The Busty Babysitter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sethp
sethp
3,675 Followers

John awoke in the middle of the night with a massive hard on. Well, that wasn't quite right. He awoke in the middle of the night to Rachel jacking him off to his full length and hardness.

"Rachel! What are you doing? My sister is in the next room!" he hissed at her.

Rachel responded by taking half his shaft into her mouth and swirling her tongue around it. Soon she was bobbing her head up and down his thick cock, making wet slurping noises. John was unable to protest. The feeling was too good and the sounds of her sloppy blowjob were almost too much.

Rachel pulled her mouth off of his cock, drool running down her chin. "I missed you today. I felt like we had to keep our relationship a secret with your sister here."

"We do," John said as Rachel pulled off her oversized t-shirt letting her monumental tits spring free. "Oh, my God."

Rachel got on the bed and lay back, spreading her legs. "I've never needed anything in my life as badly as I need you right now. I was going to ask you to make love to me but all I really want you to do is fuck me," she said pouting her lips for effect.

"I...Wendy is...you..." John stammered. His cock was impossibly hard and it hurt.

Rachel inserted a finger into her pussy and started fucking herself with it. "I need this to be your cock, lover. Your cock is much thicker and longer than my finger and it will pump me full of your baby seed."

In spite of himself he crawled over Rachel, squeezing one of her plump boobs as she continued to finger herself. Did she just say baby seed? He had filled her pussy up with his semen without using protection. He hadn't even bothered to ask her if she was on the pill. What if he got her pregnant? She probably already was. This was a nightmare. She was his personal whore of Babylon and he was helpless to stop himself.

"Please," Rachel whispered huskily. "Be my man and fuck me."

"I am your man," John said and thrust himself inside her. Soon they were sucking on each other's tongues as they fucked. Rachel was moaning into his mouth and grabbing John's ass, urging him deeper. Rachel was so tight and warm and alive. He knew in that instant that he would never give her up. They both came together, neither of them noticing Wendy watching from the doorway.

Rachel slept with John that night, only bothering to get dressed when his alarm clock went off for work. She took her time pulling on her pajamas and leaving his room.

When John finished dressing, he left the room and ran right into Wendy.

"John...we need to talk."

"What's up? I haven't had any coffee yet so don't make it too complicated."

"Oh this is going to be easy," Wendy said looking like she was about to unleash the fury of the world upon him.

"Okay, you've got my attention."

"I know that Rachel slept with you last night."

"Slept with me?"

"Don't make me say it. Goddamn you!"

"I..."

"I saw you fucking each other's brains out last night. There! Do you understand that?""

John strode past his sister and headed down the stairs and into the kitchen. Rachel and the kids were sitting there eating fruit loops. He stood there for a minute, realizing that his little fantasy was soon going to be over. Rachel stood up as soon as she saw John enter the kitchen, and went over to the coffee machine. Wendy followed John into the kitchen and her and Rachel shared a look. It was a look that said that there were no secrets here this morning. They both turned and looked at John.

"Go finish your movie, guys," Rachel said to the children. They both took off into the family room leaving only the adults.

"John?" Rachel asked. It was a question that really asked everything.

"John," Wendy said simply.

John started to sweat. He wanted to crawl into a hole. It was moments like this that defined who a man really was. He didn't want to be a timid little coward who cheated and lied.

John went over to Rachel and pulled her against him. Her massive chest squeezed between them, as he looked her in the eyes. "I love you," he said and kissed her passionately. She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around him.

They stepped apart, holding hands and looked over at Wendy.

"Well I guess that settles that," Wendy said. "Now, what?"

"I guess I'd better call Kathy."

"She'll be furious," Wendy said.

"I don't think so. She can have the house. She doesn't even like the kids."

"You're being a little simplistic," Wendy said. "Life's way more complicated..."

John cut her off. "I see everything so clearly now. I'm tired of doing the wrong thing and banging my head against the wall. I've got to make a few phone calls."

John found Wendy and Rachel drinking coffee together in the living room, when he came back. He went over to Rachel and kissed her, sitting down next to her. She melted against him, eyes wide, mouth open.

"Well?" Wendy asked.

"I told her I was leaving her and that I was taking the kids. I told her that she could have the house and that we'd work out visitation and that my lawyer would be in contact with hers. For once in her life, she didn't have much to say. She asked who would be watching the kids and I told her Rachel would. She didn't say much more that that, except that she wanted all of my stuff gone by the time she got home."

"Where will you go?" Rachel asked.

"That's the wrong question Rachel," John said, grasping both her hands in his and gazing into her eyes.

"I just can't...I don't know how to ask what I'm feeling," she said. She took a big gulp as tears streamed down her face.

"I've just rented us a townhouse. You're moving in with me. You're moving in with us."

"Oh, John," she said collapsing against him.

"Oh, John," Wendy said. "Should I stay and help you pack?"

"Please," John and Rachel said in unison. Wendy did. John and his Busty little baby sitter made babies and lived happily ever after.

The End.

sethp
sethp
3,675 Followers