The Businesswoman (A Lamb's Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Anyport
Anyport
17 Followers

Because of her tiny waist size, the dress was far too large, so I pulled it in with an old belt of Melissa's. I finished the outfit off with some fluffy slippers. She looked like a charwoman, which had been exactly my intention. I cuffed her hands in front and fastened my knee spreader to her legs. Topping the whole lot off with a curly blonde wig, I pronounced her ready, then I led her into the kitchen and showing her where all the equipment was, I ordered her to go into the bedroom and start cleaning the smell out of the cupboard.

When she'd finished that I had her start on the lounge room. Melissa came in looking flushed and exhausted, she collapsed onto the lounge and asked me to get her a drink. She obviously hadn't noticed Shelley cleaning the shelves behind her, because as she took her first mouthful, she sprayed it everywhere and started choking.

When she recovered, I realised she wasn't choking but laughing. "What have you done to her?" She laughed. "I thought we needed a cleaning lady and Shelley kindly volunteered. Since her clothes were slightly damaged, I thought you wouldn't mind if she borrowed these." "She must have been working very hard, she appears to have lost quite a bit of weight, Steve, you haven't been working her too hard have you." She admonished. "No, not at all, she's enjoying it, aren't you Shelley." "Yes thank you Master Steve." Melissa raised an eyebrow in query at her obedience. In answer I said, "Shelley, come over here and show Mistress Melissa what a little hot arse you are."

"Would you mind going in and releasing Rebecca from the frame please Steve. She should be conscious now. And why don't you take the cleaning lady here, she might learn something." The sight that greeted me when I entered the room made me promise myself, never ever to cross Melissa. Rebecca, still attached to the frame, was striped from head to foot. Melissa hadn't missed a square inch of flesh. I could tell from experience, she had used the cat to beat her. Her face was red and her eyes puffy, presumably from lots of crying.

As I anticipated, when I released her she collapsed into my arms. I picked her up and laid her on the bed. Just to be safe I tied her wrists and ankles to the bedposts, and then covered her with a blanket leaving her to rest up for the night. Looking at Shelley, I could see Mel was correct, the colour had drained from her face as she stared at Rebecca.

I locked the bedroom door to safeguard against Shelley releasing her if the opportunity presented itself. Knowing Melissa as I do, I knew that once recovered she would be feeling very horny. So I helped Shelley to put the cleaning tools away and then locked her in the cupboard with them.

Melissa and I spent the rest of the day in bed. About 5.00pm she suggested we should get ready for our guest. I made some sandwiches for the 4 of us, releasing Rebecca's hands from the bed and cuffing them in front of her as I had with Shelley. While they both drank the water I gave them, neither seemed interested in food so I left them, saying they could have them as a snack later.

As Mel and I were eating, she suggested a little game. We would each dress our slaves in the fashion agreed the night before. The stakes for the bet were difficult to set, Since I had nothing Melissa couldn't have, and she had everything, we decided it would be the $250,000 she had loaned me to lure Shelley. It didn't really matter because I had no use for it, but at least we had a stake. "Who's going to judge the entries?" I asked, "Me, of course." Melissa answered with a cheeky grin.

I took Shelley into my room, and released Rebecca, ordering her to go into Melissa's room. We worked on them for the best part of an hour. I had a slight disadvantage because I had to remove my earlier work before I could begin. When I had completed Shelley's dressing, I quickly put my own clothes on. For this night I was dressed in a man's evening suit. It was the first time in ages I had worn normal clothes, and it felt quite strange and decidedly uncomfortable.

Melissa, as always, looked sensational. She wore a long blue evening dress, split to the thigh. Her hair was brushed straight down her back and her make up impeccable. But the thing that stopped me in my tracks was the appearance of Rebecca. If I hadn't known better, I would have sworn it was a different girl. We stood the girls side by side for Mel to judge. They looked like 2 of the cheapest streetwalkers you could ever see.

Melissa had dressed Rebecca in a short black leather skirt, which revealed a couple of inches of her black seamed stockings. A black Lurex top and patent leather shoes with 4" heels completed the outfit. Steel cuffs in behind her back joined her hands. I had gone for the more conventional look. Tight pink hot pants, a red satin blouse, knotted at the front to reveal the abdomen. Dark, fishnet stockings and knee length white boots with 3" heels. I had finished her off with the curly blonde wig. Needless to say, both girls wore excessive amounts of make up. I secured Shelley with straps above the elbows, which were joined behind her.

While Shelley's hands were free, they were quite useless to her. Melissa walked round the 2 girls for a while then finally she spoke. "I've got to admit, yours is better Steve." I felt like I'd won a lottery. I think the biggest pleasure was in the fact that Melissa had been totally honest. It gave me a peculiar pride.

"Maybe we should send them out and see who earns the most money." I suggested. "That would be the fairest way to judge the winner." "Not at all." Mel responded, "For starters you had more to work with, If we send them out it will have to be twice. The second time, I get to dress Shelley." I found it hard to believe, but I could see Rebecca was almost angry that Shelley made a better hooker. You can never guess what will annoy some people.

We spent a while teaching them how to walk and act. Though neither Mel nor myself really had any idea of how a streetwalker acted. We made them wiggle their hips as they walked. We also decided they should be chewing gum, so they had to fake that too. Then they had to practice their approach on each of us. Neither girl was very seductive until Melissa retrieved a cane from the bedroom and gave them the occasional smack on the rump. I think Shelley came out best, she has a naturally deep voice and can sound very sultry with the right persuasion.

A gentle knock at the door disturbed our entertainment. "Get that will you Steve, It will be the 2 guys I invited up." Rebecca and Shelley looked horrified. Shelley said, "No," but was stopped before she could continue, by a rap from the cane. I opened the door slightly, "Good evening, Gentlemen, Won't you come in." I stepped aside and threw the door open. It was of course Alice looking totally confused. She was wearing the same outfit she had on the other night.

"I'm sorry, I thought I was supposed to meet Rebecca Williamson here." She walked tentatively inside the door. "Rebecca, Shelley wha..." "Come in Alice, I've heard a lot about you from Steve, I feel I know you all ready but we can get better acquainted later. I think you know everybody, Rebecca, Shelley, say hello to our guest." "Hello Alice," they both whispered.

"And of course, you and Steve are old friends." Sudden recognition registered on her face. She started toward the door, which I quickly slammed and stood against. "Who are you, what are you going to do to me, please let me go, I'm sorry, I didn't mean, I.." "It's all right Alice, you're among friends now. We have no intention of seeking revenge for what you did. Though I have to admit, I was pretty annoyed when I saw Steve's back."

Alice looked over at Rebecca, she wasn't sure how to react. She seemed to want Rebecca to help her but could see she was in no position. "Steve, lock Rebecca in the cupboard until I need her," Mel fully intended to humiliate her in every possible way, and in one command she showed Alice who was in charge. "Good, now take Shelley into your bedroom and play with her for a while. Wait a second," She reached for her purse and took something out, "Here's $5, make her earn it properly, you should be able to get at least an hour for that." Shelley looked furious as I tucked the money into her cleavage, "Come on Sweetie, let's see what you've got." I said, smiling at Alice and Melissa as we left the room.

To tell you the truth, I had no idea what to do with Shelley. I wanted revenge for what she had done to me, but I have to admit, I'm not good at administering pain. I don't get pleasure out of it as someone such as Rebecca does. While I have nothing against sex and Shelley was undoubtedly an attractive woman. I would get more pleasure from holding hands with Melissa than an overnight session with any other woman I've ever met.

As we entered the bedroom, I tried to think what was the worst punishment I'd had inflicted on me. As I considered this, I pulled Shelley's hot pants and panties down and ordered her to lie on the bed. Then it dawned on me how I could best torture her. I slowly removed my jacket and tie, teasing her with uncertainty. Next, I walked casually over to the assortment of whips and canes, testing several in the air and finally rejecting all of them.

I returned to the bed. I could see the fear growing in Shelley, until finally she whispered. "What are you going to do?" In answer I leaned over and started licking her stockinged foot, sucking her toes and then gradually moving up her leg until I reached her stocking top. By this time her breathing had become quite laboured, and I smiled as I moved to her other foot and repeated the treatment.

When I reached her naked thigh, I turned her over on her back and moved up, slowly covering every inch of her magnificent left buttock with my saliva. I licked my way across her waist and back to her stocking down the left cheek. By now she was making small unintelligible sounds and raising her hips to meet my tongue.

I started back up the inside of her thigh, brushing the flesh between her 2 holes with my tongue as I moved across and down the other side. As I did so she let out a disappointed groan and tried to guide my mouth back up by rotating her hips. I retraced my path, this time allowing her to manoeuvre my tongue to her rear passage. I worked my way up and down the valley formed by her 2 globes, Gradually moving deeper into her hidden treasures. By this time she was moaning loudly, and I could tell she was getting close to orgasm. I plunged my tongue into her hole and she began grinding her hips into my face. Pushing up to meet me as she entered the blissful pre-orgasm stage.

I took her right to the brink of orgasm then suddenly pulled away and sat by her side watching her. "No, please," her useless hands flapped about as she tried to reach her sex to finish the job I'd started. I turned her over and seeing the frustration on her flushed face, I smiled down at her. Her eyes registered the first hint of realisation as her heavy breathing gradually subsided.

As soon as she calmed down, I returned to my task. This time I worked on the front of her thighs. I paused around her short clipped bush searching it with my tongue as if trying to locate something. I moved up to her navel and spent a while exploring that, then back down, once more hesitating as I reached her short hairs. Back up the inside of her thigh and along the crease between leg and pussy, across and back down. By the time I got to her stocking top, I had to stop again as once more she attempted to climax.

"Oh no, please, Master Steve please," She panted, "Let me come, I'll do anything." I gently covered her mouth with my hand indicating my insistence on silence. She obeyed, begging me with her eyes. I continued the torture for half an hour or so. I was at the stage where I could bring her to the edge in about 10 seconds, and I have to admit, I loved the control I had over this poor helpless girl.

Melissa entered the room watching silently for a while. Once she understood what I was doing, she nodded her approval and left. I doubt Shelley had even noticed her presence. As she departed, she nodded to me to follow, and after a couple more licking sessions I complied. She was alone in the lounge room. I assumed she had sent Alice away with a warning. As I took my place beside her, she kissed me tenderly. "I love you Steve." There was no passion in the words, just a simple statement. Yet it was probably the most important sentence I've ever heard. "You really are an evil bastard aren't you?" She continued, "I'm glad you didn't have sex with her, I'm not sure we could have continued if you had. Now I know you're mine for keeps." Again she kissed me.

I moved closer, intending to go further with her. "No, I have other things for you to do. I want you to go into our bedroom, this was the first time she had called it ours and it made me feel like a child on Christmas morning. You'll know what to do when you get inside. I trust you now and don't mind how you handle it. I know I've nothing to be jealous of anymore." Again she kissed me. "By the way, do you mind if I continue your excellent work in the other room?" I smiled, "What's mine is yours."

I walked into the bedroom. The sight that greeted me was most unexpected. Sitting on the bed looking like a frightened child, was Alice. Melissa had been working on her and had done a superb job. Her make up had been fixed to subtly highlight her features. Gone were the cheap clothes, replaced by one of Melissa's more elegant dresses. Naturally Alice couldn't hope to do the justice to the dress which Mel did, but she still looked lovely, in a fragile way.

I sat beside her on the bed and told her how lovely she was. She relaxed noticeably, asking, "You don't think this is too much do you?" Pointing to the outfit. "I've never had anything as beautiful as this. Melissa said I could have it, do you think she meant I could keep it, or is it just for tonight?" "She meant it was yours to keep." I replied. "Are you very angry with me? I didn't mean to hurt you like that, I don't know what made me do it. I just wanted to make someone pay for hurting me, and you were the only one I..." For the second time that night, I placed my hand over someone's mouth to silence them.

"It's all right, I understand." Removing my hand I kissed her gently on the lips. I had expected her to be tense, but she responded by throwing her arms round my neck and pulling me to her. I hadn't intended to go any further, but didn't want to leave her feeling rejected. So at her instigation we gently explored each other's bodies and made tender love. After relaxing in each other's arms for a while I said, "I'm going into the other room, you're free to stay the night if you wish, or you can leave. It's up to you, we won't pressure you either way." "Thank you, for everything." She replied giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Tell you what, why don't you make us all coffee, while you decide." "Is that 3 or 5 coffees," she asked, unsure of the positions of Rebecca and Shelley. "3, those 2 are going to be taught a few lessons in human relations before they are ready to join polite society again." Alice looked as though she wanted to ask something, but didn't quite know how. I waited a while, then asked, "Is there something you want?" "Not exactly, I was talking to Melissa and she said I shouldn't become like Rebecca. And I don't want to, but I, that is," "I think I know what you mean, you'd like to get her back for what she did to you, but you don't think Melissa would approve. Why don't we ask Melissa?"

I joined Mel in the spare room. Shelley was a gibbering mess on the bed. She was begging Mel to finish her off, and Mel just smiled and watched her suffer. "Alice is making some coffee, and I think she wants to ask you something. Why don't we give Shelley a while to compose herself, we can always come back later." "Good idea, my tongue is beginning to ache, you don't mind if we have a break do you Shelley." "Please, don't leave me like this, please make me come, Mistress Melissa, Master Steve please, tell her." "Sorry Shelley, the coffee's getting cold, maybe you should follow its example." I laughed, as we closed the door behind us.

To ensure Shelley couldn't relieve herself, Melissa tied her legs together at the knees, then fastened them to the bottom of the bed. We joined Alice in the lounge room. "Steve says you want to ask me something Alice." "Well yes, I know what you told me before about not wasting my life hurting and humiliating people, but I was wondering if... If you..." "You'd like to have your revenge on Rebecca, right."

"Do you think I'm really awful? If you don't think I should I'll understand, it's just that she made me do such terrible things to Steve, and I may have lost William because of her so I.." "You don't need to explain, we understand Alice." I interrupted. "In your position we would both feel exactly the same." "Let's finish our coffee, then while Steve and I have some more fun with Shelley, you can take Rebecca into our room and satisfy your need for revenge." As we finished our coffee, I released Rebecca from the cupboard. To ensure she didn't talk Alice into releasing her, I secured a ball gag in her mouth. She was made to stand by while Alice and Melissa chatted about clothes and men.

Then Alice, with newfound confidence, walked into the other room, signaling Rebecca to follow. She reached the door and Rebecca hadn't moved. "Get your arse in here, NOW." Rebecca looked quickly at Melissa and me then walked into the room. We couldn't help running to the door to hear what was said. "You nearly fucked up my life Rebecca, the only thing you did for me, was teach me how to use one of these." There was the unmistakable whistle of a riding crop through the air. "I'm going to use it one last time, and you can tell me if I was a good student when I'm finished."

"I think you'll have a better idea of my ability, if we take the dress off." There was a short pause then a sort of thump, presumably Rebecca being pushed onto the bed. Next came the sound of the crop striking bare flesh. We left the door then, returning to our labours with Shelley.

We soon had Shelley back to the point Melissa had left her. With 2 of us ministering to her body, she was even more desperate to be allowed to have an orgasm. After a while, I could see Mel was getting bored with the game, for that matter, so was I. So once again I moved round and positioned my head between her thighs. Melissa was playing with her nipples and I started licking her thighs. I quickly moved up to her pussy and sucking her hard clit into my mouth I pushed my tongue deep inside her. She started to pump her hips into my face, and her groans became more frequent and louder until she was soon erupting in an enormous orgasm, the ferocity almost throwing Melissa off her stomach where she sat playing with Shelley's nipples. Shelley was screaming now, and she seemed to take forever to finish coming.

Eventually her orgasm subsided, as did her breathing. I stopped sucking and stood up, helping Melissa to her feet. We left Shelley lying on the bed as we walked out. It wasn't necessary to close the door anymore; Shelley was a beaten woman and would be compliant from now on. Once she composed herself she would realise her humiliation had been total. There was no longer any point in escaping; we couldn't inflict any physical injury that would compare with the mental injury she had just suffered.

Alice was sitting on the lounge when we entered the front room. "That sounded painful," she remarked, "I could hear her screams in here." "There's more than one sort of pain Alice, but you're better off not knowing any more."

"Do you feel better Alice?" "Sort of, I wanted to hurt her but it was hard, I kept feeling sorry for her, but then I reminded myself what she had done to me." "I'm glad you feel that way, it means you're not a hopeless case." Melissa picked up the phone and dialed. "Hello Pierre, it's Melissa...fine thanks, and you...glad to hear it, Pierre I've got something for you...yes that's right...no, this is a gift...an hour, I'll look forward to it, see you soon, bye."

Anyport
Anyport
17 Followers