ordered a drink. Before long my date arrived and joined me. Luckily he turned out to be the type who never stops talking, so I didn't need to pay much attention, just nod now and then.

Rebecca came in alone at noon. She walked over to Shelley and kissed her on the cheek like an old friend. Shelley was unperturbed; she called the waiter over and ordered drinks. They talked for a while about various business deals and Shelley made all the right noises when Rebecca boasted about her many coups. Shelley gradually turned the conversation round to men and how they thought they were the only people who could handle a big deal.

"There's this one guy in my office who really thinks he's Gods' gift to women. I'd really like to teach him a lesson some day. I don't know about you, but I sometimes think we'd all be better off if there were no men." Rebecca was hooked, I could almost see her mind working, trying to figure out how she was going to get this girl into her bed. If she'd only known, I could have saved her a lot of time and trouble. She finally suggested dinner at her place and Shelley accepted.

I'd heard enough; the trap was sprung now all we had to do was wait. I excused myself saying I had to nip out and feed my parking meter. George offered to come with me, but I said I would only be a second and to order more drinks. For all I know he's still waiting. I felt a little guilty knowing how it feels to be ditched. But then I consoled myself by the fact that it may teach him to work on his conversation and I could be saving some girl hours of boredom.

I phoned Melissa as soon as I got home. She came home on the next flight. Before she hung up she said, "By the way wear my blue dress, I want to see how you looked yesterday." I met her at the airport, I was wearing the dress as ordered and all the way home she kept rubbing the inside of my stockinged leg as I filled her in on developments.

As soon as we closed the apartment door she pulled my panties down and released my prick from its sheath. She kissed me tenderly on the mouth and, since the thrill of kissing when you are both wearing lipstick is one of the most sensuous I know, I was soon sporting an impressive erection. Smiling at my reaction, Melissa lay me down on the rug and we made love.

"If I'm going to the club tonight, I'd better have a couple of hours sleep." She said as we lay on the rug recovering from our efforts. "Will I be going with you?" I asked. I didn't want to miss out on the confrontation. "Not tonight Steve, I've been thinking about the plan and decided it can be improved. It may involve a little risk on your part though." She went on to outline her idea, and I decided the result would be worth the risk.