The Butler's Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray/Jeeves was a tense ball of nerves as he knelt at the side of the tub and took Kelly's foot in his hand. His hormones were racing around madly and planning a coup to overthrow the playacting that kept them in-check. His fingers tingled where they touched Kelly's soft skin. He always enjoyed caressing her legs, and especially following them upwards with his fingers to where the object of his lust waited. But now, he couldn't give in to those impulses. Not yet. It was torture. But he dutifully used the washcloth, smoothing the warm water over her satiny skin. He felt hot inside, and every time he'd slide his hand up the inside of her thigh he could feel his penis lurch. A wet spot was forming where the head touched his thigh as he lubricated.

Kelly was losing her cool as well. The swirling warmth of the waters around her, the Mistress/servant scenario, and especially the touch of her thoughtful lover on her skin were all combining to excite her. She could feel how a soft, tingling heat was kindling in her belly. And when Ray/Jeeves hand pushed that washcloth up her sensitive inner thighs, the ticklingly erotic sensation made her heart beat faster.

Kelly lay back, resting on one hand in the water. She smiled, a wicked and tempting smirk, as she said, "be sure you get everything clean, Jeeves." As she said it, her free hand snaked down to tickle the pink folds of her sex where he could almost see through the bubble-crowned water.

But Jeeves could tease too. No sooner had he finished washing her right leg from toes to crotch than he set it back down and began washing her left leg as well. Now it was Kelly's turn to get antsy. With each glide of the washcloth up her inner leg, her crotch begged for her beloved butler's touch. But Ray/Jeeves skillfully avoided any contact with her sex. His touch was stoking the fire of her desire and he knew it, but he intended to let her simmer a bit more.

"Am I doing a good job, Madam," he asked. "Getting everywhere Madam wishes me to wash?"

"Not quite, Jeeves," came the reply. "I know a very special area you are ignoring. And I want you to wash it immediately."

"Of course, Madam," he said. Then he quickly moved around behind her and began to wash the goop from her back. "No, Jeeves," Kelly protested, "that's not where I meant." His knowing smile hidden behind her back, Ray/Jeeves said, "oh, do excuse me, Madam. I thought Madam would want her back scrubbed. Where did Madam MEAN for me to scrub?" So innocent was his manner and voice that Kelly could almost imagine he really didn't know what she'd meant.

"Well, Jeeves," she said, "I was thinking more...well, toward my front, rather than my back."

"Ahhh, I understand, Madam," Jeeves replied. "Very well, I shall wash Madam's front." He then stepped over the side of the tub, being very careful not to injure any dangling parts of his anatomy, and settled on his knees behind Kelly. His kneecaps were gently pressed into the outer sides of her butt and his fuzzy chest was tickling the moist plane of her back.

Kelly let herself relax, slowly falling backwards until she was leaning against her creative lover's body. She could feel the hardness and heat of his penis where it lay against the small of her back. Her head rested on his shoulder as he slid his soapy arms over her shoulders and down her front. Kelly's green eyes closed in surrender as his strong hands, slippery with soap, slid across the sensitive nubs of her nipples, and cupped her firm breasts. "Perhaps these are what Madam had in mind," the butler teased. But Kelly wasn't up to answering at that moment, as Ray's fingers had begun to lightly trace circles around her very sensitive nipples and the feelings had caused her breath to catch in her lungs. Inside her, she could feel the familiar warmth spreading through her belly as her pink lips grew puffy and her inner tissues became wet with want.

Ray/Jeeves soapy hands continued to massage Kelly's breasts, her passion bringing soft murmurs of delight to her smiling lips. In her mind she was floating. The swirling wet heat of the water surrounding her, the steady hypnotic bubble-bubble of the circulating pump, even the dancing patterns of the colored lights which seeped through her eyelids were lulling her into a never-land of bliss. To her, there was no other world but the small sensual one she and her butler/fiancee inhabited.

But Ray wasn't about to let her stay in that softly shaded plane for long. He began to expand his massage to her flat stomach. His fingers slid downwards, riding soap bubbles like tobogganists. Then he'd curl his fingers and lightly scratch her with his fingernails on the way back up to her tingly breasts. He could hear the faint sounds of her delight when he did this, and he couldn't help but smile. He turned his head till his lips brushed her ear, and he cautiously licked her earlobe. When his hot breath whispered in her ear Kelly reacted by arching her back and pushing her breasts into his palms. "Oh, Jeeves," she purred, "that tickles."

"And would Madam wish me to stop 'tickling' her," chuckled Jeeves? And as he said this, he scratched his nails over the taut buttons of her nipples. Kelly's open lips trembled slightly and Ray had to listen closely to catch her barely-whispered "God, no." he smiled. She was really getting worked-up. Time to go to the next stage.

Reaching behind himself, Ray's hand fished under the soapy water until it found the slim rubber hose on the bottom of the pool. It vibrated slightly in fingers as he gripped it. It was one of the hoses which led into the pool from the water pump/heater. It squirted a thin, but powerful, stream of warm water as he maneuvered it towards Kelly's belly. She never expected what happened. But suddenly the bubbling stream was beating against her puffy sex. Like a Shower Massager it spattered her folds, drumming like thousands of fingers on her flesh. Her brows drew together in surprised pleasure and she whimpered in her chest. Ray kept the stream on her crotch, all the while using his other hand to massage her breasts. He also began to nibble at the back of her neck, under her hair. He knew how wild that made the girl. He was still nibbling when he directed the pulsing stream at her clitoris. Instantly, Kelly's back arched and her mouth sprang open in silent ecstasy. Her pelvis bucked as she fought-out her orgasm in Ray's arms.

When the splashing has stopped, Ray/Jeeves was still holding Kelly in his arms, but he'd put the hose down. She was getting her breathing back under control, after the delightful climax she'd just come down from. And he was still not finished. "Did Madam enjoy being thus 'scrubbed'," he asked? Though Kelly did not answer in words, he got the idea from the way she reached up and slid her dripping arms around his neck, smiled and made a contented purr in her throat. He hugged her and whispered in her ear, "but Madam is neglecting to reward her servant for all he has done for her." And so saying, he dug his fingers into her ribs, tickling her again. As Kelly squirmed in his grip, he teased, "So how is Madam going to PAY her loyal servant, huh?"

He got paid. In spades. Because in the action, Kelly's hand landed on the hose. She spun on her butt and Jeeves suddenly got a face-full of water from the squirter. It caught him entirely unprepared, and he was inhaling at the time. Ray took-in a lungful of water and began to gag in huge whooping wet coughs. Suddenly realizing what she'd done, Kelly dropped the hose and grabbed him, anxious to help him get the water out of his chest. She helped him hang over the edge of the pool and retch. Finally he calmed down, able to breathe again. "Oh, Ray...I'm so sorry. I didn't mean...," she pleaded. "Oh crap, I can't..." She was almost on the verge of tears.

But Ray was all right, and he sat down on his rump in the pool, leaning against the side. He was still breathing hard, but no permanent damage was done. "Don't worry, Madam," he croaked. "I won't file for Workman's Comp." He smiled, and Kelly melted into his arms. Curling up like a big cat, she sat between his spread legs and rested her shoulder in his broad chest.

"I'm sorry, Ray...I ruined your surprise," she said. But he stopped her. "No, Madam," he soothed. "These things happen. Don't be upset." She smiled, comforted by his words. Then the wheels in her head began turning again. She thought she ought to do something to repay Ray for nearly drowning him, and for this wonderful surprise. And she was still horny inside, her body reminded her. But he'd lost his erection when he'd swallowed the water. Well, she thought with a smile...she could fix that!

Under the water, Kelly's hand wrapped around the soft length of Ray's penis. She gave it a gentle squeeze, and looked into his eyes. Oh, those grey eyes...how she loved looking into them.

"I suppose I must repay my butler in a very SPECIAL manner, since I did nearly kill him," she whispered. "If you think you're up to it, that is?"

Falling back into his butler role easily, Ray/Jeeves replied, "Madam! I am a Proper English Butler. I am trained to be 'UP TO' anything my employer can come up with.."

"Then don't sit on your ass, you snooty, hoity-toity fop. A-ten-HUT." spat Kelly. Jeeves leaped to his feet, standing ramrod straight in the knee-deep water. "Now...," Kelly crooned, "don't move." Her eyes were filled with wicked mischief, but Jeeves couldn't see that. So he wasn't ready for the sensations as Kelly lifted his flaccid member and slid it deep into her mouth.

Jeeves, the proper English Butler, could have handled it. But Ray, the American Plumber, was another matter. When Kelly began to suck on his manhood, Jeeves simply ignored the feelings as best he could. But Ray couldn't help himself. He moaned.

Immediately, Kelly pulled back, letting his flesh fall from her lips. "That will be quite enough of that," she growled. "You are at attention, Jeeves. There will be no moving, no talking, no thrusting of hips, no moaning, no growling, and no assistance. Do you understand!"

"Ye...yes, Madam," he stammered.

"GOOD." Kelly replied. "Now, be still." She was really coming-off as a drill sergeant now...and kinda grooving on it. She thought maybe she'd see, someday, how far Ray would let her order him around. But for now, she had pleasurable work to do. Again she pulled his soft rod into her mouth. Her tongue massaged the thick vein on the underside of his penis, slo-o-owly from base to tip. She knew very well how Ray loved such treatment. But he behaved--no moans came from him. His breathing quickened somewhat, but no other signs of his arousal. So Kelly inched forward on her knees and sucked his length down her throat until her nose was nestled in his damp bush. Her hand began to massage his scrotum, gently kneading his full testes while she fellated him. She could feel him trembling slightly, and she heard the faintest of moans in his chest. His staff was beginning to swell, also. She pulled back, and began to run her tongue in swirling circles over the flaring head.

To Ray/Jeeves credit, he tried to stand still and be quiet. Really, he did. But a man can only stand so much. As his penis stiffened and grew, waving up from his crotch like a flagpole, he couldn't remain entirely silent. His breath began to hiss through his teeth as his erection slid in Kelly's mouth.

When he was fully erect, Kelly released him from her oral grip. She turned in the water, getting on her hands and knees before him. Looking back over her shoulder, she smiled at her prisoner. "Okay, slave...you can move now. Come and give your Mistress what she wants so badly."

Ray/Jeeves grinned widely. "YE-E-E-S Madam," he chuckled, all traces of his phony accent forgotten. He went to his knees behind Kelly, his stiffness bobbing before him. Reaching between her spread thighs, he teased her lips with his fingers. She was dripping wet, and it wasn't Mr. Bubble-water, either. Gripping his hard penis, he began rubbing the tip against her opening, teasing her further. She purred, wiggling her rump in time with his touches. Then, slowly, he pushed into her. His organ slid deep into her warmth, until his balls brushed her puffy mound.

Holding her hips, Ray/Jeeves began to pump his length in and out of Kelly's body. With every in-stroke, he'd hunch his back slightly at the end, giving an extra "unghh" to the motion. His penis glistened with her juices as it sawed in and out of her softness.

Both lovers were making pleasure-noises as they made love, but the sounds were drowned-out in the humming of the pump and the splashing of water. The pool had a miniature tempest in it from the motions of the Butler and his Mistress. Kelly was thrusting back against her Ray, her long hair hanging over her head and swishing in the frothy water. She was building towards climax, a fire swirling in the pit of stomach as she reached for her orgasm. But it wasn't quite near enough to be caught--until Ray/Jeeves reached around her hip and rubbed her clit with his finger. WHAM. It hit Kelly like a brick through a plate glass window. Her whole body bucked wildly as a series of delightful cums machine-gunned through her. Her teeth were clenched together so tightly that it hurt, but she managed to rasp, "Oh God...oh GAWD...oh, yes, Jeeves...do it, ohdoitdoitdoit."

The clenching of her inner muscles had brought Ray/Jeeves to the breaking point too. He was lost in a paradise of sensations, with orgasm as the only star in the blackness. And as he reached for it, it grew bigger and hotter, until finally it went nova in his groin.

"Ohhh, Gohhhd...cumming...CUMMING," croaked Ray. And he was, his thrusting prick firing it's load deep inside Kelly's spasming body.

When it was over, the butler and his Mistress collapsed together. Both were spent for the time being. They cuddled in the warm womb-like tub, relishing in the touching and holding after sex. It was several minutes before Kelly whispered, "Jeez, Ray...what a welcome-home surprise. I can't believe you went to all this trouble."

"But baby, you're WORTH it," he replied. "I'm just glad it has all worked-out, at least so far."

" 'So far'? What do you mean, 'so far'," asked Kelly?

"Well, usually we get really ravenously hungry after a good screwin'," mused Ray. "But you don't seem to be..."

"Bullshit, boy." Kelly responded. "I'm starved. Is there any of that prime rib left?"

Ray immediately snapped back into his act. "Well, Madam," he said, "I don't believe Cook left any extra. But perhaps I can find something for Madam's appetites..." and then he was climbing out of the tub. But rather than head for the steps, he aimed for the Coleman cooler in the corner. It'd been stored in the cellar since last summer's trip to Gettysburg, and now, for the first time, Kelly noticed how clean it suddenly was.

Jeeves lifted the lid on the red-and-white box. He began to fumble through the contents, and finally said to Kelly, "please, Madam...close your eyes." She did. And as she heard his wet footsteps on the cement approach, a delicious smell touched her nose. "All right, Madam...open them." he said. In his hands were two huge dishes of ice cream. "If I remember right, Madam's favorite is To-Die-For-Chocolate Hagen Dazs with chocolate Cool-Whip and walnuts. I hope that's correct, Madam?"

Kelly's jaw dropped as she stared at the sinfully delectable treat he was handing her. "Jeeves," she cautioned, "this is just full of calories. We'll get chubby."

But Ray/Jeeves just grinned. "Then, Madam, you and I shall just have to 'work-out' again, won't we?"

The two lovers settled down in the swirling water with their ice cream treats and began to feed bites to each other.

Fini

=====Please note that this story is a bit of a departure for me. I've tried to keep the 4-letter words and graphic descriptions to a minimum, and concentrated more on the romance, rather than so heavily on the sex. I tried to write an adult story that might appeal to a wider audience, so women could enjoy it more also . I would appreciate any comments/critiques you can give me. And who knows...if there's enough 'fan mail' then maybe Ray/Jeeves and Kelly/Madam will return some fine day.

12