The Businesswoman (A Lamb's Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Melissa came home about 2.00am. "They didn't show damn it, I spent most of the night watching their stupid entertainment with that bore Gwen. I'm bushed." She climbed into bed next to me and we held each other without speaking. Eventually she fell into a deep sleep. 2 more nights went by with the same outcome. On the third night she decided I should go to the wine bar again to make sure they were getting on all right.

I was a little skeptical about returning to the bar, after all Rebecca fancied me and there was the guy I'd dumped. But then, if Melissa asks for something she invariably gets it. So the following day, made up, and dressed in my jeans and a blue blouse I borrowed from Melissa, I headed for the wine bar. I arrived at 12.15pm and was greeted by the sight of Shelley and Rebecca huddled round a table with the mousy girl Alice. She wasn't mousy anymore though. They had transformed her into a very attractive, if tarty looking, young lady.

Sitting next to Alice, was the guy I assumed to be her target. She was doing a great job of ignoring him and he looked desperate to impress her. Rebecca and Shelley laughed at some shared joke. It must have been at the expense of the young man because he turned bright red and excused himself to go to the toilet. This only made them laugh louder, and Alice, while obviously embarrassed, shared the joke.

I decided all was well and made my exit. I only just avoided George. I saw him coming up the street and ducked into a shop until he had passed. It turned out to be a lingerie shop. I had never been in one without Mel before. I spent almost an hour looking at different clothes. The shop assistant kept suggesting I try them on, and I had the distinct impression she knew my secret. I was right, as I looked through some baby dolls, she cornered me and said, "You don't have to feel ashamed you know, we get plenty of your type in. But after 3 years in here, I can usually pick them. Are you looking for something for yourself or your boyfriend." I couldn't help laughing; I collected the packages I'd already chosen and left.

When I returned home I told Melissa all about my adventures. Laughing hysterically she asked, "Did she think you were gay or a virgin?" "I really couldn't say, I didn't stop to ask." We spent the rest of the day trying on the various outfits I'd bought. I passed a remark about Melissa being too fat for the teddy she was holding up. It wasn't true of course, she has one of the most perfect figures I've ever seen. Playfully she grabbed me and pulled me over her knee and started to spank me on the bare behind. There was no serious intent in her slaps and they soon turned into strokes after which she pulled me up beside her, kissed me and we made love.

That night she went to the club again, returning early, she told me she had seen Rebecca with Shelley. She also described Alice and the poor guy who had been interested in her. Apparently he was chained up like a convict, even down to the ball and chain on his ankle, and his back was striped with the telltale signs of a beating. I felt a little sorry for him. His only crime had been to fancy a girl.

Melissa left town on an early flight next day. About mid afternoon, I phoned Shelley. "I thought we had an arrangement," She demanded, she sounded really annoyed. "We did, but unfortunately my Mistress came home early and she wouldn't let me leave. She's out of town again now, so I thought I'd ring you." "Alright, I suppose you'd better come over to my place tonight. Be there at 7.00pm prompt." She hung up.

The tone in her voice made me quite uncomfortable, and I almost had second thoughts about going. I packed a few things and checked into another hotel, a different one, in case she'd tried to ring me. I knocked on her door at 7 sharp; "You're late." She snapped as she swung the door open. "But it's only just seven now." I replied. She slapped me hard across the face, "Don't you dare argue with me, if I say you're late, you're late." "I'm sorry I di..." "You're going to be," she interrupted, did you bring the cheque?" "Yes, I've got it here."

I handed her the cheque. "Sign the papers on the table, and be quick about it." I did as she commanded. I couldn't wait to get the hell out of there, in just a few days she had turned into a real bitch and I didn't want to stay a moment more than I had to.

I signed quickly and pocketed the papers. "Thanks very much for your help." I said, starting toward the door. "Where do you think you're going?" She demanded, "You don't think I'm letting you off that easily do you?"

I quickly considered my options. I could make a break for it but that might make her suspect I had something to hide. I even considered the possibility of overpowering her, I knew I was capable, but she may concoct a story about my forcing myself on her. On consideration I accepted my fate, after all, how bad could it be, Melissa had lots of practice and then only occasionally was my suffering unbearable. I had long ago accepted my masochism and just maybe, I would enjoy it.

Noting my hesitation, Shelley took control. She was definitely a quick learner. "Strip," I hesitated slightly. "NOW." I quickly obeyed. I had worn my rubber pants as a precaution and when she saw them she demanded, "Damn it, don't you ever take those blasted things off." "Not when my Mistress is out of town, no." She checked them over carefully. "Would there be any point in trying to cut them off?" "Please don't, my Mistress would be able to tell. I believe specially hardened steel has been used, and I'd be in real trouble if you damaged them.

"I don't give a shit about what happens to you, it's not going to be as much fun for me if I can't get at your arse. Oh well, I can't waste all night worrying about that, I suppose they won't be in the way too much, I'll just have to find other diversions.

"Come here." She ordered, pointing to the floor in front of her. She took a belt from behind the cushion. At first I thought she was going to beat me with it, but she secured it around my waist. Next she pushed my hands through loops of leather strapping at the sides of the belt. Pulling them tight she commanded me to lie on the floor face up. Although the belt she had used was quite simple my arms were held totally and I was as helpless as if she had used yards of rope.

She walked over to me and raised her skirt, she was wearing no panties and I knew what came next. She sat down, her rear hole landing right over my mouth. "Lick you little shit." She ordered, reinforcing her command with a slap to my hardening prick. I obeyed, forcing my tongue into her tight hole; the sweet, not unpleasant taste filled my mouth.

The worst pain I felt was from the back of my head as she forced it to the floor. Then I heard her speaking to someone, at first I thought it was someone in the room, but I realised she was using the phone. "Rebecca, it's Shelley, do you have anything on tonight? Good, why don't you come over, I have a surprise for you, and pick Alice up on the way she may enjoy this. O.K. see you in half an hour."

Now I was scared, not about Rebecca recognising me, I knew the only time we had met I was wearing a hood. What scared me was the thought of 3 women, 2 of them dominant, and 1 of them wanting to use my body for pleasure. There was no telling what terrible things they would come up with. Melissa had told me enough about Rebecca for me to believe she would not be overly concerned if her attentions were fatal.

I licked frantically at Shelley's hole, somehow I thought she may temper Rebecca's extremes if I pleased her enough. Before long Rebecca arrived. Shelley got up off my face to answer the door. "Well, what have you got for me?" asked Rebecca as she walked in. "Oh I see, very nice Shelley, what's your name little man?" "Steve Mistress." "Don't I know you from somewhere?" My mind raced, had she seen me with the hood off, I didn't think so but.. "Well never mind. He looks a little red in the face Shelley, what have you been up to."

"I had to sit somewhere while I phoned you." Shelley grinned. "What a good idea, Alice why don't you try the seat, I'm sure you'll find it comfortable." Mousy, or should I say tarty came closer, looking uncomfortable in fishnet stockings and leather skirt. "Oh I couldn't Rebecca." She said in horror. Rebecca was furious, "Damn it Alice, get your knickers off and sit on his fucking face or I'll let him sit on yours. Would you prefer that?" Alice quickly obeyed.

Her arse was far muskier than Shelley's was and I got the impression she wasn't quite as careful with her toiletry. "There now Alice, doesn't that feel good? Shelley, I love these, where did you get them?" I could feel her rubbing her hands over my rubber pants. "He was wearing them when he came in, apparently his Mistress doesn't trust him though I can't see why." "Who's his Mistress? Maybe I know her." "I don't know, I do know he shits himself every time he mentions her, she must be one hell of a woman." "Where is she now?" "Out of town he says." "Oh well, I'm sure she won't mind us borrowing him for one night, maybe we can teach him some new tricks." They both laughed; even Alice let out a nervous giggle.

"Why don't we let Alice put him through his paces, it'll be good practice for when she finally gets round to snaring William. Would you like that Alice?" "Yye...errm...yes Rebecca, I think so." "Good, well what are you going to do first?" "I...I don't know." "I've told you before, the first thing you need to do is show him who's boss. Stand up, Shelley, do you have any whips or anything?" I have to admit to a certain amount of relief at the prospect of having Alice dominate me.

"I don't think.. Wait a minute, I might have just the thing." She vanished into the bedroom, returning almost immediately with a riding crop. "Will this do?" "Shelley, you have hidden talents, I didn't know you rode." "I haven't for years, this is from when I used to show jump." She handed the crop to Alice. "Well, what are you waiting for, get him into the bedroom and use the damn thing on him." "Wait a minute, Shelley is this place soundproof." "Not really, the walls are fairly thick but loud noises could probably be heard through them."

Rebecca took a ball gag out of her purse. "I always carry one of these, you never know when you might need it." She said, handing it to Alice. "Well what are you waiting for girl, put it on him." "What if he won't open his mouth?" "You can't be serious. YOU," she snapped pointing at me, "Come here." I leapt up and stood in front of her. Reaching out her hand, she suddenly grabbed my privates, cock, balls and all, she squeezed and twisted and I let out an involuntary yell. "Well don't just stand there girl, stuff it in." Alice clumsily secured the ball gag. "Do you think you can handle him now?" Rebecca asked sarcastically. "Or would you like me to hold your hand while you deal with him?"

Leading me into the bedroom, Alice looked unsure what exactly she was supposed to do. She decided to lay me face down on the bed. After some deliberation she gave me a couple of strokes with the crop. I could hardly feel them, not because she was gentle, though she wasn't particularly rough, but because she was hitting me on my rubber pants.

"What on earth are you doing girl? Do you really think he can feel that through those things? Use it on his legs and back you fool. When you bring him back in, I want to be able to see where you beat him. Do you understand?" "Yes Rebecca, I'll try." "I don't believe it, you'll try, maybe you need some motivation. What do you think Shelley, should we help her get mad." I couldn't hear Shelley's reply, but I knew what it would be.

Rebecca walked over to the bed and roughly pulled me to my feet. She looked down at my limp penis. "Hold him, will you Shelley." Shelley gripped my arms firmly from behind. Rebecca walked over to Alice, who looked as though she would burst into tears any second. Standing her in front of me she said, "Look at his pathetic willy, It feels all left out. Maybe you should give it a little kiss to show it you like it." As she spoke, she forced Alice to her knees, then grabbing her hair she guided her mouth to my prick. Alice begged her to stop, but she laughed and told her to suck me.

Alice took my cock in her mouth and it immediately sprung to attention. She sucked for a short while before Rebecca pulled her away. "That's enough, we don't want him coming before you've had your fun, do we?" She bent Alice over the end of the bed and pulled up her skirt. Shelley knew what was coming and was busy wiping Vaseline on my erection. "Bring him to her Shelley, we're going to let her know what bastards men can be."

Between them they guided me into the hole that I had earlier licked. Shelley released me and Rebecca grabbed the front of the belt to stop me from pulling out. I was trying to be a gentle as possible with Alice's virgin arse, but Shelley soon put paid to that. She suddenly cracked the crop across the back of my legs. On reflex, I jerked forward forcing my prick hard into Alice's hole.

Alice let out a yelp, and begged Rebecca to make me stop. "Aren't you enjoying it Alice? Steve is, I can tell by the look on his face." Shelley placed her hands on each side of my hips and began pumping me in and out. "Is he hurting you Alice?" Rebecca asked gently, would you like him to stop?" "Yes, make him stop." "Do you hate what he's doing to you." "Yes." "Do you hate him?" "Yes, yes I hate him." "All men would like to do this to you if you'd let them, do you want that?" "No, stop him please." "Are you going to hurt him when he stops?" "Yes, yes, YES STOP HIM."

Despite her protests, she was now pushing back every time I pulled out. Shelley released my hips but Alice kept grinding. We all knew she was close to orgasm. At the last minute Shelley pulled me away, Alice let out a moan. Rebecca pulled Alice onto the bed and quickly finished her off with her mouth. "Don't you prefer me to him?" She asked when Alice finished. "Yes Rebecca I do, thank you."

"Would you like to be left alone with him now." "Very much." Alice replied in a much harder voice. They left, closing the door behind them. Wordlessly Alice returned me to my original position on the bed. She picked up the crop and struck me hard just below the legs of my pants. A few seconds later she struck again, and then gradually she developed a rhythm. Before long she moved from my legs to my back.

I could hear her increased breathing not due entirely to exertion, as she laid each stroke in a slightly different place on my body. When she was satisfied she'd patterned all my back; she threw the crop aside. I was writhing in agony and my eyes were filled with tears.

"Turn over," she commanded. I did as she ordered, though I was a little reluctant in case she intended to repeat the beating on the front. Instead, she straddled my chest and removed the gag. Sliding her pussy up to my mouth she ordered me to eat her. Sobbing, I began to lick her. It was difficult to concentrate through the pain in my back. "Come on you bastard," she yelled grabbing my hair, "Eat." I lapped furiously and she was soon moaning and grinding my face further into her crutch.

Once she recovered, she climbed off me and dragged me to my feet. Opening the door she pushed me into the other room. The others were aware of what had been happening, it would have been difficult not to hear through the door. They had been having their own party and both were naked on the floor. They had the look that only comes from orgasm, and as I stumbled in they reluctantly released each other. "Turn around. Alice that's very impressive did you enjoy yourself." "It was incredible. I've never felt so powerful, I knew I could do anything I wanted and he couldn't stop me, and once I started I didn't want to stop. Is it always like this?"

"Yes sweetheart," Rebecca smiled stroking her hair, but it gets even better when you trap the man yourself. Once you do that you know no man will ever take you for granted again. Would you like to hurt him some more?" "I don't think so, I want to get my own man." "Excellent, then we may as well send him home." The relief must have shown on my face, because Rebecca smiled cruelly. "Before we do though, bring the gag in."

Alice complied, and without any coaxing forced it into my mouth. Shelley pulled me down on my back and sat across me below my chest. "Let's see you explain this to your Mistress when she gets back." With that, she took her cigarette and burned the letter 'R' above my left breast. I writhed and sobbed and tried to scream as she slowly marked me. Shelley held my shoulders down to stop me moving and by the time they'd finished I was near to passing out. They pulled me to my feet, released me and pushed me through the door throwing my clothes after me.

I was lucky it was a dark night because I had to sit on the step for 5 minutes before I could stop shaking enough to dress. I hailed a cab and went back to my hotel. We stopped at an all night chemist on the way and I bought some antiseptic cream. Back in my room, I smoothed the cream over my tortured chest, then crawled into bed and slept until late next morning.

Feeling better after the rest, I showered, and since no one knew where I was. I felt safe in phoning Melissa from the hotel. She caught the next flight home and met me at the apartment 3 hours later. "My God, what have they done to you." She gasped as she walked in. I was sitting on the lounge applying more cream to my chest. She took the cream and gently smoothed it in for me. I showed her my back, which was covered, in bruises. Then I went over all events of the previous night.

"That bitch is finished," she growled when I ended my story. "She's going to wish she'd never set eyes on either of us when I'm through with her. Do you feel up to going to the club tonight?" "I think so, I feel a lot better than I did this morning. She kissed me gently and led me into the bedroom. "Get some rest, I'll wake you in a few hours." She kissed me again, and I almost suggested she join me, but then I decided maybe I hadn't recovered quite that much.

She woke me around mid afternoon; I was amazed how long I slept. She brought some food in on a tray, and after applying more cream, we ate. Later, she showed me some of the things she'd bought on her trip. There were many sex toys and assorted lingerie. Then she produced a maid's uniform from her bag, "This is for you to wear to the club tonight." She said. "I have a few other surprises for you, but I'll keep them for later."

She showed me a red leather dress she'd bought, and I persuaded her to model it for me. Wearing it with matching thigh boots, she looked exquisite. I wanted to make love to her there and then, but she insisted on taking the dress off first, "This is my outfit for tonight." She removed everything but her stockings and suspender belt. Then she climbed in beside me and we made gentle, perfect love.

We spent a very lazy afternoon; light sex, backgammon and snacks were all we did. Around 7.00pm we showered and Melissa helped me to dress. Black French maids uniform, complete with fishnet stockings black wig, little white hat and 4" heels. She had to pull my waist in quite a bit to fit the dress. This she did with the aid of a new black lace corset. I was used to wearing them by now and even enjoyed being held firmly by a tight fitting corset. I wore false fingernails painted deep red, matching lipstick and very heavy makeup. Melissa said I looked like a model from behind and a drag queen from in front. To keep up the charade, my penile sheath was replaced.

Melissa, true to her word, wore her red leather outfit. When I saw the finished product, I felt sure I would burst the sheath. As always she wore matching underwear, red lace panties, bra and suspender belt. The latter was holding up red stockings. Her face was, as always, perfectly made up, reinforcing my opinion that she was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.