The Businesswoman (A Lamb's Story)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'd better get Rebecca ready Steve, she's going on a little trip. I went into the bedroom where Rebecca lay on the bed. She looked terrible, I wondered idly if I'd looked that bad when Alice had beaten me. She was naked except for the gag and her back was striped from shoulder to knee, The crop had brought the blood to the surface in some areas, and it was obvious they would turn into nasty bruises. I quickly dressed her in the hooker clothes she'd been wearing before, and led her into the lounge room. I was just in time to kiss Alice goodbye and wish her luck, then I sat beside Mel on the lounge and sipped a glass of wine.

In bed with Melissa later, we lay in each other's arms and discussed the day's events. Pierre turned out to be a white slaver, and he seemed delighted with Rebecca though he wouldn't say exactly where she was going, he did mention a desert. Alice went home with the promise she would return with her boyfriend for dinner, she never did. Shelley was released that night, she went back to her job and now works quite closely with Melissa. Once in a while Mel brings her over for 'humility lessons' as she calls them. Melissa works from home far more these days, and to any visitor we appear to be the ideal couple, very much in love. WE ARE.