The Butt Plug

Story Info
Jimmy has Arane try out a new invention.
5.4k words
4.56
75.1k
37
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Arane."

"Mmmbbbmm."

"Ara-ane."

"Hummpt."

"Arane, honey, it's time to wake up."

Your smooth, sexy, sleep-roughened baritone vibrates against my back as you breathe a wake-up into my ear. Your warm chest feels heavenly where it presses into my back, and your arms hold me close to you. I nestle in deeper, wriggling my hiney against the now very evident state of your arousal. Beyond that, though, I have no interest in stirring, least of all to leave our warm cocoon and venture out into the chilly room.

"C'mon, sweetheart. We've both got to get up and get ready for work. And you know I have no motivation to get out of bed as long as you're still in it with me."

"Yeah, like I do? I don't particularly want to get up, either." So saying, I settle in farther, tugging the blankets up to my chin and pressing myself even farther against your chest, feeling the coarse, silky hair gently caress my back.

More firmly you say, "Arane, if you don't get up, I'm going to have to use other ways of motivating you out of this bed!"

"Myeh, whatever," I reply, knowing you're no more anxious for me to leave our little love nest than I am.

"OK, don't say I didn't warn you!" Suddenly cold air rips across my body as you fling the covers back, uncovering my warm, naked body.

"Hey! No fair!" I grab for the covers, but you've pushed them down to the foot of the bed, far out of my reach from my prone position. "Fine, fine. I'm up already. You are, too," I add, noticing how turgid your cock is as it lays against your belly. Rolling fully over to my back, I raise my arms up over my head and point my toes, stretching my body to its full length, my toes not even coming close to the foot of our king-sized bed. As I do so, my breasts lift, their perky tips saluting the rising sun, and we can both smell the remnants of the previous night's lovemaking rising from my skin.

I make a pretense of getting out of bed as you lay full-out, eyes closed, enjoying your own long morning stretch, then quickly surprise you by mounting you in one fluid move, taking your tumescent length fully, deeply into me. You stop stretching mid-yawn to grab my hips, ensuring the rhythm of my hips' undulations please us both before sliding your hands down my thighs, slowly, softly caressing the lightly golden skin. Your hands find their ways back up my thighs and over my hips before skimming over my belly to cup and squeeze my firm breasts. My hips rotate against you, driving your cock even deeper inside of me, right as you pinch the rosy brown tips. My head falls back and my back arches, savoring the silken glide of your length as it parts my folds, rubbing my sensitive clit with each thrust. You can feel my juices dripping down your shaft, coating your balls, and your ego swells slightly at how intensely you can heighten my arousal.

Changing the angle a bit, I lean over you so that my clit, poking out of its hiding place between my bare, swollen lips, grinds against your smooth pubis. You capture both of my breasts with your hands and bring the nipples to your lips so you can suck on both of them at the same time. I arch my back, bringing my breasts closer to your face, which also further traps my throbbing clitty against your groin even tighter so that you join me in feeling its throbs. I keep working your cock in and out of my body, coming close to releasing it, holding your bulbous head just inside my slit before sliding back down, taking it to my womb, feeling the thickness nudging against my cervix. I ride you faster, grinding my hard clit against you with every downward plunge, feeling the pleasure-pain of you ramming my womb. Your member grows inside of me, alerting me to your approaching orgasm. You nip the dark tips of my breasts with your teeth as your fingers find my nubbin, pushing me over the edge into indescribable pleasure, only to follow me over, your hot come exploding inside of me.

Finally crawling out of bed, I make a show of bending over to pick up our discarded clothes from where they'd landed the night before, making sure you notice my swollen lips peeking out from between my thighs. The groan emanating from the bed lets me know you both see and enjoy. I put a little extra sway in my hips as I saunter to the bathroom for my shower and I hear your footfalls across the floor behind me. I step into the bathroom, grab my washcloth and am about to turn around and shut the door when you slip in and close it for both of us. I turn the water on to that perfect temperature that years together have helped us find – not too cool to me or too hot to you – and we step into the shower together.

Immediately you grab me around the waist and turn me around so I'm facing you. I forget about the shampoo I was reaching for and wrap my arms around your neck, kissing you deeply as the warm water rains down over us. Soft morning sighs meld together as our tongues dance around each other's, and the kiss continues, warming our bodies. You kiss your way down my body, stopping briefly to rest your head against my breasts, and I hold it close to me. Then your lips continue their journey, stopping only when they find the spicy musk of my cunny, still fragrant from our earlier lovemaking. I part my legs, allowing you entrance, and you kiss and nuzzle my labia, your tongue making brief forays between the folds to lick and tease my clit.

You stop, leaving me throbbing and wanting, only to scoot back to the end of the tub where you lean against the back. "Come, my Lady," you beckon, and on shaky legs, I take the few steps that will bring my hungry pussy to your mouth once more. I brace my hands against the wall for balance as you take advantage of this new angle. "Bend," you command, and I bend my legs slightly, giving you still better access to my nether regions. I feel your tongue licking from my tight pucker all the way up to my clit, over and over, teasing me, all the while my calves, unused to this position, start screaming in pain. Every so often you stop licking to suck my clit between your lips, taking me to yet a higher level of excitement. Seeking relief for my legs I bring one foot up to rest on your shoulder, pushing my cunny into your face. Your strong hands rub the backs and insides of my thighs, caressing up to the smooth globes of my bum. Still holding my mound against you with a hand on my ass, you resume your tantalizing ministrations, tonguing my pucker before using that same talented muscle to fuck my cunt. The taste of US teases your tongue, kicking your arousal up to new heights. I ride your tongue, my clit pressing against your nose in search of the orgasm that's hovering just there, out of sight.

I lower my leg and sink down in the tub, my body rubbing against yours as I go still lower, finally impaling myself on your thick cock. My lips capture yours, savoring the unique flavor that's all ours, that delicious combination of you and me together. My full breasts press against your chest, your silky hairs abrading and teasing my nipples. While we kiss, I place a hand between us, feeling your heart beating against my palm, then finding your small brown nubs in the hair, rub and pinch them in ways guaranteed to deliver the most pleasure to you. Your moan against my mouth and the jerk of your cock deep inside my cunt tells me you're enjoying having your body loved so thoroughly.

Wantonly I ride you while the warm water beats down against my head and back. Up... Down... Up... Down... I take your member all the way in, feeling the head bumping my cervix as I slam down on you. Still the orgasm lingers, poising me just on its edge, waiting to fling me out and over. I grind against you, once more feeling your smooth groin against my swollen clit. "Get up!" you growl, pushing me off of you. Confused, I remain over you on my knees, your head now barely inside me, tantalizing me with what I so desperately need. "Turn around," you command, so I turn my back to you, my face now in the water, and bend over to brace my hands on the wet shower floor. Water from the showerhead rains down over my head and drips into my face, making it challenging to breathe without getting water in my nose. Your strong hands grab my hips, bringing my cunny back against you and effortlessly sheathing your cock in its hot, tight moisture.

Ruthlessly you pound me from behind, rushing both of us towards our orgasms and the start of our day. Your heavy nutsack slaps against my clit with each thrust and your strong hips add a bit of a spanking to my ass. The tension and heat spiral up, igniting my nerves from my core throughout my entire body. Finally, the orgasm grabs me, shoving me towards the stars and hurtling me back down to earth in a million fragmented pieces. I feel your thighs tense up against mine and your fingers bite into my hips as your orgasm seizes you in the wake of mine and your hot jism floods my waiting body.

We collapse together on the shower floor, the warm water raining down on our bodies as we gasp for breath. Eventually we stagger to our feet, finish our bath and go back into our bedroom to dress. I'm grabbing my bra and a thong from my dresser drawer when your voice arrests me from where you are still standing beside the bed. "Arane, come here for a moment."

"Yes, love?"

You say nothing more, just motion me towards you. Wordlessly, you gently push me down on the bed and sit down beside me. "I've been working on this little gizmo..." you begin as you reach to pull something out of the drawer in the bedside table.

"It's a butt plug, sweetheart. I don't think you get credit for that."

"Just wait." I notice the plug doesn't have a remote attached to it like our others do, which has me doubly curious as to what you're up to. You give my shoulders a gentle push so that I fall back on the bed. The smile on your face excites me with its mischief, and I feel my pussy begin to swell once more with excitement. "I've taken your butt cherry, but I still don't think you're entirely ready for regular anal. I want to train your ass some more, and this is going to help." I give you a questioning look. "Lift your legs high, sweetheart." I obey, and I feel the tingling warmth of lubricant against and slightly in my pucker before you begin filling it with the rather large plug.

"OK, now what?" I ask, once the plug was firmly in place. My nipples have already puckered tighter than ever, and I can feel my pussy swelling with arousal once more.

"Now, go put your panties on." Walking even that short distance is awkward at first with the plug in place, but it doesn't take long for my asshole to stretch to accommodate it, making walking easier and more graceful. As I'm in the midst of slipping my arms through my bra straps, I feel it – a gentle vibration thrumming up from my ass into my body. I whip around to see you smiling at me, your cell phone in hand. "The butt plug is wireless," you begin explaining, "and I've rigged it so when I dial a special number, it vibrates. This will stay in you all day. If you have to go to the bathroom, text me first so I can turn it off, but then text me immediately when you've finished and replaced the plug. You are not to take it out when you pee, only when you've got to take a dump. It won't interfere with your ability to piss."

"Alright, darling. I don't know how I'm supposed to work with this thing in all day, but I'll make it somehow. I just hope I'll be able to focus on work, too!" I make a show of finishing dressing, slowly sliding black silk stockings up my legs before attaching the garter straps, then shimmying into a snug-fitting sweater and short pleated skirt. I grab my pumps and trot downstairs to the kitchen to grab breakfast. The morning's activities have pushed me behind schedule, but that's what travel mugs and breakfast bars are for.

Sitting down in the car puts pressure on the plug, sliding it a little farther into my hole. I'm zipping down the interstate, trying to make up time in the left lane, when I feel it again – that subtle thrumming from the plug's vibrations. I struggle to keep the car in my lane as the pleasure takes my breath. Finally I make it to work safely, park and open the shoppe.

The shoppe is my own, a charming boutique specializing in classic, upscale fashions, elegant lingerie, luxurious bath products and a few erotic products in the back corner near the dressing rooms – honey powder and warming massage oils being the biggest sellers. I take care of the morning's paperwork, check for new orders from the website, get those ready to go, deposit the money from the previous day's sales and grab the mail. I'm walking to the front of the store to open it for business when buzz. Once more, vibrations thrum through me, though this time lasting for several minutes.

Business is steady on this gorgeous Autumn morning; a holiday has given those not in retail a mid-week day off, and the weather has them out walking around the shopping center where the boutique is located. An hour after opening, I'm happy to see my sales associate walk in to give me a hand with the customers. The morning passes quickly with us ringing customers up, wrapping gifts for the upcoming holidays and helping ladies try on clothes in the back. And still, in the midst of all my running around, the plug in my ass reminds me of you.

Finally, at around 2:00, things slow down enough that we can grab a break. I head to the back to nuke a TV dinner and gratefully sit down in the quiet of my office, ready just to enjoy lunch and my book. Soon after I sit down, my ass starts feeling fuller. I think that the butt plug must not be situated right to how I'm sitting and shift, but the feeling remains. I stand up and bend over, thinking maybe that'll help, but, no, it doesn't. It's not bad, and I'm quickly getting used to it, so I decide not to devote any more of my lunch break to it. I've finished eating and am sipping my water when my cell phone rings, the tone letting me know it's you.

"Hi, Darling," I answer.

"Hey, Sweetheart," your baritone voice rumbles into my ear and sends delicious chills through my body. Damn, you've got a sexy voice! "So how's your day going?"

"Good. Busy. And it's not helping that I'm so turned on by this plug!"

"Is your cunny still wet?"

"Mmmmmmm, yes! And my nipples have been poking out against my sweater all morning, too. And it has nothing to do with the weather."

"I'm glad you're enjoying my gift to you."

"I am, very much. Just one thing, though..." and I told him about the plug feeling wider suddenly.

"Oh. Didn't I mention that part?"

"Um, no, hon. What part?"

"Not only can I make it vibrate by remote, but I can also make it widen by wireless remote, too. Remember, we're trying to train your ass to take my cock, and it's never going to happen with no more than an inch up there. We've got to build you up to 2 ½ inches if you're going to take me comfortably."

"Ohhh..." The rest escapes on a gasp as suddenly the plug both grows and vibrates inside of me. "Jimmy! You're killing me here! Gawd, I'm so damn turned on now! I want to come so badly!"

"Nope, no can do. You've got to wait til you get home. NO getting yourself off! I mean it!"

"Yes, love," I say on a disappointed, frustrated sigh. We speak for a few more minutes, then I say, "My break's over. I need to get back out there so Ashley can grab hers while it's still quiet. I'll talk to you later, darling. Love you."

"I'll see you at home, Arane. Love you. Soft kiss and a big hug for my Lady."

I'm smiling from ear to ear as I walk back onto the selling floor, though my smile falters a bit as I feel the warm, wet tickle of my love juices trailing down the inside of my thigh. I send Ashley on her break and spend the next couple of hours straightening the store, restocking merchandise and serving customers.

Ashley leaves at 5, leaving me to close out the day by myself. That's fine. The last hour of the day is usually slow, giving me time to clean the shoppe and do the closing paperwork to my exacting standards. Besides, my assistant manager always appreciates the attention to detail, as it allows her the freedom to be a little late the next morning, but knowing that much of the work will have already been done. Soon after she leaves, I feel the plug grow and thrum for the third time since lunch, and I know it has to be up to close to two inches by now. A small wet spot has formed at the lace tops to my stockings where they meet on the insides of my thighs from my juices slowly and steadily dripping down my legs for the past few hours. The lace cups of my bra abrade my sensitive nipples where they continue to pucker against the confines of the bra.

At around twenty to six, I'm in the back restocking some soaps and massage oils when I hear the bell over the door tinkle, alerting to me someone having just walked into the shoppe. I straighten up and greet the customer who's just walked in, a beautiful, petite Asian woman with long raven hair and wearing an outfit similar to mine, only with black boots under her short skirt, elevating her four inches on stiletto heels. I walk over to greet her just as buzz - Jimmy sends another vibrating jolt through my body, leaving it on for several minutes. Trying to ignore it, I walk over to greet my customer who I don't recognize as having been in the shoppe before.

"Hi. Welcome to Arane's."

She replies back a little shyly, but friendly enough, "Hi. Thanks."

"What something special can I help you find today?"

"Um, nothing special. I was just passing by and thought I'd stop in and look."

"Well, feel free, and if there's anything I can help you with or any questions I can answer, just let me know." With that, I work on straightening a display of corsets, making myself available to her if she needs me.

After a few minutes, my customer walks up to me, carrying a beautiful sweater. "May I try this on?"

"Certainly! Our dressing rooms are right back here," I tell her, as I lead her to the back of the store. By this point, it's 6:00 and closing time. I excuse myself, lock the front door to discourage other customers and send a quick text to Jimmy, letting him know I've got a last-minute customer and will be late getting home. In the few minutes it takes me to do that, she's changed into the sweater. I knock on her dressing room door to see how she's doing. She opens it and models the sweater, which she's wearing only over the tights that were under her skirt.

"It's so soft! I really like it, but it seems to need... Something. I'm not sure what," she tells me.

I look at the outfit and know what'll tie it together. "How about a belt? I've got a great slouch belt that'd be amazing with that sweater, plus I have earrings to match. By the way, what's your name?"

"April."

"It's good to know you, April. I'm Arane. Be right back with the belt."

Moment's later I'm back at the dressing rooms, the chain belt in one hand, the earrings in the other. I hold them out for April's inspection. "Ooh, I love it!"

"May I help you with the belt?" I ask, not wanting to intrude on her personal space. Wordlessly, she lifts her arms so I can put the belt around her waist. I'm bending over slightly to bring the ends together when I feel it. The plug grows in my ass, stretching me even farther, as vibrations once more thrum throughout my body. I can't hide the flush working its way up my neck to my face, nor can I disguise the way my pupils dilate as my arousal increases. I am also unable to mask the scent of my musk as it rises up from my skin. April must have sensed my heightening arousal, because suddenly she turns within the circle of my arms so that we are facing each other. My bent over angle brings her breasts right in front of my face, and I straighten quickly.

Before I have a chance to move my arms, she places hers around my neck, one hand sliding along my cheek before the fingers run through my hair. She tangles my curls in her hand, drawing my face closer to hers. The feel of her full lips on mine is a momentary shock, as I certainly wasn't expecting anything like this to happen today. Our bodies are flush against each other's, breasts against breasts, my wider hips cradling her narrow ones. April's hands come up to cup my full breasts, and I moan against her mouth as my nipples tighten even more, aching for her to touch them, to relieve their ache. Her fingers circle all around the tips, never touching, teasing me with what could be. All the while, the plug continues to vibrate in my ass, making me wild with need. My moans turn to whimpers as she continues to torment my breasts.

12